The Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following picture showed my Mom riding a black man backward while she sucked on a large white dick.

The following picture showed my Mom's pussy hanging open with cum dripping out of it while she sucked on the man in front of her.

Some guy besides my Dad had just cum inside my Mom. One hand playing with my pussy wasn't enough. I needed more. I put the phone against a pillow to use both hands. I put a second finger into my pussy and started moving them faster, making squishing sounds as they moved in and out of my tight hole. My right hand was alternating between my nipples, twisting each past the point where I felt pain before moving to the other.

I clicked the Next button again. The man who had been in her mouth was fucking her while she blew another guy.

The following picture showed another picture of my Mom's pussy with more sperm dripping out of her.

The following picture showed my Mom sitting on top of a guy while he fucked her. I almost came when I realized that she had his dick in her ass. The picture showed her gaping pussy leaking cum.

I added a third finger into my pussy, stretching it more than anything before.

The following picture showed her lying on top of a black man who was fucking her pussy while a white man fucked her ass. She was giving another man a blow job.

The following picture showed my Mom with cum leaking out of her ass and pussy kneeling while she held up her breasts for someone to hit them with a belt. Whoever it was beating her, it looked like they had already left several stripes on her tits. She looked like she was cumming from the beating.

The rest of the pictures were more similar, showing my Mom doing different men in different positions. The last picture showed her from a little more distance so you could see the background. I realized she was in the utility room downstairs. Mom was squatting on the floor over a puddle of cum, smiling at the camera. Cum covered her body, and there were multiple welts on her tits and thighs.

As I looked into her eyes, I came hard.

After I recovered, I decided to open the link on my laptop to copy the images to my hard drive. I got them all saved and went back to the beginning of the images, and I got a file not found error. My internet was working, but the photos were no longer there. As I tried to figure out what happened, my phone dinged again.

I see that you got in and looked through the pictures. I hope you enjoyed watching the slut as much as we did using your Mom.

That slut is my Mom, asshole. Who is this? I demanded. The more I thought about it, the more I realized who it had to be.

Will?

It was several minutes before I received another text.

Yeah, it's me

What the fuck dude, that's my Mom! I realized that instead of being outraged, I was turned on.

After several minutes of no responses back, I thought he finished. Finally, I put the phone down and realized that my nightshirt was soaked.

I guess I came more than I realized, I thought as I wiped down my legs and sore pussy. I put on a new nightshirt and panties, winching slightly as the shirt's fabric touched my nipples. I had just thrown the soiled clothes into the hamper when my phone rang.

I glanced at the number and realized it was Will. I thought about not answering it, he had fucked my mother after all, but I wanted to know more.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone

"I thought it might be easier to talk than text this conversation," Will said.

"Then tell me what happened, Will, and how you guys managed to fuck my mother. Tell me why I shouldn't just show my Dad the pictures," I snapped at him. Now that I had cum, the arousal had given way to anger. I was getting pissed thinking about how they had treated my Mom.

"Sorry, Tina, but you have to understand your Mom came on to us right after we went into the basement. After we brought the couch in, she had been showing me where she wanted the rest of the furniture when she dropped to her knees in front of the couch, looking at the floor. I thought that something was wrong, so I walked over to her. I said her name a couple of times to get her to answer, but she wouldn't say a word. I walked over to her, and as I got close to her, she grabbed my dick through my pants."

"I tried to stop her, but she would not let me go. In seconds she had my cock out of my pants and started sucking on me. I could not believe this was happening, so I started taking the pictures to prove that I had not attacked her. She had pushed me down on the couch and started using my cock to fuck her face. About the time she managed to get my cock into her throat, John returned carrying some lamps."

"John flipped out worried that your Dad might come home while she gave me head. I told him what happened, and he said he wanted a piece of the slut. Your Mom stopped sucking on my dick and stripped before climbing on top and slamming her pussy down on my cock. She looked over to John and beckoned him over with her finger. John didn't need anything more prompting, so he stripped and put his dick in her mouth."

"You know this is a lot to process, hearing about my mother and how she had decided to fuck you guys," I told him, but I wasn't as angry as I had been at the start of the call.

I remembered the last set of pictures where someone was whipping her with a belt. "Who was the sick fuck that was beating her with a belt, and why didn't the rest of you try to stop him?"

"You have to believe me, Tina, that was all her idea. Shortly after moving her into the utility room, she asked Kevin to spank her. She knelt and bent over, pushing her tits into the cold floor and her ass up in the air. Kevin started lightly hitting her ass with his hand before your Mom looked back at him and told him to stop being such a pussy and use his belt."

"Kevin called her a stupid cunt and pulled his belt out of his pants. Then, he started hitting her upturned ass, turning it a deep red before she changed positions. Finally, she lay on her back and spread her legs wide. She told us to hold them open for her before taunting Kevin, asking him if that was all he had. Kevin whipped her pussy and tits until she was sobbing on the floor."

"I told him to stop, and your Mom looked at me and told me to mind my own fucking business. In the end, she knelt on the floor, holding up her breasts so Kevin could hit her nipples. First, he hit her left one, causing her to drop down on the floor sobbing. I thought it was over when she straightened up and held her right breast up. She looked at Kevin and told him to hit her harder. "

"Kevin got a sick grin on his face and struck her as hard as he could. Her entire body went rigid as she climaxed. She came so hard that she was squirting cum, hers and ours, all over the floor. Then, after she had calmed down, she looked up at Kevin and thanked him before getting dressed."

I realized that I had cleaned up their combined juices off the floor, and for a brief second, I wondered how my Mom knew it would be cleaned up later.

Pushing that thought out of my head, "Will, why fuck did you tell me all of this? Why send me the pictures? You have no idea what I would do, and you don't fucking know me at all. I could go to my dad and show him everything."

"I don't know Tina, I wasn't going to tell anyone, but for some reason, I felt like you needed to know what happened."

"If you thought telling me this would ease your guilt for gang fucking my mother...."

"No, it's nothing like that. To be honest, I don't feel any guilt for what I did. I didn't initiate the sex, and I tried a couple of times to stop things."

I let that hang in the air for a minute before I answered. "Will, I have to go. I am exhausted, and this is too much for me to deal with right now. But, I will give you some advice, don't let my Dad find out about this. He might not care if Mom went along with it or not. The best outcome, if he does, is you are all fired, and you can imagine the worst outcome."

"Yeah, I guess I can. Sorry for dumping this on you, Tina," he told me.

"Bye, Will," I said, hanging up the phone. Then, setting the phone down, I realized that I was facing my mirror and that I had pulled off my clothes while I was talking to Will.

The slut in the mirror looked so hot. The mirror image was lying on the bed with her legs spread, fingering her pussy. As I watched, she started playing with her ass before putting a finger into it as my Mom had done with the movers' cocks. She had three fingers moving in and out of her soaked cunt and forced a second finger into her ass.

She looked so turned hot, fucking herself. A few minutes more and we both climaxed, shaking as the massive wave flowed through both of us. As I came down, I noticed that my image winked at me. I didn't remember doing that and thought I may have imagined it.

Climbing out of bed was hard. For some reason, I felt weak from the last climax. I slowly walked into the bathroom I shared with Jen and cleaned myself up. As I crawled back into bed, I glanced at my mirror before pulling the covers over my head and going to sleep.