The Dark Duo

Story Info
Women finds herself abducted by a pair of twisted men.
2.3k words
3.87
17.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dark Duo

Warning: This is a non-con story, that isn't for everyone! If this type of subject matter isn't to your taste, it is recommended that you skip this dark tale!

(Disclaimer: I of course do not support or condone any real life non-con situations! these stories are just dark fantasy!)

The city was it's usual hopping self, even though this particular Saturday had that distinct chill in the air, that winter was fast approaching. Standing in line, Jack Sampson, looked around the Starbucks at the many people gathered about. It had been a fruitless night for the large man, his hunt for a beautiful companion had come up short. There had been some lucky, or unlucky contenders that he had come across, the waitress who had served him dinner, a cute girl he had bumped into at the gas station, but circumstances had prevented him from furthering those possible relations.

Grabbing his coffee Jack took another look around the coffee shop and sighed, he would have to go home empty handy. Pull out his phone he began to text his partner in crime, Bill Hornsby, who had been likewise disappointed by the lack of success.

J: No luck, try again later in the week.

B: Ok, be there in five to pick you up. Should we try a new area next time?

Looking at his phone for a few moments, Jack knew it was unwise to come back to the same area, he didn't want to create some form of a pattern that could be tracked. Walking out the front door and typing his reply, a black sedan pulled up, just a few spots down from where he was standing. A young man, in his early twenties roughly, got out and started to head towards the entrance. He was a decent looking kid, looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym.

But what caught Jack's attention, was the blonde sitting in the passengers seat of the car. The young woman was beautiful, from his angle and he could see she was clearly fit and the pair must have been going somewhere fancy, both where dressed to the nines. "Perfect..."

J: Change of plans. Meet me at the warehouse...ten minutes.

Moving quickly, Jack approached the still running car and was happy to find that the drivers door was unlocked. Pulling a switch blade from his pocket, he opened the door and with a speed, that betrayed his large size, slipped in the drivers seat.

"That didn't take long..." Katie's voice quickly trailed off as she looked up from her phone, realizing it wasn't her boyfriend. In his place was an overweight, middle aged man, with graying facial stubble and a sinister smile, that revealed yellow stained teeth. "Who...AHHH." Katie jumped in her seat at the feeling of sharp steel being poked into her side.

"Not a word!" To emphasis his seriousness, Jack pushed the knife a little harder into Katie's side. "First, lock your phone and drop it on the floor...NOW!" The young woman jumped from his shout and the added jab had her dropping her phone to the floor. "Second...hands behind your back and sit on them...move them and..."

Katie's chin trembled and her eyes watered, disbelieving what was happening as added pressure from the intruder's knife emphasized his point. Leaning forward she slipped her hands behind her and placed them under her ass, quickly sitting back and looking out the window for her boyfriend or anyone else who could save her. "Please..."

"Shut up, not a word!" With his free hand, Jack reached out and grabbed the seat belt, giving it a quick jerk, locked it, helping to keep the young woman pressed in her seat. Putting the knife down, he looked around and scoffed, even with people moving about, no one seemed to notice what was happening. Knowing that her compliance wasn't likely to last long and only being locked in place by the seat belt, sitting on her hands, it wouldn't take long to escape from, Jack backed the car out of the parking spot and as casually as he could, pulled out of the parking lot.

Looking over her shoulder towards the Starbucks, Katie felt a tear trickle down her cheek as her boyfriend was nowhere to be seen and was likely still in line. "Please let me go...what's going on?"

"Shhh." Jack only drove several streets over, before turning down a side street. This area was relatively quiet and not wanting to waste much time, pulled the car into a deserted parking lot of a closed business. "Lean forward!"

For a brief moment as the man unclicked her seat belt, Katie hoped she was being let go and it was just a car jacking. But once the seat belt had unlocked itself, he had quickly reconnected it, dashing her hope. Leaning forward she watched as the man pulled out several zip ties from the pocket of his coat. "Please let me go!"

"You really like to talk don't ya?" Reaching over, Jack placed his hand on Katie's back shoving her forward, so her head was touching the dash board. "No, I won't let you go, not yet anyways." Taking the first zip tie he encircled her wrists and pulled it closed. "We're just going to have a little fun, so behave and it'll all be over with."

Another soft tear slipped down her cheek from the tightness of the zip tie as the second zip tie was being looped around it and then looped in and around the seat belt. The idea of this man just wanting to have a little fun with her, sent Katie's stomach into a whirlwind and she tried to look around the deserted area to try and find someone, anyone who could help her.

Out of a second pocket on his coat, Jake pulled out a leather panel gag with a thick round ball on it. With Katie's hair in a pony tail it was easier to slip the gag around her face and as Katie opened her mouth to complain, he pushed the ball into her mouth.

Katie gagged on the leather ball pushing into her mouth, causing her to pull against the zip ties holding her wrists together. "MPHH."

Securing the buckle of the gag at the back of her neck, Jack pulled the hair tie from her pony tail, letting her hair cascade around her face. "There, that'll keep that pretty little mouth shut until I'm ready to use it." Pulling Katie back to an upright position, the light color of the gag and the combo of her long hair, would make it hard for any passer by to notice in the darkness.

With his guest a little more secure, Jack took a moment to look over his prize for the evening. Pulling the undone coat apart a little, he could see how her little, silk red dress hugged her like a second skin, coming down to almost mid thigh. She was indeed exactly what he was looking for, athletic body, flat stomach, perfectly sized breasts that he noticed where rising and falling from her scared, heavy breathing. Jack couldn't help running his finger tips along her nylon covered thigh, feeling the way she trembled under his touch.

A vibration from the floor caught Jack's attention and he looked to see that Katie's boyfriend was calling, likely wondering she went with the car."One more thing, stomp on your phone, put the heel of your shoe right through it..."

Shaking her head no and swallowing nervously, Katie looked at Jack pleadingly and again she tried to pull her arms free. "mphh." Katie's eyes flew open and she grimaced as Jack's large, meaty hand wrapped around her throat and began to squeeze.

"Listen you little bitch, no one knows where you are, your hands are bound and you can't scream for help." Jack used his considerable strength to squeeze and cut off Katie's air supply, her struggles immediately intensifying. "There are countless ways I can hurt you, or worse right now, so do what I tell you the first time...understand?"

It was impossible to nod with Jack's hand wrapped around her throat, but Katie did her best and mumbled through her gag that she understood what he was saying. When his look grew worse and he didn't release his hold, Katie realized what she had to do and lifted her foot. It took several try's to properly connect with her phone, but on her third attempt she put the heel of her shoe through her one and only life line, silencing its vibrations.

"Good girl, you'll learn soon enough." Leaving that threat in the air, Jack released his grip on Katie and took a quick look around, before pulling away from the curb. Time was at a premium and Jack was certain that with no answer from Katie, her boyfriend was likely to be calling the police any second. Taking side roads he knew had no cameras on them, it took Jack a little longer than expected to get to his appointed rendezvous spot.

Katie had no idea where they where, this part of the city wasn't an area she had come to very often. They had driven out of any semblance of housing and into an industrial area of the city. A large abandoned looking warehouse loomed out of the darkness as Jack pulled the car up to it and drove around to the back of the building. If it was possible, Katie's heart sank even further at the sight of another car parked there, seemingly waiting for them.

A large man like the one who had kidnapped her was leaning against the hood of the car and as Jack pulled up along side it, he was quick to walk over and open her door. Both men reeked of cigarettes, but there was a distinct B.O smell with this new man, who's large gut popped out under his t shirt and over his belt.

"Fuck man, this was a last second catch!" Letting a whistle of appreciation, Bill ran the back of his fingers along Katie's cheek, pulling her hair aside to get a better look at the young woman. She was an absolutely stunning woman, a high level of fear was filling her emerald green eyes.

"Yeah, she fell right into my lap. Boyfriend left her all alone and she decided she wanted a more forceful man in her life, didn't you slut?" Laughing with his buddy and turning off the car, Jack climbed out and immediately taking a rag from his pocket, began to wipe down the steering wheel and anywhere else he may have touched.

"MPHH" Katie groaned into her gag and could do little as Bill pulled out his own knife and cut the zip tie that was holding her to the seat belt. The man grabbed a firm hold of her upper arm and Katie groaned and did her best to comply as she was pulled from the car, a little rougher than was overly necessary.

At 6'1 Bill towered over the 5'4 beauty and there was no resisting his grip as she was led towards the other car, which was older and rusted out in a lot of places. After walking around the back of his car, popped the trunk open.

"MHMMM MHMMM." Trying to protest while gagged was proving difficult for Katie, who's eyes went wide as she looked in the trunk. A thick cloth covered every inch of it, an effort to keep it sound proof from passers by. A set of steel shackles was fastened to the floor of the trunk at one end and Katie tried her hardest to push away from the old wreck of a car.

"Sorry little lady, ain't got time for games." A swift and sharp backhand across Katie's face quickly ended her struggling and Bill didn't waste a moment as he forced her into the trunk. "I know it's not to comfy in there, but you won't be there long!"

A heavy sting was still lingering on her cheek and Katie tried to pull her feet away from Bill's hands, but suffered another hard slap, before each of her ankles was locked into the shackles. "MHMM."

"I know it's not to comfy in there, but don't worry, you won't be in there to long!" Taunting the squirming young woman in his trunk, Bill just laughed before slamming the lid down. "Fucking tight little body on her, can't wait to get that dress off her and see what she looks like."

"Agreed, we got fucking lucky. Let's get this cleaned up and get out of here." Jack grabbed a small squirt bottle from the other car and began to spray down the areas that he had already wiped, the strong acid working to further hide any prints.

Bill working quickly, grabbed Katie's purse and checked it for any other electronics that could be traceable, before heading back to his own car, which was moving slightly from a clearly struggling Katie.

Following closely behind his partner, Jack tapped happily on the trunk lid before jumping into the passengers seat. "Let me see that." Reaching over he took the purse from Bill, who had started the car and was now driving away as quickly as he could from the stolen car.

"Says here, her name is Katie...and that she just turned twenty one recently!" Jack laughed and continued to go through the poor girls wallet. "Bet her and the boy toy where on their way out to celebrate!"

"She's going to enjoy her celebration alright!'

The trunk was stifling and though it was padded, that hardly helped Katie who was bouncing around with each bump in the road. Pulling her feet against the shackles and finding not an ounce of give in them, Katie screamed out as much as she could through the gag, only the two men in the front could faintly hear her.