The Dark Ones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sorceress stepped forward. She wasn't nearly as old as the wizard, half a century if Randr had to guess her age, but the lines on her face betrayed the hard life she had lived.

"Something is wrong." She said as she looked around the room. She eyed Randr's nude form. "What have you done?"

"There is no power here for you to steal." He repeated his defiance.

The Dark ones looked at each other, deathly concerned. The wizard pulled an amulet from his cloak. Its chain was wrapped around his fingers and it hung from his hand like a pendulum as he waved it around the room. It pulsed a green glow, the light fading and growing as he did so.

"She is here and yet..." He began to tell the sorceress but stopped when he heard footsteps. Dalia entered into the room, covered by a blanket that hung over her shoulders, her long legs bare. She handed Randr another blanket, which he wrapped around his waist.

"I am here," Dalia said, prompting Randr to put an arm out, fearing she was going to move towards the dangerous pair. She didn't, instead declaring. "The power you seek, I no longer have."

The sorceress stepped forward, cautiously approaching Dalia. Randr stepped into the way, blocking her path. She ignored him and evaluated Dalia silently for a moment.

"You have power." She told Dalia as if Randr wasn't there. "You have much power. But you have claimed it for yourself. It is of no use to us."

"You fool!" The wizard yelled at Randr. "Do you have any idea what you have done?"

Randr braced for an attack, but the sorceress stepped between the two men.

"Clam yourself, Jace, He has done nothing." She told the wizard. Turning back to Randr, she eyed him from head to toe. He adjusted the blanket uncomfortably. "Well not nothing, but he did not take anything from her. Can you not sense it? She is the one who made the choice. Nothing has been taken from her."

"The power has been claimed, that is all that matters! We are defenceless. The kingdom is defenseless!" Jace argued.

"And why is that you old fool?" The sorceress fired back. "You are the one that maintains this fiction that we are evil. You are the one that feeds the rumours. And for what?"

"You know well why we act as we do." The wizard spat. "There is safety in fear. We are left alone to do what we must."

Yrsa looked at the Dark ones, confused. Their behaviour did not match the stories she had heard of them since she was a child. The extreme fear of them she had always held fading as the pair bickered. It reminded her of Dalia and...

"You are brother and sister," Yrsa said without thinking.

"We are. Of a sort." The sorceress acknowledged.

"We are part of a family that protects this realm from...others." Jace offered.

"But why the lies? The secrecy? If you are defenders of this realm as you claim, why not tell the king what is it you do?" Randr challenged them.

"Others have tried, some became great friends to their courts. Most, however... were not. We are known as The Dark ones, not for our deeds but for our connection to a violent past."

"The Dark Times? But that was an eon ago. Only stories remain from that time." Yrsa said.

The sorceress shook her head, "Not just stories. Feelings, fears...memories."

As tears welled up in her eyes, Jace stepped behind his sister and put his hand on her shoulder. "Zora, it's okay."

"How old are you?" Randr asked, his eyes squinting, trying to focus on their faces.

The wizard cut off the conversation, "Now is not the time for this, the roknor is near and we are defenceless."

"If I retained my power, can I not use it? Or lend it to you?" Dalia asked.

"It does not work that way. The power remains, but we require it in a... more malleable form." The wizard explained. "You've defined it, and it is of no use to us now."

"Jace, wait." Zora raises a hand, motioning for him to stop. "There is still a useful power here. I can sense it."

She turned her head to Yrsa, then Randr and finally Dalia, who reached for Randr's hand.

"I don't understand, I can feel a purity here... but not here." The sorceress was frustrated by the contradiction. "Brother, do you sense anything?"

The old man shifted his gaze, not focusing on anything in the room but seemingly beyond it.

"There is another!" He announced.

"Her energy is strange, but it is there. How have you hidden your other daughter?" Jace demanded.

"I have no other daughter, just Dalia. Since her father died, it is just Dalia and her brother and I."

"A son?" The wizard asked. "He is of age?"

"Since the harvest time," Yrsa assured them.

"And he is pure?" Jace pressed.

Yrsa wasn't sure how to respond, but Dalia spoke up "He is shy. A good soul, but...shy."

Jace turned to Zora, renewed optimism in his eyes as he urgently asked, "Can this be done? Sister? Is it possible?"

She pondered it for a moment, before responding, "I have heard... Yes, it hasn't been done in a lifetime, but I believe so. You'll have to handle the incantation this time though. While I..."

"Where is he?" Jace cut her off, turning to Yrsa.

"Wait, what are you planning to do to him?" Dalia asked.

"No harm shall come to your brother. I swear it." Zora assured her. "We need only harness his essence long enough to drive the roknor back to its realm."

"I have your word he will be safe?" Randr demanded.

"As safe as any of us," Jace confirmed. "Which is to say we must act fast if we are all going to survive the night."

"The barn. He is in the barn, tending to a sick calf." Yrsa told them.

"I shall retrieve him." Randr offered, but before he could get his clothes from Dalia's room, the magical pair waved him off. "No need."

The door opened for the Dark Ones of its own accord. Though the storm outside was stronger than ever, not so much as a breeze or drop of water crossed the threshold.

The pair stepped outside, and a sphere of calm surrounded them. No rain or wind, or hail touched them as they strode towards the barn. The door slammed closed behind them.

Yrsa sat at the table and prayed for her son, as Dalia and Randr headed back into the bedroom to get dressed. Randr sneaking another look at Dalia's behind as she removed her blanket.

***

Fror was feeding Randr's steed when the barn door flew open. He had secured it after the horse had made its way through the ominous winds to the barn earlier, so it frightened him that anything could have opened it at all, let alone with such force.

To see two cloaked people there sent a shiver up his spine.

"Fror. There isn't much time." The old man told him.

"Who are you, and how do you know my name?" He asked.

"He's cute. I like that." The woman said staring right at him. Fror was struck by her eyes, they were a piercing blue and seemed younger than her aging face.

"I am Zora, this is Jace." The sorceress told him.

"Fear not Fror, we are friends. Randr is keeping your mother and sister safe while we deal with the roknor." Jace explained.

"A roknor? Here? Then we are doomed." Fror exclaimed.

"Not yet, not if we have your help," Zora explained. Her face seemed to soften as she spoke. "The roknor will emerge into our world shortly, my brother will draw him near so we can trap him, then you and I must defeat it."

"Me? I can't defeat a roknor!" Fror panicked.

"Tell me Fror, have you ever been with a woman." She asked, as she pulled a ring from her cloak and placed it carefully on her finger.

"Of course, I..." Fror stopped, mid-lie. He felt a sudden urge to be truthful with her. As if lying to her would hurt physically. "No. Never."

"Good, good." She nodded approvingly and gave Jace a quick look. Jace nodded back and stepped outside. The sphere of calm around him doubled, and no wind or rain passed into the barn.

***

The wizard pulled a small dagger from his cloak and walked thirteen paces from the door of the barn and stabbed the ground, leaving the weapon sticking up from the ground. He pulled several blue vials of some sort from his robe and began walking thirteen paces to the west.

***

Inside the barn, the sorceress had a hand on Fror's shoulder.

"Tell me, Fror. Do you find me attractive?" Zora asked.

He looked at her, confused. When she entered the barn he would have guessed she was older than his own mother, but looking at her now she seemed a bit younger and full of life. Her face was quite pretty, how he hadn't noticed that before he wasn't sure.

"It's okay. I need you to be honest." She told him, taking off her cloak as she spoke. Underneath she was wearing a tight dress with a long slit on one side, which showed off a fair bit of leg as she casually laid the cloak out on the ground in front of them as if it were a picnic blanket. The top of her dress was tight, and the plunging neckline would have probably shown a lot of cleavage if she wasn't so flat-chested.

"You're quite pretty," Fror assured her.

"Quite, you say?" She repeated him, with a smile. It was cute that he was being so polite.

***

Outside, Jace placed a final vial on the ground, the last of a dozen he had placed to create a mystical rectangle in front of the barn door.

He returned to the center of his makeshift rectangle and stood with his back to the open barn door. The rains continued but nothing crossed the lines of blue vials. He said a prayer to his gods that both he and the sorceress could handle their newly reversed roles. A rolling thunder caught his attention, the sound reminiscent of a growl. Jace looked up at the sky directly above where he stood and it seemed to shimmer and fold. It was as if the sky itself was a curtain, and a wind was blowing it from the other side.

***

"Fror, is there someone in town that you like? A tavern girl perhaps?" Zora asked the man, touching his face with her ringed finger.

Fror immediately thought of the baker's daughter. She was a couple of years older than he was and had rarely even talked to him, but he had fantasized about her many times over the years.

"There is someone, but I've never, I mean she would never..." He tried to explain.

"Shhh." The sorceress hushed him, putting her finger to his lips. "It's okay. I see her."

She took a few steps back and removed the ring, and on her knees, placed it in the center of her cloak. She looked up at him, smiling.

Fror smiled back, suddenly knowing it really was okay. He wanted to thank her, but couldn't find the words because he was distracted by the sight of her nipples protruding through the cloth of her form-fitting dress. He was trying not to stare, but something was different about her. How had he not noticed how perky her breasts were before?

The sorceress stood back up and spoke. "Okay, the roknor is on its way. I'm going to need your help to defeat it. Will you help me?"

"Of course." He agreed immediately. It felt weird. Normally he would have wanted to run or hide. At the very least he would have remained quiet and tried to go unnoticed. But he very much wanted to help her and felt compelled to speak. "What can I do?"

"I need you to show me your penis." She told him.

"My penis? But how..." He was confused.

"I've never shown my penis to a woman before!" He admitted.

"That's actually why I want to see it. Show it to me." She told him firmly.

"Um, I can't. I mean, I can but..." Fror didn't want to disappoint her, but he also didn't want to offend her.

"But what? Don't you want to show me your penis?" She teased.

Fror felt lightheaded. The woman before him was showing an awful lot of leg, had her dress been that short the entire time?

"I do, but I'm kind of embarrassed. It's..." Fror trailed off.

"Erect?" She finished his sentence.

He nodded, but said nothing.

"Oh good, that was the next thing I needed you to do for me." She said with a wry smile.

***

The wizard held out his green amulet again. This time it glowed a steady, bright blue light. The sky above him continued to shimmer and fold. He could feel a warm, almost damp wind blowing down, as if a large animal was on the other side of the sky, breathing down on him. He shed his cloak, laying it out as wide as possible on the ground in front of where he stood, much like Zora had inside the barn, but Jace took special care to not have it extend past the lines of his rectangle.

He looked down at his cloak and began chanting something low and almost inaudible.

***

Inside the barn, Fror stood on the makeshift rug that was the sorceress' cloak. He was completely nude, his erect cock pointed up and out at Zora. It had taken a bit of coaxing to get him to undress, he was so timid she could see why he was still a virgin.

Fror was so nervous, he wasn't sure what to do with his hands. His self-consciousness evaporated however as she reached out and took hold of his dick. Unable to think, he simply gasped.

"Now, it's very important you don't have a release." She told him. "I need you to keep everything inside, no matter what happens."

And with that, she began stroking him. Slow and deliberate, her hand sliding up and down his shaft.

"What...what happens if I, um, release?" He asked, suddenly concerned. A woman had never touched him before, so he wasn't sure how long he was going to last.

"It wouldn't be good, so don't do it." She told him coyly. Her pace quickened and while he very much enjoyed the sensation, he was also suddenly very panicky.

It was a bit of a mean thing to do to him, as she actually required him to orgasm for the spell to work, but the longer he held off, the more powerful the energy would be.

***

Outside, Jace's chanting was getting louder. It was a bizarre, ancient tongue from a long-dead people. He struggled for a moment, not used to recalling the words himself. He repeated the previous lines again. And then a third time, in an attempt to stall for time.

The sky above ripped as if it were wet parchment and a viscous fluid dripped down on Jace. The roknor's two mouths snarled as its head poked into this reality. He repeated the lines yet again, unsure of what else to do.

***

Inside, Zora was kissing Fror, one hand holding his head in a passionate embrace, the other stroking his hard cock.

She pulled her head away, giving him a good view of her chest as she continued to pump him. Her breasts were now bouncing with her movements, so much so that the plunging neckline of her top shifted and Fror could see an exposed nipple.

"Enjoying the view?" She asked, laughing in pleasant amusement. "Perhaps you'd like to see more?"

Fror nodded yes, and she released her grip on his member and began pulling her top apart at the neck, till it ripped and fell to her sides. She stood before him, topless and proud of her effect on him. Even though she was no longer touching him, his cock spasmed, as if desperate to be held. Fror couldn't help but think of how much her body reminded him of the baker's daughter, whom he had lusted after for years.

"You're not going to release, are you?" She asked.

Fror replied quickly, "No, I swear."

"Than it is safe to do this, I suppose." She told him, dropping to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth.

***

Half covered in otherworldly mucous, Jace fought off panicking. He took a deep breath to calm himself and immediately regretted it. The stench was unreal. It did, however, do the trick. The smell reminded him of the roknor his sister and he had fought off years before during the battle of Bluddenhaven

He focused on that memory, on the words he had heard her say while she had performed this part of the ritual. He was able to pick up where he had left off, the words tumbling from his mouth almost as fast as he called them.

Despite his recovery, the roknor was still able to take advantage of the pause. It continued to rip through the shimmering sky, creating a hole that could be felt more than seen. The beast entered the world and was immediately pulled to the earth. As it dropped, the wizard fell to the ground and a crackling blue glow shot up the lines of his magical rectangle, creating walls that rose from the ground up and into the hole the roknor had made in the sky.

The fowl beast was actually wider than the walls allowed for, and as it hit the ground, it was forced to stand on its back four legs. Its four front legs pawed at two walls while Jace lay on the ground, trapped under the snarling beast. Luckily its head could not reach him, the roknor's own body was trapped and in the way.

"Zora! The roknor has crossed planes!" He yelled back towards the barn, which he could no longer see.

***

The sorceress had Fror's cock in her mouth when she heard Jace's warning. She slid her mouth up his shaft and with one last swirl of her tongue around its head, released it from between her lips.

"I'm afraid I have to end this part sooner than planned." Zoe's told him, licking her lips.

Fror looked down at the beautiful woman on her knees and couldn't believe what was happening. The giant monster would have been terrifying any other day, as it was, he barely noticed it. Instead, he stared at the gorgeous woman who was pulling off her dress completely.

Completely nude, Zora sat down on the cloak and beckoned him to join her. As he got down she quickly guided him to lie on his back so she could straddle his chest.

"Okay, Fror. Things are about to get intense. Remember, you aren't allowed to release." She warned him.

"I...I don't know if I can do that." He confessed as she moved down his body.

She took hold of his cock as she spoke, "You don't have a choice."

Before he could object, she slid down his cock, her warm, wet pussy enveloping him completely.

"Goddess!" Fror yelled, not believing the incredible feeling of actually being inside a woman.

Zora placed her hands on his chest, bouncing up and down as he watched her incredible body riding him.

***

The roknor had twisted itself around so that its head was now between its body and one of the mystical walls. Its nose sniffed at Jace, who had crawled to the other end of the contained area. He held a clenched fist out, and pointed at the roknor, the blue amulet glowing in his hand.

The roknor roared from both mouths, and the warm wet air hit Jace like a wall, making him drop the amulet.

"Zora!" Jace yelled. He wasn't going to be safe trapped this close to the roknor for much longer.

***

"Damn it," Zora muttered, still riding Fror. She was frustrated. Her pleasure wasn't required for the ritual to work, but she had been enjoying herself and assumed she could sneak in an orgasm of her own. She reached down, Fror's cock inside her, and began to touch herself.

"Zora!" She heard Jace cry again. Such was not to be. It was time to finish the ritual.

"Okay. Fror. One last position, and we're done." Zora told him as she climbed off of him. "But it's still vital you don't cum." He simply nodded, scared. He had been close when she had begun touching herself and he wasn't sure he could hold out much longer.

"Get behind me." She told him as she got on all fours. Making sure they were both still completely on the cloak, she guided him into position, so he could take charge for the first time.

"Okay Fror, I need you to fuck me. Fuck my pussy with your hard cock, as hard as you can. But don't release. Whatever you do, make sure you don't cum." She told him.

He was lost. The desire to grab her hips and pound away was almost overwhelming but he also knew there was no way he'd last very long.

"Okay Fror, fuck me." She repeated.

Fror took hold of his cock, looked at her well toned bottom, and slowly slid into her pussy.

"Yes." Zora moaned, encouraging him. Fror paused, enjoying the sensation of being completely inside her, her ass pressed up against him.

"Fror, fuck me. Fuck me right now." Zora ordered, angry with how slow he was moving. He grabbed her hips and began pumping, scared he was going to orgasm, but too scared to disobey.