The Dark Star - Hillcliffe Pt. 01

Story Info
Darkness and despair taint every life within The Hillcliffe.
15.6k words
3.9k
4
4

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

The fifth of five tales, this story can be read in isolation.

Greater context or background on many of the characters featured can be found in;

1. The Dark Star - Descent

2. The Dark Star - Aftermath

3. A Dark Star Story - Bloodshed

4. The Dark Star - Lockdown

All of which are hosted by Literotica

****************************************

Prologue

Jackie Grayson lifted her head from the pillow, spotting smudged make up across the formerly pristine white cotton.

God only knows how she looked she thought to herself as turning her head she looked over to him with a weak, exhausted, smile crossing her lips.

Her body ached, coated in a thin layer of damp sweat from the physicality of what had transpired in the previous hour.

Her breath still heavy in her lungs.

She trained but the intensity of what had just played out had truly tested her cardiovascular abilities.

Reaching for the hotel rooms bedside table she picked up the slender gold wristwatch, realising a little to her surprise that it was later than she had anticipated.

She had been truly lost in the moment.

She heard him cross the room, almost with a deftly silence. Rolling on to her side as she heard him in the en-suite bathroom remove the condom with an elastic snap, seconds later the sound of flush mechanism followed by the toilet cistern filling were the only sounds to fill the room.

Reaching down her left thigh Jackie pulled her dark grey, lace detailed, hold up stocking back up a little, at least as best she could.

The rest of her formal attire lay strewn across the hotel room floor. As ever the passion and the intensity had taken over no sooner had she entered the nondescript room of the budget hotel chain. Were the circumstances any different she might have felt a degree of shame at the clandestine sordid nature of what constitutes little more than a hook following their regular meets for professional purposes.

Jackie only felt a deep sense of satisfaction, however, despite the harshness he had inflicted upon her. Such strong physical attention from him technically her client, pre-planned, ever sordid, always slightly illicit moments coupled with the excitement and the sense of satisfaction she ultimately always felt. While not every meet ended like this, tonight's rendezvous had been particularly physical and brutal, there was a sparkle in his eye though once again, one she had not seen in the sunken deeply troubled man she had reencountered five weeks previously. His darkness was multifaceted.

His dark side appealed to the darker primal side of her nature, a side she had never explored until now.

Jackie closed her eyes and took a deep breath into tired lungs, now hearing the shower noisily kick into life in the en-suite bathroom.

"Somewhere you're rushing off to?" Jackie called across the room and through the open door of the en-suite to him.

"I explained." He stated stepping back into the room, standing unashamedly naked before her. "I've somewhere I need to be tonight."

Drawing her aching body up on the bed, Jackie stifled a grimace from the feeling of the uncomfortable dull ache that washed over her body. Kneeling on the bed facing him she set her eyes on his dark eyes. She swallowed on a dry throat before asking. "I should know not to enquire further, shouldn't I?"

"I'm going to kill a man."

His emotions did not flicker. Jackie had never been able to judge his callous coldness. She felt a soft nervous laugh pass her lips as she dropped back on to her haunches a little. A shiver crossed her body, and she drew her arms across her exposed breasts. She knew him well enough to know when he lied.

Jackie did not break the gaze of genuine infatuation despite the gentle shake of her head.

"Sometimes as my Client you test my ethical thresholds.... I've a moral obligation you know."

He smirked, his lips forming over that darkly attractive lopsided grin.

"I'd have thought..." He offered immediately "...as my Psychiatrist that the fact my dick has just been deep in your asshole would be more of an ethical....and moral dilemma."

**********

Cassie Wright trembled, her body wracked with the combination of fear and physical exhaustion.

With her head hung low her eyes focussed on the black ball gag sat in a puddle of her own thick saliva on the dark stained wooden floor.

She could barely move her wrists, neck, and ankles as they were all held in the tight grip of the metal frame into which she had initially willing let him lock her.

With an hour of being held in one position her spine and the backs of her legs were held not just in the Pillory into which she had been locked, but also in the additional pain of muscle spasms and cramps induced by her restraint and the physical demands made of her body.

From under the bangs of her curly long blonde hair she heard the footsteps pass her. The fingers of a leather gloved hand firmly dragged across her spine, but she did not look up.

She could not comprehend what had transpired what she had just been subjected to.

Swallowing harshly, she could still taste ejaculate in the back of her mouth.

Twice her mouth had been used to gain a climax. Twice just as her mouth had been used, the dull ache in her vagina let her know that had been used, as well as brutally her, until this evening, previously unclaimed asshole.

She shivered on the raw memory of the brutal treatment. Looking up to see the three men dressed all in black, faces obscured with dark face masks that hid their true identities.

She knew one of them but the other two were anonymous to her.

A tear silently ran down her cheek as she processed the betrayal of her trust.

Two of her assailants pass through a doorway with the third returning to her. Cassie kept her gaze now on him now as he removed his face mask, an angry defiance burning deep within her, as she stifled her tears.

Watching on as he pulled the faceless mask from over his head to reveal tanned skin and dishevelled grey hair. The face of the man she had trusted, the face of the man who had made small talk with her over weeks in the Bar, Trio, in which she worked. The charming, sophisticated chat that had made him, despite the recognisable age gap, so attractive. She was not planning for a relationship with the mysterious man. A little fun she thought to herself, where was the harm in that?

Cassie shivered again, ashamed of the coercion, or the ease of at which she had fallen for his coercion, she reprimanded herself once again considering her naivety. 'Two fucking dinner dates' was the thought that ran over and over in her mind.

"You did well Cassandra." Hector Salazar stated raising her head by her saliva-soaked jaw. "My associates certainly approved."

"Get... get me out of this.... this thing" Cassie found an inner resolve, an angry inner resolve amongst her plethora of emotions, "I... I never agreed to..."

"Now now..." Salazar stated calmly and quietly but with and undertone of patronising, "...I saw the way you climaxed with that wand pressed against your clit... you can't tell me that wasn't the reaction of a girl who wasn't enjoying herself."

Cassie swallowed hard, fighting back the emotion not just of his callous words but of the feeling that the three of them had actually elicited from her bound body, the damp wet sensation between her leg's testimony to the heavy climax and unbelievable sensations they had induced not just using artificial stimulus.

"Three men fucked you....and I heard those whimpers and groans every time they ... we came in you... I didn't hear you protest."

The Mediterranean looking male crouched in front of her now as futilely she pulled her wrists, locked either side of her head against the steel restraint that held her aching body in its vice like grip.

"Don't be ashamed of what you've done Cassandra."

She hated his formal use of her name, almost as much as the way his accent rolled over his pronunciation of it.

Cassie barely noticed the dark clad figure approach from behind him. A brief glimpse of movement but as her eyes looked past Hector Salazar, the figure approached like a wraith; Hector does not even realise he approaches.

Cassie panicked immediately with the cold realisation that her experience had not come to an end as she had hoped.

Fresh fear gripped her, twisting her stomach as she focussed on the macabre looking white skull daubed upon the black mask of her new assailant.

Her fists balled as she braced.

Hector did not react, not noticing as the figure slowly stepped up behind him, Cassie realised by the proximity and the restraint across the back of her neck she would not be able to look up even were she wanting to.

Salazar maintained his grip over her aching jaw, from his crouched position.

Cassie witnessed by the dim light of the room the glint of polished steel across her line of sight.

Her wide eyes immediately focussed on the knife that pressed swiftly up against the underside of Hector Salazar's jaw, accompanied by a black leather clad arm and hand that ran left to right across his chest and gripped him.

Hector's eyes wide instantly with a fear as the slightly curved point of the blade immediately pressed against and punctured the tanned skin of his neck.

A thick line of scarlet blood running immediately down his neck to meet the black neckline of the long sleeve top he wore.

"You should have doubled down on security." Cassie heard the new arrival coldly state on a deep voice that spoke with a gravelly quality.

"You." Hector Salazar responded

"Why the surprise.... I told you I'd come for you."

As he spoke Cassie winced silently as the knife pressed deeper widening the puncture wound to his neck, increasing the steady flow of blood. She was too petrified to react, keeping her gaze locked on Hector's increasingly drawn face.

"Where is she?" The gravelly voice enquired.

To Cassie's surprise Hector Salazar laughed, a laugh starting on a dark rasping chuckle. Cassie heard, his incredulous laugh echo around the room but she could see the level of fear in his eyes. His grimace contorting his face on the pain caused by the blade against his throat.

"You'll never find her... she'll be... she'll be dog meat by now."

Cassie whimpered as she watched the blade slip barely a centimetre across his throat, unable to physically turn away she kept watching transfixed, barely processing this new horror within her predicament as blood freely poured from the deeper wound that had been inflicted.

"I fucked her you know that don't you... several times... but I fucked her just before they took her... her delightful little body filled with my seed one last time." Hectors face drew increasingly ashen despite its tanned complexion. Cassie could not understand why he would goad his assailant under the circumstance. "She gave herself to me and begged and whimpered as I made her cum."

"Where is she?" The masked figure asked once again appearing unmoved by the taunts.

'Who is she?' and 'Tell him' were the only thoughts racing around Cassie's addled mind. She looked to Hector as if to implore him to dispense the knowledge a fresh sickening feeling beginning to grip her restrained body. 'Would he kill her for witnessing whatever the fuck she was party to?'

"Tell me Salazar," the masked man growled forcing the knife deeper. "Where is she?"

"The Hillcliffe...The Hillcliffe Estate." Hector stated, attempting to remain calm but the obvious panic in his voice now undermined him, his resolve was broken as the knife pressed deeper. His wide eyes and pale panicked face which only Cassie could see.

"The Hillcliffe." The gravelled voice reiterated.

Cassie knew the run-down area to which they referred, a part of the City she had never visited but its grim reputation preceded it. Her attention snapped back by a panicked sound from Hector Salazar as the knife blade, stained in thick blood pressed even deeper.

"The...Three's.... the the Three's."

The reference was lost on Cassie as she held her gaze on Hector's petrified visage.

Hot silent tears streaked her face she realised as she watched on as scared by Hector Salazar's look of utter fear as anything else.

She knew how this was going to end, suddenly a moment of clarity amongst all the horrors of the last hour.

Horrors that would haunt her for the rest of her life. A life she knew would end soon; she was convinced.

The act when it came was brutally swift.

With mercilessly speed the blade sliced unopposed across his throat.

There was no sound, there was no immediate reaction from Salazar his eyes remaining wide before gurgled quick breaths escaped him.

Cassie flinched closing her eyes feeling the warmth of the blood that sprayed from the open wound settle across her face.

Warm blood mixing with the constant silent tears which now fell freely.

Salazar's body fell slumped across the dark wooden floor face first beneath her with a heavy thud that drew a startled gasp to her dry throat. A thick puddle of blood slowly spilled from his lifeless body.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that." The masked man stated calmly. "You were his last victim."

Cassie did not look up; she kept her head hung low in her restraint

She continued to sob as his footsteps faded slowly away.

Chapter One; Millie

"God, you look so effortlessly hot," Tammy Hodgkin's stated as she looked up at her housemate as she entered the room. "Where's he taking you?"

"I've no idea," Millie Edwards offered in honest response. "He's been very non-committal... I think he thinks he's being mysterious."

"Mill's this is a guy you shagged in a toilet cubicle in a nightclub," Tammy gently chuckled as she chided her friend. "No offence my dear but I think he probably knows he doesn't have to try and woo you."

"Hey," Millie acted scorned, but she took no offence.

Millie and Tammy had been friends, good friends, ever since they had met. If anyone could get away with chastising her it was Tammy. Their friendship had initially been thrown together by pure coincidence, as next-door neighbours on arrival at the University Halls of residence a little under two years ago. They'd hit it off immediately as 'Freshers' and grown to know one another better than Millie had known friends from home whom she had known for over fifteen years.

Both girls had been there for one another, usually over several bottles of wine, packets of crisps and oversized bars of Chocolate. From wild nights out to quiet nights in snuggled up together under a duvet watching a trashy film together. Millie considered Tammy the very definition of a best friend.

To that end they shared everything, none more memorably so than a very drunken night in the company of Damian Ferris, a university beau they had both a mutual admiration for. A smirk passed Millie's lips every time she thought of the drunken sordid late-night tryst between the three of them. As close as they were Millie had never been brave enough to confide in Tammy that the true exhilaration of that night had not been caused by Damian Ferris perceived prowess and his frankly one-dimensional sterile performance.

Their friendship kept them together sharing the terraced house, and its extortionate rent, with two other friends Debbie McArthur, and Monique Delaney. Debbie and Monique she considered as good friends but neither of them compared with the bond, the trust, and the mutual understanding that Millie and Tammy had forged.

"He's picking you up here yeah?" Tammy enquired.

Looking to her watch Millie raised her eye line to her friends with a pout come frown "Yeah... and he's ten minutes late already."

"Chivalry and good manners are dead Mills," Tammy lightly chuckled.

Both girls instantly distracted by the dull sound of a horn from a vehicle out on the street to the front of the property. Like an excitable puppy Tammy sprung from the sofa to peer unsubtly through the opaque voile nets hung at the living room window for privacy given that it faced directly on to the pavement outside.

"Your chariot awaits my Lady," Tammy grinned, a grin that Millie instantly knew inferred sarcasm would follow. "It's nice...as Vans go"

"A Van?" Millie screwed her nose up without even checking for herself.

"He's probably made an effort," Tammy chuckled once more. "He's probably got a mattress in the back for you... you cheap slut."

Millie raised an eyebrow to her best friend, "I'm not that easy."

"Mills... I reiterate you shagged him in a toilet cubicle in a night club... I don't think this is how any of the great romances of our time started."

"Good point."

"And those tights suggest otherwise."

"Should I change?" Millie uttered looking down her body.

"Never change Mills... never change," Tammy offered to her as Millie checked her appearance in a long mirror hung on the back of the front door while she wedged her mobile in to the pocket of her short, fitted leather jacket. The jacket worn over a tight dark red slip dress, over black fishnets with little black ankle boots.

Pushing the phone deep into her pocket she felt the outline of two foil wrapped condoms. The texts she had swapped with him to date had been nothing but highly suggestive in content. She did not care; she was not looking for a relationship just an extension to the naughty little encounter she'd previously experienced.

Pushing her wavy blonde hair behind her ear as she opened the door and stepped out into the early autumn late evening glow of a setting sun.

"Don't wait up," Millie offered with a smirk to her best friend.

"I know better than to wait up for you," Tammy chuckled.

**********

"Oh fuck... oh fuck me yess... yess."

Millie heard his words on heavy breath and through gritted teeth, he had not needed to say a word. The tight grip of his right hand on the back of her neck was sign enough.

Cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard once more, she felt his crotch press forward against her face. She felt his dick graze the back of her throat and she resisted her gag reflex.

Without any further warning she felt his dick spasm and she swallowed the warm wet salty deposit she had teased from him as she leant forward from the passenger seat of the Van, her head held tightly down against him in the throes of his orgasm.

Feeling him, tasting him, eventually he let go of his grip and she slowly slipped her lips from around his erect dick. She fixed Jake Wise with a cheeky little grin as she straightened, wiping her bottom lip with the back of her hand.

Sitting up straight she watched as he hurriedly stowed his dick back in his jeans. Turning the windscreen mirror towards her reflection Millie straightened her hair and assessed her make up as best she could in the darkness of the Van.

"You're a naughty little bitch," Jake stated as he turned to her.

"I was going to behave myself tonight," Millie offered with a playful smirk. "Make you earn it."

"What... like you did at the club?" he offered with a roguish grin.

"Ok... Ok," Millie replied, realising that Tammy's assessment of how she would be perceived was not wide of the mark.

As she had reminded herself several times now, she was not looking for serious, she was just looking for a little fun. Although she had had to improvise. Despite his more than pleasant company the last hour or so parked up in a dark dingy looking alleyway in the shitty run-down part of the City known as the Hillcliffe had not been her idea of a fun date.

"So, remind me..." she looked over at him noting the misted-up windows of the interior of the Van. "What are we doing here?"

"Just a spot of business." His vague response as he leant forward and wiped a section of the windscreen clear with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Business?" Millie offered a little astonished. "You often mix business with pleasure?"

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers