The Dark Awakening Ch. 02: New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the moans and groans coming from her black lover said she was doing something right. Will had his hands on my wife's head gently encouraging, but not forcing, her to take as much as she could. I was thankful for the gentleness he showed. "Damn Beth. If I didn't want so desperately to fuck your beautiful pussy, I could just lay here all day."

Still naked, I moved near the bed and remained standing. I wanted to be close. I wanted to stay mobile so that I could always have the best vantage point. I think I wanted this almost as much as my wife and I didn't want to miss a second of it. I had wondered all week if I would feel any jealousy when this moment finally came. I did not. I loved my wife and I knew she loves me. I was excited that I was going to enjoy this moment with her. My heart was racing and I could feel myself becoming erect again.

After another minute, Will moved and pulled her onto her back in the middle of the bed. He spread her legs wide and moved his face down toward her center. Before he got there, Beth interrupted. "Please Will. There will be time for that later. Right now, I need you in me. I need this beautiful black cock in my hungry pussy."

"Don't worry, Beth. I can't wait to do that. But not before I taste this sweet little pussy. This is truly the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen and I intend to devour it." A tongue longer than my middle finger snaked out and teased around her center, kissing the insides of her thighs as my wife moaned in desire.

He blew little butterfly kisses on the rose petals that were her outer lips. Then a quick flick of his tongue across her clit caused a gasp as Beth flexed her hips to catch his tongue. But he pulled back teasingly and continued the torture. Another flick of the tongue as he slipped a long, black finger into her pussy. "Oh...damn...that is so unfair...uhhh..." The protest went unheeded.

His long tongue then slipped in and out of her pussy lips as his fingers increased the movement inside her. Her hips were bucking up in desperation, trying to capture the tongue that was driving her mad.

Then, in an instant, he slipped a third finger in her as he attacked her clit. He caught it between his lips and sucked it into his mouth like a mini-cock. That was all it took. Beth grabbed the back of his head and held it tight against her convulsing pussy and screamed through an orgasm.

"Oh shit...oh fuck...oh goddamn...oh fuckkkkkkkk...." The chant lasted the duration of her orgasm. For an instant I worried that she might smother Will before he could get free. Finally, she came back to earth and released him. "Oh god, what did you do? That was amazing. Now, would you please get up here and give me that black cock that I need so bad."

Will obliged. He moved up her body taking time to lavish kisses on each breast. Hovering over her supporting himself on his elbows, they kissed the kiss of passionate lovers, slow and intimate. He held his cock with the tip touching the folds of her pussy. She reached between them and moved it through her lips to coat it will her juices.

Then she lined him up with her opening and whispered, "Fuck me Will. Please be gentle but please fuck me. I need this so bad." Will's hips flexed ever so slightly as the bulbous head slipped in. Something between a groan and a gasp escaped Beth's lips.

Another almost undetectable movement and another gasp. And then another. My wife was now holding her breath between each gasp, each incremental movement. One more movement and "Oohhhh...fuckkkk...I'mmm...cummm..." and her body shuddered. More of a tremor than a full-blown eruption as a mild orgasm shook her. Will, to his credit, remained locked in place as she groaned through it.

Beth pulled his face to hers and they kissed again. "Oh god, you're huge. More please." Another hip flex and another gasp / groan. Then Will started slowly pulling back out before journeying further into her depths but maintained the agonizingly slow rhythm as he went. Each return trip was met by a moan of "Ohhh...fuckkkkkk..." from Beth.

The chant continued until, with an inch or so of his cock left exposed, Will dropped his weight and impaled my wife to the hilt. She instantly launched into orbit. The groans were replaced with a blood-curdling scream as she bucked up against him. He held her tight as the orgasm subsided.

Once she was breathing again, Will began to piston in and out of her, slowly at first and increasing in tempo as Beth's body once again came alive. A smooth, fluid rhythm that repeatedly pushed my wife over the edge.

Will had incredible staying power. He fucked her through orgasm after orgasm. Then he changed tactics. He pulled her hands above her head and held them there. He slowly pulled back until he was almost out and then dropped back into her with bone-crushing intensity.

That became the pattern for the next several minutes. A slow withdrawal followed by a violent reentry. I could hear flesh slapping flesh, each thrust followed by a loud "UGGG" from Beth. Her breasts bounced and danced across her chest in time with each violent thrust.

It sounded almost painful but she gave no indication she wanted him to stop. In fact, the legs wrapped tightly around his body told a different story. Her heel hooked onto his ass cheeks looked like a cowboy spurring a bucking bronc as she seemed be forcing him back into her.

Then he roared like a wild bear as he plunged one last violent time into my wife's swollen pussy and locked himself there as he filled her to overflowing with his cum. That triggered an equally convulsive orgasm from Beth as she joined him in release. They held each other in a death grip as their bodies became one.

After a very long time, their bodies finally stopped trembling. Beth collapsed on the bed, her limbs laying back limp, her mouth wide open gasping for breath. Her hair, a tangled mess, covered her face. Will slipped out of her and fell over on the bed on his back, stringing a thick trail of cum with him. Beth didn't move.

I stepped into the other room to retrieve them a bottle of water. When I got back, Will had pulled himself up in a sitting position, leaning against the headboard. Beth was finally able to prop herself up on one elbow. They welcomed the water and drank thirstily. "Thank you, Beth. That was wonderful. You are an amazing lover. And Jim, thank you for the sharing your wife with me."

"She is a gorgeous, passionate woman and you are truly a fortunate man." His remarks brought a smile to our faces. He was a kind and gracious man. The look between us told me that we had picked the right person.

After they had refreshed themselves, Will asked Beth to move up with him. He had her sit in his lap with her back to him. He put his legs inside hers and once again spread her out wide and pulled her back to lean on his muscular chest. I will never know if that was intended as an invitation but I took it as one.

Crawling back up between their out-stretched legs, I lay on my stomach and buried my face in my wife's insanely stretched pussy and began tenderly lapping up their combined juices. The taste was intoxicating. Her delicate lips were still puffed from the repeated pounding, her opening still enlarged. I slid my tongue in deep and was rewarded with a mouth full of their combined cum.

I licked her until she was adequately cleaned and then turned my attention to my next target.

Holding it like it was a delicate flower, I lifted Will's flaccid cock to my mouth and took it in. The rush almost caused me to black out. I was doing it. I was, of my own volition, sucking a black man's cock. My own hard cock was leaking profusely onto the bedsheet under me.

The same taste I had savored from Beth's pussy welcomed me as I sucked and licked their juices off of Will's cock. I was in no hurry. I took my time and savored every moment. I heard Beth from above. "Oh fuck, darling. That is so fucking sexy. I love you, Jim. And I love that we are experiencing this together." It made my heart happy.

I have no idea how long I laid there, feasting on their intimate areas. After I had cleaned Will's cock, I alternated between it and my wife's pussy. No one seemed rushed. An occasional moan of enjoyment was the only noise in the room.

After what seemed to me to be a very long time, Will's manhood began responding. It gradually grew to full staff as I licked and stroked it to life. Beth pulled her feet up beside her and raised up to hover over this black behemoth I was holding in my hands. "Please Jim, put it in me."

Assuming she wanted it back in her recovering pussy, I moved the tip in line with it. Then she shocked both Will and I. "No baby, in my ass. I want it in my ass." I felt my own cock lurch against my stomach at the same instant Will's did the same thing in my hand.

I looked up at Beth in silent question, not sure she was ready for this. The lust in her eyes as she nodded her head answered my question. I held Will's cock and worked it back and forth across her moist pussy to provide some lubrication. Then tentatively moved it into position at her anal opening.

Will cupped her ass cheeks as her tiny opening touched the tip of the black sword waiting to impale her ass. Beth exhaled sharply as she eased down. Her opening resisted at first. Then more pressure and it surrendered. A soft scream escaped as her sphincter muscle surrendered and swallowed the tip of the black invader.

Folks, I gotta tell ya. If you have never watched a big black cock slip past that delicate muscle and into your wife's tight little white ass from inches away, you have no idea what you are missing. It is one of the most sensual, erotic things you will ever witness. It is a vision that will be forever locked into the recesses of my brain.

If the journey of Will's black cock into Beth's pussy was in incremental movements, the journey of that same cock into my wife's ass was microscopic. In movements so slow they was almost undetectable, Beth eased down as Will held her ass cheeks to provide support. Micro-inch by micro-inch, she took him.

Her hands on my head for additional support, her nails digging into my scalp without realizing it. Not that I cared. I was hopelessly lost in a world of mindless arousal. Her breathing coming in short gasps as she willed herself to take all of him. And...after a couple of eternities, she did.

Will's black cock was buried to the hilt in my wife's ass. I felt a wetness where my cock was plowing into the sheets. Beth once again leaned back onto Will as her body adjusted to his size. She put her hands around my head and pulled me up to her. Our kiss was long and personal, our tongues wrestling with the other as we held each other.

Will was kind enough to remain still and silent during this time. We released and I moved down and took a nipple in my mouth. Then the other, slathering kisses on them as the nipples popped to attention.

Will's hands took my place on her breasts as I moved further down. Even having just watched it happen, I was again moved by the sight of his cock buried in Beth's ass. I blew gentle air-kisses on her delicate pussy lips, breathing on, but never touching them. "Oh god, Jim. That feels so good. Please make me cum."

I knew she wanted it. I knew I wanted to give it to her, but in due time. Moving to the juncture of their bodies, I started at the base of Will's cock and licked from it to up and around her obscenely stretched asshole. That brought groans from both of them.

I moved back up to slide my tongue delicately through Beth's lips. She was leaking profusely from her pussy. I flicked my tongue into her folds and tasted her. She tasted exquisite. I repeated the trip from Will's base to her needy pussy several times, bring her to the edge but not quite pushing her off the cliff.

"Oh baby...you are driving me insane...please fuck me with your tongue...please let me cum...please baby." So, I did. One more round trip and I sucked her clit roughly into my mouth as I slipped two fingers into her. She exploded. She washed my face in her juices. For the first time that I could remember, my wife squirted. It was like someone spraying me with a water pistol. I captured what I could in my mouth as the rest covered my face and upper body.

"Damn guys, that was fucking awesome. I've never seen anything like it before." Will commented.

After a moment to recover, Beth replied, "For the record, I've never done that before. I don't know what came over me. Holy shit, Jim. That was incredible. I don't how you did that but I sure wouldn't mind you doing that again sometime. But...not right now. I don't think I could handle it. And besides. If you would kindly move out of the way, I need Will to rip my cute little ass apart with that beautiful black cock of his."

I obliged and crawled off the bed. Beth leaned forward onto her hands and knees with Will following, never losing contact with her ass. Once they were in place, Beth looked back over her shoulder at Will. "Please Will, fuck my ass."

Like he had with her pussy, Will started slow and methodically, establishing a slow, gentle rhythm. Pulling out until just the head remained, then reversing direction until his hips touched her ass cheeks. Each time he pulled back, my wife's asshole turned inside out, stretched beyond belief around his black monster.

I was standing beside the bed in awe as he fucked my wife's ass. I slowly stroked my dick as I watched, hoping against hope that I wouldn't blow my load before they did. Will increased the pace. His head tilted back, breathing hard.

Then, he was no longer making love to Beth's ass. He was brutally fucking it. Pulling almost out and then slamming back into her bowels with bruising intensity. Over and over, he pummeled her ass, her ample breasts swinging back and forth in rhythm. Somewhere along the line, Beth started orgasming but I was too lost to notice. I have no idea how many or how long they lasted.

Somewhere off in the distance I heard someone begging to have their ass fucked. "Fuck me Will...fuck my ass...give me that black cock...ohh...I need it...give it to me...fuck my ass...FUCK ME...I'M CUMMIINNGGG...FUCK MY ASS...I'M CUM...AGGGGG...!!!"

The orgasm captured her, possessed her. Killing her and then breathing life back into her in the next instant. Passion mingled with lust as it engulfed her. Her body convulsed and pitched violently as she succumbed to the orgasm.

Will's maniacal roar snapped me back to the present just as my cock exploded, spraying my cum all over the two of them at the same instant my wife's black lover erupted, filling her ass to with his own cum.

Beth fell forward on the bed, extracting Will's cock from her ass as she went. His cum dripped from his dangling cock and poured from Beth's ass. I, for an instant, considered another clean up detail but decided against it. I think everyone was spent. I know I was.

After a while we all ended up in the shower together, tenderly cleaning each other. Everyone soaped and rinsed everyone else, touching each other's intimate areas gently but without arousal. I got a secret pleasure from holding and washing Will's cock. Even limp, it was astonishingly large.

Ignoring the way the bed looked, we collectively crashed on it. I fell asleep almost instantly. I assumed the others did, as well.

I was awakened by the sound of flesh smacking flesh. The bed was not moving so I wasn't sure at first what was happening. I got my answer when I heard my wife almost shout, "That's it Will...fuck me...show the world how you fuck me...deeper baby...deeper..." I had never known Beth to be so openly vocal during sex. But then she had never fucked while pressed to a window for all to see.

Beth was pressed against the floor to ceiling glass with Will holding her hands spread wide above her, pressed against the glass. Will stood pressed against her, apparently fucking her with abandon. It was an awesome sight to behold. I sat up on the edge of the bed and watched. It was a sight to see, a muscular black ass pumping what I knew was a big black cock into what I knew was a very hungry pussy.

And then I saw something that gave me a start. In the hotel across the street, in the window one floor above us a man stood at the window, naked, stroking himself as he watched Will fuck my wife.

I prayed the window glass would withstand the pressure as Will repeatedly slammed Beth against it. "Ugg...ugg...yes...fuck me...ugg...deeper...fuck meeeee...agggg...cummingg... cumming...aggg FUCK ME!!!" I saw Will's ass muscles flex and he once again flooded my wife with his cum.

Though not as violent as last night, it was erotic to watch. It must have been equally satisfying to the man in the window, he coated the window with his own offering. Beth and Will finally noticed him and waved as he applauded in silent appreciation.

Check out time was an hour away. I dressed as Will and Beth showered. They soon came into the sitting room. Will was now dressed but Beth had to retrieve her dress from where it had been abandoned by the couch. With only her dress and sandals to put on, it only took a second for her to be presentable.

It was time to say our goodbyes. Beth gave Will one last lingering kiss and thanked him for the evening. I shook his hand and expressed my appreciation for the tenderness and care he showed Beth and for making us feel so comfortable with our first time on this kind of adventure.

Will thanked us over and over for a wonderful time, saying he hoped to hear from us again soon. Though we would discuss it later, there was no doubt in my mind and we would be seeing a lot of Will White.

"Well?" I posed the question to Beth as we pulled out of the hotel parking lot.

"Well, what?" She knew what the question was but was being coy.

"Well...did you enjoy yourself?"

The evil, teasing smile was back. "Oh, I guess it was alright. I didn't enjoy it all that much but, I mean, you seemed to enjoy yourself so I guess I would do it again if you want to." Then she couldn't stop the giggle that escaped.

"Oh really? And just how big does the black cock have to be and how many orgasms does it take for you to ENJOY yourself?"

She couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh my god, Jim. Can you believe how big his cock was? I was actually a little bit frightened when I first saw it. I think it was bigger than, well...you know who. And oh dear, the night was one big orgasmic blur. I have no idea how many times I came but I know it was a lot."

"And when you crawled up there and licked up our cum and then took his cock in your mouth, I thought I was going to die. That was so fucking awesome. Thank you, Jim. Thank you for making this such a fun-filled and memorable night. And thank you for being there to share it with me. I love you so much."

"Thank you, Beth. I love you, too. I will admit that I wasn't sure how I would feel at first but there was not one trace to jealousy, Beth. I mean it. Not one trace. Y'all looked so fucking awesome together. It was better than I had imagined. The color contrast between his black skin and your pale skin was simply sensual. And the sex. Holy hell, that was the hottest, most erotic thing I have ever witnessed."

Then she asked the big question. "So...do you think you would like to see him again?"

"So...I was thinking we should possibly invite Will to spend a weekend with us at our lake cabin some time."

I knew instantly I had hit a home run. Her eyes lit up like spot lights. "Oh Jim. I never thought of that. What a great idea. Oh my, a whole weekend with that black cock. Oh god, I love you, Jim. I can't wait."

Will, of course, jumped at the prospect of an entire weekend with us. Unfortunately, he had to travel for work and wouldn't be back for 3 weeks. He agreed to let us know when he returned and said he appreciated the invitation. I forwarded directions to our cabin. It was all set. My only challenge now was keeping Beth under control until then. I had a feeling me and 'Substitute Sammy' had our work cut out for us...