The Dark Awakening Ch. 02: New Beginnings

Story Info
The couple search for a black lover for the wife.
11.2k words
4.65
7.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is a continuation of 'Dark Awakening' and is about this couple's search for an interracial lover for the wife. The premise for this story will make more sense by reading the first chapter. This story is about interracial sex between a married white wife and a black man and touches lightly on M/M contact. If this kind of story appeals to you, please enjoy. If it doesn't, Literotica has thousands of stories. I'm sure there is one there to your liking. This is just a "story" that happened only deep in the recesses of my perverted mind. All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. I self-edit so all mistakes are mine. Positive comments/ critiques are always welcome. But, as I have said before, there is already too much negativity in the world. None is needed here...

Dark Awakening - New Beginnings

Our daughter, Kayla, and her new boyfriend were due in at the end of the week. Beth freshened up her room and put fresh linens on the bed. Kayla had told us she was bringing her new boyfriend home for a few days during spring break but didn't tell us anything about him.

We sat down early in the week to begin the search for Beth a big black cock. We found an adult website that seemed legit and began our search:

A 40's married couple in search of a tall, muscular black man to fulfill my wife's fantasies. He must be clean, considerate, and very well endowed. Replies should include a full-length photo as well as a photo of 'what you have to offer'. He must also be ok with the husband potentially participating at some level.

The offers started coming in almost instantly. It was pretty easy to weed out a good portion of the 'applicants'. The ones that showed promise we filed away for further review. I had stepped away to grab us a glass of wine while Beth perused the offers. I was walking back up the stairs when I heard Beth exclaim, "Oh my fucking god."

"What is it darling? Did you find a winner?"

A look of disbelief covered her face when I reentered our upstairs office. She just pointed at the monitor. The screen was full of a very large, very black, uncircumcised cock. After a minute she replied, "Oh, I found a winner alright."

"Damn, that looks big enough for sure. You think this could be the one? What does he look like?"

Beth grabbed the mouse and zoomed back out. Standing tall and naked with this monstrous slab of black meat hanging almost to his knees was my co-worker, Sammy Smith. The same Sammy Smith who it's rumored to have fucked most of the wives of our company executives. The same Sammy Smith that had, during recent our annual awards banquet, not so subtly rubbed that slab of meat against my wife's pussy every time he danced with her.

I noticed as my wife stared at the screen her left hand had slipped under the hem of her night gown and was subconsciously rubbing her pussy through her panties. My heart jumped into my throat. "Oh Beth, I'm not so..."

She interrupted me. "Oh Jim, I think this is the one. Look how big it is. And look at that flap of foreskin covering the head. Can't you just imagine peeling that back and taking that big head in your mouth as you suck it? Ohhh Jim...I can just feel it stretching my little white pussy...Imagine how deep it would go in me...Oh fuck..."

I felt the heat rise in my face and I tried to take all this in. Could she be serious? Would she really fuck one of my co-workers? And Sammy Smith, of all people? The company gigolo? How would I handle working with the guy who was fucking my wife?

I struggled to get my heart rate and breathing under control without making it obvious to my wife. I was torn. I had agreed to join her in this journey. I just wasn't sure I was ready for this. I didn't want to suddenly turn against her after what we had been through. After we had shared our deepest, darkest desires with each other. I could imagine how that would make me look to her.

"Oh Beth...are you sure?" I hoped she didn't notice the concern in my voice.

Still staring at the screen, her fingers now inside her panties, she answered, "Yes Jim. I'm sure. I'm sure I would love to hold that big cock in my hand, peel back that foreskin and stuff it down my throat. I'm sure I would love to feel it stretch my pussy like no one has since Bull and fill me to overflowing with his hot cum."

"Yes, I'm sure of all of that. And...I'm also sure I would never let him do any of those things. It's a beautiful cock, Jim. You have to admit that. But there is no way I would ever do anything to jeopardize your job or put you in such an uncomfortable position with a co-worker."

"I am excited about the possibilities of what this search will bring. But I love you too much to do anything that would make you not want to take this journey with me." I was speechless. Relieved but speechless. I turned her facing me, knelt down between her knees, pushed her hand out of the way and buried my face in her pussy. It was the first of many orgasms we shared that night.

_______________

Sitting at work the next day I thought about her comments last night. I loved her for what she had told me and I believed her. But I also recognized that describing how she would suck his cock and then let him fuck her was her way of teasing me like we often did to each other. I decided that two could play this game. On the way home from work the next day I stopped at an adult shop and picked up a surprise for Beth.

We had a light dinner and I watched a little TV while Beth talked to a couple of friends on the phone, making plans for a dinner gathering in a couple of weeks. We showered and were snuggling in bed, kissing and caressing each other as a precursor to the sex we both knew was about to happen.

I was up on one elbow facing her, toying with her pussy as I moved back and forth between her sensitive nipples with my tongue. She was gently stroking my manhood as I stoked the fire, I knew was burning inside her. "Ok big fella, enough of the dilly-dallying, how bout you crawl up here and fuck me."

It was time to spring the surprise. "Hold that thought. I'll be right back. I bought something for you today." In the soft glow of the light flooding in from the door to our second-floor balcony I could see the surprise and confusion on her face.

I slipped into the master-bath and retrieved my surprise from its hiding place under the vanity. When I sauntered back into the bedroom, Beth's eyes opened wide in surprise and she giggled as she asked, 'What the fuck is that?"

Attached to a harness buckled around my waist was a long black dildo. My own dick was tucked inside the hollowed opening on the harness end. Trying to sound like I was introducing a casual friend, I quipped, "Beth, please meet 'Substitute Sammy'. 'Substitute Sammy', please meet my wife, Beth."

Still giggling and unsure, she asked, "What is this and what do you intend to do with it?"

Smiling back at her I explained, "Remember last night when you talked about how much you wanted my co-worker, Sammy Smith, to fuck you with his big black cock? Well, for obvious reasons, I didn't invite Sammy to join us, so...here is 'Substitute Sammy'. And as far as what I intend to do, I'm gonna let Sammy give you what you asked for."

Beth jumped in to my stupid game feet first. "Oh really? Well, in that case we better not keep "Sammy' waiting. Come on 'Sammy'. Crawl up here and stuff that big black man thingy in my itty-bitty white pussy." And I did. What started as a game soon turned into a heated fuck session.

I soon had Beth folded in half with her legs beside her head as I repeated pounded 'Sammy' into a wet and willing pussy. Somewhere along the way it got real. Beth began chanting, "Oh yea...fuck me Sammy...fuck me with your black cock...I've wanted you to fuck me since the party...fuck me...fuck me harder..."

I played along, "Oh yea, baby...you like my black cock in you little white pussy, don't you? I knew you wanted it...I could tell you wanted this black cock by how you rubbed that pussy on it when we danced...take it...take my black cock..." And she did, over and over as orgasm after orgasm ravaged her body.

We finally collapsed, exhausted on the bed. Too tired to move, we fell asleep holding each other in cum-soaked sheets with the fake cock still attached to my waist. Needless to say, 'Sammy' visited us in bed every night until our daughter came home from college.

_______________

Kayla has always been an adventurous girl, open to new ideas and new things. She was definitely her mother's daughter. She had dated all during high school. Though we didn't pry we were fairly certain, based on Beth's interpretation of some of their conversations, that our daughter was sexually active during that time.

We were only slightly surprised to find out that her last romantic involvement before this new boyfriend was with Sarah, her roommate her freshman year in college. Sarah came home with her a couple of times during the year. She was a sweet girl and seemed to have a lot in common with our daughter. That romance had ended at the end of that school year.

The beeping of a car horn announced their arrival. Kayla rounded the corner as we opened the door. She gave us a group hug and then pulled back as her boyfriend walked up behind her. "Mom & Dad, this is BJ. BJ, this is my parents, Jim & Beth Harrison. A tall broad-shouldered black man extended his hand in greeting. I felt Beth slightly pull back as I shook the hand of a younger, thinner version of Jerome 'Bull' Bullard, the man who had raped my wife.

Kayla bubbled, "BJ is on the basketball team as you can guess by his height. BJ is not his name, of course. His name is Jerome Bullard, Jr. His dad was called 'Bull', you know, short for Bullard so Jerome became BJ, as in Bull Jr."

I felt Beth squeeze my arm. I ushered everyone inside before she collapsed. We sat in the den to get acquainted. Knowing Beth couldn't speak, I took the lead. "So, BJ. Tell us about yourself. You know, where are you from? What's your major. That kind of stuff"

He didn't seem to notice Beth's discomfort. He answered, "Well, let's see. I grew up just across town from the university. I'm an engineering major. I hope to get into commercial construction. I am on an athletic scholarship which really helps out, coming from a single parent home. I met Kayla in one of our classes and we became fast friends. I really appreciate you having me in your home. Kayla has told me a lot about you."

BJ came off as personable and friendly. I already knew the answer but had to ask, "You said you come from a single parent home. I'm guessing that would be your mom. Is your father deceased?"

"Oh, no sir, I don't think so. I don't really know much about him. He left my mom when I was 3 and I have had no contact with him. All my mom says is that he works out of state and never comes around. My uncle told me once that my dad had spent some time in prison but I'm not sure about that. My mom did a great job of raising me and my little sister."

After dinner, Kayla and BJ took off to catch up with some of her friends. Beth had managed to make it through dinner but as soon as they were out the door she sat at the island and said what we both had been thinking. "How does it happen that our daughter is dating the son of the man who tied us up and raped me? Looking at him is like seeing a ghost of his father. What are we going to do Jim?"

I was as lost as my wife about how this could happen and what we could do about it. "I don't know Beth. He seems like a nice kid. If his father left when he was that young, chances are that he didn't have any influence on him. Let's just try to take it a day at a time and see how it goes."

"Ok, I guess. Maybe I'm making too much of this. But you have to admit this is one very strange twist of fate." I couldn't agree more. We showered and turned in. I heard them come in sometime after midnight.

I left for work the next morning while Beth was still dressing for work. I assumed the kids were still asleep, knowing how late they got in last night. I had just got to my desk when Beth called. She sounded panicked and out of breath as she whispered on the phone, "Oh my god, Jim. It's huge."

I was confused. "What Beth? What are you talking about? What is huge? Beth, are you ok? Where are you?"

Still whispering desperately, her breath coming in short gasps, she continued. "I'm... in our... bedroom... and so big...so fucking big...god...bigger...his...father's cummggg...AGGG..." The phone went dead. I tried to call back but there was no answer. I tried again, no answer.

Now I was worried. I recognized that sound. That was Beth in the throes of an orgasm. Please tell me she wasn't fucking our daughter's boyfriend. Surely, she wasn't. My mind was filled with all the ramifications of that happening. Then, I got a text. Sorry. I'll call when I get to work.

I sat anxiously in my office, getting absolutely nothing accomplished until my phone rang 45 minutes later. "What happened Beth? Please tell me you didn't fuck ...

"No. No. Nothing like that. I'm sorry Jim. I guess I kinda freaked you out, huh?"

"Yea, I would say so. The way you were breathing it sounded like you had an orgasm."

"Yea well I did, but not like you were thinking. Let's just say I paid our friend 'Sammy' a visit."

Even as tense as the moment was, I couldn't help but laugh a little. I breathed a sigh of relief and said, "So...tell me what happened.

"I was walking down the hall to let Kayla know I was leaving for work. I guess she was still asleep. Anyway, just before I got to her door, BJ comes walking out of the bathroom naked. I just froze in my tracks and starred. Oh Jim. I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry Jim. I know I shouldn't have but I just stared. It is massive. It looked like it hung to his knees."

"I was so embarrassed. I tried to apologize but I'm sure I babbled like an idiot. He kinda smiled and said, "It's ok Mrs. Harrison. I thought everyone was already gone." Then he slipped into Kayla's room while I stood there with my mouth hanging open. And you know what, Jim? He never even attempted to cover it up."

"Oh Jim, I don't know what come over me. For a split second I wanted to follow him into our daughter's bedroom and...well, you know. Then I realized just how bad of an idea that was. But I also knew I couldn't go to work in the state I was in. That's when I locked myself in our bedroom and put 'Sammy' to work. It sounds so childish now as I'm telling you about it but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Sorry."

"It's ok, Beth. I'm sure it surprised you more than it did BJ. I don't think anything will come of it. I'm just glad 'Sammy' was there to help." We both had a laugh about that last comment and Beth seemed to have calmed down.

There was a slightly uncomfortable air that night at dinner. I'm certain BJ told our daughter what happened. I, of course, knew but no one mentioned it. I cooked burgers on the patio and we ate and the kids talked about school and friends. Kayla and BJ offered to put things away saying they were going for a swim after cleaning up.

Beth and I went inside. I turned on the TV while Beth headed up to shower. It didn't take long for me to realize there was nothing on TV so I headed up myself. I could hear the shower running and decided to join my wife. I stripped and opened the door to find Beth sitting on the shower bench, her legs spread wide, water cascading over her as she slowly stroked her pussy with the finger of one hand while tweaking the nipple of her right breast with the other.

Her eyes were clouded in lust when she looked up. "Please fuck me." She then stood, turned, bent at the waist, and placed her hands on the bench. By the time I got to her I was hard. Her pussy sucked me in like a vacuum cleaner. The instant I bottomed out in her, a violent orgasm coursed through her. She screamed as her body pitched against me.

I stood her up and held her as she recovered. My still hard cock pressed against her stomach. "Let me do something about this", she said as she took me in her hand and started to kneel.

I stopped her. "Let's save it for the bed." She smiled and agreed. We dried each other off and wrapped ourselves in warm towels, not bothering with pajamas. It seemed useless, knowing what our plans were when we got in bed.

We have French doors in our bedroom that opens to a small second floor balcony. We like to open it at night to let the gentle breeze coming off the mountains cool the bedroom. It also provides a nice view of those mountains in the distance.

I opened those doors to catch that breeze. In addition to the cool breeze, we caught a conversation coming from the pool area. The tone of the conversation made us curious. We stepped quietly out onto the balcony to eavesdrop. The shrubbery around the pool hid us from view.

"...careful what you are saying, BJ. That' s my mom you are talking about."

"Sorry Kayla. I don't mean any disrespect. I just think your mom is fucking hot. And you should have seen how she was staring at my cock this morning. I thought there for a minute she was going to grab it."

"Bull shit, BJ. Just because you caught her by surprise with your dick hanging out, you think she wants to fuck you? You are out of your mind. My parents are from a different generation. Women my mom's age have no interest in sex with a black man. Don't confuse your fantasies with fact."

"Oh, trust me, Kayla. It's a fact alright. I don't know about your mom but lots of older white women love getting fucked by a black cock."

Beth dropped her towel and elbowed me around behind her. She leaned against the rail and, reaching back, she positioned my hardening cock in the crease of her ass as I dropped my towel. Slowly moving up and down, she stroked it between her ass cheeks.

"Sorry BJ. I just don't believe you. Sure, girls our age like a little dark meat but I think you are wrong about older women."

"Oh yeah, maybe you should ask Mrs. Stockton." You could almost feel BJ smiling defiantly as he said this.

"WHAT? Mrs. Stockton? Mrs. dresses like a grandmother, strait-laced, English professor Mrs. Stockton? No fucking way!"

"Well, let me just tell you. You should see the body under that granny dress. A dress with no panties under it by the way. Her ass is amazing and her tits are as firm as melons. Nipples that stand up proud, kinda like yours are doing right now."

Beth raised up on her toes and took me into a very wet, very hot pussy. I locked my knees and stood statue still, afraid the slightest movement would launch me into orbit. I grabbed her hips and whispered in her ear, "Don't fucking move."

"We can concentrate on my tits later. Tell me about Mrs. Stockton. Ohhh...and keep your cock right there...ohh...fuck..."

"Oh damn, I've never fucked underwater before. You like that? You like my cock in your pussy underwater? Damn, you keep that up and we will have to clean the pool tomorrow." The laughter drifted up to where I was sweating bullets as Beth began a slow grind on my dick.

"Yes, I like your dick in me underwater, I like it in me out of the water, and anywhere else. But focus here, BJ. Mrs. Stockton."

"Oh yeah, her. The first time was right there in the classroom. Remember that day she asked me to stay after class to discuss one of my assignments? Well let me tell you, the only thing she wanted to discuss was just how far up her tight white pussy I could stuff this black cock. And you know what? She took it all."

And then after a minute he added, "By the way, I'm certain this is not the first black cock she has ever fucked."

"Oh BJ, that's so fucking hot. But how do you know you weren't the first?"

"Because when she laid back on her desk and flipped that granny dress back, right at the top of that cute little clean-shaven pussy was a tattoo of a black ace of spades."