The Dark and The Blond

Story Info
A romantic threesome.
5k words
4
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before opening the door I glanced through the peephole.

"Don't say anything," I told the man as I opened the door to let him in. "I don't want you to say one word or utter any sound unless I give you permission."

Circling him, I take in the faded jeans that hug his waist and reveal his muscular thighs. The complimentary simplicity of his black sweater, that didn't quite hide his rippling upper body, made my heart flutter a little. Because, I knew he didn't have on anything underneath these two articles of cloths.

He stood silent through my scrutiny, his brown tan enhanced the dark chocolate eyes that watched intently as I backed up to the door and locked it. He smiled softly for he seemed aware that he had been approved, as if he knew I only locked the doors for those I planned to keep for the evening.

"Take your shoes and socks off and leave them by the door on your right. After that sit down on the chair that faces the bed, and wrap your legs around those of the chair. Then put your hands behind your back." I directed him with authority.

I watched him comply, before I went to answer the chime at the door. Through the mirror over the bed, I felt his gaze as I went through the same routine, rejecting the next two men. Neither had what I was looking for.

The third man was blond with strikingly innocent blue eyes. He was dressed in a well tailored, if somewhat second-hand, suit. His tall lanky frame was contrasted the more muscularly built and his skin was much paler then the other mans. I ordered him to undress beside the bed and then stand legs apart, hands behind his head.

I watched the performance of the blond as he tried not to fumble around while he complied with my request. Although I knew that the two men were roughly around the same age the thin blond seemed much younger then the silent stone of a man sitting in the chair. The blond, I noticed, had been surprised by the dark man's presence but the forth-sight not to make any questioning sound.

With the two men in their positions, I let my robe slide open to expose my naked body that it had been hiding beneath its silk. I enjoyed the exploration of the two sets of eyes on my body, as I continue to slide out the robe and place it on one of the four posters of the bed.

When I was fully nude I began to explain how the evening was going to go.

"Now gentlemen, we are going to play a game in which you two are going to have to rely on one another if you expect to please me."

I stepped in front of the blond, his eyes trying to not to show the inexperience he must have felt. This one would need a gentle but firm tone of voice, and so I smiled innocently up at him and stroked his soft smooth cheek, trying to calm him down so he would understand my instructions.

"You will respond only by a yes or a no." I explained simply, "You will not cry out unless I allow it. If this command is not obeyed then the evening ends and neither of you nor the gentlemen behind me will gain."

His eyes flickered and focused for a second on the man in the chair before returning to mine.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes." He responded, attempting to sound firm.

Smiling up at him I nodded softly trying to show that I had faith that he could do it. Then I turned and faced the darker man. His eyes challenged mine and I knew that this one would not need any gentle treatment. He understood my authority and a firm tone would be all it took to reinforce it.

"You will answer with one word, each of the questions I put forth. Feel free to take your time before responding. You are not allowed to move or make a noise of any kind. Do you understand, yes or no?"

Smiling softly with a blaze of communication that he understood the game to have begun, he answered quietly, "Yes."

"Good! Then let's begin gentlemen."

I turned away from the chair and began to trace my fingers along the blonds' ribs, but no further down. It was a well toned body with thin wisp of light soft hair. I walked slowly around him and continued the trace down his spine. His tight buttocks clenched a bit when I reached his tailbone.

Smiling, I looked over the youth's shoulder at the figure in the chair. I had felt his strong gaze while I had been taking in the fair-haired man's attributes.

"Should I play with this handsome blond devil, or do you think I should let him play with me? Him or Me?"

Our eyes locked, before he replied abruptly, "You."

I don't know whose eyes were holding whom, but as I fired off the rest of the questions I continued to focus on him.

"Lying or Standing?" "Standing." Came his slightly harsh reply.

"Eyes open or closed?" "Open." He challenged.

"Cherry or Honey?" I asked suddenly, in which his answer of "Honey" was done in a tone of slight confusion. I hadn't smiled but my eyes twinkled slightly at my ability to have confused the arrogant man.

"Well my blond friend," I began as I again walked around to face him, "your companion has answered my questions. There is no need to be nervous. Whether you will thank him afterwards for his choices remains however on your ability to listen and respond correctly to my orders. If I am not allowed to concentrate then neither of you will benefit, do you understand?"

The young mans blue eyes looked into mine and his mouth opened with a submissive "Yes."

Silence enveloped us, as I fetched a jar from my nightstand and poured a generous amount into my hands. Walking up behind the standing man, I explained that although cold at first the oil would heat on his skin, before I touching the pale skin beneath my hands.

Taking my time I rubbed the oil down his body covering places that I intended to visit again later. Caressing his buttocks generously, opening up the small crack between cheeks to pour in more of the oil, the man's body lurched suddenly and my hands stopped.

"You will not do that again, do you understand me?" "Yes." He said his voice quavering.

"I'm not hurting you, this feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes." He whispered, trying to catch his breath.

I went back to my work. Coming around to his chest I replenished my oil and hardened his nipples, twisting them slightly causing him to gasp silently for air. Down his flat stomach I discovered his penis, hardening quickly. Though its' width easily allowed my thumb and index finger to encircle it, its' length well made up for this being almost three times the size of my large finger.

Taking his balls in my hands I rubbed the oil in carefully but firmly. Then I anointed the tip of his organ well before I finished the rest of him.

Stepping back, the young man's mouth had opened slightly but keeping in mind my orders he had managed to hold back any cries.

"Very good, you pleased me well not making a sound." I whispered in his ear as I returned to my original position behind him where I had first started with the oil.

The dark man eyes were harder. I smiled with a hint of contempt, knowing his punishment hadn't even begun yet, I asked innocently, "Did I mention that the oil is edible?"

"No" came a squeak from the youth, as the dark eyes of the man flashed angrily.

"Does that please you?" I asked Blondie, as my eyes continued to stare at the dark gentleman who squirmed slightly understanding that the question, although directed at him, was not his to answer. The young man groaned a small "yes'. And I began to lick the oil from the smooth skin I had placed it on. Whenever his muscles twinged I bit him and when they calmed I kissed him gently.

Having completed his back I stood up, "Do you tingle all over you back now?"

He nodded his hair tangled in sweat that was starting to come down his face. And I stepped in front of him avoiding body contact.

"Good I want that tingling sensation to last but I don't think it will when I start to do your chest so I want you to hold something for me. Will you do that?"

Looking at me without reservations, his body begging him to let me do anything to him, he whispered a yes.

Returning to my nightstand I palmed the small device that was thin like a pencil but smaller and it's tiny controller. Then I took the boys hands from behind his head and led him over to the dark skinned man whose eyes hasn't been able to see what I had done to the while I had been behind the standing youth.

I placed the youth about an arms length away from the other and returned his hands back behind his head. Then again I walked around him and knelt down. I lubricated his anus a little more before slowly inserting the small vibrator inside.

I stood up and stepped back for a moment taking in the situation. The two men were obviously uncomfortable. The blonds' standing body put his penis in direct eye line of the strong silent man sitting in the chair in front of him. Yes I had been correct in choosing such a tall man for this part.

Smiling wickedly for a second I looked at the two of them. Both were trying to avoid eye contact with the other's person.

"Now I don't like kneeling on the floor so I am going to sit down on your companions' lap." I explained, and the tension in the young man's face relaxed significantly.

The dark man however looked down at floor and then around room quickly, trying to seem unfazed. Yet, he was unable to hide the fact that the zipper of his jeans was straining to keep his muscle in.

When his eyes again found mine I continued unyielding, "You will not touch me in anyway. Nor will you make any sound. I want to fully concentrate on releasing the beautiful gentleman's suffering. Do you understand?"

The strength of the man character shone as he took a deep breath and in a baritone breath replied with a strong "Yes."

I stepped in and filled the gap between to two men. I gazed up at the blonds' face and found myself taking it between my palms as my fingers moved across his lips. Aloud I asked a question I had not planned on asking.

"Should I kiss this man's beautiful generous soft pink lips?" The man behind shifted suddenly in his seat stiffening at this question.

Before an audible answer was able to form, I kissed the mouth in front of me. It was a soft mouth just as I had expected and as his mouth gasped open my tongue took advantage and began to explore it. I kept kissing him until he was drowning for air and stopped before his brain could make him respond back to my actions.

Pulling back from him I released the man's face his eyes were closed and I smiled as I reminded him that he had to keep his eyes open. His eyes opened quickly and he watched as I slowly settled myself in-front of him. The dark mans' breath felt hot on my neck and I felt his organ strain against his jeans. My naked body felt warm against his clothed body and I knew that the next few minutes would be torture for both of my guests. I took out the little remote that I had been holding between my fingers and switched the small vibrator on, and the young blonds thin form began shaking hard.

"You may cry out only once, when you are about to come. This one noise I grant you." I said fiercely before grabbing him by the hips and letting my tongue begin to lap at him.

I began suckling his honeyed balls slowly in my mouth as his hips jerked. With each jerk I took pleasure in pressing and grinding my own hips against the dark mans jeans. The dark mans legs parted slightly but other then the hard breaths he took he didn't move. I began to take the boys throbbing organ into my mouth, licking its rim, kissing and nipping teasingly with my teeth. With each movement I made the body below moved with me, exciting my body and causing a wetness to form that until then had only been a suggestion.

I could tell the blonde wanted to prolong his pleasure but his body was not use to this type of onslaught and the sensations he was receiving from both in front and behind started to make him jerk violently onto his toes. Throwing his head back he let out a long pleasurable cry, warning me of his release. I took only one gulp of before disengaging my mouth from him. As he continued to spout I grabbed the towel that I had laid out earlier and handed it to him has he cleaned himself off. Meanwhile I turned off the small vibrator. When he was finished cleaning I ordered him to turn around and I eased out the vibrator as slowly I as I had put it in.

"Take your cloths and clean up in the bathroom behind me, afterwards step through the other door and inform the person there that you pleased me." I said crisply as I stood up and walked over taking down my robe. "Thank you for coming."

The young man's face was one of confusion and exhaustion. I watched as just as before he fumbled with his cloths and then took a few strides toward the door. Before he could escape though, I chided his manners.

"You don't want to forget to thank your companion, since it was his answers that gave you that experience."

His beautiful blue eyes were no longer as innocent but sparkling and understanding. I hadn't bothered to tie the robe around me and he looked at me fully taking in my appearance as if trying to take a photo. Then focusing on the man in the chair he gave a quick "Thank You" before leaving the room.

The dark man had turned to watch the blonds' retreat but when the door closed behind tall lankly man, his dark brown eyes turned back to meet mine.

I poured a glass of water from a pitcher and walked back over to him, my robe hanging open. Sitting back down on his legs I felt his body convulse. His eyes caught mine and I smiled gently at him, "You must be thirsty, would you like a sip of my water?"

The man nodded mutely and I held the glass up to his lips so he could drink from it. I had placed my body between his legs, which he had once again strapped to the chair legs, allowing him a view of my exposed skin. After he had taken a few sips I sat idly tugging lightly at the hair at the nip of his neck for moment as I sipped the rest of the water and got up to return the glass.

"You can stand now, if you wish." I told him while I washed the small vibrator with a little water from the pitcher.

I felt him rise slowly stretching the muscles in his legs. His massive frame seemed to dwarf the room and I took a few small breaths before turning to face him.

I walked toward him slowly, stopping an arms length away. With a steady but quiet voice I began, "The answers you made tonight, did you make them because the experience was something that you wanted done to you?"

His eyes twinkled and a small grin crossed his face, "Perhaps."

Ignoring his attempt to arise my curiosity, I proceeded with the next question.

"Do think I handled the job well?"

"Admirably," The dark man chuckled slightly.

His answers so far had been sly, but I knew that his answer to the next question would determine how I proceeded.

"Did you honestly enjoy the performance?" I asked him softly.

The man drew a deep breath and slowly released. His eyes gazed at me and I could see the question rolling around in his mind. His eyes slowly took in my body and then came back up to my face.

"Eventually."

His answer was honest. I found myself wanting to explore the conversation but I restrained myself, knowing that if I asked he would become the one in control.

Stepping back slightly I continued airily, "The questions you answered are ones I ask every time I entertain two guests."

The statement was made to ensure that he understood that this situation wasn't my first nor would it be my last. His eyes became charcoal in color and I could feel the energy radiating from him that it took for him to remain still and silent at this remark.

For a moment we stood without words, then lifting my hand I reached out and felt the softness of the black cotton sweater he was using to hide his muscular chest."

"It is now your turn but instead of the answers you gave, we are going to explore the answers you didn't." His eyes gazed into mine with full understanding, but with a firm voice I continued, "When I say stop you will stop, do you understand?"

The man nodded and I went on to remind him of each of the questions and his answers.

"Since you were unaware of the situation, and because I am feeling generous, after our young friends' fine performance," I said to entice a little jealousy. "I will allow you to change one of the options."

With a dangerous glint in his eye, he smiled "Then unless I gesture otherwise, I want you to keep your eyes open." He said silkily, in the longest speech I had allowed to pass his lips in almost two hours.

"Then take off my robe and put it back."

His hands, dark and strong like his body, gently glided the robe off my body and I felt a loss of heat as he moved to replace it on the bedpost.

"Pick up the pink oil bottle on the table and bring it back." I ordered as I positioned myself on the bed and watched his graceful movements.

As he returned to the bedside, I thought about allowing him to undress, his body was so primed to act. But looking up to his face there was no hint of begging in his eyes and that's what I wanted from him.

"You will put the oil only on those places you intend your tongue to explore." I explained.

He nodded slowly and I watched him pour a small amount of the oil onto his palm, insuring that none of it would spill. Then he crawled on the bed and straddled my body.

Underneath him I felt the weight of his mass yet it did not crush me. With his free hand he brushed my eyelashes and I understood that he wanted my eyes closed. When they were shut, I felt the oil being rub into my faced over the eyelids and then my lips.

"Open." He whispered and I did only to find that he wanted me to see him put the oil on his own tongue.

"Close"

I did not rush to obey rather stared at him for a moment before agreeing to do so.

His tongue was strong yet soft against my cheeks and he kissed my eyelids gently flicking his tongue slightly. Then his mouth came down on mine and then suddenly his tongue pushed my teeth apart driving it through them to discover every part of my mouth. The cherry of the oil tasted delicious against my own tongue and I found myself pushing back so that I could explore his hot mouth. Our tongues fought for a while each trying to win an unbeatable war.

His hands went to my neck and although I could have been frightened I understood that all he was doing was extending the path of his mouth with the oil. He covered my earlobe and sucked at my neck gently before he lifted his head away.

I opened my eyes to watch him acquire more oil. His kisses had left my face red and my body was awake waiting for more.

His mouth at my breast was excruciating, slowly his bit hard and fiercely sucked each of the tips. My belly was warm, the weight of him gnawed at me to take him then. Pride alone kept me from doing so.

"Take them both if you can." I challenged him.

The smile he gave me caused me to shudder silently and he bit one nipple and dragged it over to retrieve the other. As he suckled them both, I pushed up against him wanting him to take more of them into his mouth.

After a few moments he stopped and drew back, standing up he pulled my legs to the edge of the bed and spread them wide. Kneeling over the bed he took the bottle and he hands became wicked as they spread the oil up each of my inner thighs. However, he intentionally avoided putting any into my already saturated center.

I gazed up at his looming body as he waited a moment before licking his lips and carefully began to lap up each spot of oil, his hot breath only making me ache more. My hands clenched the covers of the beds suddenly and I held in a Scream.

He looked up at me knowing that I had come close to giving him my power. My body was ripe with fluid and he knew it.

Suddenly, his hands grabbed each of my hips and he drew me harshly to his mouth. Suckling immediately he nipped and began to drain my dripping vagina.

12