The Dark Veil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued walking through the halls thinking of what to do with this information. He was woken from his waking dream by unmistakable sounds. There were the noises of a soft but sure female voice. It was moaning in pleasure. Frank walked to the door and peered in. There was Monica, legs spread, pussy exposed, playing with her clit with two fingers, and her other hand massaging her ample breasts. Frank immediately hardened as he watched her play with herself. 

His memory then went back to 9 months ago with the police chief. The official reason he was removed from the force was charges of voyeurism. These were certainly true. But everyone knew the real reason. He had shed too much light on men like Mario, and they paid to have him gone. 

Frank pulled his cock from his pants and began to stroke it. He had never seen a woman a beautiful as Monica. Her motions grew more vigorous as did her breathing and moaning. Frank followed suit. He stroked his cock looking at Monica. Her beautiful dark hair, her large breasts heaving, moist drops on her pussy, her biting her bottom lip in pleasure. 

Frank could hold it no more. He came in his hand. It was more cum than he had ever seen. He quickly felt in his pocket and wiped it up with Monica's handkerchief. No sooner had he cum than he heard her voice. 

"Frank... I've been expecting you."

His heart stopped. 

"Come out of the shadows. Come in to me in the light."

Frank slowly stepped in the room. The brightness of the lights stunned his eyes and he pulled his hat low. 

"Have you found my handkerchief of much use, Mr. Ronzic?" She asked playfully. 

Still holding the sticky, cum stained cloth, he simply replied, "I'd have to say so, Monica."

"Well then, I'd like to have it back now."

"I don't think so."

Monica rose from her back and crawled across the expansive bed to the edge where Frank was standing and stopped in front of him. "I want it, and more."

She lowered Frank's pants and took out his cock. She looked nowhere else, but stroked it before she took it in her mouth. She sucked his cock and reached back to finer her pussy. Frank was in ecstasy. Her gorgeous lips looked plump around him. She looked up at him, and Frank melted. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her. He led her to her knees and he vigorously kissed her. They worked their way on to the bed, never stopping their kiss. She wrestled off his clothes, and he skillfully removed her panties that were half off and her bustier. 

Fully naked and in each other's embrace, Frank got on top of Monica and put his cock inside her warm and wet pussy. For a moment, they both stopped, breathless, before Frank began his pumping motion. He then lifted himself up, stopping their kiss to gain more leverage. He wanted to be deeper. He lifted her legs parallel to his body and held them as he fucked her. 

Slowly Monica rolled over and the directed Frank to lie on his back. She then straddled him and lowered herself on his cock. Frank reached to grab her ass while she started pleasuring herself with his cock. She rode him hard, switching from a grinding motion to the up and down bouncing. Finally, her entire body shuddered under the weight of her orgasm and she leaned over to kiss Frank. 

Frank directed her to bend over on al fours. He then penetrated her from behind and fucked her quickly and deeply. Monica actually came again, just as Frank finally blew his load inside Monica, instead of her handkerchief. 

The two collapsed on the bed and kissed more as they enjoyed the embrace. Monica finally broached the topic of the investigation. 

Frank laid it all out. As they lie naked together, Frank showed her his notes and the photos he had developed. 

"This is what we feared. My father feared he had crossed us."

"You're not safe here Monica. The syndicate will suspect you. They will come for you. What will you do?"

"Go look in that briefcase."

Frank stood up and walked to the case. He opened it and found more cash than imaginable. 

"$50,000, Frank. Come away with me. Take me away from here."

"You'll be living in the shadows, Monica. Are you sure you can live like me?"

"Yes, Frank. And I'll bring a little light to your life."

Frank approached Monica again and the two made love again. After basking in the afterglow, the two quickly dressed. Monica grabbed the case, and Frank grabbed two bags she he prepared.  They rushed out and threw their new life into the car and Frank sped away from the house. 

"Where Will we go?"

"Southern California. You'll look stunning as a beach bunny."

Monica actually giggled. Frank also smiled. It was the first for both of them in some some. 

"But first, I need to make a stop."

They stopped at a bar under the El. They walked in and Frank walked to the corner where his informant sat. Monica stood in the shadows, wearing her dark green dress and the dark veil. 

"Who is that in the dark veil?" The informant  asked. 

"Did you think she wears the dark veil on purpose. Here. You know what to do with this." He threw him the envelope with the evidence and the initial $500 from Monica. Frank grabbed her hand and they left. The dark veil left Chicago that night. But the shadows stayed. 

--

The two had ditched the car in Omaha after 2 days of travel. The flight had prompted both to spend most of that time fucking. At the train station 3 days later, Monica approached Frank holding a copy of the Sun-Times. 

"Look who made the front page."

Mario, Viktor, and Roman disgraced the front page with a headline, "Mafia and Syndicate Bosses Exposed". 

Frank laughed and looked at Monica. He lifted her veil and kissed her. The conductor called for their train to board and they quickly walked to the platform. Minutes later the sun set behind them as their train headed into the failing light of the west. They embraced each other in the twilight. This is where they belonged. 

12