The Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water before heading back to my spot on the porch. I had just sat down when my Dad pulled into the drive next to the moving truck. Dad got out of the car and told Jen and Steve to take the bags into the kitchen and put the things away. Then, he walked up to the movers and spoke with them about how things were going.

I followed my siblings into the kitchen. "Hey Steve, I will help Jen put the stuff away if you take over at the door. I have been sitting there all day and need a break."

My brother smiled at me, "Sure thing, kid," as he walked by me towards the door. "What do I have to do?"

"Just sit there and tell the movers where things go. All the furniture is already in the basement."

"Thanks, Steve," I told him.

Most of the stuff in the bags was food, but a couple of bags contained laundry items that belonged in the utility room in the basement. So I grabbed all the basement stuff and headed downstairs to the utility room. The basement was a lot fuller than it had been this morning when Mom and I cleaned it, so it was a little challenging to get into the utility room.

I put the soap and bleach on the shelf above the washing machine and was leaving the room when I noticed a puddle next to the furnace. The pool didn't look like water and was kind of thick. I put my finger in it and brought it to my nose to smell it.

Oh my god, I thought as I smelled it.

It was cum, a lot of cum from the size of the puddle. I was technically still a virgin, but I had jacked off my boyfriend a few times, so I had smelled it before. He had tried to get me to put his dick in my mouth, but I told him it was gross. So I had made him get a towel, so the mess was easier to clean up.

As I inhaled the scent coming from the cum on my finger, I had a wicked thought. For some reason, I began to wonder how it would taste, and before I knew what was happening, I had put my finger into my mouth.

I could not believe how good it tasted, and as I sucked my finger into my mouth to get all of it off, I started getting wet. I didn't know why but the taste was making me very horny. I glanced at the door and made sure no one was watching before I squatted down and started eating the cum off the floor with my right hand while my left started playing with my pussy through my shorts. Before long, I had unzipped my shorts and had my fingers rubbing my clit while I scooped up the cum and ate it.

In just a few minutes, I had eaten all the cum I could get off the floor and was on the verge of a massive orgasm. However, before I could cum I heard Jen yelling my name from the top of the basement stairs. Trembling, I zipped up my shorts and left the basement, glancing back at the spot the puddle had been and fighting the urge to go back to lick the floor.

"What took you so long?" Jen asked, "I had to put the rest of the stuff up while you were in the basement."

"Sorry, Jen, there was something on the floor, and I had to find something to clean it up before it got tracked through the house," I told her, trying not to blush.

"Whatever, Dad said that he and Steve would manage the movers to get the rest of the stuff into the house and that we could go arrange our rooms. He also said that Mom was not feeling well and that we should leave her alone while she lay down," Jen told me.

With that, she grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator and headed for the back door.

"Where are you going, Jen? Dad said to arrange our rooms and not go outside," I reminded her.

"You can go arrange your room if you want, but I want to go look around the barn and the lake. I saw a sign up at the store for a pony for sale, and I just know that Dad will get it for me if the barn is in decent shape," she told me.

"Dad is not getting you a pony," I told her, rolling my eyes.

"I think he will. I have to talk Mom into it. If she says I can have one, Dad will buy it. It's only $200 for the pony." Jen told me, utterly confident in the outcome.

I just shook my head and watched her go out the back door. After she left, I decided to arrange my room and maybe care for the wetness between my legs. So I headed up the stairs to use the bathroom before starting on my room. I shut the door, sat down on the toilet, and began to pee.

As I sat there, my eyes wandered around the room, where I noticed a pair of my Mom's panties sitting in the laundry basket. After I wiped myself, I walked over and picked them up.

Oh my God, I thought, the panties were soaking wet. I couldn't stop bringing the panties to my nose and found they smelled like cum I ate from the basement floor. I heard a noise in the hall and decided to take the panties with me to my room before I got caught sniffing my Mom's panties. I stuffed them inside my paints and washed my hands.

I saw Will dropping some boxes into Jen's room as I left the bathroom.

He smiled at me, "Thanks for your help, Tina. We managed to get everything off the truck in half the expected time. My boss will be thrilled, and I am sure he would want to thank you directly. Would it be ok if I got your phone number? I already have your Mom's from the contract."

I thought it was a little odd, but he seemed nice. "The only difference between my Mom's and my number is the last digit; mine is a five." I figured if he were lying about having Mom's number, he wouldn't call me either.

"Thanks a lot, Tina," he told me as he turned to leave.

"Your welcome Will," I told him as I went into my room, locking the door behind me.

Once in my room, I went to the window and looked out at the backyard. I saw Jen walking around the barn and noticed a dog following her around.

Dad was not going to be happy, he didn't really like dogs, but Jen usually got her way, so it may be here to stay. I thought, laughing.

Most of the room was now full of boxes, leaving my bed and the area around my mirror open. I shut and locked the bathroom door before pulling the panties out of my shorts and putting them back to my nose. I could not get over how good they smelled. I started getting wet again and decided that since I was alone and no one would be looking for me for a while, I would finish what I started in the basement.

I pulled off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. The young woman staring back at me seemed very excited. She held a pair of panties to her nose and pulled on her fully extended nipples. As I watched, I saw her moving her hand down towards her pussy and started sliding her fingers into herself.

While I knew I was doing these things, it almost felt like I was watching someone else. I saw that the woman in the mirror's chest was getting flush, and her breathing was getting faster. I pushed the panties into my mouth so I could taste the cum and the juices from my Mom and used the hand that had been holding them to pull hard on my nipples.

I walked towards the mirror and squatted down directly in front of the mirror. The image in front of me was incredible. My pussy was wide open, and juices were running down my leg onto the floor. My nipples stood out an inch from my 34C breasts, which looked more prominent than usual. The woman in the mirror had the panties in her mouth. I could see drool running down her chin, falling onto the tops of her breasts. I moved my hand that I had been using to play with my breasts down to join my other one in my pussy, trying to cum.

Realizing that I had sucked all the juices out of Mom's panties, I took them out of my mouth and started alternating sucking my juices off my fingers before shoving them back inside my pussy. Looking at the woman in the mirror, I noticed her leaning forward until our nipples met at the glass. The mirror was not as cold as I had expected. Instead, it felt warm as I continued to push my breasts into my image's breasts. Then, putting my hands back into my pussy I leaned forward into the mirror to kiss myself. As my lips touched the mirror, I had the biggest orgasm I had ever had. Then, I felt the room getting dark as I collapsed backward onto the floor.

As I fell back from the mirror, I noticed that I had squirted a large amount of cum onto the mirror's base and thought to myself that I would need to clean that up before anyone saw it. I don't know how long it was before I woke up. I lay on the floor for a few minutes, remembering the look on my face as I came and wondering why I had never tried that before.

Then, as I came to myself, I heard other people moving around in the house, so I decided I had better get things cleaned up and dressed before someone came into my room. So I found my clothes lying on the floor and got dressed, then went to the kitchen to get some paper towels to clean up the mess I had made.

As I passed the bathroom, I dropped my Mom's soiled panties back into the hamper under some other clothes. I didn't want to explain why I had them if someone found them in my room. When I got back to my room, I walked over to my mirror and knelt to wipe up the mess I had made.

While cum was on the floor in front of the mirror where I had been squatting, I could not find any on the mirror itself. I know I had gotten cum on the bottom of the frame and one of the claw feet, but the wood was as dry as it had been before I started. I wondered if the wood had soaked it up but decided I would worry about it later. Right now, I had a room full of boxes I had to unpack.

I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening unpacking my things and found that my doll collection fit nicely on the shelves along the top of the wall. Sometime later, Dad cooked dinner since Mom was still lying down, and afterward, Jen and Steve cleaned up as Dad stood and walked towards his office.

Before leaving the kitchen, Dad looked at me, "Tina, why don't you go see if your Mom would like to get up. Your Mom said she was not hungry and wanted to sleep, but if she stays in bed all day, she will not sleep tonight."

So I went upstairs to check on my Mom. I opened the door but decided not to turn on the light in the room since she was sleeping. As I walked over to their bed, I noticed that her covers had come partially off and could see her bare ass facing me.

My Mom was in her early 40's but looked like she was in her late twenties. She had breasts about my size and a nice figure.

I hope that I looked as good as her after I had kids. I thought.

Reaching out to shake her awake, I put my hand on her bare ass. I had not meant to, but my hand seemed to have a mind of its own. I felt a jolt in my pussy when my hand contacted her skin. Instead of moving my hand up to her shoulder to wake her, I started to run my hand over her ass. As I traced the curve of her ass down to her leg, I could feel places where her skin was raised, almost like stripes. The stripes felt warmer than the skin around them. Next, I moved my hand to her other ass cheek and traced the curve down until my hand was between her slightly parted legs.

I was surprised by myself, but I could not seem to stop. I started sliding my fingers lightly back and forth between Mom's legs and ass until my middle finger touched her pussy. When I felt my finger touch her pussy, she turned onto her stomach and spread her legs.

I held my breath, hoping that she would not wake up with my hand touching her there, and breathed a sigh of release when she started lightly snoring again. I decided that this was crazy and started to pull my hand back when I noticed that my fingers were sticky.

I pushed my fingers into her pussy a little more and pulled them back towards my face, putting them into my mouth to taste her. Her pussy was full of cum! I know that she had taken a shower after Dad had left this morning, and she had gone to bed right after he came home, so how did the cum get there?

That thought had just passed through my head when this morning fell into place. She had fucked the movers in the basement. That was why they didn't want me to go looking for her. That was why there had been a puddle of cum on the basement floor. It also explained her soaked panties in the laundry hamper.

While all of this was going through my mind, my hand moved back to her pussy to scope up more of her mess. I could not seem to stop myself. I had never thought about touching another woman before, let alone my mother. Not only had I put her panties in my mouth to suck out this mess earlier, but I also could not seem to get enough from the source.

As I moved my right hand inside her pussy, my left hand found its way back to my pussy. I was soaked and getting hotter by the minute. I noticed that my Mom was no longer snoring but was pushing her ass back as my fingers went into her.

I hoped she would not wake up, but I could not stop myself. I wanted the cum from her pussy and noticed that she was getting wet from digging for it. I was getting close to cumming again, and as I came, I pushed my hand deeper into my Mom's pussy, causing her to tense and shuttering.

I realized then that we had both cum simultaneously and worried that she would wake and find out what I had done. I pulled my hand from her pussy and was relieved that she had started snoring again. I decided to cover her up and leave her sleeping. I had almost made it to the door when I heard her voice.

"Hey Tina, I guess I fell asleep. What time is it?" Mom asked.

"It's 6 pm. Dad wanted to know if you wanted to get up. He said that you might not be able to sleep tonight if you didn't get up." I answered. She seemed a little out of it and was trying hard to wake up.

"Did you guys eat dinner?" she asked, sitting up in bed while holding the blanket to cover herself.

"Yes, Dad said he tried to wake you, but you wouldn't wake up," I replied.

"I don't remember him coming in, but I am glad you guys ate. I will be down in a few minutes and make myself a sandwich or something. I am still not feeling well and think I will take something to help sleep." she said.

I walked out of the room and downstairs to tell Dad that Mom was getting up, stopping on the way to clean up myself in the bathroom. It would not be a good thing to walk around smelling like sex and have to explain what was going on.

When I got to my Dad's office, I found my sister giving an impassioned speech about the large dog lying at her feet.

Oh, this will be good, I thought as I stood in the doorway listening.

"But Daddy, he does not have a home, and I found him wandering around outside the house. He is very friendly and follows me everywhere, and you said we could get some animals after we moved. Please, please let me keep him," Jen begged.

"I don't know, Jen. He has to belong to someone," my Dad reasoned. I could see he was trying to find a way he would not have to let her keep the dog without making Jen more upset than necessary.

"There is no one around here but us that he could belong to, and he looks like he has not eaten in a while," Jen argued. I noticed then that you could see his ribs, and he didn't have a collar. Mom walked past me into the room and noticed the dog on the floor about this time.

"Oh, you poor thing," she said as she sat down next to him and started petting his head. "You are nothing but skin and bones."

My Mom looked at Dad, and he knew he had lost this one, so he smiled. "I guess you can have the dog, Jen."

Mom and Jen both sat on the floor playing with our new dog while Dad went back to putting things away.

Finally, Mom looked at Jen and said, "go get ready, so we can run to the store and get him some food and treats." Jen jumped up and ran to her room to get ready while Mom petted our new dog.

"Are you sure you feel like going out, Kim? You haven't felt well all day," Dad asked Mom.

"I am feeling much better after my nap. Besides, someone has to get the dog something to eat, and I didn't hear anyone else volunteering," Mom said with a smile.

Dad shook his head at her and went back to unpacking. Mom played with the dog until Jen returned. She then got up and put her shoes on.

"Take the dog outside until you guys get back, I don't have time to watch him, and we don't know if he is housebroken or not," Dad told Jen, who called the dog out the front door as she and Mom left to get it some food.

I went back upstairs and knocked on Steve's door.

"Come in," I heard through the door.

I walked in and lay down on the bed, watching him put things up. He noticed that I had a big smile, so he asked what was up.

"Nothing much, thanks to Jen, we now have a dog," I told him and recounted what had happened in Dad's office.

"As always, Jen gets what she wants," Steve complained, but I knew he didn't mind this time. He had always wanted a dog, but Dad wouldn't let us have one in the city.

"What kind of dog is it?" he asked.

"I think it's a black lab. It is skinny right now because it was not taken care of, but I am sure that Jen will fix that soon enough," I told him.

"Male or female?" Steve asked as he put more books on his shelves.

"Male," I responded, remembering the impressive set of balls hanging below the dog.

"Well, I hope that he is housebroken. I don't want him making messes I would have to clean up," Steve said, looking at me. "Would you mind helping me put the rest of my books up so I can get this done?"

"Sure, but you will owe me," I told him with a smile.

We spent the next hour finishing up his room, finishing about the same time that Mom and Jen got back with the food for the dog. Since it was late, Dad had Jen take the dog out to the barn and give him food and water, telling her that the dog could spend the night out there.

"I am beat, so I am going to bed," I told my parents.

"Sleep tight," Mom told me, hugging me.

I went up to my room, changed into a flannel nightshirt, and got into bed. I had just gotten settled into bed when my phone dinged, letting me know I had a new text message. I picked up the phone, wondering who would be texting me this late at night. I didn't recognize the number, but they seemed to know me.

Tina, follow the link if you want to see something interesting.

I had no idea what the link was about and put the phone down. Well, I tried to put the phone down but found myself clicking the link instead.

The link loaded an image of my Mom kneeling in front of our old sofa wearing the same clothes she wore today. Below the picture were navigation buttons to move to the next image in the series.

The following picture showed her with her skirt pulled up and a male hand inside her panties while another hand grabbed one of her tits. I could not believe this. My Mom was acting like a slut, but I was still no closer to knowing where or when the pictures were taken.

I clicked on the Next button, and my mother had a large black dick in her mouth. It was larger than my boyfriend, at about 9 inches, and she seemed to be trying to get it all in her mouth.

The following image showed her topless with her hands behind her head while she gave another man a blow job. At this point, it looked like she had about half the dick in her mouth.

The following image showed her with her face against the man's pelvis, having taken the entire dick into her throat. Her hands were behind her back now, and the man's hands were holding the back of her head.

Without realizing it, I had put my left hand inside my panties and had started to rub my pussy.

The following picture showed my Mom completely nude, ridding the man she had given the blow job to in the previous image. I could still not see the man's face, but my Mom was apparent in the pictures.

The look of raw passion on Mom's face felt hypnotic, causing my entire body to flush. Fingering my pussy was no longer enough; I wanted more. My clothes felt suffocating, so I unbuttoned my nightshirt and ripped off my panties. Then, with the clothes out of the way, I twisted my right nipple before slipping my middle finger into my soaked pussy.