The Dark Ones

Story Info
The dark ones need a virgin, but their plans are thwarted.
8.8k words
4.56
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers

This is the first story I was ever paid to write, a request by a publisher that had read one of my first stories (THE LORIAN PARADOX) on this very site and liked my stuff.

It's free here but I'd love to hear your thoughts with a comment or DM. How to do that is clear when you get to the end of the story.

***

It was cold. Colder than it should be this early into autumn, Randr thought as he dismounted his horse. He looked around the Gunnarson's farm and felt a chill straight through to his bones. It was not a good night to be out. The rain wasn't helping.

He walked the path from the road to the house, his armour clinking as he strode quickly down the muddy path. His gloved fist banged on the large wooden door several times.

Yrsa, a woman in her forties pulled open the heavy wooden door.

"Randr?" She said, recognizing the King's guard. He had been especially kind to her family since her husband had died two years prior.

"M'lady. I beg that I may come in." He asked as the rain picked up considerably, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Of course, of course." She stepped out of the way, allowing him to enter.

Randr shook off the rain and removed his helmet. He looked around the stone home. A pot of stew boiled on the fire, the only source of light in the room. The home was simple but warm, in every sense of the term. It helped the chill in his bones lessen but didn't actually make it go away.

"What brings you out on such a night?" Yrsa asked.

"Yrsa, forgive me, but I must speak plainly. We have not the time to be as tactful as I would otherwise wish." Randr placed his helmet on the large wooden table. "Your daughter, Dalia, she is of age, yes?"

"Of age, plus a year this last season." Yrsa nodded.

"Tell me, has she yet laid with a man?" He asked.

Yrsa became livid, "Randr, you have been a friend to this family but even so you shall not stand in my home..."

"Again, I ask forgiveness, we have not the time. I have received word that the Dark ones are roknor hunting, and are in search of pure energy to replenish their stores." Randr explained. "If Dalia is still pure, as I suspect she is, she is in grave danger."

"By the host! The dark ones? The wizard and sorceress both?" Yrsa asked, not believing it.

"It is indeed dark days when those two put aside their grievances and find common ground." Randr agreed. "Why they would so openly challenge a roknor, I cannot even fathom. But Dalia, is she here?"

"She is. I sent her to hide when you had not yet been identified as friend or foe. I sensed something was amiss, but never imagined it could be the Dark ones." Yrsa turned her head, "Come my child, Randr is here to help you."

Dalia entered the room. Though her clothes were plain, her beauty was great. Her long golden locks hung to her shoulders, which were bare in the shirt she wore. Randr couldn't help but admire how beautiful she was, though her eyes were wide with a fear that suggested she had overheard his conversation with her mother.

"Dalia, you have heard and understood what I have said to your mother?" Randr asked.

"I have, and I swear to you I have not laid with any man." She told him.

"I believe you, and I would not have ever asked such a thing had circumstances not forced me to do otherwise." He assured her.

"Now then, quickly. We shall ride. The king has offered use of the keep, where you shall be safe with the others." Randr said, as he took back his helmet and strode to the door. He had barely begun to pull it open when the wind threw it open wide, with enough force to knock him to the floor.

Hail and gale-force winds entered the home. Randr scrambled to his feet, using all his might to close the door once more.

"That is not a natural wind," Yrsa told the room.

"Indeed, it seems someone does not want us to leave." Randr agreed.

"Am I to die then?" Dalia asked.

"The dark ones do not kill, but their ways are said to be worse than death," Yrsa told her daughter.

"Then I shall kill myself, for I will not be taken by evil," Dalia told her mother.

"Randr, is there nothing else to be done?" Yrsa asked.

The tall man stared at his friend, considering what options, if any, they had. There was one, but he did not want to speak it aloud. He lowered himself to one knee and said, "I beg thee to not judge me. There is another way and I would not even think it, less utter it, if I thought there even a chance of making it to the keep."

"Judge you? You have come to save my daughter. If I do judge thee, then it is as a man of honor, and a friend to my departed Erick and his family. Now tell us, how may we save Dalia?"

Randr looked up from the floor at Yrsa. Then to Dalia, who stood silent and scared. He looked to the floor once more before he spoke.

"The Dark ones seek one who has lived but has not yet been corrupted. One who is of age, yet pure." Randr hesitated a moment, "If Dalia were to be, rid of her purity, she would be of no use to the dark ones."

Yrsa pondered that as Dalia sat back on a wooden stool, the meaning of Randr's words sinking in.

"Well then her purity must be lost," Yrsa told him. "I will not lose another of my family."

"Mother!" Dalia gasped.

"The choice is yours dear, but it is also clear. Be forced to submit to the Dark Ones when they arrive or choose to surrender yourself to Randr now."

"My lady!" Randr spoke. "I spoke only of the way to save your daughter, not to suggest I be the one to...to..."

As he searched for the words, Dalia spoke to him, though he could not look her in the eyes.

"If not you, then who? The Dark ones approach, as you yourself have told us. Have you not come all this way to save me? Was that not your intention?"

"It was, but not in such a manner. Surely there is someone else? Another?" He countered.

"Even if there was, how could she get to him?" Yrsa said, pointing to the door. "Randr, will you not save my daughter? Do you find such an act so repulsive that you are unable to?"

"Dalia, you are a fair maiden. Most fair, but you must understand, it is your purity that draws them near. You would need to do more than lose it, you would need to rid yourself of it completely"

Dalia nodded slowly, trying to understand what he meant. She was untouched by a man, but not naive to the ways of the world. She had grown up a lot since her father had passed two years prior. At twenty she was more an adult than most.

Without a word, Dalia turned her back to the others. She headed to her bedroom, undoing her top and dropping it to the floor as she walked.

A moment later Randr rose, and without looking at Yrsa, followed Dalia into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

--

Dalia stood on one side of the bed, undressing with her back to Randr. Despite her earlier statements, she was shaking with nervousness.

Randr stood at the foot of the bed, unbuckling his armor, and placing it on the floor, piece by piece. He snuck a peek at Dalia, her back still to him, and saw her remove the last of her clothing. The sight of her firm bare bottom stirred something deep within him. He looked away in courtesy as she turned and stepped over to the bed and slid under the covers

From the bed, she watched him remove his shirt. He was a soldier, and as such had scars as she had suspected he would. That he was so muscular, however, was a pleasant surprise. Many of the King's guards were large men, but few were in such good shape. She looked up at his well-toned body till their eyes met. He smiled awkwardly and removed his undergarments.

Dalia gasped, he was large. Larger than she had expected and already partially erect. She felt a sudden tinge of excitement. Randr slid into the bed, under the coarse blanket that covered her.

"Dalia." He whispered. "We don't have the time to do this the way a woman as beautiful as you deserves."

She reached up and cupped his face, "You're a sweet one, Randr of the King's guard. I trust you, do as you must."

He responded by leaning into her and giving her a kiss. It was soft and gentle, the very thing he had just tried to explain they didn't have time for. It was an important gesture though. For both of them.

He pulled away and asked, "Are you... prepared?"

She understood his question completely, he had used up any time they had for her feelings with the kiss, and his question wasn't about tenderness so much as it was functional.

"I...no." She admitted. "The idea of... being with you, it excites me, but your... manhood is more than I expected and I don't think my body could take it yet."

"You understand, it is you that must cast aside your purity. You would still retain some power if I were to just take it from you." He told her, as he slowly pulled the blanket off of both of them.

Completely exposed, she nodded, whispering, "I know."

"Then prepare yourself." He told her.

Slowly, tentatively, her hand travelled down her body. Her fingertips making and breaking contact with the goosebumps on her stomach as they made their way toward her femininity. She dragged her fingers through the blonde tuff of pubic hair, enjoying the sensation.

Randr watched as she reached between her legs, and split open her lips with a single finger. He was hard, his large erection throbbing as he listened to her gasp with pleasure.

"Open your legs." He told her, firmly.

She turned her head away from him as she obeyed.

"Dalia..." He spoke, knowing they were running out of time.

"Oh...gods." She cursed as she dipped a finger inside herself. It wasn't the first time she had pleasured herself, but she had never done so in front of anyone, let alone a naked man.

"Look at me." He instructed.

She forced herself to turn her head to face him, her hand continuing to play with herself. He made eye contact with her for a moment before letting his gaze drift along her nubile body.

"I...this feels good," Dalia admitted aloud, knowing she had to make a better effort if she was to lose all the value the Dark ones would see in her.

"It looks good." Randr agreed as he watched her rub her clit. She moaned as she watched him watching her, the excitement of sharing this experience outweighing her embarrassment.

His cock bounced as her movements shook the bed, and she imagined it entering her as she slid several fingers deep inside. She was now very wet and clearly ready for him.

"You may... do it now." She told him.

Randr shook his head no.

"But you must!" She whispered urgently.

"No, it is you who must. I am in no danger." He told her. That wasn't strictly true, if what he had heard about the Dark ones was true, but his meaning was clear.

"Please. I...I need you to..." Dalia struggled for the words.

"To what?" He challenged her.

"I need your...manhood. Inside me."

Randr half snorted. "My manhood? Call it what it is."

"Your... cock. I need your cock." She said hesitantly. "Please."

Randr reached over and cupped a breast. "Not yet."

"But...the Dark ones... We don't have much, Oh!" Dalia gasped as he took her nipple in his mouth. He kissed and sucked as his hand slid down between her legs. She moaned in pleasure at the combined sensations.

"What was it you were trying to say?" He teased.

Dalia had trouble speaking, the new thrill of being touched by a man overwhelming her

"I need..." She tried. "I..."

Randr curled a finger inside her, sliding it in and out while his thumb rubbed her engorged lips.

"What do you need?" Randr asked again, removing his hand and beginning to kiss down her body. Between her breasts, above her navel, till his face hovered over the tuff of blonde hair. She could feel his warm breath on her.

"Please." She repeated.

"Dalia, unless you tell me, I don't know what to do." Randr lied, attempting to force her to do what she must.

"Kiss me." She told him. He knew what she meant, but instead simply kissed her below her navel.

"Randr..." She complained, looking down at him. He looked up, his face feigning confusion. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes

"Lick me." She told him.

Randr responded by immediately dragging the tip of his tongue between her lips. She groaned.

"Yes...lick me." She repeated as his tongue began to move up and down her lips, only to stop a moment later.

"Randr, please." She begged, to which he licked once more. She realized what he was doing, acting only when being instructed. It made it easier to say such things.

"Yes, yes. Lick me. Lick my..." She hesitated before finally saying it. "Lick my pussy"

She felt dirty saying such a word, which was of course the whole point. Randr, responded by increasing his efforts, using his tongue on her clit and occasionally dipping inside of her.

Dalia continued, embracing the filthy talk as every word led him to make her feel more and more incredible, "Oh gods...that's it...Fuck."

Her sentences broke as an orgasm built inside her. She grabbed a fist full of his hair, pulling him down hard, "Randr. Fuck, my...pussy, it's...its..."

And with a loud moan, she came suddenly. It was stronger, more intense than anything she had ever achieved alone and it just made her want him inside her even more.

Randr moved back up to her side.

"l..." She paused, hesitating for just a moment. "...need you inside me."

Randr smiled. He knew what she was going to say, and the fact that she hadn't said it meant she still had power others could use. He slid even further up the bed. As his cock approached her face, she realized what he meant for her to do. Her eyes widen in surprise. Surely he didn't expect her to do that, she thought.

And no sooner had the thought appeared in her head than she realized that was exactly why she had to do it. It wasn't something the innocent virgin version of her would have done, but she was there to rid herself of that innocence. That was what was going to save her. She was grateful that Randr truly understood what needed to be done as it was clear she hadn't fully grasped it until now.

"Thank you Randr." She whispered as she reached out for his erection.

"Thank you for letting me have this...cock. I need it."

Randr had his hands on the head of the bed, supporting his weight. He looked down at the gorgeous woman holding his dick, and couldn't believe that circumstances had led her to thank him for what she was about to do.

"I need this inside me. I need your cock in my mouth." She told him.

She looked up at him, smiled awkwardly and lowered her mouth, taking his dick between her lips.

"By the gods!" He grunted, as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. She laughed and began licking his shaft, from base to tip and back down again.

"Yes. I need this cock." She told him again, then began bobbing her head up and down on it.

Randr reached down and took her hair in his hand, holding it behind her head so he could see her face. His shaft was slick with saliva as he watched her lips slide up his cock till just the tip was in her mouth. He felt her swirl her tongue around it again before sliding back down him.

The room was silent save for his quiet grunting as she continued working his member, and the occasional wet noise from her mouth.

Eventually, he pulled her hair slightly, not being rough but rather just enough to prevent her from sliding back down his length, signalling her to stop. She backed off him and said, "I need it Randr. I need your cock so the Dark ones can't use me."

And with that she dove back down on his cock, taking him so deep her lips touched the base for a moment before she had to pull back off, coughing.

"Dalia..." He started, only to lose his voice as she took him deep into her throat again. Again, she pulled herself off of him, coughing.

"Dalia, wait." He barked. She ignored him and tried to swallow him once more. He had to physically stop her.

"I must. I beg of you, I must be a filthy wench by the time they arrive." Dalia told him, desperate.

She pushed his hands out of the way and this time, rather than try to take him deep, she seemed determined to lick and suck and stroke his cock all at the same time.

Randr watched as she acted like a woman possessed, rubbing his cock around her mouth and face, eager to please him. It was so intense he could feel an orgasm building and had to forcefully pull her off of him lest he finish before they had done all they needed to do.

She landed in the middle of the bed, looking up at him. The lust that had overtaken her, still in her eyes. She began openly fingering herself as she spoke to him, "Take me."

Randr couldn't believe his eyes. The daughter of his departed friend Erick had transformed from a sweet maiden into a lust-driven slut. Intellectually he knew that had been their goal, but to see it now was shocking. Shocking and exciting.

"Take me. Take me like I'm your whore. From behind if you prefer. I need it." Dalia wasn't even looking at him, but rather his erection. "No, not need, want. I want it. I want it deep in my pussy."

Dalia turned around, so she was on all fours, her wonderfully tight ass facing him. Her head was turned over her shoulder as she beckoned him. "Fuck me Randr, of the King's guard."

Randr got into position behind her, and before he was even in place, her hand reached from between her legs and took hold of him. She guided him to her wetness and impaled herself on his cock.

She whimpered as he pierced into her, breaking her hymen, the mixture of pain and pleasure oddly enjoyable.

He quickly began thrusting, while she swayed back against him. His pelvis and her ass hitting against one another hard.

"Yes. That's it. That's it." She cried out.

He grabbed her hips and pounded away at her, she dropped her face to the bed, muffling her moans of pleasure in the blanket. The fear of the Dark ones may have instigated this, but it was pure lust that was driving her now. She really did want to be fucked as hard and as long as he could.

Randr, for his part also wanted to last as long as he could, but he was just a mortal man. Her hands and mouth had gotten him going and now her pussy was simply too wonderful for him to last much longer.

"Dalia." He called out to warn her.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me." She told him.

"I'm close." He told her. She reached between her legs with one hand and rubbed her clit, desperate to get off one more time before he came.

"Oh, Goddess!" She moaned.

Randr closed his eyes, hoping if he didn't see her incredible body it would help him last a bit longer. It might have worked if she hadn't chosen that moment to yell out, "I'm a fucking slut, a fucking whore for this cock."

The warm, wet feeling of her pussy in combination with her erotic words was enough. He pulled on her hips as he thrust forward, forcing his dick as deep as he could possibly go and released with a cry.

Feeling him cum inside her, alongside the furious movement of her fingers on her clit was enough to push her over the edge too. She came hard, calling his name as Randr's cock was still spurting inside her.

The pair collapsed to the bed, and as they caught their breath he smiled at her.

"That was a bold claim there, at the end." He joked.

"Just wanted to make sure there was nothing left of my purity for anyone to use against me." She laughed.

They were interrupted by a loud crash in the next room. Still nude, Randr ran to see if Yrsa was okay.

--

Yrsa stood by the fire, unharmed, but the heavy wood front door was open wide and the Dark ones stood in the doorway. They were human, a man and a woman, wearing cloaks that were huge and so black you couldn't see any folds or texture. It was as though they were each wearing a void.

The wizard, a hundred years old if he was a day, lifted his arm and pointed to Randr, "Bring her to us, if you want to live."

"There is nothing for you here," Randr told him defiantly.

PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers