All Comments on 'The Dark Alley'

by StrangeSounds2003

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mtstorymtstoryalmost 16 years ago
Great story

Are you going to leave it there? Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is weird!

I look at your bio, and your photo, and I wonder if I'm in some parallel universe. No problem with the story as such, but anyone would think that it was written by a teenage girl. I mean, really... "I was MORTIFIED! I could have DIED!" etc.

I'm a male in your age group, and my thirty year old girlfriend was just as puzzled as me - oh, well, back to our humdrum three or four bonks a day. We'll just have to find another story to fuel the next fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This guy came across to me as some kind of creepy psycho stalker. The minute he found out she was a belly dancer he became instantly emotionally obsessed with her. Even after being accused of sexual harassment he just couldn’t control his warped emotional fascination with the girl. This guy is just a lawsuit waiting to happen. The company would have been well served to be rid of him, and she should look into a restraining order.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seriously?

This guy is both a stalker AND a pussy. Who even says, "You Bastards from Fucking Hell“ anyway?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous