The Dark Star - Hillcliffe Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
297 Followers

"It won't be that easy," she shakes her head.

"Make it that easy," he offers stepping towards her and the bed. "Don't over complicate matters... don't draw adverse attention... time though is of the essence... time is everything."

Felicity took another look to the rolls of cash then back to him. "I'll try"

"You'll be rewarded," Andy softly stated.

Andy stepped close to her, so close she had to tilt her head back to look up at him.

His hands reach for the bottom of the t-shirt that hides her from him.

"What... what are you doing?" Felicity nervously offers, as if she forgets her true purpose.

"I think a thousand ...and around half of sixty pounds should earn me something in the here and now from a little whore."

He can see that his words sting, he only speaks the truth which reluctantly or otherwise she accepts.

Felicity raises her arms as he peels the t-shirt with ease from her slender frame, her pale skinny body dressed in teal green lace, underwear that compliments her skin tone and hair colour. A matching combination of a bra that holds up small pert breasts, a little G-string panties and a suspender belt that holds up sheer black stockings. Her attention to exquisite detail undeniable, detail perhaps not fully appreciated by regular or passing clients.

Her eyes on his as she fumbles to open the condom, her breath heavy as he slips off his jacket, letting it fall to the floor with her t-shirt.

Her fingers slip down his fly and seconds later he feels her slip the condom over him as those same fingers provide gentile but none the less stimulating arousal.

Within moments his left-hand falls on her right shoulder, Andy applies enough gentle pressure for her to fully appreciate what he seeks of her first.

"Who are you?" the petite red head asked sinking to her stocking clad knees before him.

"I can't tell you that," Andy whispered feeling the warmth of her mouth slip around him.

**********

Kneeling shirtless on the bed between her parted legs she does not look back at him and does not say a word.

Andy pulls her closer to him noting how she swallows hard and draws a deep breath even before he prises aside her tiny little G-string, extends two fingers and presses them firmly between her legs, noting her neatly shaved little slit.

Easing fingers into her not to tease but to work her and stretch her he feels the tension in her body at his initial touch, a tension that subsides as he continues to massage his fingers deeper into her as she holds herself up before him.

Moments later, her satisfaction nowhere near a priority Andy slips his fingers from her before pressing his body to hers. Fingers slightly damp from her pussy guide him towards her and he feels Felicity brace, her body tense once more.

Keeping her underwear pulled to one side Andy pushes himself slowly into her from behind, she lets go a stifled whimper before drawing breath sharply into her lungs; gasping as she is fully impaled, her slender body taken on a slow deep thrust.

Surprised by her tightness he slowly to starts to take her with deliberately drawn-out slow deep thrusts.

Her body succumbs to him, and she relaxes into the sensation as he increases the tempo of his thrusts gradually, each time his hips press up against her ass a soft groan leaves her body.

Sliding his hands up the little red heads back onto her shoulders he grips her shoulders and pulls her back along the the bed on to him. She raises her head a little and looks back over her right shoulder

"Fuck me." she softly pleads while she takes his deep steady penetration.

"I paid to" He retorts not relenting his increasingly heavy thrusts.

"Fuck me like...." Her words fail her.

"Like the cheap little whore that you are?"

His cutting words punctuate the air as he draws back his hips and immediately begins to take her hard and fast as she kneels there on all fours before him.

"I'm..." she whimpers, "I'm not...."

As she attempts to protest, he grabs a handful of flame of auburn hair pulling her head back sharply, drawing yet another sharp intake of breath through a stifled yelp.

His intensity builds, there was no need for tantric, there was no need to draw out the moment, not that he had intended to take his time

Taking her from behind harder and faster she sets her body rigid against him while her hands grasp at the mattress covers beneath her. Felicity bears her hips back grinding her body to his as she looks to respond to and meet his abrasive style.

He completely fills her tight warm little hole.

Stabbing his dick in and out of her he forces himself deeper withdrawing and slamming himself back against her time and again as she gasps and groans beneath him while he uses her.

"What are you?" Andy states as he slams his hips into her once again.

"A... a..." She utters as he continues to pull harshly at her hair, while her fingers clenched tighter to sheets, fingers white at the knuckles. "...a Whore."

"That's right." Andy hisses not breaking his stride as she gives him the answer he seeks.

She falls silent contemplating as he continues to now mercilessly fuck her.

Andy unleashes as she tenses her body around him. Fucking her like he is fucked countless girls like her. Fucking her brutally hard and fast, using her to serve one purpose as his hips slap against her ass.

"Fuck." she breathlessly gasps over and over again as he pounds her petite body.

Stocking clad legs lock out as she fully succumbs to his unceasing use of her body. Pained little noises replace her words as he feels his climax build, his body aching with a familiar need to release.

Andy tenses holding off for as long as he possibly can now as sweat drips from his brow onto her. The wooden frame bed beneath them creaks as the headboard pounds against the deep green wall.

The backs of his thighs burn with cramp from the exertion as he clenches to keep himself from ejaculating on delivering thrust upon merciless thrust into her.

His left hand releases her hair but grabs tightly on the back of her neck pressing her upper body down, her hips raise slightly offering a new deeper angle of penetration, her compliance impresses him, just as it has since he commenced the harsh brutal fuck.

"Ready?" he hisses on an exhausted breath.

If she replies he does not hear her for the orgasm that rips through him as with harsh quick jack hammering thrusts, he cums heavily as his balls release and his shaft fills. Cumming hard, a deep satisfaction washing over his body as he fills the condom that separates her petite body from his.

Momentum carries him on for several moments before he subsides, letting go of her neck and she drops her body exhaustedly onto the bed.

The spasms through his dick, still buried in her moist warm hole, subside and he slips from her now gaping cunt.

Felicity turns her face to the left in order to draw in fresh clean breath

"Fuck me." Andy near growls. "Fuck me you could be something special Felicity... you really could be."

"I could be" she states uncertainly.

"In any other circumstance..." Andy breathlessly offers, "I could put you to good use."

**********

Slipping the collar of his overcoat up Andy Grainger watched her lay on her side across the bed, still clad in the teal colour underwear.

"I'll see myself out shall I," he sarcastically offers.

Felicity makes to say something but looks away, taking the first of the two rolls of cash removing the elastic band and counting the notes out on to sweat soaked mattress.

"I look forward to hearing from you," Andy offers, reminding her of her unspoken agreement to his plan. "Don't disappoint me... or Marlon Pickford might not be your only concern."

He left her with the threat hanging over her, as he opened the bedroom door and headed straight for the property's only entrance, from behind a closed door he hears heavy repetitive scratching.

Stepping out into the cool night air he smelt the smoke of her cigarette before he spotted.

The blonde women, who he placed in her mid-thirties, looked good. There was a jaded world weariness to her appearance though, a limp black jacket, over black leggings, and scruffy beat-up trainers.

He offered a smile back towards her as the front door to flat 719 closed behind him, a pang of hunger rumbled in his stomach he knew he was not eating or sleeping properly at the moment, despite the warnings of how dangerous such deprivation can be.

Leaving the blonde stood taking heavy lungful's of smoke on the balcony he headed down the concrete steps taking the key to his Silver Mercedes from his jacket pocket. His mind still on where to find a decent takeaway locally, let alone what to have.

Approaching the bottom of the stairs he heard her before he saw her.

High heels click clacking on hard surface at pace, he was a flight of stairs from the same concrete slabbed pavement as she crossed his line of sight.

She looked up at him in the dim light, he could see the panic the terror in her eyes and across her pretty face sat beneath dishevelled blonde hair. A flash of a wide necklace around her neck reflected in the light.

He was about to speak, there was something not right about her demeanour, something that instantly troubled him.

Her hand slipped over her mouth, and she bolted.

By the time he had reached the bottom of the stairs she was a silhouette as she ran towards his car.

He saw it happen, the noise of the impact registering before the watching in shock as the Silver C-Class Mercedes unfathomably collapsed in on itself.

Every window of the vehicle smashed, safety glass obliterating into a thousand pieces, showering the young girl stood literally a meter from the vehicles front bumper.

She ran once more.

Above him a scream echoed across the Hillcliffe Estate.

He froze as the horror of the situation sunk in.

He did not react.

He remained in the shadows because he had to.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
297 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_21 days agoAuthor

Lit’ gets my exclusivity to be honest. Not least as I find their platform the simplest and easiest to access in exchange for a healthy number of reads (IMHO)

I’ve said many times before I’m not sure personally I could write anything that’s not tainted by a gritty darkness. I prefer darkness to pink fluffy unicorns

By the way, There’s nothing wrong with a healthy addiction. Thanks for reading

Micky2022Micky202222 days ago

Aren’t you just the tease?! I’m glad there will be more of their story. It was just too good to finish with loose ends. Have you published in any other mediums or venues? Honestly, your work is darker than what I normally read, but I confess I'm addicted.

Dark_Logan_Dark_Logan_24 days agoAuthor

Firstly, thank you.

This will be completed but the story telling has taken a tangent and followed other paths since I published this volume.

Hillcliffe - is likely the final part of the story and if I’m honest I’m not quite ready to close the book on the story just yet

Ari’s - story does branch off in The Collective and I’m just finishing the final chapters of that series to release shortly.

Just to wind you up I do know how the Hillcliffe story ends 😉

Micky2022Micky202224 days ago

Hey Dark Logan! Are you going to continue with this? I’m hoping to read more about Logan Hughes and Ari. I have enjoyed all of your series. Dark but very entertaining. Thank you!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Liana at the Castle Pt. 01 Anne_Marie takes Liana as a lover.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Ace Chris gets to know about her mother and sisters secret club.in Interracial Love
Katie's Seduction at a Party Katie is seduced by a black man at a party.in Interracial Love
How Miranda Made her Mom go Black BNWO supporter Miranda make her mom join the movement.in Interracial Love
Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Asian girlfriend cuckolds asian guy with white guy.in Fetish
More Stories