The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed a drink and a change of clothes.

Stabbing in the 4-digit lock code with a manicured finger she slipped open the main office door and reached her hand instinctively for the light switch she knew to be just through the door.

"Oh, good evening Jack"

She couldn't help but smile, as awkward as the situation was. Stood there in the doorway shaking her head at the young man who sat there on the sofa in the corner of the office they shared. Between Jack's legs knelt an unrecognisable blonde whose head came to a rest lowered into his crotch. As Jamie turned her head away, to save Jack's embarrassment she recognised a black staff T-Shirt discarded over the arm of the sofa.

Jamie watched as Suki Phelps her head of bar staff embarrassingly lifted her head and turned to face her while Jack now flushed an interesting shade of scarlet sorted out his problem of indecent exposure.

"Sorry hello Suki ... I never recognised you from this angle."

Jamie stepped into the office as Suki snatched her T-Shirt and hurriedly pulled it over her head. Immediately and without further eye contact or even acknowledgement to either Jack or Jamie she reached for the handle of the main door, which had swung closed behind Jamie, and headed obviously embarrassed from the room.

"Yeah um..." Jack ran his fingers through his hair as the sound of Suki's heels hurriedly faded.

"Yeah um... if we're sharing an office, we are going to have to get a better system in place" Jamie offered revelling in the youngsters' embarrassment "I was just about to get undressed myself."

"I'll ...I'll give you space then" Jack said rising from the sofa his hard erection still visibly straining at the crotch of his dark jeans.

"No need on my behalf... I mean it's not like you haven't seen me undressed before." Jamie couldn't help making him squirm further. Although it was a rare admission as neither of them had directly referenced that night of over twelve months previous. Jamie had no pride in what had happened between the two of them but equally she had no genuine shame in what had occurred either, she was acutely aware of his awkwardness around the situation. Bending Jamie unzipped and kicked off her black knee boots.

Jack stood there and watched her as she fixed her gaze upon him suddenly consumed with a flicker of a dark desire. Slowly she pulled the zip through the centre of the cat suit down through her chest past her midriff and between her legs.

"Touch of 'de ja vu' there... walking in on you like I became used to with... well you know."

Jacks' eyes consumed her as she continued to slip the leather outfit from her shoulders, revealing her breasts. Wriggling her hips as she pulled the cat suit down the backs of her legs. Slightly awkwardly she stepped out of the tight outfit that held tight to her ankles.

Jack didn't flinch.

Jamie stripped naked stepped up close to the young man, she grazed her hand between his legs.

"Seems a shame to waste all of Suki's hard work."

Ten minutes later, face first gripping the sides of her desk Jamie Pierce felt Jack Hughes climax; his dick buried deep inside her. She felt him shuddered as his gingers dig into her hips, she felt him fill the condom. The thin layer of latex that separated their bodies. She heard him groan, a deep satisfied groan just the same as his Father had made barely a half an hour before hand.

**********

PC Lee Baines worked with speed and efficiency.

Everyone held him in disregard around his station, sneered down their noses at him. Visibly so at times. That Detective Callaghan who'd been out for the ride along she had it in for him, along with many others, and he had no genuine idea why.

She didn't know him, very few around here did anymore. Constantly overlooked for promotion he had skills that they hadn't utilised that they would probably never give him credit for.

His fingers worked swiftly over the keyboard having hacked the central database beyond the pathetic and archaic firewall of security systems. He removed every digital record on file for the Dark Star.

An hour later having overridden security cameras and entered using a cloned security access pass he walked from the Records Archive carrying a cardboard box bearing a reference number correlating to all physical records and statements regarding the Dark Star.

He knew of at least one person who'd appreciate his efforts.

**********

I stood against the far wall towards the corner of my bedroom and looked over at the beautiful young red head who stood fully clothed before me, the lace mask still dissected her eyes.

The cocaine coursing through my bloodstream as I'm sure by now it is through hers.

"Lose the dress ... keep the mask," I offer coldly.

With barely a moment of hesitation I watch as she reaches her slender right arm up behind her back and unzips her dress.

Watching as she peeled the black lace detailed dress from her shoulders and down her arms revealing pale skin between a selection of colourful tattoos of flowers, symbols and creatures that covered her shoulders and her upper arms. As the dress dropped around the ankles of her stocking clad legs further tattoos are revealed across her sides, her toned stomach, her hips, and the tops of her thighs.

"Wow," I state, genuinely lost for words, taking in everything I'd never imagined to be beneath the black dress that had clung to her slender frame. Her body now naked except for the hold-up stockings.

"My secrets," she states while innocently looking up at me from the fire red hair that fell across her face.

"They're beautiful ... you're beautiful."

I take a step towards her tilting her head up with the fingers of my right hand, her eyes fix mine from beneath the lace mask. My hand slips under the mask and move it up over her head. Her piercing green eyes set in her pale face are enhanced with pastel shades of eye make-up.

"You're a work of art Hetti."

She smiles as I pull her to me embracing her into a deep passionate kiss as I lower her onto the bed behind her.

The black sheets exaggerate her pale colourfully decorated skin.

I lower myself over her young frame peppering her upper body and up the side of her neck with kisses while I remove my shirt and unfasten my trousers.

Her leg's part beneath me as I press my hard length slowly into her. A soft gasp passes her lips and I feel her warm breath on my face at the same time I feel my body enter her exquisite body. I feel her stretch around me, the warmth of her young body envelopes my dick as I deliberately slowly penetrate her. She feels divine.

Pinning her wrists, she arches her back craning her head back as she accommodates me. Her breath rising and falling deeply,

Her dark red lip's part with a further gasp in my ear.

"Show me your experience... Old Man"

Chapter Two; In the grip of strangers.

The lift doors slide open and Rose Callaghan steps out of mirror walled elevator into the wide expanse of the entrance foyer of the Excelsior Hotel.

Purposefully she strides forward the spiked heels of her ankle strap expensive little purchase of earlier in the day seem to echo from the marble floor beneath her and fill foyer.

She strides purposefully but her head is held somewhat low, she's not wishing to make eye contact. This is relatively a City of strangers to her. Only moving here for her job and the career progression offered. Work colleagues would be the most likely and possibly worst people to bump into here. Her status as a Detective might assist. Nobody knew when a colleague might be undercover but to be seen would still raise questions in minds that she could do without. Friends or associates of her fiancé that would be different and all together more awkward, especially as her engagement ring sat in the side pocket of a handbag on the sixth floor rather than on the back of her finger.

With each step though she walked away from the troubles of her day and her ever stagnating investigation, the corrupted and missing archive files she'd spent two days drawing suspiciously into question. The IT teams unable to offer an explanation as to how collectively seemingly all data on one venue could be lost from their systems, it was more than matter of basic breach of protocol that hard copies of statements could also be lost. Far too convenient and coincidental, someone was deliberately hiding information pertaining to The Dark Stat night club. Why anyone would hide such information was another matter altogether. Callaghan shook her head subconsciously, forget it she reminded herself, concentrate on the moment.

Hair straightened; her face lightly made up she held a clutch back in her left hand. She nearly collided with and subsequently catches the eye of a tall male in a dark suit who she passes. She senses him watching her. His eyes gazing up her body from her legs. She permits herself a little apologetic smile she looks back meeting his gaze; her weak smile becomes a confident gaze of her own but then she keeps walking. She feels confident, empowered.

Ahead she sees the Maitra D' of the Piano Bar and Restaurant greeting guests, an elderly couple pause in the doorway just ahead of her Callaghan slows her pace just slightly. The Maître D' a well presented sophisticated looking middle-aged grey-haired man welcomes her, "Good evening... Are you dining with us tonight Madame?"

"I'm... I'm not sure." Callaghan offers meekly while gently pushing her hair back as she meets his sincere smile. "I'm meeting someone at the bar."

"Around to your left then Madame ... do have a good evening."

"Thank you," Callaghan offered sincerely.

Bearing left she scans her eye around the room, soft piano jazz music from a live band seem to accompany her entrance with a slow tempo familiar tune but she has no idea what it is.

Rose Callaghan stops in her tracks momentarily; her heartbeat skips just a little. She spots him immediately. No one wears a suit quite like that man. Black on black tonight, her favourite shirt and suit combination of his. Even from this distance she can tell he sports the five o'clock shadow of a slight beard. She takes a deep breath, crazy that months later he can still make her feel like this. She's not seen him for weeks, as per the question she'd been asked on arrival. She didn't care if they were dining tonight, she planned to be feasting.

Passing two men in near identical dark suits over dark t-shirts whose gaze despite the fact they simply sit sipping drinks make her feel slightly uncomfortable; especially when they both seemingly simultaneously look up at Callaghan. Parking her flicker of concern, she simply assumes that from their reaction alone indicates she chose the right dress to wear this evening.

He sits alone, his head down, his concentration absorbed by the phone he clutches in his hands. If he's noticed her, he's playing nonchalant.

Callaghan reaches out and slides her hand over Andrew Baxter's shoulder, trailing her fingers as she passed him. He slowly confidently looks up slipping his phone to his inside jacket pocket immediately. She is now the centre of his attention. The stubbled beard suited him she concluded as she slipped demurely up on to the chair on the opposite side of the small round table from him.

"Good evening handsome."

**********

I watch as she sits opposite of me.

The smell of her perfume lingers in the air.

The sensation of her touch lingering on my shoulder.

Smiling as she gracefully slips herself up into the high legged chair on the opposite side of the table. The long black satin dress she wears, held on each shoulder with two incredibly slim straps, clings to her perfect body. The slit from ankle to thigh along the right-hand side had given me a glimpse of the slender toned legs as she passed by.

"Good evening beautiful," I return her opening complement and instantly see the blush of embarrassment flush her cheeks.

I nod and signal to the Bartender, dressed in an impeccably white shirt. I'd watched from the corner of my eye as he'd observed her enter and approach me. He nods back picking up a tray. Barely seconds later he's by our sides setting a double brandy in front of me and a misty coloured cocktail in front of her.

"Oooh... what's this?" Her question, still on a smile, is directed at myself rather than the bartender.

"Well as ever I'm having a brandy," I watch as she takes the little glass stirrer in her drink and swirls the dark liquid with a feint orange tint. "I took the liberty of ordering you a Brandy Sidecar."

Dismissing the bartender with a nod on a knowing smile he disappears. I lean forward in my seat, her perfume invading my senses once again as she lifts the wide rimmed cocktail glass and takes a sip of the dark liquid.

"I like that she says," taking another larger sip on a flirtatious smile. "So now I like Brandy Cocktails and Brandy Drinkers."

**********

Pushing the room door towards the latch I watch as in the full-length dress Rose Callaghan steps confidentially forward, if swaying just a little, into the suite that she'd checked herself into only hours previously. The suite that I'd checked into much earlier that afternoon.

She turns to face me her arms to her side on a slightly wide stance. Her right leg covered by sheer denier is visible through the slit in the long skirt of the dress.

I approach her with a broad grin. She's silent, almost remiss, tentative. Her breath heavy as I approach her. Walking around behind her. My hand slipping around her waist she presses back as much as I pull her to me.

"One too many Cocktails?" I gently state over her shoulder into her left ear.

"Maybe," the hesitant response which slurs a little "I didn't have..."

Her words lost as my lips fall over her neck and kiss across her shoulder as my fingers toy with the thin straps of the dress.

"I'd offer you a little pick me up ... but I'm not sure the Detective would approve."

"Such as..." she softly enquires dropping her head back and nuzzling into me.

"Cocaine," I whisper in her ear.

"Mr Baxter," she states but with mock concern. "I could have you arrested."

Stepping away from her leaving her watching me, dazed and a little confused I openly in front of Detective Callaghan cut four lines of pure white cocaine on the glass surface of the dressing table. With a rolled up twenty note I inhale the first two lines.

"I won't tell if you won't tell," I say pressing the note into her hand.

A little pensively I watch as she approaches the dressing table bending over, she brushes back her sleek straight hair with one hand before I watch her sniff up the two lines consecutively.

As she stands to face me, she pinches the underside of her nose between her thumb and forefinger of her right hand. Screwing her eyes up at the burn I too feel in my own nasal passages from the purity of the crystallised white powder.

"Bad Girl," I state on a grin, her pupils already dilated, her eyes glassy and distant.

"Maybe," she seductively purrs.

I step towards her, our bodies pressed up against one another. The fingers of my right-hand toy immediately again with the delicate strap over her left shoulder which I slip unopposed over the soft pale skin.

Rose Callaghan looks up at me her eyes so dark with wide black pupils her expression almost blank, her mind is not her own. The narcotics that grip her body now and fill her mind make her mine.

The freshly consumed cocaine barely floods her blood but the two 'blueys' I'd paid the bartender to crush and mix into her third and fourth brandy cocktails would now be increasing her blood pressure, elating her mind, misting her reactions. The cocaine would only increase that metabolic rate, electrify her senses.

"I wanna see more of your Bad Girl," I embrace her into a kiss which she instantly returns as my left-hand slips down the remaining strap of the dress. My right hand slips up her back and eases down the zipper to the base of her spine.

Breaking the kiss, I step away and the dress practically falls from her body, revealing her toned slender form and ample breasts she wears no underwear as the cut of her dress had suggested. Black light denier hold-up stocking sit around the tops of her thighs.

"Perfect" I whisper removing my jacket and scooping up her dress I slip them both over a high back chair that had been sat before the dressing table but that I moved to the side of the bed on arrival. Taking my phone, I send a quick response to a text message. Sliding open the bedside table I retrieve two black items.

Rose Callaghan stands at the base of the bed as I approach her from behind. I don't waste any time while she draws a subtle inhale and I take both her wrists from her side and draw them in to the small of her back. Entwining them with a long length of black silk which I swiftly secure around her slender wrists with a tight knot.

As I walk around in front of her, I take the strip of black lace recently left on my bedroom floor. She doesn't flinch as I place it across the bridge of her nose and over her eyes. Reaching around the back of her head I straighten the lace mask come opaque blindfold.

Her chest rising and falling as she stands there.

I back away.

Back away and take the seat of the single sofa that sits behind me in the corner of the room. Still admiring her slender perfect body. Her legs accentuated by the stockings and I spot for the first time the delicious ankle strap heels.

"Tonight, though Rose you aren't going to be my Bad Girl."

I sit back in the chair and watch as with almost perfectly synchronised timing the main door to the room that I hadn't fully closed slowly swings open. Rose Callaghan seemingly unawares as the two figures dressed in black who enter the room. The door closes behind them. She's not alarmed as they approach her despite black masks across their faces. They encircle her, visually inspecting her. Their gift.

"Gentlemen meet Rose."

I watch in silence as gloved hands begin to gently explore Rose. They turn her to face the bed and then towards one another in a brief inspection of what they've been supplied. Neither male even acknowledging my existence.

From a back pocket I witness as flash of silver, and I watch as etiquette is observed. She hadn't been handed over with a collar and so I watch with intrigue as from behind I witness the brushed silver metal collar fixed around her slender neck. The second male taking a silver chain lead that's swiftly attached to a D-ring at the front of the collar.

They claim her as their own with a simple act of symbolism. I can't help but become aroused.

Slowly she is guided to her knees. She doesn't react, she lets them manipulate her. I pour a brandy from the bottle to the side of the chair, sitting back to watch what plays out before me, waiting in anticipation of her bending to their will.

Detective Rose Callaghan's submission had begun.

**********

The two of them stretch her body out over the width of the bed.

The first male gently supports her head as it drops back over the side of the bed. Her glossy light brown hair cascading over the side of the bed toward the floor as she lays there.

Her wrists no longer bound. The black length of silk discarded at the foot of the bed. I'd watched her at first with her hands free as she wrapped delicate fingers around the two of them and pleasured them as she'd knelt there. Within minutes the first, the slightly taller of the two silhouettes of men behind the all black outfits, had given into temptation. Taking her mouth to his hard length, as she'd willingly provided oral pleasure for him as her left hand still, if a little distractedly, worked over the other male. The devil in me wishing I could record the event, despite knowing the rules of etiquette of 'The Collective.'