The Daring Switch

Story Info
A road trip ends very differently.
3.2k words
3.26
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

I rushed out of the room banging the door behind me and shouting back at him, "James, you are such a bum! How can you do that to me? Go and screw her now!"

I was so annoyed, so pissed off. James had first told me that this Christmas trip was for him and I; we would drive out far to the north, to the city of Moshi. Three days before we were to leave James told me that a friend of his, a woman, was joining us on the trip. I wondered why I would want another woman in our midst, when it should be just me and my boyfriend James. Isn't she going to interfere? He said, "Oh no, no. Her presence will have no effect on you!"

Then on the 23rd of December he told me that somebody else would be joining us. I started getting annoyed but he pacified me by saying that it was a man called David with whom he had previously done a job here and there. That made me somewhat secure because now the woman whose name he gave as Faith could be kept busy by this David and therefore my time with my boyfriend was going to be safeguarded. Another benefit was that with two men on the trip I would not have to drive.

We left on the morning of 24th of December with myself in the front passenger seat next to James, David and this woman called Faith in the back seat. It turned out to be a lot of fun because the three of us knew each other, and apparently James knew Faith quite well. So the result was an easy camaraderie. We became engrossed in lively conversation, with the passing of jokes flying from the front to the back and forth. Occasionally Faith would get on a WhatsApp video call with someone. It sounded like a man, whom I found it comforting to assume was her boyfriend. Nevertheless we quickly became as one group and it turned out to be a very nice drive overall.

On arrival at Moshi my agreement with James was that we should not make the other two feel awkward by going into the same room. I agreed that I was going to sleep in the same room with Faith while he and David took the other room. That first night caused my apprehensions about the trip rise to the surface, now that I would not spend quality time with my James, and on top of that Faith would have her lengthy WhatsApp video chats with her man. I could hear his voice sounding as if he was very much in love with Faith. From Faith's responses, I was not that sure whether she was in love with this man. You see, we women can pretend to be anything. Annoyingly, these video chats could happen at any time of day or night. Sometimes in the middle of the night, the light on her screen would wake me up. Their chat would keep me awake for long hours.

In the morning David suggested that we all went to see animals in the nearby Game Reserve. We enjoyed the vast, dry landscapes as well as lots of other things and then came back to the same sleeping arrangements. Even though Faith would be on her video chats in the car, I was still woken up at ungodly hours of the night. I attempted to let her know how disruptive her behavior was, but she countered that "It was only when we miss one another. "He misses me, he calls me. When I miss him I call him."

On the final night in Moshi I noticed that James seemed to have a lot of interest in Faith. He wanted to talk to her more than even myself, his girlfriend. I began to feel a bit insecure again, this time because he might be secretly wanting Faith, or perhaps a former romance was being rekindled right under my nose. With Dave they seemed to be getting on quite well. It was true that she was a finance person like James but she kept herself mostly to lecturing and no longer did auditing jobs as much. I am not into finance or accounting so it is unlikely that I would ever work with her, David or James. The latter had worked with her and this 'professional' friendship was threatening my love with James. The possibility that James could be attracted to this woman caused me to wonder if he even knew that she had a man that she chatted with every day. I tried to pull him away to speak to him about this but it was of no use.

I made an instant decision. If James ever thought of making a move on this woman while we are out here, it would spell disaster. I was going to make love to him before she did and make it painfully clear that I intended to. I wanted to talk to him about his infatuation with this older woman because she was quite obviously older than we ourselves. Where David was going to go was not my headache; I did not care. It gave me a gleeful pleasure that Faith seemed surprised that I could talk openly about sleeping with James. I just knew I had to snatch this opportunity.

If it turned out that I was wrong in my thinking, that would clear my mind of a whole lot of baggage. I pulled James into his and David's room and locked the door.

"Hey, where do you think David will sleep?" James asked me in a puzzled tone of voice.

"In the lobby?" I cocked my head.

He looked questioningly at me.

"Or perhaps with your workmate, who is also his colleague. It does not matter to me." I flung out. I looked into his face intently to see if I could catch any sign of jealousy or concern. Either he was a consummate actor or he really did not have eyes for the older woman.

I opened the first two buttons of my top to expose the swell of my breasts. If he had any concerns about how David was going to spend the night, or with who, they dissolved right before my eyes. His hands came to help take the top completely off, leaving me in just my bra. His touch fired me with lust. He took both my breasts in his hands and squeezed them while his eyes bored into mine. Then he brought his face to mine and kissed me tenderly, as if it was our first time. It was all I could do to stop myself melting like butter.

My hand sought his trouser zipper. I could feel his rampant cock through his clothing, which excited me all the more. My intention had been to bring his cock out into the open, perhaps even suck it, which we had never done before. But I found my hunger for him was greater than my power to resist it. I violently attacked the clasps and zipper to open up his trousers, and pulled them down his legs, taking his underwear with it. Pushing him backward I made him sit on the bed and straddled his hips, grinding my panty-clad pussy against his naked cock.

"You want this pussy, don't you?" I taunted him gently.

Suddenly I got off the bed and drew my skirt with the panty down to my ankles then stepped out of them. I ran my palms through my pubic mound tantalisingly. It was he who grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the bed.

I made a big show of straddling his legs again but this time I took hold of his hardness and aimed it right at my pussy opening. Swiveling my hips gently I let him slide into my centre gradually, exulting in the feeling of fullness. Pretty soon he was all the way inside me. He lifted his head and licked my breasts still encased in the bra. Evidently it was not enough for him, so his hands went to my back to unclasp my bra, then pulled it off with his teeth, like a lion tearing open a carcass.

I shoved the head of his cock right between my lips, while humping my hips to bring him deeper inside. His lips were now on my boobs sucking the nipple nearest to him, driving me yet crazier. I clamped my pussy hard around his cock, causing him to increase his movements.

I increased my movements, and now added an up and down element. This seemed to excite him more as I felt his teeth clamp harder onto my nipple. I cried out in surprise, and from the new sensation that shot from nipple to pussy like an electric current, causing the dance of my hips to become even more vigorous. He gripped me about the waist as if he would strangle me there, as I felt his hips answering my rhythm. We seemed to speed up at the same time as our fucking hit fever pitch. Suddenly I felt my whole body taken up into the grip of a strange heat, twisting me one way then the other. I screamed like a warthog in the claws of a leopard, fully in the power of my orgasm. I was only dimly aware that James had reached his crisis as well. I felt his cock cough and splutter, and heard him growl, like a predator. He twitched two or three times before his whole body went limp like a rag doll.

"Only I can give you that. Forget that old woman!" I said in challenge, but the poor guy was too far gone to make any kind of response. We tumbled sideways onto the bed, and fell into a short slumber. Seemingly only minutes later, I awoke to feel James turning restlessly. His cock against my thigh felt hot; I reached down and grasped it between my fingers. He groaned in full-blown lust.

"Since when have you been like this? Why didn't you wake me up?" I stroked his hardness.

"Aaah," he groaned.

I opened my thighs, lifted my leg over his hips and sidled closer to bring his raging hardness right to my pussy. Reaching down I took hold of his shaft and rubbed it over my lips. The feeling was sensational; I felt my juices begin to flow in earnest. He groaned again. I only relaxed my muscles a bit then clamped down hard again. That sent him into a spiral of ecstasy, his cock firing like a rifle into my insides.

His words were so soft, a gentle whisper which I almost missed. "Oh, honey! Wambui!"

I stiffened. That is surely not my name. "Who did you call out to?"

"Me?" He pretended to be puzzled, while I suspected that to be Faith's given name.

"You called someone's name, but not mine. Who was it?" By this time I had turned to face him, at the same time twisting my hips sideways. I heard and felt his cock slip out of me with a soft 'plop'.

"I have not called anyone, darling," he tried to lie. At the same time he laid his hand on my waist.

"Stop lying!" My voice was louder.

"Please. You will wake the other people in their rooms." But I was having none of it.

"Who is Wambui?"

At first he did not reply.

"Isn't that Faith's given name?" I pushed.

"I do not know her other names." Now I was sure I had been lied to. In a moment I jumped out of the bed.

"You cannot be making love to me while you're thinking about Faith in the next room!" I yelled.

"Please calm down!" He came towards me as I pulled my clothes quickly back on, intent on returning to my and Faith's room.

I rushed out of the room banging the door behind me and shouting back at him, "James, you are such a bum! How can you do that to me? Go and screw her now!"

I was shocked to find Faith and David at the top of the stairs. Apparently David had been downstairs, and had just come up, to find Faith peeping out of our door, disturbed by the quarrel in James' room.

My anger at the woman for keeping me awake at night and James's infatuation with her hit boiling point.

"I do not want to sleep in the same room with you either!" I said, jabbing towards her chest belligerently.

The two looked at me with puzzled frowns. Faith looked from me to David and seemed to come to a sudden decision. She strode into the room where I had just left. David and I were stranded at the top of the stairs, with him having nowhere to go. I turned and walked into my room, leaving the door open.

I only heard a heavy sigh before David came in. We stood staring at each other for a moment before I snatched the towel and disappeared into the bathroom to take my shower. The last I saw of David was of a confused man.

I came out of the bathroom refreshed, but feeling the effects of not having reached an orgasm. I was still horny. Without thinking, I peeled the towel off my body as I put my hair up for the night. A gasp behind me brought me back to my senses.

David was sitting on the bed, staring at my naked behind.

"I am so sorry!" Hurriedly grabbing at the towel, which I wrapped around my torso.

"I have already seen all that there is to see," he said, a languid tone in his voice. "So what happened between you and Faith?"

He did not sound as if he was truly interested, but I still answered him.

"More than Faith it was actually James who pissed me off the most," I began. "James and I planned this trip some three weeks ago as getaway for just the two of us. Why he invited that woman I do not know. Yeah, her habit of talking constantly with her man was annoying, but not overly so."

"So what did he do?" asked David, sounding as if he were actually interested.

"This afternoon I started noticing he was giving her more attention than before. Or perhaps I was late in noticing this vibe between them. I decided I was going to lay claim on my boyfriend before she made any move on him. You men can take any woman at any time as long as it looks like a conquest."

David grunted his disagreement with this.

I continued undaunted. "I barged into your and his room, making sure he would fuck me. I made as much noise while we were at it so that she could hear us, and know that James is mine." I paused, slightly overcome by emotion. "He had the cheek to call out her maiden name as he came into me! I could not believe it."

I was panting slightly in anger and some humiliation. David moved closer and held me by the shoulders.

"He probably meant no harm." He pulled me down to sit on the bed.

I turned to look at him full in the face. I was about to ask him what Faith's given name was when I remembered only James would know that, as the two of us did not know her that well. "He called out another woman's name, not mine. I am quite sure it was hers!" I stated emphatically.

Then I was shocked to realize that his cock was making a tent in his trousers. 'Had I given him too much information?' I wondered to myself. He nuzzled my cheek, while rubbing my upper arms, his hold by now quite firm. I found myself getting a measure of comfort from him.

To my horror, I felt my pussy was leaking its juices onto the towel. He moved his mouth along my cheekbone and placed it right on my lips. He kissed me!

I found myself responding to his caresses and kisses before I quite realized what was taking place. I opened my mouth to let his invading tongue wrestle with mine. Everything suddenly went ascatter. I just wanted him; I wanted the comfort of someone who understood. My pussy yelled for him to get inside, to include my hottest fantasies.

David gently pushed me to lie on the bed, pulled the towel from around my body. I have no idea, even as I tell you these things when he took off his clothes but I felt his cock head nosing my pussy lips, as if begging permission to enter. My legs flew open to let him deep inside. I could feel my wetness from my earlier arousal, now coupled with fresh horniness. He slid along easily, making love to me in the most beautiful way. I even thought that James had never given it to me as well as David did at that moment. I came amid a violent twisting of my body, leaving me an untidy mess. Afterwards he spooned into me as we fell into a deep contented slumber. He woke me up two times during the night to give me right royal fucking before the light began to creep into the room.

At breakfast other two told us that they slept in the same bed but each person was at a different edge of the bed; they did not come close and did not touch each other. I suddenly flew into a rage asking them how they could lie like that. Pointing a finger at James' face, I said loudly, "You called out this woman's name in the middle of our lovemaking, then you go to her room and tell us that now you did not touch her!" I was trembling slightly.

Faith steadfastly maintained that she did not do anything with James, while he maintained that they have a professional working relationship and it has got nothing to do with love.

But you see I did not believe them one bit. It was glaringly obvious to me that James lied to me that it was my trip with him. He had no business inviting Faith and later David. Faith lets out (accidentally, I think, for I see a fleeting expression of alarm on James' face) that she and James had discussed this trip three weeks previously, so I knew for sure that James had not been straight with me. I was I who was the invitee, not Faith. Now they had slept in the same bed a whole night. I will never forgive them for doing that to me.

I decide then and there that I am not going to let David go. As soon as we get back to the city David is going to become my official boyfriend. Even though the two of them are our friends we don't meet that much and I am sure it's not going to be awkward.

I think to myself that Faith may be in trouble with the man that she talks to constantly on video. He may or not be told all the details of what happened on this trip. Certainly not that she somehow ended up sleeping in the same bed with a man. No man would believe that of his woman. Going into that kind of detail that would be too foolish of her; I'm sure she will not do that!

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers