The Dark Horde Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, fuck yeah...!" Grunted Val as she ground her clit against the satyr's pubic

bone, rubbing herself on him, feeling his balls slap against her pussy. He had reached up to grab hold of both her breasts, pinching her nipples between his fingers.

"Cum in me, do it, cum for me..." she moaned.

The satyr smiled and grabbed hold of her ass with one hand, half raising himself up. He started pumping into her, his cock sliding in and out of her in short, quick thrusts. Val pulled his face to her breasts, feeding his hungry mouth a tight nipple. He suckled and nibbled at it, sending sparks of pleasure down Val's body.

She reached back and cupped his balls, teasing them, burying her fingers in the thick matt of hair that covered his lower body, tickling his asshole with a finger tip. The satyr moaned around the mouth full of breast. Val increased the tempo of her hips and kept tugging at his balls.

The satyr suddenly lurched back, his cock pulsing, shooting streams of cum into Val's pussy.

"Yes, yes!" Shouted Val, scouring him.

He collapsed backwards, flat on the ground. Val dismounted, the cock sliding softly out of her cum-soaked pussy. She hadn't had an orgasm, but that was okay. Her body was vibrating with energy, her clit throbbing with heat and pleasure.

The nymph the satyr had been chasing was standing nearby in the darkness, watching. Val stepped over to her. The nymph looked almost human, draped in gauzy and see-through fabric. There was just something a little off about her face that marked her as a denizen of the forest. She looked delightful. She looks delicious, thought Val, a term she hadn't used on a woman before. A new energy was buzzing in her, a tension in the jaw and in the clit that needed release. She walked over to the nymph, grabbed her by the back of the head and kissed her, forcing her mouth open with her tongue. The nymph made a show of pushing back, but her body melted against Val's, breasts crushed together, the nymph sliding her leg between Val's to push her bare pussy against Val's leg.

If I had a cock I would fuck this girl into the ground, thought Val. A part of her was observing herself, noting how many new feelings were rising up in her. That pull from the groin, as if her clit was a miniature cock she desperately needed to sink into the nymph's pussy. It was a need, a drive, a fire. Holy shit, she thought, this is how men feel.

She pulled the nymph closer, grinding her pussy against the nymph's thigh until they were locked in an embrace, lips crushed together, tongues dancing around each other, pussies pressed as tightly as they could against each other, their juices mingling on their thighs. Val grabbed hold of her ass, guiding the thrust of their hips, trying to find that spot...

Val picked the nymph up with a strength she never knew she had, and pushed her down on her back, legs spread open. Val pulled her up as she stepped between the open legs of the nymph, so that their pussies were now pressed together, the nymph with barely her head and shoulder on the ground, Val pulling her up by the legs to better grind her clit into the wet folds of her pussy. There was just a wet mess of pleasure and softness and a boiling orgasm building low in her belly. Her clit felt huge, needing more, as she rubbed it across the soft bare lips of the nymph's pussy.

Finally it popped, the orgasm, short and sharp, so unlike her other ones. She could feel the nymph's orgasm as she convulsed beneath her, hands clawing at her legs, mouth open. Val dropped the nymph. There was a buzzing, a new energy, but so close to

Val's, so much smaller, that it barely registered. She needed cock.

Val looked around. The centaur energy was still there, demanding she run. There is more out there, she thought, so she started running again, in the darkness, jumping over bodies.

The figures in the night were shadows as she ran. From time to time a shaft of moonlight would illuminate a tableau; a satyr fucking a nymph from behind as she took another satyr's cock in her mouth; a man-shaped wolf locked in seeming combat with a woman-faced jaguar but they were joined at the loins, his cock lodged in the pink slit of her pussy; a satyr crawling between the wide open legs of a nymph as she, laughing, grabs hold of his horns to pull his face into her waiting pussy...

Val jumped over a fornicating couple to land in circle of nymphs. They shrieked in mock fright, laughing. Suddenly a satyr leaped into the circle, making faces, clutching at the nymphs. They shrieked again and took off running, laughing, the satyr in hot pursuit while mimicking a gorilla in gait and hooting noises.

Four other satyrs were running behind, hooting and hollering, tossing a wine-skin to each other. They stopped when they saw Val.

There was a brief moment of confusion in Val's head. Fuck or be fucked? So much male energy was flowing through her that her instincts were getting screwy. The Hungry Woman hissed a reassuring message into her head.

"You will learn..." said the Hungry Woman. An image arose in Val's mind of the Hungry Woman, sitting in a dark cave as reddish water cascaded over her from above, nourishing her.

Val grinned. She needed cock. She opened her arms to the satyrs, high breasts jutted forward, pink nipples already hard. The satyrs stopped and stared. With the sword hanging by her side, the gold chains catching the moonlight, the pearl resting on the triangle of her dark pubes like the moon itself in the sky above, she was a vision.

The satyrs hesitated. Val sat down on the ground, opened her legs and parted the dark curls that hid the lips of her sex. She revealed the pink, wet lips, parted them open, revealed the deeper, wetter darkness within. The satyrs rushed to her.

Val went limp as the satyrs grabbed hold of her. One had already scooted his hairy legs forward, pushing her legs wider apart, his pink cock proud and erect. The others had grabbed her, supported her, pawed at her breasts, belly and limbs. One grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face towards his erection. Val obediently opened her mouth, relaxing her tongue so that he could place the bulbous tip of his cock upon it.

Val gasped as her pussy was opened, spread, filled by a cock, as her mouth was being filled by another. She tried to focus on the image of the Hungry Woman in her cave, seeing herself as the recipient of all this male attention, the recipient of these cocks pushing into her mouth and pussy, of these hands grasping at her breasts and ass, but also of the care given by the hand supporting her head, or the warmth of the body bracing her side. All of these sensations, all that attention and energy could be taken in, absorbed and fed to her belly, her center.

The satyrs, oblivious to what was happening in Val's head, were whooping and cheering each other on as one after the other they slipped their cocks into her waiting pussy. They would pump a few times into her before withdrawing to let their friend have a go, in a never-ending merry-go-round of cocks and hands. Val sucked hungrily at the offered cocks, tasting herself on them, enjoying the variety of shapes and sizes being offered. But she needed something different for them.

Before the next satyr could withdraw, she hooked her feet around his waist, locking him balls deep into her pussy. He struggled a bit at first but Val started to rock her hips and flex her pussy muscles around the slim cock, milking him. The satyr laughed, and Val pushed him back and forth into her pussy with her feet. At the same time, she held on to the ass of the satyr in her mouth, felt the coarse hair of his goat ass, and sucked harder, her tongue swirling around the glans with renewed fervor. The two satyrs got the hint, pumping harder now, in a race to the finish.

The other satyrs milled around, waiting for a chance to slide a cock into an orifice. One of them, impatient, pushed the trio on their side, exposing Val's ass. The other two adjusted quickly to the new position, one kneeling to feed his cock to Val, the other spooning her to keep his cock buried in her pussy. The impatient satyr knelt by Val's ass, rubbed his cock against her exposed asshole to spread the juices that had been flowing from her pussy, and pushed.

Val moaned at the sudden entrance, her cries muffled by the cock in her mouth. She pushed back, seeking a deeper penetration. The satyr, hunched over her ass, started hammering away at her. Val started to shake and scream, a never-ending orgasm shaking her, the three cocks creating an off-beat drumming of pleasure. Her mouth was suddenly filled with the gooey sweetness of cum, which she swallowed almost by reflex, her mind too blinded by the pleasure ripping through her. The cock in her pussy erupted as well, flooding her. The satyr collapsed and tried to roll out from her embrace, but she couldn't move, pinned by the satyr in her ass. She was being pounded, her ass ravaged by fast and powerful thrusts.

She tried to bury her head in the shoulder of the satyr beneath her, but someone lifted her head up and placed a new cock in her mouth. She automatically started sucking it, eyes closed, mind focussed on the waves of pleasure spreading from her ass.

Finally the satyr grunted and pushed one last time before filling her ass with his cum. He pulled out, sending a spark of pleasure as his cock slipped past the ring of her ass. She was moved, pulled onto her hands and knees to free the satyr beneath her, held and supported until the satyr fucking her mouth grunted and spilled his cum into her mouth. They all cheered and let her fall to the ground, cum oozing from mouth and ass and pussy.

The satyrs whooped and cheered and walked out into the night, one of them placing a kiss on Val's shoulder as he left.

Val rolled onto her back, staring up at the night sky. The soreness and exhaustion that should have been there had instead evaporated, replaced with a jubilation, an ecstatic energy that left Val vibrating. Her ass felt opened, released, instead of used or sore. Her mouth was fed, her pussy engorged and wet and hot.

Val jumped back up, wiped her mouth of the traces of cum, and started running again in the direction of her friends. She laughed as she ran, jumping and whooping as the satyrs had, looking around at the bodies, at the breasts and asses and pussies on display, at the cocks sliding in and out of wet folds of flesh, at the simple joy of being an animal in rut. She ran with a looseness of limb, without shame at her cum-splattered body.

The fire was close now, she could see the shapes of her friends sitting around it. She stopped. She needed one last fuck before she joined them. She looked around at the moon-lit bodies around her. A scene caught her eye: a tall man, head crowned with antlers, getting an enthusiastic blowjob from a kneeling faun.

Val dropped to her knees near the faun, eyes fixed on the thick cock as it disappeared between her beautiful lips. She looked up, the antlered head of the man silhouetted by the moon. He seemed featureless, just a dark mass above her. But his cock was shiny with spit and pre-cum, very much solid and potent.

Val leaned down and started licking the sides of that cock, her tongue brushing against the faun's lips, or dipping lower and tasting the soft skin of his balls. He emitted a deep, guttural groan, like two rocks grinding against each other. He grabbed hold of the faun's hair with one hand, Val's with the other. There was no denying his demand. He pushed the faun's head further down his cock, pushing Val's mouth against his balls.

Val let him guide her for a few moments, drawing his balls into her mouth, rolling them on her tongue. But she needed his cock, his cum. She squirmed under his hand. She pulled away. Surprising him with her strength. There was a deep need for that beautiful cock in front of her face, but another need burned in her, a masculine desire for the faun. She grabbed the faun by the hair, her fingers mingling with the antlered man's.

She pulled the faun towards her, finding her mouth with her own, sliding her tongue into her mouth. Their tongues played around each others, the smooth gland of the cock caught between their lips.

Val pulled the faun back, releasing the cock from their mouths. Holding on to the cock with one hand, she pulled the faun to the ground while laying down herself, opening her legs, drawing the cock towards her wet and open cunt. The antlered man followed her down and knelt between her legs, guiding his cock into her. Val released his cock and grabbed the faun by the ass, drawing her to her face.

Lying down on her back, legs spread open to receive the antlered man's cock, she pulled the faun's pussy to her mouth. Half of her wanted to be filled with cock, the other wanted to dip into the sweet folds of the pale pink pussy, to taste its wetness, to penetrate the warm tunnel of the faun's cunt with her tongue.

Val moaned as the cock opened her pussy up, filled her, slid into her until his weight was on her, pushing her into the ground. Val moaned into the faun's pussy, both hands on the faun's ass, fingers digging into the soft flesh. Val closed her eyes, letting her tongue find its way around the folds and the wetness, finding the nub of the faun's clit, letting the sweet pussy fill her mouth with juices. Somewhere the faun squealed with pleasure, but her thighs were tight around Val's head, blocking any sound. But Val could feel the thighs tremble with every lick. She shoved her tongue deeper into the wet folds, opening her mouth wide to take in as much pussy as possible.

Meanwhile the antlered man had started a deep, long rhythm with his hips, drawing almost the full length of his cock in and out of Val's pussy. He felt big but not enormous, a delicious fullness in Val's guts as her pussy embraced his girth, the lips of her vulva tight and wet around him. His hands roamed around her body, finding her tits, squeezing them, pulling at her nipples. He pulled himself closer, angling his cock into a deeper push into her pussy. He rested both hands on her breasts, pinning Val down to the ground. He started a faster pace, driving his cock deep and fast, Val's ass rising from the earth to meet him.

The faun was the first to shake with pleasure, squirting even more juices in Val's mouth as she rode her orgasm on Val's face. The antlered man followed suite, his hands tightening around her breasts as his cock pulsed and twitched and filled her pussy with his hot cum. Val was floating in a dark sea of pleasure, eyes shut, her whole being focussed on the soft wetness of the pussy above her and the hard heat of the cock below. In between was pure pleasure, all senses flooded with an ecstatic heat, body pushed and pulled and used with an animal release, nothing to be done but ride the orgasm that was crashing inside. She just let her body spasm and shake, screaming into the wet cunt that covered her mouth.

And then the air was cool and the night sky was above her. The antlered man and the faun were gone, had left who knows how long ago. Val felt like she was floating an inch above the ground, her body humming, a cord of light and heat joining her pussy to the top of her head, lighting up her insides. She was utterly relaxed, with no trace of fatigue or soreness. Just a feeling of vast expansiveness, her pussy open and ready to swallow the world. Her head, meanwhile, felt like it was in the sky, that it was the sky, floating over the world.

Val rose to her feet and walked the last few hundred feet to join her friends seated around the small campfire.

Rom was the first to spot her as she emerged from the darkness. Bear and Gracius looked up. Following his gaze. A figure gradually made itself seen in the darkness, clad in gold chains that reflected the fire light, a black sword hanging by her hip. But Rom mostly noticed her eyes, shining in the darkness like two bright stars. And were those horns growing out of her head?

*

The sun was rising when Bruno finally made it back to camp, looking as sheepish as a twelve-foot tall minotaur could look. The satyrs and the fauns had disappeared with the first rays of sun light, leaving behind no trace of the orgy, apart for some flattened grass.

Bruno curled up around Val and promptly fell asleep. Val smiled and patted the giant beast before leaning back against him, arms out, legs crossed in front of her, sitting like a queen, crowned by a short set of horns.

12