The Dark Side Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Margo, still covering my body parts. She looked at me with an encouraging smile. I quickly glanced at the cross and back at Margo, with my eyes asking her - should I go there?

Maybe she sensed my unease or fear and, once more, softly touched between my shoulder blades. With her palm on my upper back encouraging me to move forward, I hesitantly walk over the tiled floor, till reaching the platform.

"Please, step on the scales," said the woman in the doctor's coat. "Your feet must be inside the squares."

I looked down. In the middle of the platform was a rectangular panel with two red squares drawn a couple of inches apart from each other.

"Spread your arms on the sides," the woman said as I managed to step into the squares.

I glanced at her, then at Margo. My green-eyed buddy just smiled, stepped back, and for a moment, spread her arms to the sides.

The woman took a package from one of the trays in the cart, ripped it open, and took out medical gloves. The next moment I knew, her gloved hand grabbed mine, the one that was covering my pussy, and pressed my palm on the panel that was hanging at the end of the horizontal bar behind me. She repeated the same thing with my other hand that was covering my breasts. I could feel how my nipples hardened.

"Do they hurt?" she asked, taking one of my nipples between her gloved pointing finger and thumb.

"n... No," I stammered, from sensation when she slightly started rolling and pressing it.

"Good," she released my nipple and moved behind me. "Stand still and look straight forward," she said as I tried to see what instruments she had in her cart.

Suddenly, a new, never felt sensation ran through my body. It echoed in my bones for a moment when a coolish object from behind slid between my legs and touched pussy lips. As the doctor fixed it in the pole behind me, I looked down, but only the tip of the object could be seen.

"Please, stand still and look straight forward," The doctor repeated as she adjusted the horizontal bar behind me to be on my shoulder level. Afterward, another coolish object was fixed on the pole above my head top.

Margo, who was watching all this, smiled and gave me thumbs-up. I was amazed at how easy she was taking everything. Maybe I should too? - I thought. But my thoughts kept evolving as I stood there, looking straight at her. I started wondering why she was so calm - had she seen the naked body of each of her buddies? How many buddies does she have? Are all of them girls?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the doctor started measuring my waist. After that, she measured my chest and finished up by measuring each of my breasts. The measurement of my breasts took her most of the time: she measured not only their roundness but also their width, height, length, and separately my areola and nipple size. I wasn't sure why she needed such detailed measurements, but I wasn't in a position to protest.

"Thank you," she said after all the measurement data was recorded on paper. "Please, sit here," she rolled the cart next to the reclining chair.

I stepped off the scales, back on the tiled floor, and walked over to the chair. There was no more need to cover myself. Everyone here, in this room, has seen me and my body in full. This realization made me feel more free.

"Please, sit back. Make yourself comfortable," the doctor said as I sat down in the reclinable chair. "Put your arms here, on armrests and feet - here, on the footrest," she directed me as I pushed myself deeper into the chair.

After I leaned back into it, my legs were placed in stirrups, and I could feel the chair moving up slowly. I watched the doctor remove her old gloves and throw them into the trash. Her hands looked so young. Was she in her late twenties? Her fingernails were short and polished.

"When was your most recent menstrual cycle?" the doctor asked as the reclining chair stopped moving up.

"You mean period? Um... It ended a day before Christmas," I answered, trying to leave all thoughts in my mind aside.

"And how frequently do you engage in intercourse? When was the most recent time?" she asked, picking up a new package with gloves and ripping it open.

"Me?" I was surprised by her question. "Um...If you mean -sex, I never had it."

"So, you are 18 and haven't had anal or vaginal penetration," she said in such a neutral voice that I wasn't sure if that was a summarization of what I'd just said or a "Yeah, right" type of answer.

"No," I quietly said, slightly shaking my head.

"When was your most recent appointment with a gynecologist?" she continued questioning me while adjusting stirrups and spreading my legs even more apart.

"I... I never had..." I blurted out. In fact, I never thought about visiting one. In school, we had an anatomy class where we discussed some topics related to sex, and I've read some books about it. At the same time, I had a boyfriend with who I had planned all my life ahead... having many lovely children running around the house. Since I wasn't in need of a birth control prescription, I wasn't even thinking about visiting one. But I wasn't ready to tell this to the doctor.

"I see," she said as she sat down on a chair, looking between my legs. "You must know that unshaved pubic hair can greatly contribute to the transmission of sexual diseases. Bacteria and pubic lice are very thankful to anyone who keeps their pubic hair unshaven, moist, and warm."

My eyes widened, and my heart started beating faster. Was she just trying to scare me?

"Now, I will proceed with an external examination and collection of samples for analysis," she informed me, leaning forward. Her gloved fingers touched my labia and gently spread the lips apart.

The woman looked at my genitalia for a moment. Then she reached for a cotton swab in the cart and unpacked it. A second or two later, I felt how it touched my vaginal vestibule. It started at its lowest part and slowly rolled upwards clockwise. After its roll was over, the doctor dropped it into one of the tubes that was on one of the trays in the middle of the cart. The next cotton swab was unpacked right after that and did its role counter-clockwise, starting from the lowest part. This cotton swab also landed in one of the empty tubes.

The doctor's gloved fingers touched my clitoral hood. She slowly and carefully retracted it. Probably, as far as she could, gently pressing on it to hold it in place. This led to a new sensation that, for a moment, flew thru my body, and I had to tighten my fists to avoid giving out any sound.

When she was done looking at my clit, she released it and turned to her cart. After going through some items in it, she took out a new cotton swab. When it was unpacked, my clitoral hood was once more pushed up, and a soft cotton head gently rolled over my bare clit. As a sensation flew through my bones, I had to once more tighten my fists harder.

Used cotton swab found their place in an empty tube next to the previous ones. Without releasing my clitoral hood, she took a very small bottle and applied a drop straight on my clit. The landing on my clit sent a new, stronger, wavy sensation over my bones. This time I even had to clench my teeth to keep silent. As the liquid slowly unfurled, it sent lighter but constant waves of sensations.

Like that was not enough, a coolish metallic object softly touched my clit. The waves of ecstasy rippled through my bones. My eyes shot close, and my back pressed into the chair. I tried to keep my fists as tight as I could, but the sound of me sucking in air through clenched teeth somehow reached her ears.

"Does it hurt?" the woman asked, with slight surprise in her voice.

"No," I managed to squeak out while fighting sensations. "It's cold."

She softly pressed my clit hood between her gloved thumb and index finger a couple of times and slightly slid it up and down. I literally thought that I'll go insane from all these sensations. But luckily, they subsided, and she took away that metallic object and released my clit hood. As the skin slid back in its place, I felt tiny sparks of sensation, but they were manageable.

Slightly opening my eyes, I saw her throwing away her examination gloves into the trash. She picked up a pen and wrote something on the same paper, where my measurements were recorded. After that, she came to the chair and started adjusting its arm and lamp position.

"Now I will perform a visual dental examination and collect necessary samples," she informed me and returned to the cart. "When was your most recent appointment with a dentist?" she asked, picking up a new packaging of medical gloves and ripping it open.

"My... Wel... Last year," I breathed out in a bit of a tired voice.

"When was the most recent time you engaged in performing oral stimulation, and how frequently do you engage in such activity?" she asked.

"You mean...oral sex?" The brief episodes of seeing my ex-boyfriend Intar sucked by his sister, flashed in front of my eyes. I shut my eyes for a moment to get rid of them. "No... I never did that."

"How frequently do you smoke?" She was going through tools in her cart.

"I don't. I never did," came my answer.

"To proceed with the visual dental examination, I will use a very bright light," the doctor informed me as she stepped next to the chair. "You may want to close your eyes."

A click, and lamp above me lit up with a very bright, white light. The doctor ordered me to open my mouth as wide as possible. She started by checking my tongue and continued by looking at my teeth. It was a very brief check; even my dentist does take longer. After that, she moved to the next phase, which involved putting a cotton swab in my mouth.

This cotton swab had a longer, metallic stick. It was placed in my mouth and slid deeper and deeper. As I started gagging, I instantly became more nervous, but the stick kept moving deeper. It moved till it reached the back of my throat. Then it rolled. I thought that I'll be choked. My heart was desperately banging against my chest, and my stomach considered sending all its contents up. Thankfully, the cotton swab finished its job inside me and was removed from my mouth.

While I was regaining my composure, the lamp above me was turned off, the used cotton swab found its place in an empty tube next to previous ones, and the doctor's medical gloves also found their resting place in a trash can. The woman took the paper from the tray, walked to the desk, and sat down behind it. First, she wrote something on the paper but later turned to the computer.

She made a few clicks with the mouse and typed something. Then she looked towards me, then briefly at the paper on her desk. A couple of clicks with the mouse. There was a longer pause when she looked into the screen, then towards me. I looked back at her, but with every passing second, I realized more and more that she was not looking at me but observing something.

Turning my head to the opposite side, I saw Margo, who stood with her back to us. She looked totally lost in her own world, examining paintings hooked on the wall.

The doctor typed something more on the keyboard, stood up, and took out a sphygmomanometer and stethoscope from a bag that was lying on the side of the desk.

"Ok, I'll let you go," she quietly said as she came over and started wrapping the cuff around my upper arm. "To avoid trouble, I suggest - shaving your pubic hair," she continued as she inflated the tool by squeezing the attached ball. "That must be done by your next check-up," she added after taking my blood pressure and unwrapping the cuff.

"Next?" I was surprised. "When? How often..."

The woman glanced at Margo and back at me, placing her index finger lightly over my lips. "Upon demand," she said it so quietly that I almost missed it. Then she returned to the desk and slid the sphygmomanometer into the bag. "Now, please, breathe deeply," she said in her usual voice.

Slightly opening my mouth, I deeply inhaled and exhaled. The doctor placed the diaphragm - the largest side of her stethoscope chest piece, on my lower left side of the chest. Inhale and exhale.

"Look for me in the Med-House," she quietly said, moving the coolish object a bit higher. "If you have a question, need help with the shave, or anything else."

Deep inhale and exhale. Did she just...? Inhale and exhale. Finally, she reached my upper chest.

"I'll write you a prescription," she quietly said, switching to the bell - the smaller side of her chest piece, and shifting her face closer to my ear. "Make sure to show it to me when you come to visit."

Deep inhale and exhale. Why does she think I'll be looking for her? Inhale and exhale.

"Thank you," she said in her usual voice after she finished listening to my insides. She helped my legs out of stirrups and made a reclining chair to move down. While it moved to its starting position, she placed the stethoscope back in the bag and sat down behind the desk.

When the chair stopped moving, I slid out of it and walked to the desk. The doctor had just finished filling out a small piece of paper. Instead of handing it to me over the desk, she stood up and passed me on her way to the cart. As she passed me, a piece of paper landed in my palm.

"Your check-up is over," she said as she reached the cart. "You can be free now."

I gave her a slightly confused look. After staring at each other for a couple of seconds, I said: "Thank you," and walked across the tiled floor to Margo.

In a matter of minutes, I was back in my clothes and out of the medical office in the hallway. After I told Margo how I almost threw up my breakfast during the check-up, she grabbed me by the hand and pulled us into the kitchen. It was a spacious room that was split into dining, preparation, and storage areas.

When I asked Margo what I could take, she replied simply: "Anything." To my surprise, she explained that products are paid by the organization, they restock them as something runs out, and therefore anyone can take anything. If there's something I want, but it's not here, I can just contact the Riga office, and they will consider bringing it here. If there's a particular food that may not be shared with others and is required for one due to health or medical reasons, it can be placed behind the lock. For another time today, I was amazed.

The rest of the night flew by in an almost blink of an eye. I think it was around 10 PM when Margo and I finished making my bed. We exchanged good night wishes; moments later, I was alone in my room. I sighed loudly, sitting down at the desk.

I took my phone and unlocked it. There was a WhatsApp message from Marta. The message was full of emojis like two women holding hands, a rainbow, and hearts in various colors. At first, I was confused about why she sent me something like that, but going through my memory, I recalled the reason.

I marked the message with an angry face and typed the reply: "Margo was just joking. I'm not a " and added the rainbow flag emoji. Less than a minute later, after I sent the message, Marta replied with "Ok," which was followed by a red heart emoji. Since there were no other messages, I just turned the screen off and placed the phone back on the desk.

It took me as little as closing my eyes after I slipped under the blanket and placed my head on the pillow to fall asleep and be lost to this world. Unfortunately, morning came too quickly, and I had to get out of my cozy bed.

Little past 7 AM, I walked into the kitchen for my breakfast, where cheerful and very excited Margo greeted me as she placed two plates and two mugs on the table.

"O, hey! Come, join cool girls," said Ieva, appearing from the kitchen's cooking area with a big plate of pancakes. The same girl from yesterday, who has these magical eyes with big pupils. She was wearing a long, oversized T-shirt and, as it turned out, had very short, white-blond hair. Almost like a bolt, she reached the table and slid the plate onto it.

"I'll just take..." I started saying and turned towards the storage area.

"Just sit and eat," Ieva said, placing her palm on my shoulder. "I'll bring everything."

"Yea," Margo, who was already sitting, took my hand. "Tell me, how did you sleep last night?"

I sighed and sat down. "Bed was so cozy and warm; I wished I could spend all my day there," I said, watching how Ieva disappeared into the storage area. "But sadly, my classes start at 8:15."

"Oh, that's almost in an hour," Margo said, looking at the clock on the kitchen wall. "I'll walk you there so you don't get lost and freak out."

"Thanks, that would be great. Last night was enough freaking out for me," chills ran through my body.

"What happened?" Ieva asked, surprised, first looking at Margo, then at me, before placing the tray on the table.

"Well... After you left, I took a shower downstairs," I looked at Margo. "When I returned to my floor, there was this totally naked guy who casually walked towards me."

"He did something to you?" Margo asked as she was putting a jam on a pancake.

"No," I shook my head. "He just said 'Hi' and went into the bathroom. But, I was like... WTF?"

"Haven't you told her?" Ieva looked at Margo, sitting down next to me. "Wearing clothes is recommended between 8 AM and 8 PM here, but the rest of the time, the clothes are not required," she glanced at me and took a bite of her pancake.

"She did say that slippers and clothes are not required," I tried to defend my buddy as I poured apple juice into my mug. "I just didn't think she meant it literally."

"I always mean everything literally," Margo giggled. "But, maybe I forgot to emphasize that boys and girls here live next to each other, without division by gender."

"Your pancakes are so delicious; they're to die for!" I said, stuffing one more pancake into my mouth.

"Oh, please don't," Ieva looked at me. "That would be too weird. I can make you more or better - I can teach you my recipe."

"I'll be right back," Margo said as she saw some people entering the kitchen and went after them.

"Really? That would be fun," I said to Ieva, glancing at her after I finished up my pancake. "But, speaking about weird... Do you know who Thunder is?"

"Well... If I remember correctly," Ieva poured some apple juice into the mug. "The God of Thunder in Latvian mythology is responsible for justice, rain, ..."

"No, I mean - here," I tried to explain. "Yesterday, after that naked guy went into the bathroom, I got to my room. And someone had left a folded note there, between the door and frame."

"Maybe that guy left it there?" Ieva suggested. "You know how guys are."

"No, I don't think so," I shook my head. "I'm in 303, but when I saw him, he was like around 309 and walking down."

"Yeah, then he's not our suspect," Ieva smiled and took another pancake. "Anyway, what did the note say?"

"Nothing much," I looked towards the cooking area, where I saw Margo talking with someone, but the wall didn't allow me to see with who. "There were just three words: 'Report back. Thunder."

"Mmm..." Ieva took her mug with apple juice and thoughtfully looked into it for a moment. "No, I don't know who that is."

"That's ok," I stuffed another pancake into my mouth. "I anyway thought that I'll ask around in the school."

"Speaking of which," Ieva looked at the clock on the wall. "Don't your classes start in half an hour?"

I looked at the clock. It was 7:40.

"O, shit!" I quietly muttered. "Thanks, your pancakes were awesome," I said to Ieva, grabbing my mug and emptying it. "We definitely must try making them together."

At that moment, Margo was walking back to the table.

"I'm sorry, I have to run," I said, glancing at Ieva, then Margo.

"Ok, I'll meet you on the other side of the closet," Margo said.

Thankfully, I got to my first class on time. Besides ensuring that I found the right building, Margo also ensured that I reached the right classroom. After tapping my ID card at the entrance door, the hallway led us to an open design cloakroom, where I left my winter coat in exchange for a hanger number. My first class was in room 218, and we rushed upstairs. After tapping my ID card next to the classroom door, I said goodbye to Margo and entered the room.