The Dark Lady Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty stared at him with her dark eyes, "As long as I get orgasms like that, I am not worried."

Theo and Karen laughed long and hard. The twins were helping themselves to fruit and juice and examining their beaten bodies. They both had cum on their thighs, but were ignoring it. Theo guessed their pussies were still tingling. Probably tingling a lot, which they were not going to admit. Marty went over and got them to lie on their backs while she applied ointment to their breasts. Karen poured water on a washcloth and cleaned between their legs. Theo took their floppy hats over and covered their eyes.

He said to the group, "While Kim finds a qualified and discreet geologist, let's carefully follow the watercourse upstream a little, watching for similar rocks."

The abused ones said to go ahead, they would collect gear and follow in a few minutes. Theo and the other two were about a hundred yards ahead when they heard a blood curdling scream and turned to look. Laura and Sarah were leaping in the air, screaming and shouting and waving at them to come back.

When Theo arrived, out of breath, they pointed to a side channel that was perhaps two feet wide. Wedged some feet back was a three foot hunk of conglomerate that was studded densely with the same gleaming shards as last week's find was.

Karen and Marty peered over their shoulders and gasped, "Oh my. Oh my my."

Theo said, "Let's sit down and decide what to do." Laura and Sarah sat at his side. "We can't kill him now, we've found more gold. Maybe he will give us another bonus?"

"I don't want a bonus like the one I just got." She grinned. He couldn't see her butt because of shorts, but the lines on her tanned breasts had already disappeared.

"Bonus? I think you just bought the place." The five of them sat there in the sun shaking their heads in wonderment and glancing at the dark boulder twenty feet away.

"Let's see. We can't get the van here. We couldn't lift it ourselves anyway. Any artificial cover we put over it is a giveaway."

Silence.

Marty said, "What if we go off to the side and fill the pack with gravel and little rocks. Then we gently pour it out on top and pretty soon it looks like the rest of the ravine, gray and tan. If we do something about our tracks, it doesn't stand out."

"Great idea. I will do the pack work. Whoever has their cameraphone with them, take a bunch of pictures. We need to show Kim, and we need to be able to find it again after it is disguised. The rest work on covering our tracks."

In fifteen minutes, there was no more dark boulder, just five bodies carefully picking their way back to the van without leaving tracks. Theo had several pounds of likely material from the boulder in the bottom of the pack.

Theo asked Karen to drive and Marty to ride shotgun while he got in the back with the twins. As they bounced along the road to the highway, he apologized and said he got carried away and promised never to mistreat them again. He offered to let them beat on him. He kissed their breasts as tenderly as possible. After twenty minutes, they were grinning ear to ear and finally said, "Theo, stop it. We were two of the most deserving victims you've ever known. Our bottoms still hurt but we are not forgetting those orgasms any time soon."

When they got to the highway, he asked them to call Kim and Clara and tell them to meet the van at Keeler to discuss very important news they could not talk about over the phone.

Laura looked at him suspiciously, "Clara?"

He pulled her hair and laughed. "I know, but I have an idea that needs her opinion. I won't spoil it by telling you now."

He added, "And I won't let her hit on me!"

The two in front heard that and laughed. Karen turned to him with a wide smile. "Theo, pretty soon there is going to be a trail of gold and sex all over that mine property."

They all laughed and she said, "I have a sneaky idea to try out on you. I won't spoil that one either by telling it now."

The twins made their phone calls and rubbed on him in an agony of excitement and curiosity. He pulled their heads together in his lap and kissed them. "I promise that you get to be there when we talk about the gold and what to do."

Their heads popped up and they were all over him. He stuck his head forward between the seats and said, "You are co-discoverers as well, and get to stay." They pulled his hair and told each other they guessed he was a good guy.

Kim and Selma and Erica and Clara were all at Keeler when the dusty desert bunch arrived. After a quick shower, they gathered in the living room, where drinks were on the sideboard.

Theo started, "You must have guessed that if we were calling from the desert, where we weren't supposed to be, and had important news, it was probably about gold." He told Sarah to bring up the boulder picture on her phone and hand it around. He pulled some samples from the pack and headed the heavy little rocks around as well. Eyes were round. Very round.

"Theo! Where is that thing? We have to get it out of there!" Kim was up and pacing.

"Yes, but first we need to talk about the big picture game plan. If we handle this like the traditional prospectors did, we pump up the value of the claim as much as we can with assays, and sell it to one of the big guys. In a watercourse situation like this, they bulldoze the hell out of everything and cart a lot of it away to a smelter someplace. When they are done, it takes hundreds of years for the desert to grow back, or even cover the bulldozer tracks."

Silence. Everyone looking at him.

"I had a thought last week, when we didn't know it was gold, that if it was, it would be very nice to take that initial find and have a goldsmith make some attractive bracelets for everyone, like Marty suggested. Perhaps a simple ring for me."

More silence.

"But what if we had a simpler, but possibly riskier strategy. We find a way to retrieve the gold from out there and extract it a little at a time. We find a good goldsmith and ask if he would like to join the staff to make jewelry for sale in the gallery. In a theft protected glass case, we show artful bracelets and other objects with a sign that they are professionally made from Arizona prospector gold ore. We can have an assay report there in the case. The upcharge would be significant, because no one else would have that angle on the jewelry, although there would be copycats soon enough, I guess.

"The big question is whether we can protect the source of the gold. Lots of curious eyes will be on us. One reason why I think it might work is that Kim has a lot of what she euphemistically calls dark side contacts.

"That's my contribution to the Parsons gold discovery saga."

He went and poured himself a tall whiskey.

Everyone was trying not to look at Kim, but was anyway. She had rocks in one hand, and the phone in the other. She looked up, "There's probably more, if we've found this much in a few yards?"

"Yes. One of the angles on my idea is that the old mine shaft is excellent cover. We can take a bobcat out there and also build a new concrete enclosure around the old mine entrance, and when everyone is guessing where the gold is coming from, and someone remembers Kim winning that deed, we don't deny that a new vein was found in the mine. The bobcat can move the watercourse gold inside the new enclosure, where we have a chance to work on it in private."

He paused and said, "I'd like to ask Clara if she thinks the gallery patrons would find this little sideline in prospector gold jewelry attractive."

She looked at Kim for permission to speak and saw the nod. "Theo, anything gold in the southwest is an instant success unless it is totally fraudulent. I'd guess we will have long waiting lists."

Her eyes were soft and wanting. Laura leaned over as if to ask Theo a question and mumbled, "Lech."

Theo stood to refresh his drink and reached to Laura's to offer her a refill as well. As she surrendered the glass, Theo accidentally upended it so the remaining liquid and ice cubes went down inside the front of Laura's blouse. "Oh, I'm so sorry." He dabbed at her front, making it totally transparent and showcasing her stiff nipples.

Sarah and others were choking on their drinks.

Kim spoke finally. "I see that I can't compete with young love..." She paused for effect, "but wanted to tell you, Theo, that I have to be the happiest woman in Arizona right now. You and our helpers..." she paused again, "our incredible helpers, have come up with a brilliant idea. This will put Parsons on the map for sure. And I have some ideas about security I will share with you privately. Let's find some dinner."

Selma and Erica, seeing how played out the desert gang was, had orchestrated a simple buffet of takeout, with wine, beer and cookies for dessert.

Theo was just cleaning his plate when someone squeezed in beside him. "I'm vamping you. That performance this afternoon has all my juices running. I keep asking myself if I will scream like that if you take the flogger to me."

He nudged her, and said, "Lady, you're pretty far gone. It's the tree and the ziptie for sure."

They laughed and she said, "The reason I am here is that I think I know a goldsmith who might fit the bill. It's Susan's eldest brother. I met him at a mixer one time when he was visiting. Susan puts him up when he is in town. He's got this really weird lifestyle, where he retreats to an air conditioned basement workshop in his house south of here during the hottest summer months and makes gold and silver jewelry. He is very skilled and gets high prices, according to Susan. But he only works hard enough to put by sufficient money to support him poking around in the desert the rest of the year. He has degrees in art and geology. Susan says that when she goes down to his place there are women floating in and out, but he will never settle down with any of them and they eventually go elsewhere."

He looked up and Marty was standing a foot away, her crotch inches from his nose. "Are you fooling with my woman?" she said darkly. Theo manhandled her into his lap, where Karen and he both put the make on her. He loved her thick dark hair. He said, "The others are watching us and thinking you are Theo's latest conquests. The problem with that is I am on the receiving end of so much love, I feel you have conquered me."

"Oh my god, Theo, don't talk like that. We get all gushy and teary. You are supposed to be tall, dark, handsome and dominating."

"Ok, I am declaring you dominated into my bed tonight. Let's help cleanup."

It wasn't very long before Kim had him in a headlock, going down the corridor to her room. They had their arms wrapped around each other, wrestling and uttering threats. She threw him down on the bed and fell on him.

"How the hell did you come up with that jewelry idea? You don't know anything about jewelry, do you?"

He was about to answer when there was a loud knock on the door and all of the others came through the doorway, discarding clothes as they came. In short order, the giant bed was a nude encounter with lots of loving going on. Sarah sat up and played spokesperson. "We decided that you couldn't steal him off by yourself, at least tonight. We are having a happy celebration and everyone gets to play. Clara hasn't been here before, and Karen and Marty are new, but you should know that happy time with Theo is a lot of fun."

Theo grabbed her hair and rolled her over and over. "I'll show you some happy time." He remembered something and pulled her into his lap face down. In the dim light, her tender rear still showed faint lines. "Tell them what happened to you today." He let her roll over and pull the sheet up. "Laura and I were kidding around, and told Theo to take us to the mine and ravish and beat us. So we were out there where we found the first gold, bare ass, and he strung us up and flogged us and then he fucked us hard and we screamed and had incredible orgasms." She smiled at the intent faces and said, "So that's what I did on my vacation!"

The room broke into relieved laughter. Theo wondered if Sarah's testimonial was going to get him volunteers for S&M parties.

Laura added, "Theo got us in the back of the van on the way home and apologized and said he was sorry and he got carried away and he kissed us and rubbed our sore places and promised never to do it again. We finally told him we were going to cry if he didn't stop, and that's when he had the idea about the jewelry. So beating us had something to do with our new line of business."

Kim asked, "Are you recommending that we all submit to beatings to improve the company's bottom line!"

There was uproarious laughter at the double entendre. The noises died down and eyes started closing. Kim asked, "Theo, is this crowd going to stay here?"

"It's our gang, mom, I think now that the tension has oozed out, we might as well stay put." He closed his eyes.

It was still dark, but a curvy taut body was half on him, leaving his erection grazing her hip. A quiet voice said, "I'm the only one here who hasn't had sex with you. We have to do something about that."

She squeezed him and padded quietly away. He followed, suspecting that more than one pair of eyes behind him was watching.

She was putting the coffee on, with one dim light shining on her nakedness. He closed with her back and cupped a breast. "You spent time last night being pissed that all of the other women had been fucked, but you hadn't?"

"Yes." It was a venomous hiss. "I work hard, I keep my body in shape. I make it obvious I am available. What do I get in return. Nothing!" She was trying hard not to giggle because he was simultaneously tickling her and rubbing her clit.

"Do you think there is something special about my cock? If I take you right here, right now, is that enough payback?" His cock was already nudging between her cheeks and his hand was forcing her upper body down over the counter.

"Get busy! I'll tell you after if it was enough!"

She hardly had the words out of her mouth when he was fully buried in her wet pulsing cunt. He swatted her hard butt and said in his best alpha male voice, "I decide what is enough around here. Maybe you have too high an opinion of yourself. Maybe you are just another well used broad trying to impress the boss!" He swatted her again and she cursed him. "You arrogant bastard! I'm going to get you for that."

He had hosed her a few more times when a terrific swat landed on his ass. "Abusing my best employee, are you?" Kim's hands were all over them. He stepped up the pace of his attack on Clara and she started making small little screams and then big screams and coming violently. Kim grabbed her off his cock and took her away. He looked up to find five pairs of eyes giving him unfriendly looks.

"Hey, she hit on me, and then she got me in her so she could play catchup to the rest of you in the fucking department. What have I done wrong?"

Karen said, "Too much alpha male. She's tender. That brassy surface hides a lot of vulnerability. Pour her a cup of coffee and go apologize." Other heads nodded.

Kim and Clara were in the shower, soaping each other. Clara was crying. He sat down on the toilet seat and felt shitty. Twice in two days getting carried away.

She toweled off and gave him a funny look. He held out the coffee. "I apologize."

"You made me come." She made it sound bad.

Kim added, "Yes, you gave her a big bruising orgasm." She leaned down and kissed him. "Clara told me she never climaxed like that before. She thought for years she couldn't come with a guy at all."

I stood, "Clara, Kim hasn't had any sex since she got back. I think she needs attention from both of us."

Kim struggled, "No, not with everyone here!" In moments, she was in the middle of the big bed with two lovers attacking. The screams grew louder and then quieted suddenly as I speared full into her and she had a cunt full of the cock she likes most of all. Clara was sitting at her head, arms around her legs so that her exposed pussy got the full force of my thrusts.

"Damn it, Theo, I didn't say you could have public sex with me. Those others will be in here any moment."

"Clara, don't you think Kim is beautiful when she is getting properly cocked?"

"Oh yes. I'll bet Selma thinks so too, don't you?"

Kim opened her eyes to see five smiling faces at the foot of the bed. "OMG, this is impossible! Theo, stop pounding on me, I'm going to come in a second. Oh no, no, no..."

I slipped out and stood at the end of the bed, surrounded by naked bodies that were attacking me like a swarm of bees. Nice bees, with little bites, nibbles, licks and kisses. Kim lay there in freshly fucked glory, Clara massaging her scalp and saying what great fun it was to watch Kim being loved by Theo.

Kim sighed and said, "I think my old life of secrets and privacy is being destroyed. The new Kim just lets everything show."

Hands were helping Kim up and into the shower. I took Karen's hand and led her to my room and closed the door. "I need to follow up fast about Susan's brother. She is coming to play for us tonight, and the look on her face yesterday said she needed sex as payment."

Karen pushed me down and climbed over. "I'm still the principal, and you are not fucking my English teacher without permission!" She took my soft cock in her mouth and sucked the last of Kim's juices from it. I played with her fancy tits and pulled on the nipples. Before I was even fully hard, she was sliding down firmly.

"There, that's better. Now what were you saying about Susan's weird brother?"

"If he is good enough to be both our field guy and our goldsmith, we need to hire him PDQ before any gossip gets loose."

She closed her eyes and concentrated on massaging her insides with me. "That's right. More please. Yes, yes, yes..." It wasn't a big O. It was a gentle, shake every muscle, twitch and twist and moan kind of orgasm. She lay on my chest, panting and smiling and biting. My arms were around her, rocking us. "Is your needy cunt getting caught up with regular sex?"

She squeezed and said, "You are bold enough, Theo, for someone who used to be just my smartest student. I never would have guessed you would hit on me and take me places I've never been before."

"Well, I'm lying here, buried in the art major, happy as can be. Why don't you sit up and call Susan and see if we can talk to her during the day today?"

"I'm going to talk on the phone while you are in me?"

"There is a problem, Karen. You need to come again, and so do I. The quicker you make that phone call, the quicker we get back to loving."

She frowned, stuck her tongue at me, and dialed. "Oh hi, Susan, I caught you. It's Karen."

There was some rapid back and forth, during which I did mini-thrusts upward into the smiling principal. "If you have first period free after lunch, that would be great. Theo and I will take you to lunch and bring you back. No, I can't discuss it over the phone. It is good news, not bad. He tells me you are going to play tonight... Yes, I am looking forward to it. He says we have to have respectable dresses and heels in your honor."

"I've never heard her so excited, Theo. That woman is all yours, no doubt about it. Speaking of which, do me again."

I mounted her from the rear, driving hard. This was not loving, it was fucking. She wanted it, and I wanted it, and we both were noisy. My hands moved from her boobs to her hips, getting a good purchase. I wasn't going to last much longer. Three women in one morning was pushing it, even for me. "Yes, yes, yes..." and she screamed loudly and shuddered. My cock was blasting forth, the sensation supremely pleasurable.

We leapt off the bed and dashed for the shower.

We walked into the kitchen dressed for school. Everyone else was dressed too. Erica asked, "What kept you?" and they all broke out laughing.