The Dark Horde Pt. 13

Story Info
Valentine has places to go, but there is an orgy in the way.
6.7k words
4.87
3.4k
4

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valentine stepped from the darkness of the tree canopy to the flickering light of the Centaur's little camp, at the edge of the moon-lit Satyr's orgy.

On the far side of the little fire a clump of centaurs was centered around Bruno, as the minotaur pumped away with his massive cock into the equine pussy of a female centaur. A cluster or males were focused on her human side. One was pumping his human cock into her human pussy, hardly moving as Bruno's powerful thrust shook her back and forth onto his cock. She was holding on to another male, her arm wrapped around his neck as he suckled her small breasts. Her other hand was wrapped around his cock, holding on to his erection. Another male was standing nearby, idly jerking on his human cock as he watched the female centaur be pounded by the minotaur. Her head was swinging back and forth, her mouth open, her eyes shut. Her torso and lower belly was covered in dust and semen, the mark of several other centaurs who had taken advantage of her as Bruno fucked her senseless.

Another female centaur was by her haunches, watching intently as Bruno's pylon of a cock slammed in and out of the frothy equine cunt. There was no doubt she wanted to be next, even though a male centaur had already mounted her from behind, his horse cock pounding deep in her horse pussy.

But on this side of the fire, Val saw the busty centaur she had originally convinced to try out Bruno's mighty shaft. She was laying on the ground, legs folded under her. She was covered in sweat, resting her head on the shoulder of a male centaur who had sat by her side. The two were locked in a deep and sensual kiss, his hands playing over her large breasts. Another male centaur was standing near, his cock hard, watching.

Val immediately walked over to the standing centaur. She smiled briefly at him, distracting him from the sight of the kissing lovers. Like all the centaurs, he was a handsome youth, dark skinned, with the sculpted physique of an athlete. His human cock was standing proudly at the base of his human torso, thick and long. Without hesitation, Val bent over slightly (standing, his cock was bumping against her chin) and took the thick bulb of his cock into her mouth. He moaned and let his hand drop to her head, his fingers curling into her hair.

Val tasted a drop of pre-cum on her tongue. He was already excited, ready to burst. Good. Somewhere in the back of her head, she knew that she wanted, needed cum. Lots of it. All of it. She wanted to drink this centaur's balls dry and move on to the next.

She grasped his hard cock with both hands, letting her spit dribble down the shaft to lubricate it as she started a fast paced stroke. Her mouth sealed around his shaft, able to take only a few inches of its girth as it filled her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the gland, sucking, drawing his orgasm nearer.

In the back of her head, she felt the Hungry Woman uncoil and hiss hungrily. "Yesssss..." she hissed, "..find your power..." Her presence grew larger in Val's head, swirling around her spine, dropping down into her gut, into her pelvis, into her clit, into the empty space of her pussy.

Val, mouth full of cock, clit throbbing, suddenly had a flash of insight, a vision birthed in the corner of her mind where the Hungry Woman dwelled. In her vision she saw clearly her pussy, her vagina, and the space within it. The space was the source of power, her cunt the vessel for the emptiness that birthed everything. She was the valley, the cave, the empty universe in which the Big Bang could unfold. Filling that space with cocks, with cum, was a return to the ever-generating emptiness, the ultimate fulfillment of the Yin and Yang cycle.

She felt empty therefore ever-receptive. Hungry. Horny. Ready for more cum than this one centaur could ever give her.

As if on cue, the cock in her mouth throbbed, pulsed, and filled her mouth with the hot sticky sweet-and-sour cum she was craving. Val swallowed it all, licking her lips as she released the softening cock.

She looked up at the young centaur, smiling. He smiled back, trying to catch his breath. Val held on gently to his cock as she turned to the kissing centaurs near her. She reached out to cup a heavy breast, her thumb playing with the hard, dark nipple. She let go of the cock to move closer, to break the kiss and grab a quick taste of the female centaur's lips, sharing the drops of cum that were on hers.

The male centaur gave her some space, running his hands over her ass, a novel sensation for him. As both centaurs were sitting, the female centaurs face was reachable. Standing on tip-toes, Val gave her a deep and tongue-filled kiss. She tasted the female-ness of her, the softness, the desire to be filled. Val had the sudden urge to fuck her, to fill her with a cock she didn't have. This is what it was like to be male, she thought, to have a cock. The urge to fill that moist and inviting emptiness.

Val broke off the kiss, smiling, her hands lingering on the centaur's full breasts. She stepped back, gave the male centaur a peck on the lips and walked away, leaving the trio.

She walked to the other side of the fire, to the other group of centaurs, her hips swaying a little more than necessary, her new golden chains circling her waist and ankle clinking softly as she walked. The sword hung down by her waist. It could wait. There was more cum to find.

The small group of centaurs had hardly changed, except that the female centaur being pounded by Bruno had fallen onto her front knees, holding on to the male in front of her with both hands. He had grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his cock, pushing in and out of her mouth. Val couldn't tell if she was actively sucking him or if she was just getting her mouth fucked. She seemed past any point of caring. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, her body shaking, her legs trembling, barely able to keep her rear end up for Bruno to fuck. She was about done, thought Val, but there was already another female centaur ready to take her place. Bruno, meanwhile, showed to signs of stopping.

The other female centaur was rubbing the haunches of her friend, encouraging Bruno, pulling the tail out of the way. She was staring, biting her lower lip. The male centaur who had been fucking her horse pussy was apparently done. She was getting ready for her turn on Bruno's mighty cock.

Val walked around, to the other side of the fucking centaur, to where the small cluster of male centaurs were standing, stroking their cocks, either waiting their turn at the offered mouth or trying to recover from recently cumming all over the face of the female centaur.

Val pushed her way between the large horse bodies, the centaurs glancing down at her. Maybe they had heard stories, thought Val, maybe they knew why she was called Pond of Surprising Depth and Sweetness by their people. Maybe she needed to remind them.

Val made her way along the flanks of one of the centaurs, her hand trailing along the high back until it reached the juncture of animal and man. She circled around the centaur, her hand riding across his hips until it rested on the hard shaft of his erection. She looked up and smiled.

The centaur looked down, startled out of his focus on the female centaur getting pounded by Bruno. He smiled when he recognized Val.

"Pull me up," she said, holding her arms up.

He reached down and easily pulled her up with one arm. Val planted her feet at his waist, standing up, holding on to his strong neck, her breasts now brushing across his nose. She teased a pink nipple across his lips.

"I need your cock in my pussy," she said huskily, lowering herself along his torso.

He got the hint immediately, cupping his large hands over her ass, holding her as she bent her knees and brought her cunt against the tip of his thick cock. She was already plenty wet. She moved her hips a bit, sliding the large knob of his cock across her pussy, opening herself up, finding the entrance of her vagina. The tip of his cock pushed her open, filling the vestibule of her pussy. Val paused for a second, enjoying the sensation. She slowly lowered herself onto the hard length of his cock, enjoying each inch as her pussy stretched open to accept the full girth of it. She finally hit bottom, squatting on his hips where man and animal met, her hands on his shoulders, his hands on her ass, cradling her against him. She started to bounce.

Val closed her eyes, resting her forehead on his chest, feeling the power in his thumping heart. This is what she needed. That powerful heart, that strength. She would take a bit of it, extract it through his balls, draw his energy out and make it her own.

She moved faster up and down his cock. Like all centaurs, he was big, his cock easily as big as the biggest human cock she had ever felt. But her cunt was hungry, and she took it all in. The centaur started moving her up and down, sliding her up and down his cock. She could relax and let him take over, let him pump into her, let him fill her, letting the pleasure roil up and boil in her belly.

Large hands moved across her body, her back. A hand slid across her breast, cupping it, tugging at her nipple, lighting new sparks of pleasure in her body. She reached back, groping, finding hot, hard bodies. She reached down, groping until her hand found a cock. She pulled at it, drawing it closer, until the centaur was close behind her, his cock sliding across the globes of her ass.

The centaurs were close together, each taking some of her weight as they held her ass, her thighs. She let go of the broad shoulders that were holding her up. She could lean back, let herself be carried by these two strong, beautiful men, their dark skin and black hair blending into the darkness of the sky, their shapes highlighted by the flickering flames of the fire.

She kept one hand on one of the centaurs, reaching back to hold on to the other, exposing her breasts to the night air, her nipples hard and sharp. She pulled up and slid off the cock impaling her. For a few seconds the two cocks slipped and slid across her pussy, her thighs, her ass, coating themselves in her overflowing juices. Val pressed her clit against a hard shaft, enjoying the thrill of not knowing whose cock was pressed against her pussy.

Val reached back and guided a cock back into her pussy. It was the second cock, which she had picked on purpose. She had a plan. She guided it until it was fully into her. She pushed the other cock agains there pussy so that it slid across her clit. She had to pause for a few seconds, the pleasure overwhelming her brain as the cocks pressed her cunt from inside and out.

She pulled out again and guided the second cock against the puckered ring of her asshole. The wet tip of the cock pushed it open, Val grinding back, forcing the cock in and through the tight rings of her ass. The tip of the cock popped through and suddenly the full length of the cock, lubricated by her pussy juices, slid in. Val cried out in pleasure, the shock of the sudden penetration edging her pleasure with a stinging pain. Val relaxed and the pain turned into a sharper pleasure. She pulled at the centaur in front of her, pulling his cock into her gaping pussy.

The centaur guided his cock to her waiting cunt and pushed.

"Yesssss..." cried out Val, her belly full of cock.

The two centaurs started pushing in and out of her, trying to find their rhythm. Val was beyond caring. She had let go, her head again the chest of the centaur fucking her from behind, her hands clawing at her hair, her face, her breasts. The pleasure was overwhelming, every nerve firing as the two massive cocks moved back and forth in her ass and pussy. Val dropped her hand and pinched her clit as she pinched a nipple, triggering a wave of orgasms. The centaurs were fucking her in earnest now, each pumping their cocks towards their own orgasms. Val rode the wave of their lust, cradled in their strength, filled by their massive cocks. The smell of her sex mixed with their animal, masculine sweat, filling her nostrils. Her mouth was open, her eyes shut, lost in the pleasure of the cocks sawing back in forth in her holes.

One centaur, then the other, grunted and shook. She felt their cocks pulse inside of her, and suddenly her ass and pussy were filled and wet, and warm, triggering yet another orgasm. She felt their pulsing heart in her bones, matched by the pulsing on their cum as it pumped into her, splashing her insides.

The centaurs almost dropped her as they stepped back, spent. Val stumbled to her feet, braced by the horse bodies that surrounded her. A wave of cum flowed from her pussy and ass, coating her thighs down to her ankles. He pussy and ass throbbed, bruised and engorged. She panted, trying to catch her breath after the series of orgasms that had shook her.

But she also felt a boiling energy in her belly. She felt awake and alive, ready for more. Wanting more. Maybe it was the magical ankle bracelet, or the energy from the centaur, or simply she was that horny, but she felt any tiredness evaporate, and the soreness in her pussy and ass melt away.

Around her the centaur had re-arranged themselves. Bruno had mounted the other female centaur, grabbing her by a fistful of hair, pulling her head back. She was shaking under his thrusts as he pulled her onto his pillar of a cock. He was foaming at the mouth now, his skin shiny with sweat, his eyes unfocussed. He was finally showing signs of fatigue.

The other female centaur, spent, was sprawled on the ground, her four legs akimbo, chest heaving, eyes closed. She was covered in dust and sperm and sweat, her body trembling slightly every so often. The other male centaurs were either watching Bruno and his new mare, or fading into the darkness, spent as well.

Val leaned against the centaur next to her, the one who was so recently in her pussy. Or ass, she couldn't tell. She could feel the great horse heart beat against her body. So much power in these centaurs. Raw animal strength paired with their cunning hunting prowess. She could almost taste the quality of their energy, feel in her belly the human side of them as it radiated from her well fucked cunt. But that horse heart, pounding. That was raw strength.

She let herself slide down along the length of the centaur's flank, her hands tracing the ribs and ridges of the equine torso. How do you seduce a horse? You don't. Val slipped under and knelt between the four legs of the centaur, the dark shaft of his horse cock above her. She raised her hands to it, grasping it, drawing it further out from its sheath. The horse body above her, a massive warm roof, shivered under her touch. The large testicles, hanging past the lengthening cock, noticeably shook. Val continued stroking the thick black cock, nuzzling its flat head against her cheek and mouth, until it was stretched to its full length, two feet of already drooling flesh.

Val hesitated. Fuck it, there was no lady-like way of doing this, she thought. She flipped onto her hands and knees, raised her ass and reached between her legs for the tip of the cock. She took hold of it and guided it towards the entrance of her pussy. The flat head bumped and pressed against the lips of her cunt, spreading the leaking precum. Val thought she heard the centaur say something, a warning perhaps, or simply a gasp of surprise. She pushed, and the head popped in, suddenly filling her her pussy with more cock than she had had in a while. It took her breath away for a moment, caught between panic and pleasure. But she quickly felt her pussy relax, expand, and welcome the full girth of the cock. She pushed back, taking in more and more, inch by inch, until her pussy was a tight sleeve over the first third of the horse cock. No more.

Val paused, taking deep breaths. She was so full, full to burst, her pussy vibrating with pleasure and fullness. Val rocked, barely, needing very little for the feeling to become overwhelming.

The centaur shuffled, his hooves stomping the ground. Every movement shook Val, speared her deeper onto the cock. She grunted at the sudden penetration. She reminded herself to relax, letting the cock fill her fully, her fingers playing across the warm flesh where it disappeared between the soft folds of her pussy. She pressed down on her clit and had her first orgasm. She bucked and shook, trying to stay up on her hands and knees, wanting more. She let out a guttural groan, riding that first wave of the orgasm, feeling the next one already rising. But she needed to feel that cum fill her, she needed that energy to flood over her.

She let her head hang down, eyes shut, her mind fixed on her cunt as it swelled open to take more horse cock. The more she took the more the pleasure increased, the more Val lost any grip on reality. It was just pleasure, the raw pulsating pounding of cock in pussy, in the back of her mind the image of her getting fucked by a horse, by a centaur, by a beast drawn from her dirtiest fantasies. Another orgasm rocked her.

The pulsing of her pussy must have been too much for the centaur. He shuffled his hooves, muttered an obscenity, and emptied his balls in her hungry cunt. The flood of warm liquid pulsed in Val's gut, triggering another orgasm, though this one was far stronger. It grew to fill her belly, her chest, her heart, her head, until all she could see was white light. The centaur shuffled and stepped back, pulling out of her now sloppy and gaping cunt. Val collapsed, almost convulsing on the dusty ground, raked by waves of pleasure.

The centaur walked away into the darkness, though another had stepped up, concerned, kneeling down to rest a hand on her shoulder. Val shook for a few moments more before lifting her head up and smiling at the kind centaur. He helped her up onto wobbly legs. A gush of cum rolled down her thighs.

Her head was spinning, her guts felt like they had been rearranged, her pussy was sore and swollen, but, boy did she feel alive. There was a thumping in her heart, a wave of energy coursing through her body that made her want to run. She thanked the centaur and started walking towards the moon-lit clearing, back towards the small camp where her friends where, across the Satyr orgy.

She walked, then scampered, then broke into a full run. She couldn't help but laugh. She understood now the sheer joy in running, the feeling of speed, of flying over land, of a heart so strong and steady that you felt you could run forever. This was no magical bracelet. This was the energy of the centaur, feeding her. She felt its strength, as his cum was oozing out of her pussy but his energy was trapped in her belly, fueling her legs.

Holding on to her sword with one hand, Val ran into the night.

In the darkness between the two campfires - the centaur's at the foot of the tree and the one her friends were huddled around - was a rolling mass of satyrs, nymphs, fauns, antlered men and doe-faced women, man-shaped wolves and jaguars with the face of beautiful women, all chasing and leaping after one another, or rolling on the ground in pairs or small groups, fucking and licking and sucking everything and anything that was attached to someone else.

Val jumped into the fray, following a satyr who was chasing a nymph through the darkness, leaping over prone bodies. They ran laughing in the night, the satyr realizing he was being chased and redoubling his speed with a joyous whoop. Val found herself catching up with him easily - such speed!, she marveled - tackling him to the ground.

She hadn't really thought through any of this, but as soon as she was on the ground, tangled in the furry limbs of the satyr, his hard cock bumping against her thigh, she did the obvious. She climbed on top of him, guided his cock into her pussy and rode him. She grabbed hold of his short horns, which he seemed to enjoy, and started grinding her pussy into him. She had a short moment of doubt, wondering if she had been too stretched by the centaur's massive cock, or would be too sore, but no, the satyr's slim cock slid into her well-lubricated pussy finding it as tight and delightful as ever.

12