The Darkness

Story Info
A bound women finds pleasure being used by multiple men.
3.6k words
4.49
45.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sharp pain pulsing in my head brought we awake. My eyes tried to open but the pain squeezed them shut. Fighting through it I struggled to open one and then the other, revealing nothing but the darkness that surrounded me.

As my eyes blinked, struggling to focus in the dark, I could feel my eyelashes scrape against a soft material that seemed to cover them.

The realization hit me quickly. The tight band I felt wrapped around my head and the darkness I saw. I was blindfolded. The thoughts began to race through the fog I felt in my mind.

Where was I?

Why was I blindfolded?

My heart quickened as the fear began to take over. Wanting to rip the blindfold off I jerked my hand toward my face. It didn't move. My thoughts were quickly filled by the sensations around me.

The cold steel cutting into both wrists, I realized my hands were cuffed behind my back.

The cold hard surface pressing against my right breast and thigh, I must be naked, lying on my side.

The tight sticky material pulling at the skin around my ankles, my feet were bound.

The discomfort in my jaw, the inability to move my tongue, a gag was in my mouth.

Every sensation crashed together, I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I was bound, gagged, and blindfolded. I didn't know where I was.

As I started to struggle myself free a voice broke through the air.

"It's time to wake up Whore"

My body froze as my heart pounded. The sound seemed to reverberate in my chest. The voice came from in front of me, it was deep, masculine, and it echoed in the darkness. It wasn't far away.

"That's it, wake up you filthy Whore, you've got work to do."

I heard the words but couldn't comprehend them. There was something about the voice; a familiarity, like I had heard it before, but my mind was too panicked to place it.

The clacking of shoes on the hard floor got louder as I felt a presence approach me. I struggled to move, pulling on the handcuff and tape that bound me. I tried to roll over away from the approaching sound.

"Get the Fuck Up!" a second voice rang out from the approaching presence.

A hand suddenly gripped tightly around my upper left arm. It felt soft but large, it seemed to grip my entire arm. With a sudden jerk the hand raised my body off the ground. My bound feet struggled to find their footing as another hand tightly grabbed my other arm.

His presence felt enormous standing behind me; I could feel the cold touch of his belt buckle as it pushed into the small of my back.

My head was gently pushed to the side; his lips brushed my ear as his voice, almost a whisper, filled my head.

"It's best if you don't fight it. Just do what you're told and it'll be over soon."

As soon as his words ended I felt the hands push me forward. My feet struggled to keep up, my toes scraping the floor as the hands carried me forward. My waist hit the edge of a surface as my chest slammed down onto what felt like a tabletop.

Multiple hands pinned me down as I felt the tape holding my ankles be cut free. I tried to kick but I was helpless against the hands that held me in place. Hands on each ankle they forced my legs apart. The feeling of rope circled each ankle as I felt them tie me down.

The cuffs removed, my arms were stretched out to each side pulling my naked breasts into the cold surface below. More rope around my wrists as I felt my hands be secured in place.

Everything was happening so fast, I didn't have time to think, time to process. I felt defeated and small; unable to stop what I knew was coming.

I felt the gag go loose in my mouth, using my tongue I forced it out.

"Why are you.." I barely got the words out before

Thwack

The sudden sting clinched my every muscle as the pain radiated across my ass and thighs.

Thwack

"Shut Up! You will speak only when questioned Whore." The voice came from above my head; it was a different voice, a third masculine voice.

Thwack

A slight whimper left my mouth as the pain started to build in my hindquarters. The instrument felt wide and heavy as it struck my soft flesh. Each strike about 10 seconds after the last it felt like an eternity waiting for the next blow to come.

How many was that, 10, 15. I couldn't focus enough to count.

The first voice I had heard spoke up from directly behind me. "This is what will happen if you don't listen. Are you ready to be used Whore?"

My leg's were shaking, I didn't know what to say, between my quick breaths the word just jumped from my mouth. "Yes"

With that a hand gently caressed my tender ass cheek before sliding inward between my legs. Two fingers spread my labia before pushing into my vagina.

The first voice spoke again "You must like the paddle, your little cunt's already wet."

His two fingers pushed forcefully into my vagina stretching it open as they penetrated deep inside of me. His fingers began to stroke me as another hand touched my cheek and a thumb gently traced across my lips.

"Open that pretty mouth for me" said the second voice.

I slowly opened my mouth as the thumb forced in past my lips. Accepting my fate I closed them around it and my tongue began to tease. Sucking it in and out of my mouth I seemed to match the rhythm of the finger that continued to stroke my pussy.

Hands seemed to come from every angle as I felt them touch my body. They seem to be everywhere at once. Some caressed my back; others reached under and grabbed my breasts. I had no idea how people were around me. I couldn't think about it, I could think at all, my body was just responding on its own.

The thumb quickly left my mouth and just as it started to close I felt it forced back open by something much bigger. Instinctively I opened mouth letting the awaiting cock enter.

It filled my mouth and stretched my jaw wide as it pushed into me. My tongue pushed up on the underside of it, my cheeks tightened around the sides as I sucked it into my mouth.

"Ah, that's it whore, take it all in" the second voice said in pleasure.

The fingers pumping my now soaking wet pussy went faster as I used my tongue to massage the cock that filled my mouth.

I don't remember feeling the fingers leave my pussy; I was focused on the cock that was now stroking in and out of my mouth. Pushing my tongue forward and relaxing I invited him into my throat.

Smack

A hand spanked my ass as I felt my pussy spread back open to accept the hard rod that sit at its opening.

Smack

Another spank as it began to push deep and hard into my accepting wet hole. Multiple hands still caressing me, my body was slowly pushed back and forth between the two cocks that were penetrating me. Every time he stroked deep into my pussy it would push me forwarding shoving the cock deeper to the back of my mouth.

The rhythm rocking me back and forth seemed to calm the chaos around me. I could feel my clit begin to swell as the euphoria started to grip me. I felt lost and confused, I didn't want to like it, I didn't want to enjoy it.

The man behind me picked up speed and was now pumping my pussy harder and faster. The movement pushed the other cock deeper down my throat until my face was smashed into the man's groin.

My eyes watered as my throat stretched to accept it. With my throat full I struggled breathe, my body reflexively gaged to clear my airway.

I felt the cock pull back into my mouth as I sucked my cheeks in around it. Using my tongue I circled the head, as he lightly stroked it in and out of my mouth. I felt the cock begin to swell as I tried to suck it back deep into my mouth.

Feeling my attempts to suck his swelling cock deep in my mouth, he quickly pulled it out.

"Oh, you want me to cum already. Are you hungry for that cum you little Slut?"

"Yes, I want to taste it, I want you to fill my mouth with it!"

What was I saying? Did I really want that, did I want this man I don't know to cum in my mouth.

My thoughts were frantic, the part of me that was scared seem to be yielding to the lust that started to consume me.

"Don't you worry you little cum slut, you're going to get plenty of it tonight." The words came from the second voice as it faded away from me.

My pussy still being stroked hard by the first cock, my mouth hung open until I felt a cock push into it. This was a different cock; its size and shape were just slightly different from the last. I willingly invited it in. I wanted it in me, filling me.

With out hesitation my tongue and mouth went to work. Bobbing my head on it, sucking my cheeks in tightly, rolling my tongue over every part of it.

Seeing my enthusiasm the group around me encouraged me on. Different voices all spoke up, "There you go" "Look at her, she likes it now." "Look, she's pushing her ass back into him."

My body seemed to go into autopilot as I processed the thoughts in my head. They were right, I was enjoying it, I was pushing back into the cock that rammed my pussy.

I've always been insatiable when it came to sex. I loved when my husband used me like a flashlight, when he shot his cum on my face and called me a dirty cum slut. I was a dirty cum slut. I loved the feeling of cum running down my face, the taste of it, the warm feeling in my stomach when he came deep in my pussy. I felt useful, I felt needed, even if only as a cum rag, I felt purpose.

I felt the cock in my pussy start to swell just as the man pulled it out. The familiar sound a cock soaked in my wetness being stroked reached my ears first. The moans that started coming from his mouth were next as I felt his warm cum splatter across my back.

My pussy pulsed with pleasure, my nipples hardened; I pushed my ass up in the air, begging for the next cock to fill me. Another pulse ran through my body as the next one pushed against my wet hole. He pushed hard and fast into my welcoming cunt. I felt my climax build and my pussy stretch wide as his bigger girth filled me.

The building orgasm took control of my every thought. I started sucking the cock in front of me faster and deeper. Using every technique I knew hoping he would cum down my throat and bring the climax I begged for.

Soon the cock in my mouth started to swell. I felt him pulling it back out of my mouth. I quickly sucked it back in, shaking my head side to side, begging him to give me his cum. I felt his hands grab each side of my head as he slammed his cock back into my mouth.

I felt the warm cum shoot to the back my throat as the familiar taste filled my mouth. My clit swelled and my nipples tingled as the orgasm over took my body. My legs began to shake and my knees trembled as the waves of ecstasy gently flowed over me. My body jerked violently and my pussy gripped tighter begging the man not to stop. Feeling my reactions the man behind me increased his speed fucking me hard and fast as my pussy pulsed and tightened around his cock.

A loud moan pushed past the cock now slowly stroking my cum filled mouth. As the moan left my lips his cum splashed out and ran down my chin.

As my orgasm began to fade the cock left my mouth and I quickly tried to catch my breath.

I felt a hand touch my face, smearing the spilt cum across my mouth and cheeks, as new voice filled my ears.

"I thought cum sluts liked to swallow."

"You're going to swallow this time."

I opened my mouth wide stretching my tongue out to welcome the next cock. I felt a hand grab and pull my hair, yanking my head back as the man filled my mouth.

This man was rougher than the last two. Using two hands he grabbed my hair pulling my head hard into his thrusting hips. I struggled to breath through the quick deep strokes as he forcefully fucked my face.

Doing what I could I encouraged them on, my body begged for more, the need for their cum took control every thought I had. I pushed back hard into the man behind me, I stuck my tongue out under the cock in my mouth letting him slip deeper into my throat.

I pulled at the restraints wishing my hands were free to massage the sack that swung into my chin. I loved holding a man's balls while I took their cock. I loved feeling them swell and tighten right before I got my treat.

The deep rough thrusts quickly brought the feeling of a second orgasm. As the feeling started to build my pussy tightened and my mouth sucked in tight. I felt both cocks begin to swell in response to my pleasure. Both men fucked me as hard and fast as they could as our collective orgasms neared.

My legs were trembling as my body violently pushed back and forth between them. I felt hungry for it, starved for it, I needed every drop of their cum in me.

My clit swelled and my whole body tingled as the pressure began to build between my legs. As pulses of pleasure shot from my clit throughout my whole body the wave of euphoria began to crash over me.

Stronger the first the orgasm my body shook violently, the muscles in my chest contracted forcing the moans out around the cock that filled my throat.

A warm feeling filled my stomach as I felt his cum exploded into me. The loud grunts from behind me seemed to inspire the man in front as he shoved his cock deeper into me. His cock pulsed as I felt the cum fill my throat.

The waves of pleasure continued to crash over my body as they both filled me with their seed. Without thought my body swallowed every drop deposited in my mouth and throat. Craving more I sucked on the head hoping for just one more drop.

The brutal nature of it all, the hard pulls of my hair, the heavy slaps on my ass, The guttural sounds coming from my throat, the rhythmic slaps as the bodies collided, my mind was free of thought. My whole body submitted, I was there for their pleasure; I was there to be used.

I didn't want this feeling to end, the feeling of ecstasy that controlled me. As one cock left my body another one took its place. Man after man, cock after cock they continued to use my body for their pleasure. There were fat ones and skinny ones, long ones and short ones. Some men went hard and fast while other went slower and softer. Some seemed to last forever while others were done almost instantly.

My entire face and back were now covered in their sweet nectar. My pussy was so full that every time a new cock pushed into me I felt the last mans cum squeeze past it and run down my leg.

Exhausted and sore, my whole body shook. I lay there covered in their mess as the final man began to finish on my face. I had no idea how many men there had been. My mind still drunk with lust, I laid there in the silent darkness trying to catch my breath.

The first voice, the familiar voice, broke the silence.

"You've done really well tonight, but there's one hole that hasn't been filled yet."

Before I could even process what he said I felt the pressure build on my tight ring. My asshole lubricated by the cum running down my crack his cock began to slip in with ease.

A scream burst from my lungs as his thick cock stretched my hole wide. My whole body tensed as I struggled to take his girth. I felt his hips press hard against my cheeks as he pushed his full length into me. He slowly started to stroke in and out of me, pausing for just a moment after each stroke.

SMACK

I welcomed the sharp pain that radiated through my butt cheek.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

The sudden intense sting of the spanks seemed to distract from the pain in my stretched hole. My body started to relax as he continued to slowly stroke deep into my ass. As the pain left me, I felt the familiar tingle in clit. Soft moans came from my mouth as I found myself pushing back into his rhythmic strokes.

Cum still dripping out my pussy and down my legs, my clit began to swell from the pleasure. I began pushing back on him harder begging him for more. I felt his large hands grab my hips tightly as he stroked me faster.

As his fingers dug into my hips our bodies found each others rhythm, a familiar rhythm. The moans were chirping out of my mouth with each stroke. I didn't care about anything else that had happened, I was lost in the moment.

I pushed back harder and harder as his strokes got faster and faster. As I reached the edge of my climax his moans matched mine. We both grunted loudly as he fucked my ass as hard as he could.

With each impact, the weight of his body propelled me forward, only to be jerked back by strong hands. I felt his cock swell as my orgasm flooded over me. His warm cum began exploding deep into my ass. Screaming with pleasure my whole body began to jerk and shake. The movement only motivated him as he continued slam his cock hard into me.

With every stroke he filled me fuller as the warmth from his cum spread through out my body. Sounding exhausted his rhythm slowed as my body fell limp. A few final deep strokes from him ensured every drop of cum was left in me.

Exhausted and out of the breath, I lay trembling on the table that supported me. Still blindfolded, a few moments passed before I felt my ankles move free from their binds.

As my hands were cut free my arms fell and hung beside the table. As I tried to stand a rush of sensations came over me and I collapsed to the ground. Tears streamed from my eyes as I lay there crying on the cold hard floor.

Two hands gently grasp me and pulled me into a body. Sat on the floor next to me, the person picked me up and sat me in their lap. Their arms now wrapped tightly around me, the tears continued to flow from my eyes as the emotions rolled over me. A warm safe feeling came over me as a soft kiss pressed into my forehead. The light began to break through as the blindfold was lifted.

The first voice I had heard, the familiar voice, what I know recognized as my husband's voice surround me.

"I've got you honey, I've got you now"

He held me tight, rocking me gently back and forth. We sat there alone just the two of us, as my emotions calmed and my senses came back to me.

His hand slowly stroked my head as he asked softly "Are you ok sweetheart?"

My throat was sore and felt raw, I struggled to get the words out.

"I... I'm ok... just hold me."

I snuggled my head into his chest as he hugged me tighter. Wiping the tears and mess from my face, I felt his lips press another soft kiss into my cheek.

As the fog in my mind cleared, the questions began to fill my head

"Who were..."

His reassuring words cut my question short. "They're the men from our group you picked out last week Babe."

"Where are they?"

"They're upstairs with their wives recuperating. You wore them out Honey" he said teasingly.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight as he started to move. His strong arms lifted me with ease as he stood and carried me towards a dimly lite room.

As my head cleared the threshold, the flickering light from the candles illuminated the white claw foot tub that lay in the room.

The warm water soothed my skin as he lowered me into the bath. Kneeling beside the tub he slowly began to clean my face with a soft washcloth. With another loving kiss on my forehead he stood up.

"Just relax Baby, I'll be back in minute to finish cleaning you up."

As he walked out the door he suddenly stopped, turning around he asked me "Was it everything you wanted it to be? Did you enjoy it?"

I slowly raised my head, looking directly into his eyes a smile pushed through my sore lips.

"I Loved It."