The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's like a sinister 50 Shades' Parsons had made passing comment in one of their first site investigations come walk arounds. He'd had to explain to her the reference. She was aware of the pop cultural reference but as she'd suggested to Parsons at the time, she expanded her knowledge beyond poor quality erotica.

The subject matter fascinated Callaghan on a different level though desperately trying to understand and to know the mind of someone who'd consider this normal, consider this appropriate. She couldn't in truth begin to comprehend the mind of an individual or collective to whom such things would appeal. Callaghan worried that caused a mental block that prevented her and her team from cracking the case. There would normally be an expert to turn to, the expert opinions on BDSM and Torture rituals seemed thin on the ground, very thin on the ground. They're collective, amateur, agreement being that the overriding theme had to be about control and subsequently the merciless power held over victims.

Callaghan's mind drifting to the single incident of her limited experience. Andrew Baxter has tied her during one of their first illicit sexual encounters. Using the belt of her black silk dressing gown to restrain her hands and subsequently tie them to the headboard of the bed. Her initial nerves lost the moment he'd without malice and with a degree of tenderness claimed her. The sex at his hand whilst not completely out of her control had been enhanced, had been exhilarating. To remove her hands, to remove a freedom had done that. Perhaps, as Parsons had suggested in reference to the trash novels, there were thousands of bedroom perverts out there. She knew she wasn't a pervert. She knew Andrew Baxter wasn't a pervert; he was a great lover, a man of prowess a man of control but since that night he'd shown no further sign of any other overt lean towards even the softer elements. He'd said at the time it was a moment of inspiration. Perhaps she needed to inspire him again. Only for the sake of research she smirked to herself. Professional research.

"What's tickled your fancy?" Parsons somewhat inappropriately stated looking up at her from the remnants of food scattered around his plate.

Callaghan felt her cheeks flush.

"That good is it?" he further chided.

"Never you mind." Callaghan composed herself; chastising herself at how easily her relationship, if she could call it that, with Andrew Baxter had yet again distracted her.

"You're not even married," Parsons offered standing and taking the tray on which, his plate and cutlery sat. "You've at least the honeymoon period to lose that edge."

"Mind your own cynical fucking business you," Callaghan smirked as she launched a scrunched-up paper napkin at her colleague.

"Right, I'm back to the lack of action ... not least because Superintendent Havers is headed our ... nope that'll be your way now."

Callaghan silently cursed as without looking up or back Parsons walked casually away from the table.

"Afternoon DI Callaghan," the tall broad silver haired man said as he sat himself down. "I'm not interrupting, am I?"

"Not at all Sir," Callaghan pleasantly responded, immediately on guard at the impromptu appearance of her superior. She pushed her half-eaten plate to one side, having never really had the appetite for it in the first place.

Callaghan couldn't help but notice the plethora of empty seats and tables that surrounded them during their twenty-minute conversation. A conversation she couldn't deny she hadn't been half expecting. She could only agree with Superintendent Derek Havers; the case was important, but just as it had slowly dropped from the frantic media attention it was fast dropping from the focus of City Centrals radar. They both agreed that the severity of the crimes uncovered was unprecedented, that it was important that the perpetrators be unearthed and brought justice with the full force of both the Law and the Crown Prosecutors. At the same time, they both agreed, and she could not argue at the frustrating lack of evidence and leads. There'd been 17 murders since her investigation had launched 14 of which had been solved. Havers had picked his moment out in the open, and as close to a public place as the headquarters allowed, to broach the subject with her. Clever of him. Their conversation was kept neutral and off the record, voices were kept low despite the exclusion zone that the other officers and personnel had adopted around their table. It was the beginning of the end she sensed.

He wasn't mothballing her investigation, but he was setting the expectation that he would be needing to. She needed to start cracking this case, she needed the breakthrough now more than ever.

Callaghan slipped from her seat at the same time as he did. Silently seething. Standing there facing him she felt like there should be a formality to conclude their conversation a shake of hands at a minimum, there was not.

"Right, he stated I'm just going to grab me a sandwich ... from whatever's left."

He'll be picking through the remnants Callaghan thought.

"Oh ..." he said, "I understand you enrolled on the Advanced Inspectors Course."

"Yes ...yes I did?" Callaghan offered with a smile.

"How's it going?"

"It's difficult to fit in ...and spending time away from home in hotels isn't ideal."

She lied to him, there was no inconvenience spending time away in hotels, she'd yet to stay in one of the low budget options that she'd been booked into. Taking the opportunity to arrange illicit meetings with Andrew at the far superior hotels he booked when she was supposed to be staying away from home.

"I'm away tonight as it happens ahead of an all-day session regarding Media relations."

"Crosses to bear" Havers stated "...I'm guessing weekends aren't a popular move with you or your peers?"

"Worthwhile sacrifices" Callaghan responded, her double meaning lost on him.

**********

The second punch had brought his eye up swollen, the third swing of my fist caught him square to the solar plexus and he doubled over.

He dared not respond knowing he was outnumbered, even though the two-door staff over my shoulder had done nothing since they'd man handled the scrawny looking prick from the club.

Grabbing the collar of his jacket as he bent double, I throw him face first down across the dark wet floor of the alleyway. My right foot immediately kicks into his stomach drawing a pained groan. I kick him again causing him to clutch his ribs one handed as his left hand raises shakily, silently begging for mercy.

I stand over him having barely broken breath.

"You're with the Threes..." I barely restrain the amusement from my voice at the pathetic name of the fairly serious and brutal gang on which I'd done my homework. They were newly emerged from the hell hole that spawned them. "...You're from up the Hillcliffe Estate?"

Prone at my feet he nodded.

"I'm not starting a turf war" I calmly state as I turn over in my hand the clear plastic baggie, the larger of the two door staff places into my hand. Tipping the contents into the palm of my hand I look at the speckled, orange-coloured pills. I let them spill from my hand raining down on him; ruining on the wet floor as the rain pours down around us. Clutching one last solitary pill before slipping it loose into my trouser pocket.

"I've no need to start a turf war ...and you tell the scum and the reprobates that you're pushing for in this club that I'm not management here...that I'm nothing to do with this place."

I crouch over him as he clutches his hands to his ribs.

"I've been brought in as pest control ...and there's plenty of other places rats like you can infest in this City... so move on."

He nods, he understands me. With a nod from myself the two doormen pick him up from his prone position, I notice the blood running from the corner of his mouth pooled on the floor beneath him seeping into the puddle in which he'd lay.

"Do you understand?"

He simply nods.

"Spread the word then."

I land one last unopposed blow into his gut as he's held up. And then connect with a blow to the temple watching as his legs turn to jelly as he's held up.

"Tonight, was your last night here."

I'm not confident this will solve the problem. I know I'm only making my first example but at Jamie's request I'm making a start on the drug and gang problem she's spotted that's infested the Dark Star. I step away and swing open the fire exit door as he's thrown back onto the floor of the alley back by the doormen. As I look back, he's thrown back on to his hands and knees to retrieve the ruined pills he'd been observed pushing barely five minutes earlier. Disorientated and confused blood spilling from the various wounds I've inflicted.

The heat and the oppression of the club absorb me as I brush rain from the sleeves and front of my dark grey suit jacket. The two doormen disperse into the crowd silently on pulling the Dior closed behind me. Jamie's chosen the strong silent no-nonsense type to enforce rules. I can't say I disapprove.

My eyes scan the club, impossible to see everybody that's squeezed around the two long strips of bar that serve the crowd. My attention however is drawn towards the dance floor. That's where I find her. I spot her friend first, a tall slender blonde girl in a tight white dress. The three of them dance together. The tall blonde, the mousy haired brunette and the lithe little red head once again dressed predominantly in black. Her eyes meet mine as if magnets drawn to one another. Despite the heaving crowd of a Friday night. Without a word of explanation, I watch her move away from her friends, picking her way through the crowd toward me.

To my left I'm momentarily distracted as I spot Jack, he doesn't spot me as he's clearly distracted by and deep in conversation with an attractive dark-haired girl who stands before him. Her body language suggesting young Jack is appealing to her as she sweeps her hair back off her face. I'd frankly be disappointed if he misses such signs.

"Evening Grandpa," Hetti states stepping in front of me with a wicked grin. "Didn't think I was seeing you tonight?"

The black long sleeve dress zips through the centre I realise as I throw a glance over her slender body. Fishnet clad legs meet heavy looking square heeled lace up boots to her shin.

"Good job I didn't catch you ...misbehaving" I flash her a grin "Afraid I've still plans ...out of town kind of plans."

I reach to my pocket before I put my hand to my mouth.

"Best I make the most of you then Old..."

I stop her dead by pulling her towards me pressing a kiss, pressing the little orange tablet into her mouth as we embrace. She accepts I feel her gently swallow; the bitter taste of the pill left on my tongue.

"What was that?" She looks up at me as we break the kiss.

"A little something to make your night in my absence," I grin.

"I was hoping for more."

"What more?" I mock.

Ten minutes later the rain pouring down in the alleyway I press her back up into the relative shelter of a doorway. My hands grip the back of her thighs as with her dress unzipped from neck through to hem, I fuck her hurriedly, frantically, the sounds of her gentle little gasps in my ear as she clings to me her with fishnet stocking clad legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Make me cum..." I demand of her "...make me cum."

Moments later I feel the satisfaction of my climax drain from me into her.

**********

"What the fuck?" Daisy Grayson's wide eyes fix on the metal pillory sat silhouetted in the darkness of the private room, stood facing the floor to ceiling window that overlooks the crowded dance floor.

"Yeah um..." Jack answers a little awkwardly "We ...they used to ... cater for some specialist tastes here."

"I mean what the actual fuck ...no wonder my friends warned be about this place," she turned to face Jack who stepped into the private room of the Dark Star behind her.

"That why you came alone... none of them wanted to come here?" Jack states headed over to the low semi-circular sofas that faced one another around a low circular table.

"Maybe..." Daisy answered still distracted somewhat, "... although maybe I wanted some alone time... this though."

"Don't worry I didn't bring you here because of that" Jack offered hurriedly to reassure her as she points to the medieval device. He looked up at her the little black halter neck top that exposed her toned belly, sitting an inch or so above the waistband of her black frayed hem denim skirt.

Jack in truth had advocated removal of the devices that littered many of the private rooms until Jamie had explained the revenues that the Dark Star had made and could make for their more specialist clients. As keen as Jamie was to push away from some of the notorious reputations of old, like ditching live sex shows, it was apparent many of the facets that set this club apart from the others were profitable.

Daisy hovered; her gaze still drawn towards the sinister metal framework stood bolted to the ground.

"Unless... "Jack smirked "...unless that really floats your boat."

"You're fucking joking right" Daisy stated shaking her head and taking a swig of the strong vodka and coke she held in her hand.

"Of course," Jack immediately responds realising what an impetuous and bad idea it had been to bring her here, certainly to the room and maybe to the Club. He'd been 'peacocking' though as despite the trouble and hard work this place was, he had a certain amount of pride in the place. Even if there were those elements that sat uncomfortably with him. "I've no idea how that thing even works."

"It doesn't leave much to the imagination... it's fucking creepy." Daisy answered turning her back on the pillory and the mass of bodies crammed on to the dance floor on the other side of the window. Slowly walking towards Jack before stopping and placing her glass on the low table. "They can't see us right."

"Mirror glass."

"Good," she smirked.

"I only brought you here for the privacy ...sorry it was the only available private room."

"I like you Jack... but ..." she glanced back at the pillory which Jack fast realised was becoming an unwanted focus of their conversation "...not that much."

"You like me?" Jack smirked seeing the opportunity to move away from the awkward subject.

"Don't get too big headed." Daisy fixed him with her gaze, through narrowed eyes, as she stepped in front of him.

"I won't"

He took hold of her hands and Daisy straddled him as she knelt on the sofa across his lap biting the corner of her mouth. As she lowered herself on to him, she broke her hands free of his to slip them around his neck.

"I can't stay long," she softly stated.

"How long?"

"Let's not waste what time we have."

Daisy lent forward and placed a passionate kiss to Jacks lips. A kiss which built with intensity as she let Jacks hands wander and explore. His hands soon pushing her skirt around her waist.

"You like me too right Jack," she stated demurely breaking the kiss reaching down and stopping his hand as he slips it up the inside of her thigh.

"Of course, I do" Jack answered looking up into her dark brown eyes.

**********

"I gotta go," I state looking to my watch having been drawn in for far too long.

Sat on the edge of the semi-circular booth in the seated area. I don't pay her two friends sat further along the booth any attention. I can't even recall their names from when she'd introduced me.

I am mindful of the stares I've been receiving a from a huddle of three black guys and a black girl in a booth diagonally opposite of us. None of them prepared to make anything more than threatening eye contact. I presume it's their pusher I'd warned off earlier. Plastic gangsters. I don't provoke but I make mental notes of them.

My eyes only on Hetti but my mind is starting to wander to Rose Callaghan and the distance I must travel to get to our rendezvous at The Manoir for as close to midnight as possible.

I look to my watch seeing it's already ten fifty-three.

"Fuck," she says seemingly ignoring my statement. "I can really feel that pill now."

A cheeky mischievous grin slips across her face.

"What was it?" She presses.

"Honestly," I state "I have no idea ... E of some kind?"

"I've never done Ecstasy" Hetti giggles, a giggle of naivety, belittling her usual maturity, something which she very rarely does.

"Go dance it off then," I say my second soft attempt to slip away. "Why don't we hook up tomorrow?"

"Yesss" she excitedly states "Aww fuck I can't ...I fucking can't ... family fucking meal"

"Cardigans and floral print again" I mock drawing a rueful look immediately from her piercing green eyes. My mind slips to the family meals I used to be dragged to by Hannah, and the level of jaw aching cringe made bearable by fantasising how I'd use her sister on the opposite side of the table, before and after making that a reality. I grin sardonically "Perhaps I could come along?"

"Fuck Off," she laughs gently pushing her hand into my chest.

"I've forgotten what it's like to have a girlfriend who still lives at home with Mummy and Daddy." I continue to push to her annoyance. "Perhaps I am getting old."

She shakes her head as I steal her thunder on a sarcastic comment aimed at my age. As I do I slip a little clear bag from my back pocket. A clear bag I know to contain a gram of pure coke. I squeeze the bag into her hand under the table.

"Not for tonight," I state sternly. "Not on top of that E."

She nods taking the baggie, she understands, and I suddenly realise my sincerity. Perhaps I am getting old and sensible. I smirk to myself.

"What?" She questions my smirk.

"Nothing." I say pulling her in and kissing her roughly which she responds to

I catch the sneer come scowl of obvious disapproval from her blonde friend as I break the kiss and back away.

"Stay out of trouble."

I turn and don't look back. Heading for the main doors and an exit from the Club.

Halfway towards the door. I spot Jack leading the dark-haired girl from earlier from Private Room number 5. I stop in my tracks as people push past me. Watching as they briefly kiss before separating and she herself heads to the main door. She's a good-looking girl. Jack spotted her signs I figure and grin. Like Father like Son.

As they part, he heads unawares towards me. Too busy looking back at her to be looking forward at me. I change direction and walk towards him so that our paths intersect.

"Pretty Girl," I raise my voice to be heard over the noise of the Club as we draw level.

"What the fuck are you doing here ...again?" he ignores my comment, ignores me other than fixing me with my second scowl of disapproval in ten seconds.

I step closer and throw my arm around his shoulder. He tries to wriggle free, but I increase my grip. "Putting a stop to your drug problems... remember."

"They aren't my drug problems," he states as I allow him to wriggle free of my grip.

"Still so frosty," I goad, "Remember... You and your cheap suits wouldn't be here if it weren't for me Jack."

He shakes his head, not smart enough to formulate a response as I back away.

"Maybe you'll thank me one day... oh and taking girls to the private rooms," my voice heavily laden with a dark intrigue, "Just how pretty did she look in that Pillory?"

I don't give him the chance or the satisfaction of responding as I push my way back through the crowded Club towards the main doors.

Entering the main entrance, I pass the two doorman who'd assisted me earlier. Jacks little dark-haired beauty stands facing out the glass doors as the rain continues to lash down outside. My eyes cast up the back of her toned legs over her pert little ass. Jack struck lucky. Jack struck very lucky. I envy him, I can only begin to imagine how she'd have looked locked into that Pillory. How she would have performed and coped with the intensity of the restraint. I really envy Jack.