The Dark Side Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl beside him was lounging on the couch, with one shoulder resting against the back and her legs tucked under her. She had dark, jawline hair with curled ends with strands colored in dark purple and dark violet colors. She wore a lovely knitted white vest, buttoned between her breasts, with a big chest and belly cut-out on top of a violet blouse that was complemented by a black skirt.

Probably I stared at them for too long, and the girl also looked at me. I turned away. As I scanned the room, I saw so many people in so many different states of nakedness. Each of them looked beautiful and stylish in their own way. My sight stopped at the guy with the piercing in his dick. He was talking with some other guys, which I assume were his teammates. While the dicks of his teammates were limp and hanging down, his dick was erect. That amazed me. He had already twice jerked off and seemed to be ready for the third round. His body looked fit and hinted I might meet him in a gym. Maybe, after I finish my homework during the week, I should go to the gym instead of the library. I could even go there in the morning, before breakfast.

"No," I muttered to myself, shutting my eyes close and shaking these thoughts out of my head.. I reminded myself that I was here to study. Study very hard and get extremely good results in final exams. Having someone on my mind won't help me or can even jeopardize my goal. "But, he's so-o-o-o c-u-u-ute," a little voice in my head squeaked.

While my heart battled with my brain, behind my closed eyelids, people started chanting: "Mark! Mark! Mark!"

I opened my eyes to see who they were encouraging. My heart jumped in happiness. Now I know that the guy with the piercing is Mark. He was pumping his fist up and down his erect dick. With every moment, his fist slid up and down faster and faster. With every stroke, his balls became bigger and bigger. A few more strokes and the semen shot out of his dick like it was some sort of a canon.

The white stuff landed on the girl's chest. Maybe it was just me, but it sounded like the audience at that moment sighed in unison. Mark stood up and stepped aside. No one else took his place. Looked like the guys from the team on the left also were out of the game.

"Now they'll announce the final score," Margo excitedly whispered, beaming at me. "Who do you think will win?"

"oh, Um... Maybe the one on the right," I said. "Mark was good at shooting, but I wasn't counting along."

"U-u-u-u... Your first favorite," excited Margo brushed her palm over my knee.

"And now the results," said a guy who stood on a side between two girls. "Tonight, Brigita and Zigfrida assisted me. After careful comparison of our recordings, all three of them exactly match each other. Tonight was a very tough and very close competition."

"The team 'Mariana Troopers' scored 7.75 points," said one of the girls who stood next to the guy.

The team on the right side, including Mark, cheered.

"The team Alina and the boyfriends' scored 8.25 points," said another girl next to the guy.

The team on the left cheered, and someone even shouted out, "Woo-hoo!"

"Congrats to Alina," the guy said. "I invite Mariana to crown the trap queen of the night."

Mariana, the girl, who had been lying on a mattress to the right, rolled over and rose onto all fours. Traces of white substance dripped from her face and body. She leaned forward, her movements drawing her closer to the girl on the adjacent mattress to the left. As she lowered her head, the gap between them shrank, their faces drawing nearer. Their lips touched in a soft, wavy movement, locking themselves in a kiss. Their lips released only to softly intertwine again... and again...

The girl on the top moved her head slightly back, and the tip of her tongue appeared between her lips. Touching Alina's lips, it made a circle around them, like drawing their outline. With the help of her tongue, Mariana started kissing and sucking the white semen off Alina's face. From cheek to cheek, from the tip of the nose to her chin.

After all the white stuff from Alina's face was sucked up, the girls intertwined in another kiss, during which Mariana fed sucked semen back into her.

I glanced at Margo, who returned it with a light wiggle of her eyebrows. I smiled shyly, turning back to the action in the center of the room.

Girls stopped kissing. As their lips parted, Mariana moved her face over Alina's body till she reached the girl's belly. The tongue slid through her parted lips and circled Alina's belly button, followed by a gentle kiss on it. From there, she slowly moved up, licking, sucking, and kissing up semen, not missing the tiniest bit of the white juice of life.

It seemed that Alina enjoyed her crowning. A few pleasure-filled sighs escaped her parted lips as Mariana moved up, closer and closer to the rib cage. Sighs turned into light moans as Mariana's tongue started flickering below the breasts.

There was something that captivated me. I wasn't sure - what it was. Maybe, it was the scene in front of me, where one woman licked and kissed another woman's body, but perhaps it was the sounds of pleasure that escaped Alina's lips. I never saw anything like that; moreover, in real life, in arms reach from me.

When Mariana reached Alina's breasts, she made a few clockwise circles around the girl's nipple with the tip of the tongue, like a predator that circles its prey. Without prior warning, in a quick motion, she took Alina's hardened nipple between her lips. A sudden, involuntary moan of pleasure escaped the girl's lips as she arched her back.

Originating somewhere between my legs, a heat wave ran up my body. I could feel how my ears started burning, and my palms got sweaty. I wasn't sure what was happening to me and what caused it. I quickly swiped palms over my jeans. Was it just me, or everyone else felt that too?

I looked to my left. The guy with the swamp green t-shirt wasn't there anymore, but the girl in a lovely white knitted vest still was there, and she was looking toward me. Rather towards the action on the mattress, but I wasn't that sure about it after she smiled, presumably at me. Another moan of pleasure escaped Alina's lips, and in an instant, I turned back to see what was happening. Mariana had reached Alina's other breast and applied the same treatment as she did with the previous one.

Needless to say, I could feel how my own nipples hardened and drilled into my bra pads as they erected, along with slight tingling under my belly. My palms were sweaty again. Swiping them again on my jeans, I looked to my right at Margo.

While I was slightly nervous from the heat wave, sweaty palms, and tingling, Margo was the total opposite. She sat there, with hands in her lap, watching the performance, as calm and relaxed as one could be. Her lips had curled in a pleasant smile, while her green eyes, behind the tiny framed glasses, looked sad. Looking at her, I started wondering about the reasons - why she could be sad.

My thoughts were interrupted by a deep sigh and a light but very ear-catching moan. I instantly turned my attention to the girls on the mattress.

Mariana had reached Alina's upper chest and had started kissing the girl's neck. Moving up, she once more went over the girl's chin and cheeks till both of their lips met. Maybe it was just my imagination and wishful thinking, but it looked like Mariana, once again, fed semen to Alina. Did she really hold all the sucked semen from Alina's body behind her cheeks without swallowing it? Anyway, I found the feeding process very erotic.

Girls engaged in passionate kissing, during which Alina slowly raised up. When she reached the sitting position, Mariana did the opposite by lying on her back. Alina broke the kiss and stood up.

"Clean her!" Alina said, looking at Mariana's teammates and pointing at the girl on the mattress.

As Alina stepped away, six young men from Mariana's team walked over and kneeled on both sides of their girl. Like hungry animals, they started licking and sucking off their own semen, which was now cold and sticky. I looked at Margo, who had started a barely audible giggle.

"Aren't they animals?" Margo whispered, covering her lips with a palm. "Ready to eat their own shit, just to get a girl's attention."

At that moment, I didn't fully understand what she meant by that. Looking back at the action on the mattress, it really looked slightly more comic than erotic. All six men, with their tongues hungrily, fought for every remaining drop of their semen on the girl's body. It took them a bit. I couldn't imagine what that would look like if ten guys were in one team.

After they'd lapped up the last remains of their semen from Mariana's naked body, almost in unison, they lifted their heads and looked at Alina, who was closely watching each of them. The trap queen of the night gave them a wry smile and pointed at one of the guys, who stood up.

"The king of swimmers has been chosen!" said the same guy who announced the results.

As this announcement was made, the rest of the guys moved off the mattress. Alina kneeled over Mariana's face, positioning her pussy over the girl's mouth. She reached for the chosen guy's cock and started stroking it until it became somewhat erect. While one of her hands was busy hardening the guy's cock, her other hand played with and rubbed her own clit.

At some point, probably when the guy's dick was hard enough, Alina took the manhood into her mouth and started bobbing on it. A newly freed hand joined her other hand between her legs. Unfortunately, her pussy was too far away for Mariana to reach it with her tongue. To reach Alina's pussy, Mariana lifted the upper part of the body, supporting it on her elbows. The touch of Mariana's tongue made Alina to jerk and release a muffled moan since her mouth was full of the man-meat.

A few moans and a couple of minutes later, the performance concluded with Alina's huge orgasm that made her shake violently. The guy whose cock she was sucking helped her get up as the audience cheered and applauded.

"It was hot, wasn't it?" Margo said as she applauded.

"Oh," I sighed. "I feel like I just finished a marathon in a desert."

"Oh, my," Margo brushed her hand up and down my thigh a couple of times after she finished applauding. "Want to hit showers with them?"

"No," I shook my head. "I'll go when everyone is asleep."

"Hey! Are you the new girl?" Suddenly someone grabbed me by the elbow and tried to pull me up from the couch. "We need a player for 'Rusty Nail.'"

"Leave her," Margo slapped the guy's hand away from my elbow. "She won't be playing anything with you."

I turned to see who this guy was with a strong Slavic accent. In front of my eyes stood a slender guy with jet-black hair, a small beard under his chin, a chain necklace around his neck, and a gray t-shirt with a giant skull printed on it. He definitely wasn't my type of guy.

"Is she mute? Or why are you speaking for her?" The guy seemed to be irritated.

"Kostja," Margo stretched her arm in front of me. "She won't be playing with you until the end of this century. So, please, leave her alone."

"Fuck, Ma," the guy laughed. "She's here barely a week, and you're already banging her? Are you using one of your strap-ons or still licking off each other?"

Margo's face, from cheerful and excited momentarily, transformed into a very serious one. I deeply inhaled, but before I could say anything, Margo briefly touched my lips with her pointing finger. I watched like in slow motion as she stood up from the couch, on her high-heeled shoes, straightened her red dress, and, slightly leaning back, shook her head as she took off her glasses. The guy stepped one or two steps backward, as she folded her glasses with a swift movement with her thumb and tightened her palm around them. Crossing her arms under her breasts, she made a step toward the guy. Then another.

"Konstantin Mihailovich Schinkov," Margo said in a very serious tone, rising before the guy like a king cobra and looking down at him. "My dating life and sexual preferences are not of your concern. Also, for now, I kindly ask you to leave my mentee alone unless she, by her free will, initiates contact with you. Am I being understood?"

They stood there, staring into each other. Probably, it was just a couple of seconds-long event, but for me, it felt much longer.

"Fucking lezzies," the guy finally said and spat on Margo's shoe before turning and walking away.

Margo kept standing still, following him with her eyes, as he walked to one of the guys who was playing a shooter video game on one of the TV screens on the far side of the room.

"Who was that?" I asked when Margo turned towards me.

"Oh, that one? Total nobody," she delicately unfolded the arms of her tiny framed glasses, putting them back in front of her beautiful green eyes. "He's just a local computer nerd who constantly brags about how many girls he has fucked, and what is the newest top-notch military server he has hacked and crashed. So, totally harmless, just ignore him."

"Yeah, his women treatment skills are undoubtable," I sniggered.

"Let's go and grab some drinks," Margo stretched out both hands towards me, a smile reappearing on her face. "You must be really thirsty after that marathon in the desert."

I accepted her outstretched hands and let her pull me up from the couch. We walked to the bar, located to our right, in the corner of the room, that welcomed us with a long, polished wooden counter with a glossy finish that reflected soft lighting from the sealing. On one side of the counter were high, round stools with comfortable cushioned seats. At the same time, behind it was an impressive array of backlit shelves. They're filled with various drinks in colorful bottles, making them glow invitingly.

"Hey, Tom," said Margo as we approached the bar to the guy in a swamp green t-shirt I saw earlier. "This is Annie, my buddy I've told you about."

"O! Hi, Annie! Hi, lady in the red," the guy looked up at us from behind the counter, interrupting whatever he was doing there. "What can I offer you, gorgeous ladies?"

"Can I please get something non-alcoholic, like water with ice?" I asked as I sat down on the stool.

Tom and Margo glanced at each other before letting out a brief laugh.

"We don't have alcoholic drinks here," Margo giggled. "So, you can choose anything you want."

"... unless someone smuggles a couple of bottles in," Tom added as he took out an empty glass from a shelf.

"Oh, ok. Then... I don't know..." I looked at the bottles on the shelves. "Maybe pineapple juice. With ice."

"One icy pineapple coming up. Want a straw?" Tom said as he moved to the machine that makes ice cubes.

"No, thanks. I'm good," I declined the offer. I turned back towards the center of the room. A different performance was starting there, and two naked guys had already taken our couch. Another couch where Tom and the girl in a white vest were sitting also was occupied by someone else. I didn't see the girl anywhere.

"By the way," Tom said to Margo. "I thought you'll be going to 'Cherry Eyes' tonight."

"I thought so too," came Margo's answer. "But then I thought Annie would feel left alone on Friday night, and here we are."

"Here you go," Tom placed a glass of pineapple juice on the counter before me. "Just clink on the glass to get my attention," he said, focusing on Margo. "And for you - same as usual - 'Nuclear Winter'?"

"Hell, no!" Margo exclaimed as she looked at her shoes. "I want 'Devil's Wings,' and I want to actually see them," she said, looking at Tom.

"Holy girl," Tom's eyes widened. "What has happened?"

"I'm afraid I'll have to buy new shoes," Margo stretched her leg. "The nerdy puppy installed malware or a trojan on them."

"Schinkov?" Tom tore a few sheets of paper towels from the roll and placed them on the counter in front of Margo. "If your shoes are 'micro soft,' no wonder he hacked them. Here, try this 'Windows Defender'," He gestured to the paper towels, giving a playful wink.

I nearly choked on my drink at his joke. As Margo laughed at Tom's humor, my eyes were drawn to her outstretched leg. The way the dim light played on her toned calf and the graceful curve of her ankle was like a piece of art. I found myself admiring it, the secret observation giving me a strange sense of satisfaction. Then, with a fluidity that left me in awe, Margo leaned forward while still seated on the stool. She reached down and effortlessly slipped off the high-heeled shoe with the spit. Margo made it look as natural as breathing.

She took the paper towel Tom had offered and began to clean the spit off her shoe. As she did so, she wiggled her toes, and I couldn't help but notice her perfectly pedicured toenails, painted a deep red that matched her hair and dress. The color was bold, just like Margo, and it made her feet look even more elegant.

"Yuck," Margo grimaced, rolling a spit-soaked paper towel into a clean one, then onto another sheet. After using all the sheets on the counter, she crumpled them into a ball and tossed it toward the trash bin. Unfortunately, the ball flew over it and, hitting the wall, fell somewhere behind the shelves.

"Dang! Near miss," Tom said, mixing grapefruit and lemon juices together for Margo.

"Indeed," Margo sighed. "I ought to enroll in throwing classes with Ieva," she mused, slipping her shoe back onto her foot. "Last summer, we played this outdoor game involving archery and boomerangs. She effortlessly hit a watermelon from approximately 20 meters away and easily caught the boomerang."

Margo got up from her seat and walked around the counter to the place where the ball fell. She picked it up and threw it straight into the trash.

"I'll be right back," she glanced at Tom and then at me. "I need to wash my hands and disinfect them after this dog shit," with that said, she quickly walked to the room door and left it.

Before I managed to clink on the glass and ask Tom about the 'Nuclear Winter' and 'Devil's Wings, ' he also had to run; he couldn't find cayenne pepper for Margo's drink. With a promise that he'll be back in a bit, I was left alone with my pineapple juice. I sat there, sipping my drink and reading labels on the bottles, and having some flashbacks from tonight's performance that mixed up with my imagination. Feeling someone's eyes on me, I glanced around and saw the girl in the white knitted vest approaching the bar.

"Hey, I'm Annie," I said as the girl slipped behind the counter and picked a new glass to make herself a drink.

"Ya, I know," she quietly answered, trying to avoid looking at me. "I'm Lily," she added.

"Yes, now it's coming back to me," I feigned recognition. "I saw you in one of the classes," I ventured, testing both my luck and deductive reasoning. Given her youthful appearance and knowing that this dormitory only housed students between the ages of 18 and 24, it seemed a plausible guess.

"You did?" Lily looked at me.

"Yes," I nodded. "I like your colored strands. Purple and violet on one side, with blue and red as reflections on the other. They look very cool," I continued with my true thoughts as I watched how the girls' eyes widened. "And I love how this lovely vest adds to the contrast."

"Oh, thanks," Lily sighed, glancing down at her white vest. "I knitted it during the winter break."

I noticed her cheeks flush slightly. She quickly turned her back to me, busying herself with searching for something on the shelves. It didn't take her long to locate what she was after on a shelf that was just a bit too high for her reach.

"Hold on, hold on," I quickly jumped off my stool and rushed around the counter, where Lily was on her tiptoes, arm stretched, trying to reach a bottle on the shelf. Placing my arm around her shoulders for support, I raised on my tiptoes and touched the bottle I thought she was aiming for.