The Dark Lord Comes Ch. 01

Story Info
The Dark Lord finds a way to infiltrate the Elven palace.
4.3k words
4.6
14.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uldroth's shuffling footsteps echoed down the chamber, lit only by dim purple torchlight. The Dark Lord had summoned him. But for what purpose? He had been silent since his defeat at the hands of the Elves for decades, but now he sends for his true servant? The sorcerer's mind raced at the thought of serving his master again.

Reaching the door to the Room of Communion, Uldroth stopped in front of the guards. Like most minions of the Dark Lord, they were inhuman creatures made of dark magic. However, even they had enough sense to detest the weaselly magician now demanding entrance to the Room. "Stand aside!" Uldroth meagerly shouted. The midnight black armor of the minions did not move, still as statues, and they still blocked the door with their halberds.

"In the name of the Dark Lord, I command you to stand aside!" The sorcerer commanded. At the mention of their master's name, they slowly shifted away from the entryway. Muttering to himself about the blasted fiends, Uldroth pressed on through the door.

Inside the Room of Communion stood only a basin and a jug. The sorcerer took the jug in his pale hands and slowly tipped it into the basin. He watched and chanted in a fell language as the black ooze flowed forth, filling the basin with dark oil. Upon filling the basin, Uldroth chanted again in another spell, and watched as a bright red light came from within the liquid. Flames danced within, and a dark shape came from the other side. The magic mirror was finished, and its spell now linked Uldroth to his lord.

"My Lord! You summon me at last!" He squeaked out.

"YES." Came a booming voice from the other side. "I HAVE RETURNED WITH A NEW PLAN. A PLAN TO DOOM THIS WORLD ONCE AND FOR ALL TIME."

Uldroth smiled at this. "What of the Elves, lord? Surely they will offer resistance?"

"IF YOU CARRY OUT MY INSTRUCTIONS, FAITHFUL SERVANT, AND DELIVER MY NEWEST MINION, THE ELVES SHALL BOW BEFORE US."

Slowly, the Dark Lord's shadow moved its arm, and reached out. Uldroth's eyes widened as something squirming began to emerge from the Basin of Communion.

"NOW THEN, LISTEN CLOSELY..."

Lyanna lifted the branch and peered into the clearing. The Archmage had been deep in study of various magics when she had received a strange vision. Dark clouds gathered in the wilderness, and it could only be the influence of the defeated one, the one who called himself the Dark Lord. She cursed as her finger was pricked by the bush she was next to. She hated being out here in the woods, amongst all the peasants and beasts. She much preferred her tower in the Palace, where there were nice, fluffy beds, and attractive servant boys to warm them. But being the Archmage meant stamping out evil wherever it may be found, and so she found herself on a two days' ride from the capital, out in the fucking woods. She cast a spell of healing, watching as the golden light wrapped around her finger, closing her wound. She then stepped through the bramble and into the clearing.

The Elven Archmage, like most Elves, was the picture of beauty. Her golden hair, topped by a diadem, was wrapped in a bun, with the rest hanging off the sides of her head. Her perfectly tan skin was only partially covered by a flowing white gown, which showed off her voluptuous breasts and shapely ass, not to mention plenty of leg. This was intentional, of course. Lyanna may have been the Archmage, but that didn't mean she didn't enjoy the attention, or company, of the more-than occasional courtier.

Walking into the center of the clearing, Lyanna came to her objective: the ruins. The Dark Lord had once been defeated here in what had been an obsidian tower, and if he was gathering strength once more, she needed to defeat it before it could be given form. If anything got in her way, they would be surprised that the Elven woman wearing only a dress and sandals carried powerful magics indeed.

Lyanna came to a basin at the center of the dark purple ruins, finding a basin at the center. "A Basin of Communion?" She whispered. She knew that the Dark Lord used this to speak with his many servants, but she had never found and intact one. Peering inside, she saw a black, oily substance inside. This must be the source of the darkness she had envisioned. The air around here seemed heavier, warmer somehow despite the spring heat. Motioning towards the basin, the side of her dainty hand brushed against its cool surface.

Instantly, the Elf found herself unable to move her hand. "Shit!" She exclaimed as dark vines wrapped themselves around her lower arm, binding it to the vessel, whose liquid began to boil. A pinkish gas issued forth and swirled around her. Her pointy ears heard rustling and laughter come from the brush outside as it began to stir. She waved her other hand around the bramble binding her, attempting to cast a spell and undo her bonds, but another vine leapt forth from what she thought was the stone basin, ensnaring it as well. Yet another vine wrapped itself around her feet, quickly tying her legs together. "No, no, no!" She said. The air seemed to get heavier, and a sweet smell started to fill Lyanna's nostrils, making her feel a little funny; the kind of sensation she only felt before she summoned a comely bath maid. Her loins became warm at the thought of it. Yes, those girls certainly knew how to service her in more ways than one. Wait, why was she thinking about that? "What... is this?" The Elf's head shook in an attempt to regain focus, but lust clouded her mind increasingly. If her hands weren't bound, the sweet air that passed through her lungs would have made them explore her increasingly moist nethers. Her struggle became less about escaping, and more about freeing herself so she could masturbate right there in the clearing. The people who trapped her here and the nature of the now glowing basin went to the back of her mind. She could think of little else now other than remembering how good it felt to be filled by nice, warm, throbbing cock. Gods, she needed a cock right now.

The basin's oil began to stir, and Lyanna gasped as she glimpsed something impossibly emerging from it. A dark tentacle, covered in its slimy oil, slithered up and out. It was a grey slug no longer than her hand with a slick, almost wormlike appearance. As it fully emerged however, and clearly started slithering towards her, Lyanna felt no fear at all. No, that fear had been replaced by a pure arousal. "Oh, yes!" She panted. Five minutes ago, the Archmage would have blasted the wretched thing to smithereens with her sorcery. But now that same Elven beauty was so incredibly horny, she didn't care. She smiled as she saw this slug reach the edge of the basin and fall over the edge, plopping down into the grass at her feet. As the slimy creature climbed over her sandals and grazed her bare feet, a chill went up her toned leg, sparking a pang of arousal in her womanhood. Lyanna moaned involuntarily. Now she knew exactly what she needed.

The slug seemed to know it too. It began its journey upward, sticking itself to the side of her leg, leaving a trail of unholy greyish slime in its wake. The Elf was enraptured by its warmth, loving the feel of this undoubtedly evil creature as it caressed her skin on its way up her shins and past her knee. "Yes. Yes. Yes!" She whispered as it climbed up past her gown. Though she could no longer admire its vile beauty, she moaned at the tingling sensation of the creature reaching her supple thighs. Fortunately for the slug, Lyanna's travel undergarments were loose, and ended on her upper thighs. The Archmage moaned again in delight as she felt it worm its way under the expensive Elven silk and penetrate the underside of her clothing. Now nothing stood between the slug and its destination: Lyanna's now drenched pussy. She was the horniest she had ever been, at the absolute peak of desire. But she had yet to experience any release. That was soon to come.

The mage's bonds suddenly loosened, and she fell over in surprise. Her golden diadem fell off her head as she landed squarely on her back, the points of her ears touching the green blades. Rather than scramble to get up and get away, the proud Archmage of the Elven Kingdom instead yanked down her undergarments, pulling up her gown to get a good look at what she was now practically ready to beg for. "Gods, please!" She whispered. She got her wish.

No sooner had the slug been exposed to the light of day once more than had it chosen to finish its journey. "FuuUUUUCK!" Lyanna squealed in delight as the creature grazed her outer pussy lips, then moaned in supreme ecstasy as it immediately dove between her lower lips. Her bright blue eyes rolled back in her head and she fell back into the grass, her mind exploding in the most earth-shattering orgasm she had ever experienced. All the cocks in the world could not have given her as much pleasure as the unholy creature which defiled her cunt, filling her at last with its slimy length. The body of Lyanna squirmed and shook with another incredible orgasm as the creature continued to penetrate her folds, squirming yet further in.

Briefly, some part of Lyanna came back to her senses. Maybe she should never have come, she thought while the slug was halfway into her. It wiggled its way yet further in, showing no signs of stopping. Maybe she should have never come alone. What was happening to her? An Elven Archmage succumbing to the dark? The slug was now nearly fully inside her slick canal, only its rear tip outside her. She dove yet again into the throes of another orgasm. "Oh, oh Gods, yes!" She heard herself moan louder than a royal concubine. How far she had fallen. Through the haze of lust she felt her now slime-coated pussy lips close behind the thing as it finally passed its whole length into her body, somehow continuing yet further into her. Lyanna smiled in satisfaction, her eyelids drooping closed as her body was shaken by one final orgasm. She at last fully submitted to unholy pleasure, her body shaking and spasming as the Darkness overtook her. Then the spasming slowed, before the Elf grew still.

Uldroth at last felt safe enough to leave the brush. He had watched the show from a safe distance, but now that the Elven harlot had given in and passed out, he entered the clearing cautiously. The sorcerer examined the incredibly beautiful Archmage, now passed out in the grass with a pleasured smile still on her lips. Her hair and clothes were in utter disarray, a grey trail of slime leading up her legs and into her cunt. "Did it work?" He whispered to himself. Had the Dark Lord's minion done its deed?

Suddenly Uldroth jumped back as Lyanna began to stir once more. The Elf woman's fingers twitched as her eyes fluttered open, looking first to Uldroth, then down to her own body. The Archmage gained an uncharacteristically devious grin as she examined her body. "Mmmmmhh" She groaned in pleasure as her slender hands began to feel their way around her form.

"Who- who- who do you serve?" The sorcerer asked. There was a great deal of fear in his eyes, but a surprising familiarity in hers. The Elf was more busy feeling herself up, taking off the top of her gown to view and hold her own exposed breasts. "Who do you serve?!" He pressed.

'Lyanna' looked up to him. "This Elf once fought against the Darkness." She said huskily. "But then she became a whore." She slid a finger around her pussy, smiling from the sensation. "Now I have taken her, and I serve my true master, the Dark Lord." The proud servant of the light had been corrupted. The slug that had slithered into her had assumed control of her body and mind.

"Oh, this body truly feels incredible." She said, groping every last bit of her body as if exploring it for the first time. "I can't wait to spread this blessing to everyone."

"You can spread yourself?" The sorcerer asked, still taking in the bizarre sight of an Elven Archmage practically masturbating in front of him, causing a tent in his trousers.

"Of course." She replied. "This is the Dark Lord's plan. Soon all the Elves will be puppets of him and the pleasure he brings, as Lyanna now is." She smiled at the remembrance of her mission and began to redress by pulling up her undergarments. Standing up, the Elf pulled her dress back up around her shoulders, then fetched the diadem from the ground, placing it back on her head. A brief moment of fixing her hair, and there was now no trace of the Elven mage being possessed.

"Now then." She said finally in the usual prim and proper accent of the Elves. "I must return to the palace. Unfortunately, my vision was false. There is no darkness out in these woods after all." Both her and Uldroth smirked at those words. It was clear that the creature that had crawled into Lyanna could imitate her perfectly. She then came close to Uldroth, motioning to whisper something in his ear. "All hail the Dark Lord." She whispered breathily. With that, the Archmage sauntered off, an extra sway in her step. The corruption of the Elven Kingdom had begun.

Brenna hurried down the flawless marble halls of the palace. The Archmage Lyanna had suddenly returned from her expedition into the frontier and was already in a meeting with the Queen. As a palace maid, Brenna needed to make sure that Lyanna's quarters were adequately prepared for her arrival. However, Brenna knew Lyanna would want her there, as Brenna had been "servicing" her in the night for some time now. Of course, Brenna knew that her lover's attention was not undivided towards her, but she didn't care much. She herself had the occasional sweaty romp with a fellow servant in the palace's many guest rooms and supply closets. She was part of the royal court now, and what else was the Elven royal court to do?

Arriving at the tower quarters, Brenna stepped through the heavy oak door. She first lit the various torches around the chamber, then took a look at what was to be cleaned. Across the room were strewn many books and tomes and scrolls. The Archmage had taken a keen interest in studying more novel forms of magic before leaving. She likely wished those to remain. Brenna settled on cleaning the various open spaces on tables and bookcases. The maid stopped to examine herself in a mirror whilst wiping it with a rag.

It was known even to Brenna herself that she was amongst the most beautiful of the servants at the palace, something that the Queen had been sure to use to her advantage during diplomatic visits. The various human nobility that visited were often so enraptured with the long auburn hair and piercing green eyes of the servant that they were much more amenable to any suggestions on policy from the Queen. Of course, Brenna had more interest in the soft touch and honeyed words of Lyanna than the sweaty humans who eyed the breasts beneath her short maid's dress with obvious intent.

Brenna's self-admiration was suddenly stopped when the heavy oak door swung open behind her. Entering the room was none other than Archmage Lyanna. "Mistress!" Brenna said in surprise. "Back so soon? I thought you had an audience with the Queen." Lyanna looked at her servant with questioning eyes for the briefest moment, as if searching her memory for the servant girl that stood before her. Then they returned to their usual familiarity, mixed with an unexplainable glint of deviousness. "Ah, Brenna." She said. "Yes, the Queen was busy with other things." She closed the door behind her and continued inside, setting down a bag near her soft bed. "Tell me, are any other servants around, or is it just you here tonight?"

Brenna smirked, guessing at what the Archmage was really asking. "I received the privilege of attending to you... personally." She said, slowly walking towards Lyanna. "Tell me, what did you find out in the wilderness?"

Lyanna's familiar smile gained more of a devious look. "I'll show you..." She said. Reaching up to her shoulders, she took hold of her gown and began to pull at its sides, she quickly stripped in front of her maid, becoming stark naked within moments. Her tan skin still slightly glistened with sweat from her journey. "...But you need to attend to your duties first." She turned around to the door, waving her hands and casting a spell. Brenna saw the familiar sight of a barrier appearing around the door. With this, the other courtiers of the castle need not hear the Elves' pleasured moans.

Blissfully unaware of what Lyanna really meant, Brenna happily took her mistress's hand and led her to bed. Sitting down at its edge, Lyanna took off her diadem and threw it to the side of the bed. She then spread her legs wide open, baring her pussy to the open air, and watched as her maid untied her own dress and immediately took it off. Brenna's considerable bust filled her view. Now naked as well, the Elven maid brushed her brown hair behind her pointy ears and got on her knees. The Archmage smiled and took a heavy breath as Brenna set to work teasing her labial folds with her tongue. "Mmm, yes, that's it." She whispered. A jolt of sexual energy surged through her new body as the maid found her clit. Quickly growing impatient, though, Lyanna reached behind Brenna's head. Brenna felt her mistress's hand grab the back of her head and push her forward, until the lips of her mouth touched the lips of Lyanna's vagina.

"Oh shit, that's more like it!" The Archmage shouted as Brenna began to eat her out in earnest. She moaned, feeling up her own breasts, enjoying the novel sensation. Brenna was so focused on the ministrations of her tongue, she didn't notice the Elven woman's belly distend slightly as something sluglike moved around inside Lyanna's body. Instead she smiled as she heard her mistress scream in an orgasm, her head pressed together by Lyanna's thighs. She slowed her oral assault as her orgasm abated.

"Mmm... Fuck, you are good." The Archmage said, her glistening breasts heaving with every breath. She parted her legs again, allowing her maid to come up for air. A sweaty Brenna emerged, wiping Lyanna's juices from her mouth. She didn't have much time to examine the fact that it was strangely greyish before Lyanna reached down and grabbed her, pulling her forward into an embrace. The Elven mage drove her tongue into Brenna's mouth. "Mmph, So that's what I taste like."

"You're much more... passionate than usual mistress." Brenna said as she climbed onto the bed and straddled Lyanna. She fondled Lyanna's breasts, feeling the Archmage grab her round ass in each hand. "Did you miss me?"

The female wizard bit her lip and giggled in a most uncharacteristic manner, her eyes wandering up and down Brenna's body. "I am different." She said. "I think it's time I show you what I found." Lyanna then grabbed Brenna by the shoulders and threw her down onto the bed, climbing back onto her lover's pelvis. Now the tables were turned, and the Elven mage was now poised for action. Lyanna smiled and looked down at her own stomach, willing a new creature descend at last. "You shall have his blessing." In the dim torchlight, Brenna gazed at her lover's belly and saw something that made her bright green eyes go wide. "By the gods!" She whispered. Something was moving inside her!

"No." Lyanna said. She chanted and cast a quick spell. Brenna's arms were thrown back above her head, bound by shackles of magical light. A similar light covered her mouth, silencing her cries. "There is only one god. And we are his servants." She moaned as a new grey slug began to emerge from her cunt, probing out into the open air with its slimy head. Lyanna had become a futanari, much to the horror of her bound maid beneath her. "This magical Elven whore did not understand either. I had to slide inside her body and assume control. Now I will conquer this land in her body, and praise the Dark Lord in her voice!"

The new slug slid further out of Lyanna's stolen body, dribbling slime onto Brenna's tan belly. A mixture of fear and strange arousal filled the maid's eyes. "...But I cannot take this castle just inside this mage." Lyanna whispered. She brushed a wayward strand of golden hair out of her face behind a pointy ear and backed up, so her would-be tentacle dick sat below Brenna's pussy. "I need your help. Or rather, the use of your body..." The slug's head suddenly pointed towards its target, and sensed what to do. It dove in.

12