The Dark Horde Pt. 11

Story Info
Val comes face to face with one of the enemy.
5k words
4.83
2.6k
3

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: sorry for the delay, life got in the way. As always, comments are encouraged. They are the only way to know what works and what doesn't.

************

The world was a frantic jumble of dark wet mud, a jarring slide along a narrow tunnel, pulled feet first through the earth. Valentine had no time to think, and no room to do anything. Her feet had been grabbed by unseen hands, a rope tied across her ankles, and suddenly she had been pulled under ground through a tunnel barely wide enough for her body.

For what seemed like an unbearably long time Val was dragged through the tight muddy tunnel. She had to shut her eyes tight in order to prevent the dirt from blinding her. Her mouth and nostrils were being filled with mud, and a sense of panic was rising as she was pulled along this claustrophobic journey.

Suddenly she popped out of the narrow tunnel and onto the floor of a larger one. It took Val a few moments to simply clear her eyes and mouth of the accumulated mud, as she took great gasping breaths. Finally, she was able to look around.

She was in a crack of dirt and stone, with here and there a few thin roots poking through the damp earth. She could see all this, despite being deep in the bowels of the ground, thanks to the small bottles of glowing liquid strapped to the leather harnesses of a quintet of...tiny men? They were short, about three feet tall, but barely human. Maybe it was the light, but their skin seemed greenish, their faces long and sharp, with large ears and narrow mouths filled with pointy teeth. They were naked, apart from the leather harnesses from which hung various tools and short weapons, including the small bottles of glowing liquid. The five beings stood around her, jeering and laughing, speaking in an unknown language. One of them held on to the rope that had been tied to Val's ankles.

There were also what looked like giant grubs, fat white centipedes with black heads, the size of a small dog. The slithered around the small cave, crowding around the feet of the green men.

Val tried to make sense of what she was seeing, but couldn't. She realized that the Hungry Woman was silent in her head. No words of comfort or guidance were coming. Val felt truly alone, and afraid.

One of the green men untied her feet and quickly threw the rope around her neck. Val started to struggle, kicking, but was quickly subdued by the five creatures. They were small and wiry but surprisingly strong. One of them pulled a short blade and placed it against her bare belly. He spoke harshly. Val had no problem understanding his warning.

Two of the creatures started tugging on the rope, leading Val forward. The tunnel was too low for Val to stand, so she had to follow them on all fours, scrambling after them to keep the rope from tightening around her neck.

The other three creatures followed her, as did the small flock of white grubs. They proceeded this way for a while, walking and crawling thought what looked like a natural cave, though some parts of it had obviously been broadened by hand. It was irregular, and their path took them across large chambers or clambering over rocky cliffs, then back into claustrophobic tunnels that Val could barely fit through. The only light throughout the journey was the pale green light cast by the bottles strapped to the little men, casting weird shadows along the rough walls.

They had scrambled up a ledge and into a narrow shaft when Val got stuck. Her shoulders had made it through, but her hips had not. The two creatures in front yelled and pulled on the rope, half-strangling Val, but despite their efforts could not pull her though.

The three behind her seemed to find the situation hilarious. Their laughing could be heard by Val and the other two in front, muffled by the wet rock. They started shouting back and forth, but the ones in the back just laughed harder.

There was a sudden slapping noise and Val gave out a startled cry. Someone had spanked her left ass cheek. She suddenly became very aware that she was essentially bent over on her knees, her ass in the air, pussy exposed. She gave a quick glance at the naked penises hanging between the legs of the two creatures in front of her. They were smaller than human ones, slim and crinkly, though their balls seemed huge in comparison.

Val felt a hand on her ass, groping it roughly. Then another slap and more giggles. Val tried to keep a rising panic to overwhelm her; she felt incredibly vulnerable and oddly embarrassed. There was an edge of manic hilarity to her panic.

The green men in front kept shouting instructions, but the little men at her rear were now more interested in fondling Val's butt. Rough hands were groping and pushing it about, exposing her puckered asshole to their gaze. Her pussy was roughly opened and prodded, and more slaps were landed on her butt cheeks.

Val stetted to squirm and kick back, pushing the creatures away with her feet. This only made them laugh harder, and a rain of spanking fell on her ass. Val cried out.

One of the little men in front, the leader it seemed, shoved his way past Val's head and shoulders to shout at the ones behind. He growled and muttered angrily until the raucous laughter back there was silenced. He shoved his way back, taking the time to stop and look at Val. He seemed to be weighing various options, none of them particularly pleasant to Val. With a grin he finally turned away.

But the groping had not stopped. If anything, the groping had become more insistent, more focused. Small hands were on her pussy, fingers pushing the furry lips of her outer labia apart, exposing the pink folds beyond. Val gasped, making the leader turn back, suspicious.

There was fumbling back there. Val could feel a small body scramble and move, trying to fit between the ceiling of the low tunnel and the rise of her hips. Was one of them trying to fuck her? Val took a few deep breaths, calming herself down, trying to tap into the wisdom of the Hungry Woman. Even if she could not hear her right now, the Hungry Woman had taught her much. Mostly not to be afraid. After all, what could these small men do, really? The violation she imagined was worse than what they were really capable of. After all, her pussy was stronger than their little dicks. Her cunt was going to swallow their tiny peckers. She laughed to herself. Bring it on, she thought.

Someone back there was indeed trying to bring it on. Val was almost impressed. He must be upside down, in a weird handstand that finally brought the thin length of his dick against the lips of her pussy. There was some shifting and fumbling until suddenly the tip slipped past the opening of her vagina and slid in. Val exhaled and close her eyes. It was painful for a second, but her pussy knew how to protect itself and very quickly became wet.

The weird man behind her started a fast pace, jamming his small cock into her. It was like being humped by your neighbors' chihuahua, thought Val. Though, she had to admit, more pleasant. Her body was shaking from the quick thrusts, making her breasts sway and move in quick orbits.

The thin dick felt more like being fingered than fucked. Val closed her eyes and let her head drop, exhaling, trying to relax. She found the feeling, the pleasure from the friction. Fuck them, she thought, they couldn't change who she was. The fucking avatar of the Hungry Woman.

The leader grabbed her chin and brought her head up. He eyed her, watched her eyes grow heavy with pleasure, her mouth half open. He shouted at the men behind her, but the only answer was a low groan from Val. He grabbed her more roughly, but she only smiled. Disgusted, he let go of her face.

But the other little man stuck on this side of her scrambled forward as the leader walked away to sulk in the darkness. He was grinning as he furiously jerked his little cock to a full erection. He stood in front of her face and grabbed her by the hair to bring her mouth to his crotch. In his other hand he held a short knife. His face flickered between drooling lust and cruel menace, mumbling instructions in his weird incomprehensible language.

Val opened her mouth, tongue out. He placed the tip of his cock between her lips and pushed in. He grabbed hold of her head and started thrusting madly, his small hips jerking back and forth. Val almost gagged at the sudden intrusion. The slim shaft bumped against her palate and tickled the back of her throat. She grabbed hold of his ass with one hand and held him still. She closed her lips around the base of his shaft and sucked. Her tongue twirled around the slim cock, massaging it. The little man froze.

Val's mouth and tongue was far more pleasurable than anything he had ever experienced. This sure beat fucking whatever random hole they could find, whether animal or vegetable. His favorite pumpkin was getting a bit ratty, and it didn't have a tongue.

Val, meanwhile, was determine to suck this little creep's soul through his cock.

The rapid thrusting was continuing back there, the odd angle sliding the tip of the slim cock against Val's G spot. That little fucker was going to make her cum. Val spread her legs a little further apart, inviting a deeper penetration. She redoubled her effort on the cock in her mouth, teasing the underside of the glans with the tip of her tongue.

Val felt her own orgasm surge from her cunt, a sharp punch of pleasure rising from her bruised flesh. She shook, her pussy tightening around the slim cock. There was a splash of warmth and the frantic fucking stopped, finally. Val moaned her pleasure around the cock in her mouth, causing another eruption of warm and sticky wetness, covering her tongue. She swallowed the salty load and finally released the man's small ass.

He staggered back, falling on his ass, a stupid grin on his face.

The leader stomped back and smacked him upside the head, yelling. He called out to the men on the other side of Val's stuck rump, a real anger in his voice.

There was some weird motion by Val's hips, which she soon surmised to be the grubs eating away at the walls of the tunnel. That's what they are for, she thought. The idea of their weird insect bodies scurrying around her was somehow more disturbing than the fucking she had just received.

But soon the tunnel was wide enough for her to push through and the whole party was on its way again. Still mostly crawling on hands and knees, Val could feel a thin line of cum oozing out of her pussy to mix with the mud.

Valentine had lost track of time fairly quickly. In this dark maze under the earth, hours passed without distinction. All she knew is that she was tired, hungry, and becoming desperately thirsty.

Their small group finally arrived in what looked liked a large natural cave, though this one was furnished. Small groups of more of the small weird green men were gathered around small fires, sitting on a mish-mash of furniture. Reed carpets were on the ground, as were small wooden stools, tables and coffers. Meat was being grilled somewhere, the thin smoke rising up towards the darkness of the ceiling, many dozens of feet above.

All the assembled little men turned and stared as the small group approached, some calling out greetings or hooting their congratulations. They continued through the cave, walking through the uneven ground and the pockets of weird men camped there. Val finally was able to stand up straight, her body aching from the hours spent awkwardly bent over.

Finally they arrived at the center of the cave, where a different set of furniture had been arranged. Rich carpets were set under an open-air living room of sorts with pillows and standing braziers. Chairs and a large dining table had been placed in the center of it all. Seated there was a large figure. Val knew that, for the first time, she was face to face with one of the lizard men.

He turned his large head towards her as she stepped onto the carpeted floor, dark eyes fixing upon her. He stood up and faced her. He was a good seven feet tall, massively muscled, his head like a blunt arrow head on a short neck. His skin was greenish, and scaled, like a snake's. He seemed human in proportions, with arms and legs in the right place, except for the thick tail that drooped form the base of his spine.

He was naked except for the leather harness that hung from his shoulders, though where the weird little men's were crude and shapeless, his was tightly fitted and lavishly decorated with gold and precious gems. From it hung various pouches, a large knife , and a massive curved sword. Though naked, Val noticed, he did not seem to have any genitalia,

He opened his mouth to bark a few orders to the little men that held Val. His mouth was a lipless slit at the bottom of his face, lined with small sharp teeth. Two slits marked his nostrils, Above that, the dark eyes, like sharks. His voice was sibilant and wet, his tongue clacking, speaking in a strange language Val had never heard. But the little men seem to understand it, as they shoved her closer to the tall lizard man.

Val stumbled and fell to her knees. He stepped forward and grabbed her by the neck, forcing her up. His skin was cool and surprisingly soft against her neck, though his grip around her neck quickly became a choking pressure. Val grabbed hold of his arm, desperately trying to loosen his grip. He lifted her up off of her feet by the neck with one hand and tossed her to the ground again.

Val crumpled shaken by the impact. He was immediately onto of her, crouching, his large hand on her back, pinning her to the ground. His face, his sharp teeth, were inches from her face. A real terror rose in Val. She was alone, naked, and completely at the mercy of this monster.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her forward and up, forcing Val to scramble to her feet to prevent her hair from being pulled out. He forced her onto a chair and placed his large hand on her sternum, pinning her there. With his other hand he grabbed what looked like a black serving plate, a slightly concave dish of polished black stone.

He held it in front of her face, forcing her to look into it.

Confused, Val tried to see if there were any markings for her to read, any reason for this. But the surface was smooth, shiny, reflecting a distorted version of her face back to her, the flickering light of the fires dancing across the slick surface like oil on water.

After a few seconds, the reflection of her face changed, morphed, and replaced by the face of a lizard man.

This one was crowned by a gold circlet studded with jewels, from which gold chains hung, framing the sharp and alien face.

"So.." Val heard in her head, "this is the hero the vegetable gods throw against usssss...."

This was one of the wizard kings of Mu. He tilted his head, looking at her quizzically.

"I see no hero, " he continued, "no power, no strength, no spirit, just soft flesh. Where is your magic? Are you hiding it? Where is your power, weakling?"

The lizard man holding her shook Val, prompting an answer.

"I don't have any!" Cried out Val, more honestly than she had hoped. "I'm just a girl, I don't know what any of this is about!"

'Liesssss!" He hissed back. "I can see the touch of the spirits on you, I can see the cloven footed one has made you his tool!"

Val swallowed, trying to think as fast as possible while preventing a panicked scream from bursting from her lips. This lizard was in her head. How deeply could he read her mind? She could only risk speaking truths and somehow. ..hope to live through this?

"I met some people, in the forest, they wanted me to do stuff, to fight for them, but I said, I don't know how to fight, I can't do anything!" She cried out.

"Ssssso you ARE his creature...." Hissed the lizard king.

Val reached deep for an honest truth. She spoke, trembling.

"I don't know what I am. None of this makes sense, all I know is that I'm always afraid and I barely understand what's going on. I'm just...naked, and getting fucked right and left and sometimes I think I'm just dreaming all of this and I'm just waiting to wake up..."

She looked up, her eyes full of tears.

The lizard king looked deep into her eyes.

"I see your truthsss...but.... what are you hiding? I will have my captain peel the skin off of you, he will eat you bit by bit until you tell me the plans of the cloven foot. You must know! You are his chosen hero!"

"I know nothing!" Cried out Val, trembling. She had no doubt the large lizard man holding her would do just that.

"Liess!!! You lie, I can feel it!" He hissed into her brain.

"He's trying to gather the people of the forest! That's his plan!" She said quickly, truthfully.

"Yessss.. and you? What are his plans for you"

"I don't know...they make no sense...sometimes I think I am just...a distraction." She looked up at the Lizard King.

He pulled back, looking at her. Val focussed on all the times of confusion she had lived through, talking to the frog spirit who held the phone, huddling against the tree, naked and unarmed, as the orc stalked her. She held on to that memory.

The lizard king clicked his mouth.

He hissed some orders to the lizard man holding Val.

The large lizard man put down the black dish, keeping Val pinned to the chair, snapping the connection to the lizard king shut. With his now free hand, he reached for his large sword.

Val instinctively reached for the one survival trick that had worked in this crazy world. She let the memory of the Hungry Woman guide her and let her body do the rest.

"Wait!" She cried out.

She slumped in her chair a bit, bringing her feet up and opening her legs. One hand dropped to her pussy, pulling it open, revealing the pink folds nestled within the thin forest of her dark pubes.

"A big boy like you, you gotta like to fuck, everyone likes to fuck, you're not going to let this chance go by, right? I bet you never fucked an earth girl.." She licked her lips, trying to be as seductive as she could be while shaking with terror.

The lizard man paused, his eyes dropping to the exposed slit of her pussy. His hand holding the sword relaxed. He looked quickly around at the little green men that were scattered around the cave. They were working very hard to not be noticed by him. He turned back to Val.

He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her face up as he stood next to her.

Val saw a slit peel open in his lower abdomen, where a man's cock would be. A slim pink tendril pushed its way out of the slit.

Gotcha, thought Val, though she was quite unsure as to what the next step would be.

The lizard man pulled her up by the hair and guided her to the table which she quickly scrambled up on. The tendril had grown, looking more like a finger now, still growing. The lizard man pushed Val until she was laying down on her back on the table, legs spread wide, her pussy now aimed at the lizard man. He pulled her close, her ass on the edge of the table.

Val watched, eyes wide, as the finger kept growing, thickening. But most surprisingly was the second little cock growing under the first. Two cocks? Thought Val.

The lizard man started to rub his first cock along the warm slit of her pussy, his hands on her thighs, pinning her to the table like a butterfly. He rubbed his cock against her as it grew larger, thicker, the size of a well endowed man. The second cock bumped against her ass.

Val quickly spit in her hand and reached down between her legs, stroking the pink flesh of the lizard man's cock, lubricating it.

"Ooooh, " she moaned to the lizard man, "you're a big boy."

The lizard man didn't understand her words, but his cock responded to her touch, twitching. He bared his teeth in what Val hoped was a smile.

Val spit in her hand again, rubbing the lower cock now. She did it again and again, cooing the whole time, until both cocks were well lubricated. She did not have to worry much; her touch had triggered a constant stream of clear thick liquid from the tips of his cocks, coating them.

12