The Dark Stone Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To bring you this." Sam reached into his pocket with his right hand and pulled out the stone. He took a step toward her. "You left so suddenly, I thought you'd want to hold it a little while longer today."

"I ..." Mallory looked over her shoulder in the direction her husband had disappeared.

"I'll tell you what. I'll leave it right here." He reached down and placed the stone on the tile floor next to him. "You can check it out for a couple hours. I'll go for a bike ride and pick it up later in the afternoon. Good?" Sam straightened and walked toward the door. He gave her a wide berth. He didn't want to spook her. "Maybe meet me outside at four? I don't think your husband likes me very much."

Mallory nodded.

"Okay, I'll show myself out." Sam was taking a big risk. But he trusted that dark little stone to do its thing. He left her in the kitchen and let himself out the front door.

~~

Mallory stared at the rock for what felt like a long time. Her lovely little kitchen was filled with the sound of her rapid breathing. Finally, her feet moved and she walked over to the rock, scooped it up, and headed for the stairs. Warmth spread through her fingers as she clutched the mineral. Her feet carried her even before she had a plan. Up the stairs, into her and Bob's bedroom, and into her bathroom. What was she doing here?

Yoga pants and panties went flying. Why had she pulled those off? Mallory was sitting on the edge of the tub, legs spread, looking down at her copper bush. "Oh my, God." She was so wet. Her left hand clutched the rock and her right suddenly rubbed at her clit. "Ooooooohhhhhhh."

Bob. She needed to think about Bob while she did this. But instead, images of Sam's alarming penis filled her brain. That strange mushroomed head. So, purple and turgid. Those veins snaking their way around the shaft. The pulse of his heartbeat, bouncing that monstrosity ever so slightly. "Ooooooohhhhhh nnnnoooooooooo." She came all over her hand, but didn't stop. Her hand went right on rubbing. Mallory had never done anything like this before. She couldn't stop.

An hour past, and then another. She lost track of the orgasms. Eventually, she stopped, took a shower, and went outside to wait for Sam. She clutched at the rock through all of this. Eager to give it back to him, to get it away from her. But, at the same time, loath to part company with it. What was happening to her?

~~

The whirring of Sam's bicycle wheels followed him down the quiet, suburban street. The air hung still and warm, perfect for an afternoon bike ride. And great for contemplating possible next steps with Mallory.

There she was, sitting out on her front step. She'd changed since Sam last saw her a few hours ago. She'd thrown on an old, ratty sweat shirt and some jeans. She brushed her red hair out of her face to watch him cycle up to the house.

"How'd it go?" Sam stopped his bike in the driveway. He hopped off and wheeled it over to where Mallory sat.

"What is this thing?" Mallory sat cross-legged and still clutched the black rock, her hands resting in her lap.

"You wanna talk?" Sam looked down at her. Her hair was damp and her skin looked a little blotchy. She'd recently stepped out of the shower. Her little silver cross hung outside her shirt and shone in the afternoon light. The rock wasn't a vampire, her little trinket wasn't going to help her.

"Bob ..." Mallory looked over her shoulder. "Bob is in his office in the basement."

"Cool." Sam nodded. It was better if Bob was home.

"Okay." Mallory stood and looked back at Sam. "Come in, but be quiet. It'd be weird if Bob knew you came over again."

"No problemo." Sam pushed his bike behind a bush and left it there, mostly hidden. He followed Mallory back into her home. They walked through the front hall, past the living room, down another hall, and into a bright, sunny room at the back of the main floor. There was a desk with a computer and monitor in one corner. There was a couch on the other side of the room.

"My home office." Mallory closed the door behind them.

"Nice." Sam watch her closely. Maybe the problem with Mallory so far was that he'd been too coy. Less coy might work better.

"So, tell me." She walked over to him and held out the rock in her hand. "What is this?" She was several inches taller than him and probably outweighed him by twenty pounds. Sam was nothing like Bob. But, somehow, she felt electricity in the air. Her palms sweat. Her heartbeat upped its pace. She looked down at him and tried to slow her breathing. The image of this teenager's penis had seared itself into her mind. She couldn't get it out.

"Here. I'll show you." Sam closed the distance between them and reached out and put both hands on her hips. He pulled her in and pressed their bodies together. Her boobs crushed into his chest, just below his clavicle. "The secret is ..."

"Stop." Mallory put her hands on his shoulders but couldn't find the will to push him away. In her left hand, the rock's pulsing quickened and surged warmth up her arm and into her body.

Sam craned his neck up and kissed her on the lips. Gently at first. He'd exchanged bodily fluids with women quite a bunch lately, but outside of his make-out sessions with Ashley, not a lot of kissing.

Mallory was non-responsive at first, but after a minute, her lips started to move. She let Sam nibble at her lower lip and then, without thinking, darted her tongue into his mouth. She bent down a little and let her arms encircle his shoulders. They kissed for several minutes.

"Mmmmmmpppphhhhh." Mallory broke the kiss, but stayed in Sam's arms. "I can't. I made a promise to Bob. My family. In front of God. I can't do -" Sam pulled her into another kiss.

The faint sound of a door closing somewhere in the house carried into their little room. Mallory pulled away. "Bob. I have to go see if he needs anything. And I have work to do tonight. I've got a meeting tomorrow morning." She felt the pressure of Sam's hands pushing on her hips and she slowly sunk to her knees. "You have to leave."

"I'll go in just a minute." Sam unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. "But first, it's time for you to help me out a little." He dropped his pants and kicked them away.

"Please." Mallory looked up at Sam, her eyes pleading. "My husband." She felt the rock fall from her left hand as she reached up to pull down his briefs. He was right, she needed to help him. Her fingernails dug into the white fabric and she pulled his underwear down his skinny, white legs. "My, God."

That purple head sprung into view as the cock obscenely dropped and swung in front of her. She'd never been with a man even close to this size. It now pointed right at her nose. Clear fluid leaked from the tip. Both her hands gingerly touched him, caressing her fingertips along the shaft.

"Wow, Mrs. Stevens." Sam looked down at his father's married boss, bewitched by his dick.

Mallory's mouth hung open. Her eyes were wide. She moved her head slightly from side to side to get different sightlines on this goliath of a penis. "I can see why your mom is concerned about this. You must be one in a million. One in ten million. I just have to ... I need to ... taste ..." She bent her head forward and stuck out her tongue. The precum was very salty, warm, and something else. Something she couldn't pin down. But she wanted more.

"Keep going," Sam said.

Ten minutes later, she was sucking with abandon.

"Taste good?" Sam looked down at her pretty, freckled skin.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhhh," Mallory said with the head in her mouth. How long had Mallory's head been bobbing on this teenager's penis? Why had she tossed out her vows to Bob so suddenly, and dangerously? Her loving husband was down in the basement, just yards away, while she did this vile act.

"I'm almost there ... Mrs. Stevens." Sam had his right hand behind her head, guiding her movements. He hadn't done a lot of kissing, but he had gotten plenty of blowjobs recently. He knew how he was doing. "Where do you want me to ... uh ... cum?"

"MMmmmmmmmooooooggghhhhhh." Spit dripped down Mallory's chin. Her mouth barely fit around the bulbous head. She needed to finish Sam off to end this.

"Okay." Sam pushed her head to speed up her movements. "Your mouth ... it ... is ... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." He unloaded.

Blast after blast of hot, salty fluid poured down her throat. When Mallory was doing this for Bob, she swallowed without a problem. But with Sam, she was overwhelmed. She pulled off him and took more shots of cum on her face and hair. "I never ..." She should have been grossed out. Every aspect of this infidelity was disgusting. But, somehow, she loved it. She wanted to bathe in the stuff. Pure ecstasy flowed through her body. Eventually, the orgasm stopped and she sat back on her butt. "Sam, I ... I ..."

"You look so beautiful covered in cum, Mrs. Stevens." Sam picked up his briefs and pulled them on. "Thank you so much, I really needed that."

"Oh, my God. What have I done?" Mallory scrambled to her feet. "Bob." She looked around the room. "Bob can never know."

"Sure." Sam picked up his pants and pulled them on. He then picked up the rock and put it in his pocket.

"You have to go." She grabbed Sam's shoulder and pulled him to the door. She opened it and led him through the house at a half-jog. "No one can know," she whispered. Her head was on a swivel, looking for any signs that her husband had left his office downstairs.

It was so hot having this cum-covered older lady fret over her husband. Sam smiled. But it was somewhat of a buzz-kill getting shoved out the front door without much of a chance to enjoy the afterglow. "Don't worry, I won't -" Sam stopped when the door slammed in his face. Oh well. Sam found his bike, and walked it out to the sidewalk. He was still too hard to ride the thing home.

Maybe he'd cultivate some afterglow with Bex later. Or his neighbor. Or his mom. He mused about the women in his life as he slowly walked his bike home.

12