The Dark Star - Lockdown Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever slept with a stranger?"

She shook her head and tugged a little at the hem of her loose short skirt, shaking her head as much in disbelief as at his question.

"I have never," she meekly offered

"So do I get to ask again then?" The rules of the game Logan was completely unaware of, as in his own mind he orchestrated the scenario to suit his purposes. Watching her with an increasingly brooding intensity, she did not look away

"Have you ever fucked a man over 20 years older than you."

"My fucking Lord," she stated astonished but kept eye contact with him.

"You fucked him" Logan quipped.

"Who?" She answered bemused.

"You fucked your Lord."

"It's a sentiment not a statement," she offered ruefully shaking her head, a little composure now back in her voice once again.

"So...You never answered my question" Logan stated sitting back in the chair

"I have never." she stated moving a little closer

"Given the opportunity... would you?"

Logan offered looking up at her, the familiar rush of adrenalin, that had nothing to do with the cocaine, washed over him. Bored of the game and the instigated ruse already, she bit down on her lip as he waited a response.

She didn't answer him directly, creating the lead he slid a cushion from behind him, dropping it to the floor between his feet. She didn't pause any further and took his less than subtle hint. Dropping to her boot covered knees, without question, before him as he wrestled to keep the grin from his face.

Logan watched as slender fingers on pale hands reached out and started to undo his fly.

"Are you waiting to be able to answer with a Yes"

Her eyes stayed on him as she pulled free his now erect dick.

"What sort of fun we're you looking for earlier?" Logan confidently stated on a heavy inhale of air as he felt those slender fingers wrap slowly around his already hard length.

"I think you know," she said looking up at him maintaining eye contact as she slipped pale red lips over him and slowly consumed him into the warmth of her mouth.

Five minutes later his left hand gripping the arm of the sofa, his head back eyes closed Logan offered up his warning. He released his grip over the back of her neck.

Wanking him hard and fast she just managed to slip him fully back into her mouth before he blew his load into the back of her throat.

Logan released a deep guttural shudder of a groan while she wrapped her tongue over his length as it spasmed in the final throes of climax. His hand slipped through her hair and held her to him until he was certain she swallowed every last drop with which he had rewarded her.

Releasing his grip, she slipped his spit covered length from between her lips. Breathing hard and heavy her eye contact once more on him with dilated pupils, eyes that spoke a thousand tales, seemingly of mischief.

"Straddle me" he croakily whispered.

"Uh-Uh" she stated shaking her head "...if you wanna carry on the fun....my room tonight's the second on left".

Wiping her bottom lip and jaw with the back of her hand she pushed away from her knelt position. Eye contact maintained throughout. Standing she straightened her the skirt of her dress a little and ran fingers through her dishevelled blonde hair.

Logan watched as audaciously she stepped away from him with purpose, the slight sashay of her hips, her physical form, poise and confidence all combining.

She didn't look back leaving him sat there exposed.

"You're asking for trouble" Logan stated after her

"I'm sure," her short repost.

Her heels fell heavy on the marble floor of the hallway, he listened to them gently fade into the distance a grin scrawled across his face. Pulling his jeans back around him before he reached for the bottle of brandy this time and took a heavy swig.

The dull satisfaction of drink, drugs and sexual gratification made him feel like he hadn't in a long time; he felt alive

**********

Switching off the lights in the untidy kitchen the house falling finally silent and dark for the night Logan made for the hallway when the silence was immediately broken by the sound of footfall on the main stairway. Almost simultaneously he heard the sound of a Diesel engine vehicle pull up outside on the gravelled driveway.

Holding back in the shadows of the doorway he watched as in relative silence Ari's visitor slipped open the front door to where a waiting taxicab was visible.

'Cutting and Running' Logan thought to himself watching as his tall, well-built frame slipped through the doorway and pulled the door quietly to behind him. Stepping from the doorway Logan listened as he headed to the bottom of the stairs, the house falling once again silent at three in the morning. He ascended the stairs to the landing taking a left turn at the top of the stairs.

Easing the door of the bedroom open she rose from the bed to stand before him stripped down to only the delightful black thigh boots and a tiny black G-string.

"Had a feeling you'd come looking" she stated with an infectious teasing grin as she stood there unabashed by her nudity.

Logan's eyes passed over her nubile young form. Her own eyes still widely dilated into dark pools in her pale skin.

"That confident, were you?" Logan stated pushing the door closed and entering the dimly lit room. Reaching behind him he silently turned the lock before he closed the space between the two of them within a matter of paces.

**********

His hands on her hips as hers fell around his neck.

They embraced.

He felt the warmth of passion on her breath as she smothered him with kisses.

Breaking the kisses, he turned her viciously, without warning he pushed her square between her shoulders towards the bed.

There was no objection, no attempt to escape his rough treatment of her as she dropped face first into the cream sheets of the bed beneath her.

As she crawled slowly away from him he grabbed her hips from behind; pulling her up onto all fours position, holding her there as he knelt on the bed between boot clad legs while hastily unbuckling his belt and slipping down his zip fly.

His t-shirt hastily removed and cast aside.

His left hand gripped her slender neck through her long blonde hair, as his right hand guided himself between her legs, the feeble underwear was torn from her body easily before he ran his erect dick over her.

"Don't move...

Don't look back...

I will be quick...

I will be harsh...

I'm sure that you will cope"

His simple commands echoed throughout the room.

She gasped loudly as he entered her without a moment of hesitation.

He felt himself slip into her tight warmth.

He took what he wanted, he took her, fully penetrating her young toned body with one hard brutal thrust deep into her.

She obliged arching her back as he skewered her,

Her pained panted gasps slowly faded as she relaxed her body which stretched to accommodate him.

Her neck craning back against her shoulders, each of his brutal thrust punctuated by the sound of his hips slapping her ass and a primal little gasp come indignant grunt from her throat.

Looking down on her he pressed her head forward, keeping her hips raised. his dick slipping deeper into her on the angle her body created.

He silenced her by pressing her face into the duvet on which she had held herself up on all fours.

Her slender arms stretched out ahead of her, under pristine white pillows she grabbed the edge of the firm mattress as her body was drawn back against his continually thrusting hips.

True to his word he took her with a quick harsh fuck.

She became more vocal as he fucked her harder.

Kept held down on the bed beneath him his reaction to her cries was to slip his hand firmly over her mouth, muffling her gasps and now near pained little whimpers.

She'd never been treated like this before.

She'd never experienced such raw animalistic sex.

Her body was alive despite his near abuse of her.

She'd never been fucked like this before by any of her former partners.

Torn between the mental agony and the ecstasy that gripped her tighter than his physical grip she clenched herself tightly around him and pressed back with her hips.

His left hand remained clamped over her jaw as she succumbed to his cold-hearted fuck.

Holding her face down throughout, she never realised she served a purpose.

She served one purpose, he thought not of her but of a platinum blonde several doors along the corridor.

He envisaged fucking her this way.

Heard her whimpers.

Imagined her breath on the back of his hand.

The fantasy only spurred him as he used the young blonde substitute to gain his second release of the evening.

He came hard with no warning deep into her unprotected body.

**********

Logan only released his grip of her as he slipped his sodden dick from her.

The young blonde dropped exhausted to the bed beneath him. She lay there breathless, her body covered in a fine sweat from the exertion she'd absorbed while held in his grip.

"Fucking hell there's a mess between my legs right now," she crassly commented as Logan stowed away his dick and eased back up his zip fly.

Her body radiated a heat, her cheeks flushed from being held face first on the bed. Her breathe slowly returned to normal.

"Young...Dumb...and full of my Cum," Logan stated a breathless whisper keeping his voice down, as he rolled her onto her back to view his conquest.

"Less of the dumb." she whispered her croaky retort as he pulled her boot clad legs either side of his waist and lowered his body onto hers.

"Surely you aren't ready to go again so soon?" she stated with a tone of astonishment.

Moments later with her wrists pinned to the mattress up above her head Logan lanced himself deep into her young body once again as yet another gasp passed her young lips.

Chapter Five; Closed Doors

Stirring he rolled over, his face turning away from the bright sunlight that bathed the room, the shafts of bright iridescent light spilling across the room from the tall, misted windows over which curtains had not been properly drawn.

Besides him in the ethereal light she stirred herself, stretching her body against the grip of her sleep. Her eyes flickering gently open, immediately her soft pale blue eyes set on his.

"Morning Mister"

"Morning yourself Blondie"

She smirked, as he leant forward and placed a gentle kiss to slender lips.

A kiss she returned with a passion, her arms immediately wrapping around his neck tightly as they embraced.

Rolling over on top of her she repositioned her petite naked frame under his larger frame. Her right hand slipped from around his neck and below the line of the duvet. Edging between the two of them as she wrapped her fingers gently around him, he was hard for her already.

Lowering his body over her she bit at her lip a little, eventually following brief stimulation she slipped her hand from around him.

"I shouldn't be here..." she offered, a little to his confusion.

"Why not?" Logan softly responded, his hands running under her cool body from her hips to the base of her spine. She raised her pelvis as he slipped her down across the bed a little. Not aware, not noticing the streak of crimson red.

"Logan..." she spoke his name on a drawn-out gasp as he pressed against her, entered her, fully penetrated her supple little body.

She let out a further stifled little mewl as he slid his hands along her back to grab hold of her shoulders and pull her down onto him, fully penetrating her.

"You feel so good..." she softly stated. "I love you."

Pausing her words catching him off guard he looked down at her. Horrified.

Lifeless grey eyes stared back, eyes that rolled into the back of her head as he watched, her body falling limp in his arms.

Blood soaked the pristine white pillow behind her head, her blonde hair matted by thick dark red congealed blood, fragments of her skull mixing with the thick blood that spilled down the back of her neck and shoulders as he cradled her.

Fragments of skull morphing before his eyes, becoming maggots that fed on the blood and cranial matter leaking from her wound, maggots that crawled from her skull through dull dirty lank hair.

His hands now soaked in her blood as he attempted desperately to stem the flow with just his hands.

"Chloe...." Logan begged, exasperated. "Chloe."

Cradling her as a single blue bottle fly emerged, crawling from her left nostril, scurrying across her cheek before taking flight, a once soft cheek now tinged a feint shade of grey blue. Dry cracked lips fell open as her head fell involuntarily backwards, causing thousands of flies to spew from her gaping mouth.

Still cradling her, flies swarming around them both, their mass so great they started drowning out the stark sunlight.

Blood kept spilling from the gaping wound in the back of her skull. The bed sheets slowly turning claret red.

"You killed me..." she whispered.

"You killed me."

Logan woke with a start, the sheets clinging to his body from a sweat that drenched both him and the bed on which he lay. His heart pounding in his chest his breath fast as he struggled with the haunting vision that had filled his nightmare.

Almost instinctively he reached to his left-hand side; checking no one lay next to him. His nasal breath still frantic as though he recovered from a race for his very life. Pulling back the top sheet he slid across the bed from the damp clammy sheets rapidly feeling cold around him, switching pillows over as he did. He had no idea of the time, but he was awake now, wide awake.

'You killed me' The words echoed around his mind mixed with the image of her and the all too real memory of discovering her cold broken body behind storage containers at the Docks,

He clenched his eyes in an attempt to shut out the pain and the remorse which gripped his body.

Outside he could hear voices, partially recognisable voices outside in the soft pale early spring light which broke past the edges of dark drawn curtains. Moments later a car engine turned over. Car doors closing. Wheels turning heavily, crunching on the gravelled driveway before headed into the distance. Logan lay there breath slowly returning to normal alongside of his resting heartbeat, scared to close his eyes for fear of what he'd witness.

Laying there staring at no fixed point on the ceiling appreciating now the ugly realisation of the aftereffects of the drink and drugs from the night before held over him, tinging his system, bringing a fresh all too real sharp pain to his skull.

As he lay there his mind wandered to the cocaine fuelled late night gratification Siena's blonde friend had offered him. No sense of joy, no sense of satisfaction from the hours spent in her company, in her bed. Gratuitous sexual dominance, taking advantage of her all too eager and willing submission as she'd permitted fuck after sordid fuck. Using her in various positions before leaving her and creeping from the bed they'd eventually passed out in together. Tip toeing along corridors in the early morning hours to the sanctuary of his own room. His own bed. His own nightmares.

Coffee was a necessity, coffee, pastries and perhaps a dip into the pool. He formulated his mental plan. The water would be freezing but the shock alone would cleanse his body, blast away the hangover. He could follow that with a long soak in the outdoor hot tub on the patio, as it was a Saturday the Builders, extending the Gym building into a Summer House wouldn't be present to disturb his perceived utopia.

The scream rang out through the house.

The two-tone blood curdling female scream that froze him as he lay there. For a moment uncertain if he'd drifted back off into a fitful sleep, then another scream removing any question of the all too real echo that seemed to shake the fabric of the house.

Sitting bolt upright he grabbed a pair of lounge pants and slipped them over his naked body, he was at his own door in a matter of paces. Entering the corridor, he looked left before he looked right. Uncertain from which direction the scream had genuinely come from. Turning his head right he saw Siena slumped on her knees hand to her mouth along the hallway, on the other side of the stairs and landing. Running near enough flat out he headed towards her at pace.

Her face ashen, tears streaming down her cheeks. She made to speak, desperately attempting to communicate. All she could do while physically trembling was to point towards the door to her left-hand side as he crouched and embraced her. Trembling he felt her warm tears against his skin. She clung to him muttering, "Kimberley.... Kimberley"

Over her shoulder Ari appeared in the doorway to her own room, dressed in a black night slip, looking as dazed and confused as he genuinely was, the knot forming in the pit of his stomach twisted all the same. His worst fears on what that room held in store in reality only feet away from him as he gently prised Siena's grip from him. Sobbing she shook her head looking up at him as fresh tears cascaded down her pale face.

Logan stepped away from her looking to Ari, the silence that seemingly fell around him was crushing, the sound of his own blood rushing through his ears, white noise drowning out the sobs of the young brunette that he turned away from. Extending his left arm with a flat palm to warn Ari to keep a distance.

Pushing open the door that sat slightly ajar to the bedroom. Crossing the same threshold, he'd exited only a couple of hours previously. The room shrouded in darkness smelt of a stale putrid smell he couldn't immediately place, as his eyes adjusted, he saw her lay across the bed. Face down, a sheet barely drawn across her naked body, the stench grew stronger causing him to bring a hand to his mouth as he approached her.

Kimberley, the name he realised he didn't even know until Siena had just spoken it. She looked asleep, to all intents and purposes she looked as though she was heavily sleeping off the aftereffects of the night before. Her chest didn't rise or fall though. Stumbling tripping over long black suede boots discarded on the floor Logan made his way along the side of the bed on which she lay. The pungent acrid smell explained now, the thick trail of vomit from her slightly parted lips that stuck to her face and jaw, running in to her long blonde hair and on to the pillow on which her head rested. Her skin was pale. Her eyes closed, almost serenely, eyes that would never open again.

"Logan... Logan what the fuck is?" Ari's words causing him to jump, stumbling backwards a little from the blonde lay across the bed.

"Stay back Ari...don't come in here...don't you come in here"

Siena's sobs filled his consciousness once again as he faced the frail looking Kimberley.

"Is she?.... is she?.... "

He heard her repeated request, swallowing hard as he tried to form the words himself, questioning immediately his own culpability in the scene before him.

"She's gone." he whispered shaking his head, not even sure they'd hear him before he repeated a little louder.

"She's gone."

**********

"Siena.... Siena.... you need to listen to me" Ari demanded as much as instructed "You need to listen to me Siena and you need to tell me exactly what happened.... what she took...how much and where she got it from?"

The young dark-haired girl looked up from her seated position on the long sofa in the study. Her eyes raw from the tears shed in the last hour. Wiping her eyes on the back of the sleeve of her oversized dark grey hooded sweatshirt which sat over a pair of black leggings. The horror of the last hour crashing down around her, a reality nobody in the room wanted anything to do with. The reality though was that Sienna's best friend Kimberley Adams lay dead across a bed in the room almost literally above them, having seemingly choked to death on her own vomit.