The Dark Horde Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cocks now as thick and full as they were going to get, he tipped his hips and aimed his cocks for her pussy.

There was a brief moment of confusion and prodding as the two tips bumped and shoved in the vestibule of her pussy. He pulled back a bit and the second cock slid down, between her ass cheeks, until it pressed against her asshole.

Val took a deep breath.

He shoved, pushing his two cocks in her ass and pussy in a single stroke.

The pain at first was blinding. Val cried out, back arched. She quickly regained control of herself, forcing herself to breathe and relax, one hand resting on the cool leather of the lizard man's belly. He started to pump into her, obviously enjoying her squirming. His mouth was open, sharp teeth glistening, his dark eyes fixed on her face. Val screwed her eyes shut, trying not to scream at the pain flashing from her ass. She forced her body to be still as the lizard man slammed his cocks over and over again into her ass and pussy, breathing deep, willing the sharpness of the sensation to ease, trying to find the flow.

If he had been more of a gentleman, thought Val, this would be fucking heaven. Instead her ass was a ring of fire, and her pussy was getting a brutal pounding. She let a long breath out, focussing on the glow emanating from her clit. The cocks were sliding smoothly in and out of her, lubricated by the lizard man's precum, or whatever it was he was leaking. And that did feel delicious in her cunt. Her body knew these sensations. Her ass relaxed, opened, and holy fuck was this intense, in a good way, thought Val. Fucking perfect. The lizard man's cocks were not too big, just bright pink columns of pure pleasure slamming in and out of her guts, filling her belly.

Without thinking, Val wrapped her legs around the lizard man's hips, hooking her feet behind his back. He grunted in surprise. He snarled and leaned forward, his huge clawed hands on either side of her head on the table. He leaned into her, fucking her deeper. Val just moaned with every thrust.

The lizard man was getting tired, or simply started to enjoy the feeling of a wet pussy and ass around his cocks more than the pain of his prisoner. He slowed down a bit, setting a deep rhythm into her loins, his cocks pulling in and out of her, pulling the lips of her pussy and the ring of her ass back and forth as he moved.

He started to breath heavily, a sibilant hiss escaping from his narrow lips. His eyes grew unfocussed. Val noticed all this, and...could do nothing. She was still alive, that much was good, but there was no plan. And anyway, the pleasure rising from her loins as his cocks sawed back and forth in her pussy and ass made it hard to think. An orgasm was swelling up.

She looked around, into the darkness of the cave and the flickering light of the fires, the shinning eyes of the little men as they stared at them, sprawled on the table, cocks sliding back and forth between Val's tanned thighs. Val looked around, scanning the area, desperately wanting to find a trick, a solution that would get her out of here alive. All she could see were the shinning eyes, and the only thing that filled her mind was the pleasure being dragged out from her stretched cunt and ass.

The lizard man grabbed her by the throat, half-choking her, his other hand on her hip. He started a fast rhythm, the table shaking with his every thrust. He was going to cum, soon. And so was Val. The lizard man tensed, tilting his head up, eyes shut, mouth agape, the row of sharp teeth glistening in his mouth. A sudden warm wetness filled Val's womb. Val bucked and spasmed as a sharp orgasm ran through her, spurred by the warm jets of the lizard man's cum.

The lizard man staggered back, his cocks sliding out with a slurping ground, making Val gasp at the sudden motion. She was still shacking from her orgasm, her pussy and ass tender. The sudden withdrawal shot new waves of pleasure, edged in pain, through her body.

Val slide off the table and onto her feet. The lizard man had fallen onto a chair, his chest heaving, arms drooping to the side. This was her only chance, thought Val. Cum dripping out of her and onto her thighs, she started taking shaky steps away, into the darkness. There was a light, in the distance, an area on the cave where the darkness was a little less dark, where, maybe, sunlight was struggling to reach the depths of the earth.

If she kept walking, step by shaking step, maybe she could make it. If she didn't look back, but focussed on placing one foot in front of the other, she could make it. As her body recovered from her orgasm, her feet became more stable, her step faster. Part of her waited for the blade to pierce her back, for the hand on her throat. The other half kept focussed on the growing paleness of the exit, over there, at the far end of the cave.

There was noise on either side of her. Snickering and high pitched laughter, the jiggling of metal. Val kept walking, though her eyes started to flood with tears. The little men surrounded her, jeering at her, their little swords drawn. Val took a few more steps until, finally, a little man stepped in front of her, sword pointed at her belly. Val came to a stop, the tip of the sword an inch away. Her shoulders sank.

This, she thought, was not how she wanted to die.

A noise rumbled through the cave. The ground shook, and dust fell from the ceiling far above them. The little men looked around, alarmed.

The far wall exploded in, dust and sunlight suddenly flooding in. A massive shadow moved through the dust, head crowned with a massive set of horns. Val cried out with relief and joy. The minotaur, her minotaur, stepped through the dust cloud and roared.

The little men turned, but it was two late. With two giant steps he was on them, grabbing the closest one by the feet and swinging him like a club, bashing the others into bloody stains against the floor of the cave. He rushed to Val, grabbing her with one giant hand, tucking her to his chest. He punched another little man with his other hand, sending him flying into the darkness. The minotaur roared again.

Val, pressed against the heat of his chest, caught under his armpit, could weep with relief and love for this brute.

The minotaur turned towards the sound of metal scraping stone. The Lizard man was standing there, sword drawn. Despite his bulk, he looked puny compared to the minotaur. But he was holding his large sword confidently, tip aimed at the minotaur's throat. Val clutched the minotaur's arm, suddenly frightened again. The lizard man hissed and crouched, ready to fight.

The minotaur lunged, swinging his massive fist. But the lizard man spun and extended his sword, letting the fist sail a few inches above his head. The tip of the sword nicked the broad shoulder, a jet of dark blood spurting out. The minotaur roared again, rage growing in his mighty chest. Val was suddenly terrified; the lizard man was too fast, he was just toying with the minotaur. They would soon both fall to his sword.

An arrow slammed into the lizard man, catching him in the ribs below his extended arm. He was shoved two steps back by the impact, blood spurting from his mouth.

They all turned towards the entrance of the cave.

Awkwardly braced against the entrance, his hooves skidding on the broken rock, was Bear. He was notching another arrow on his mighty war bow.

The lizard man turned to run. The minotaur grabbed him by the head with a massive hand, picked him up and threw him against the wall. He hit it with a sickening crunch and fell limp to the ground. He did not move.

Val let out a loud sob and buried her face in the muscled folds of the minotaur's chest.


12