The Dark Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third and next down in seniority was Colleen. She was a short slim blonde. She was 24 years old. Colleen was a bubbly and popular team leader in Sales. Colleen liked to take company product home with her. Peter actually saw her stuffing some women's clothing into her backpack one evening, when he was wondering around the warehouse after hours. How could she be so stupid, he thought. In any other company she would have been fired on the spot, but Peter had a better plan in mind. Colleen was a sexy young female and she had an important role to play in the new look Sales and Services team.

Fourth and fifth were Shari and Sushma. Both women were attractive dark skinned brunettes. Shari was 30 years old and Sushma was 28 years old. Both ladies were on the phones all day, taking orders and listening to complaints. Peter couldn't really nail them on a fraud or theft charge. He could threaten to fire them as their performance was terrible and they liked to cause trouble in the office.

Shari was divorced with children and she really needed the job, so Peter could work that angle. Sushma was going to be tough as she wasn't married and had no children. She always was on the verge of quitting as well.

Peter loved a challenge though -- he was attracted to the two women and wanted them on his cock. He could offer to promote them and give them a pay rise? Still, he wasn't completely sure when it came to Shari and Sushma -- maybe he should just give up on them and focus on the other three.

He sat back in his chair in the large meeting room, put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling. He fondly remembered the first time he ever blackmailed a woman into having sex with him.

Peter had been a young man, just twenty one when he mustered the courage and bit the bullet. He was a junior at work, barely noticed by anyone. Her name was Sandra and she was his manager - the sort of calculating bitch who could squash him like a bug if she pleased. She was a succulent and curvaceous woman with short boyish brown hair, dark eyes and lightly tanned skin. Of course Peter knew Sandra was married and an untouchable woman for a young junior like him. He simply refused to accept the rules and the high hurdles in front of him.

It was a creepy and despicable thing to do, he thought. But it also gave him such a thrill and a sense of purpose. He quickly realised why Theresa and Annette loved blackmailing guys so much.

He needed evidence, which he could use against Sandra. The evidence would have to be strong enough to frighten her, to get her to agree to his crude request and keep her silent about their arrangement for months and even years on end. Obviously, evidence of criminal behaviour was the best type of evidence to find and use -- that sort of evidence not only led to a person's dismissal from work, but also led to possible jail time, and to the permanent destruction of a person's reputation.

There was also evidence of incompetence and evidence related to under-performance or poor performance, which could be used. Theresa had used that sort of evidence against Peter very successfully. Peter didn't feel competent to use this sort of evidence against Sandra though, and he was sure there was very little of that evidence about anyway.

He was so horny and desperate. He spent hours discretely looking through bank statements, general ledger accounts, invoices and other documents. He had to do it in his own time. He told people he wanted to learn more about the business, when sharply questioned about what he was up to. He scoured documents and folders filled with paper. He grew so frustrated, believing he'd never fuck Sandra. He didn't give up though.

The young junior finally found what he was looking for in some old expense account statements -- Sandra had withdrawn two thousand dollars from a company account for her own personal use and tried to hide it by fudging the figures. She had committed fraud. It took Peter three months to find it, but he found it. He had what he needed.

He almost lost his nerve. He carefully compiled all the evidence, memorised the words he was going to use when he spoke to Sandra. He was all set to go, but he suddenly felt frightened. What if Sandra fired him on the spot? What if he made a mistake and the two thousand dollar withdrawal was perfectly legitimate? He almost lost his nerve. Then he realised he had to be confident and calm if he was going to be successful. He had Sandra, he was sure of it. He had to go into her office and sit down and just do it. He couldn't show her any mercy or any weakness at all.

Peter's heart pounded as he walked into Sandra's office without a meeting request. He closed the office door.

"Excuse me, what are you doing in here," Sandra asked, confused and annoyed. "Get back to your desk."

He mustered his courage and sat down in one of the chairs opposite her desk. He placed his file down in front of her. Sandra looked even more confused and annoyed.

"What's this?"

Peter said nothing. Sandra opened the folder and sifted through the contents. She picked up first one piece of paper and then the next. She ran her finger over the edges. Her face grew red.

"What is this Peter," she asked softly, looking up at him.

He had to be hard and tough with her, if he was going to make this work. His heart thumped -- he felt frightened and excited all at once.

"I think you know what it is Sandra."

"It's just some old statements Peter," she said, trying to make light of it. "What are you doing with this information Peter? You should be doing your job, not..."

"It's a record of you taking two thousand dollars out of a company account for your own personal use."

"How dare you say that to me Peter," she returned softly, her face flushing even more.

"I've made a few copies - that's just one of them. I'm going to tell the board, the police, everybody what you've done Sandra, unless..."

"Unless Peter," she asked. "Unless, unless what?"

"Unless you have sex with me Sandra," Peter said breathlessly. He was amazed he had said it, but it felt so liberating to have it off his chest, after all the months of work he had put in.

There was a gasp. Sandra looked at Peter in disbelief. She was speechless.

"I thought you were a nice guy Peter," she said finally.

He almost lost his nerve again. He couldn't let her appeal to his soft side. He was trying to get Sandra into bed and he couldn't stop now.

"I want to have sex with you Sandra. I'll tell everyone you took two thousand dollars from the company, if you don't do it with me."

There, it was said. He sat there with a big hard on in his pants. He waited as she stared at him, clearly under pressure. She looked so cornered. It turned Peter on.

"Look Peter, I could promote you and pay you more money."

"No Sandra, I told you what I want."

She swallowed a lump in her throat and looked down at her telephone helplessly. She looked back up at him a moment later, tears glowing in her eyes.

"Please Peter - you don't have to do this."

"I told you what I want."

"Okay Peter, okay", Sandra whispered, pulling out a tissue and dabbing gently at her eyes. "How do you want to do this? Do you want to get a hotel room for the night?"

"Yes Sandra -- a hotel room for tonight," he replied, quietly excited.

"For tonight, wow, okay Peter. I'll arrange it. I only want to do this once Peter, okay?"

"Sure Sandra, just the once," Peter promised.

"And you'll give me all the copies you have of this," she asked, picking up the folder.

"I will Sandra."

"Okay Peter -- I'll have sex with you."

And it was as simple as that. Sandra discreetly made a booking for a room with a queen sized bed and a spa bath at a good hotel. She called her husband and told him she had a last minute emergency meeting, which was going to run well into the night. She told him she would have to stay at a hotel in the city. She then met a horny Peter in the hotel lobby after they had both eaten. She grabbed the room key from the hotel reception desk and they went up to the bedroom.

'I don't know why you have to do this Peter," Sandra asked, looking wide-eyed at his hard cock after he pulled off his underwear and before he sank down into the bubbling spa water. "You're a very good looking young guy."

He got her to worship his dick while he sat on the edge of the tub. His manager took his cock in her fingertips, dropped her head and kissed the tip. He placed a hand on the back of Sandra's neck and stroked her there, surprised by how good it felt to have her touching him like that. Soon he was bent over, looking down through half closed eyes, at her rising and falling head.

This was the ultimate pleasure, the ultimate triumph.

Sandra made him cum. Peter whimpered as she stroked him with her mouth and her hand. She made him tremble - his arms shaking as he softly nursed her twisting head in his hands. She made him shudder as she sucked him firmly and quickly at the point and stroked the base with her thumb - he shot his hot load inside her mouth and then lifted his hips and dribbled ecstatically between her lips.

"Ohhh gawd Sandra!"

His manager thought he was all done. She thought she could go home. Peter wasn't going to let Sandra off the hook so easily.

"God, you want more," she muttered, as he offered her his hand.

"Yes, you promised."

"Yeah, I did -- didn't I," she said, taking his hand and emerging from the bubbling tub, the water running from her beautiful curves.

"God, you're such an asshole Peter."

"I know, but I can't help it Sandra."

"Yeah, right Peter."

They dried off and got into bed. It didn't take Peter long. Sandra rolled a condom on his cock and lay back. She opened her legs and helped her creepy desperate junior into place. He pushed and entered Sandra for the first time. It was like a revelation.

They kept doing it again and again - finally finishing up at 4am when Peter painfully gave Sandra the final drops of his semen.

"Is that it Peter, do I have it all now," she asked, exhausted.

"Yes, yes," he replied. They were soon asleep in each other's arms.

Peter broke his promise straight away. Sandra wasn't going to have to sleep with Peter just once. She shook her head and tears welled up again when she realised. One night with Peter turned into more than five years of nights with Peter. She loved and hated him, but their sex was dynamite.

He sat back up again and looked around the large meeting room. He looked at the files in front of him. This was the way he lived his life. He had been doing this for years. It was a dangerous life and he had to be so careful. He did everything in his power to avoid sexual harassment claims, innuendo, gossip and rumours.

He liked to target emotionally mature women. He liked them to be stable, calm and ready to compromise and agree. He loved the cold calculating bitchy career types best as they tended to be cool and rational and not likely to just start screaming and crying about harassment. Women like that tended to look at the advantages as against the costs -- they were all about self-interest. Peter seemed to have a sixth sense when it came to the women he blackmailed. He rarely took chances and the women he slept with were well rewarded with promotions and quick career progression.

Linda would definitely get promoted if she put out and so would Colleen. Peter suddenly made a definite decision not to try it on with Shari and Sushma -- they were unreliable and he didn't have the evidence he needed to keep them under his thumb. He didn't have enough leverage over them.

Peter would definitely help Christine's career, using his influence to get her promoted into senior management and maybe secure her a place on the company board. All she had to do was fuck him.

He made his first significant move the next morning. He called a meeting of his entire leadership team and announced that he had uncovered more fraud and theft in the Sales and Services division. He named the two males. He advised everyone present that he was going to fire the two males that morning and intended notifying the police as well. Further, he was going to fire a third male, who despite repeated warnings had not improved his performance after given a number of chances to do so. He assured everyone present that his investigations would continue and he would discover all the fraud and theft in his team.

He watched Christine, Linda and Colleen out of the corner of his eye. Colleen listened to Peter carefully, but she didn't seem too concerned. Christine looked alarmed and Linda looked cornered and upset. Peter didn't look directly at the three women as he spoke, but he was aware of their body language and their tone of voice when they responded to his questions and offered their suggestions.

The terminations sent a shock wave through the whole division. Each male was called in and fired, one after the other. A shocked hush descended across the whole team as each male was walked out, in tears, two of them by the police. Motivation for the job, performance and quality rose straight away.

Peter decided to put the hard word on Colleen first. He reached his decision after he saw her standing around the warehouse, flirting with a few of the guys before work. Peter watched her, his eyes running up and down her beautiful petite body, enjoying her sweet high voice as she chattered and laughed. He was looking forward to fucking Colleen -- he was really in the mood for a female like her. He rang a local hotel close to work and booked a room with a big bed for the night.

Preparations were made and Peter asked his personal assistant to approach Colleen and ask her to stop by his office. The P.A. raced off and five minutes later Colleen appeared at the door -- smiling, but unsure.

Come in and close the door Colleen," he asked.

Colleen closed the door and sat down in the chair Peter offered her. They exchanged some small talk. When Colleen was feeling more comfortable, he pulled out a thick folder from his top drawer and opened it up in front of Colleen. Her sparkling eyes grew uncertain and her beautiful smile vanished.

"I've been watching you and had these photos taken Colleen. I'm guessing that you've stolen nearly a thousand dollars worth of clothing from the warehouse, since I've starting watching you."

Colleen stared at the photos in front of her. They all depicted her in the warehouse, picking items off the racks and shoving them into her backpack.

"Colleen?"

She finally looked up at him. Her eyes were tearing up and her chin was trembling. Peter looked at Colleen and he was pleased. His cock was so hard.

"I'm so sorry Peter," she said softly. "I'll bring everything back."

"Yes, please Colleen. Though in a situation like this I would normally have to terminate your employment and contact the police. I mean that's what the board is expecting me to do."

"I'm really sorry," she whispered and then she implored him. "Please don't call the police Peter, please don't."

"Well maybe there's an arrangement we can make, because I don't want to have to fire you and have you arrested Colleen."

"Yes, I'll do anything Peter."

"Good Colleen - I don't want you to end up with a criminal record and in jail."

"No Peter, I don't want that," Colleen said, crying in front of him.

"Don't cry Colleen -- there's a way we can fix this."

"How Peter? I'll promise I'll do it."

"Good girl, that's what I want to hear," he said softly, leaning forward to look her more closely in the eyes. "Colleen, I want to have sex with you."

There was a sudden gasp of shock, which he never grew tired of. Colleen stared at him and her face flushed brightly. She flicked her blonde hair out of her eyes.

"What?"

"I've booked a hotel room. You and I are going to spend the whole night together."

"There must be some other way Peter, please."

"No Colleen, there isn't any other way -- you either do as you're told or I'm going to fire you and call the police right now."

The beautiful little blonde regarded her choice. It was a hard one, but there was only one way to go. Peter was in such a strong position. She could say no to him and then accuse him of sexual harassment, she thought.

'It would be your word against mine Colleen," he said, reading her mind. "And I've got the photos of you stealing from the company."

"Okay Peter, I'll spend the night with you," she said softly. "What I going to tell my partner?"

"Call him and tell him you have a meeting at work. Tell him you'll stay in the city overnight."

"Okay Peter," Colleen agreed, looking defeated and submissive - not her usual bubbly self at all.

Peter sighed with satisfaction. He just loved the look on a woman's face and the tone in a woman's voice when she realised she was cornered and beaten. Women like Colleen were amongst Peter's favourites: they were young and good looking, popular and fun. They were so easy to manipulate and dominate. They had no survival skills, usually weren't very smart and had no will of their own to fight back.

"I'm going to enjoy myself so much tonight Colleen. I want you to be there at 6pm - make sure you get something to eat before we meet and remember you can't tell anyone about this."

"Okay Peter."

******

The clock on the bedside drawer read 6.15pm. Peter was sitting in a comfortable arm chair naked. His long thick cock stood up at attention as he watched Colleen undress in front of him. The lights had been dimmed and Colleen had lit a couple of candles.

"Do it slowly Colleen," he said softly.

"Like this Peter," she asked, carefully unzipping her designer pants and stepping out of her high heels.

"Yeah Colleen," he said.

She removed each piece of clothing deliberately and dropped it to the floor in front of him. He ran his eyes over her dark golden body as she slowly revealed it to him, amidst the soft wavering light. Her eyes sparkled -- the candle light fixed and flickering there. Her blonde hair shone -- her pubic hair shimmered. Colleen stood there naked and awkward.

"Come here and suck my cock Colleen."

"Please Peter," she said. "Don't make me do this. There must be..."

"Come here," he said, getting even more excited.

Colleen stepped forward and then sank to her knees before Peter, tears running down her beautiful cheeks. She looked so young and lovely. Peter looked down into Colleen's large doe eyes. They glowed. He carefully smoothed her hair back from her face with his hand.

"Please Peter."

"C'mon Colleen," he said softly, placing his hand on the back of Colleen's head and pressing gently. "I want you to worship it, like it's the most important thing in the world."

"Okay Peter," she said - her voice thick with emotion.

Finally, Colleen wet her lips with the tip of her tongue and then her head dropped and she kissed the tip of her boss's cock. He sighed as he felt her warm breath flood his knob. Then he felt Colleen slip and slide her soft flat tongue against the tip and the underside.

"I'm going to promote you Colleen; I'm going to make you a manager."

"What, really," she asked looking up - surprised.

"You bet -- I'm going to promote you tomorrow. I'm going to almost double your pay"

"Wow -- I wasn't expecting that Peter."

'Worship me Colleen, worship me."

Colleen rubbed and tickled Peter's balls with her left hand and softly stroked his long thick shaft by hand, her right thumb slipping up the underside. She nibbled at the tip of his cock and sucked him softly, tasting his oozing pre-cum.

He made her feel like a dirty whore and she was sure he intended her to feel that way. She was sure it turned him on. She was on her knees between his thick strong open legs, servicing his large cock -- just a little inconsequential woman whose place was to deliver the maximum in pleasure with the least fuss and complaint. He was a misogynist. Colleen despised Peter and yet she was determined to give him her best effort.