The Darkness Ch. 02

Story Info
The second mistress comes in.
4k words
4.33
2.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers

(In the same evening...)

(In a cave near a village in Germany)

Underground, in a cave with a long hall with the symbol of an upside-down triangle with a circle around it, there were around 50 worshippers, all naked and on their knees, feeling the dirt against their bodies as they continued bowing up and down. At the front, Emma was leading the worship, the Clan Head, praying in Latin for Mephisto, the father.

The gallery inside the cave had no seats, the black sand covered the floor, at the front, there was a throne made of dark wood. The wood had knots in it and stray twigs, the throne was definitely grown out of nature instead of forged. The same throne at the front was far bigger than any chair.

Behind the throne, there was the Mephisto symbol, the upside-down triangle which resembles the reversed pentagram that was used in old western cults as a means to symbolize evil and to attract evil forces. Each edge of the triangle represented: Mephisto, the father; Amon, the son; Brides, the sins.

Emma, the lead priest, and clan head was on his knees, closer to the throne. Her huge round breasts were covered by a black sling-bikini costume that went down her crotch. Her shoulders broad, her belly slightly chiseled, her legs long and strong. Emma was wearing a silver chain falling between the valley of her breasts.

Behind her, the massive of the cave was covering the worshippers, the high, vaulted ceiling looming above them, walls decorated with pillars and big brass candleholders. The walls were painted with depictions of the strangest rituals and activities, as behind her there were around fifty worshippers, all wearing the same kind of robes, between males and females.

- "Mephisto, please let us witness the coming of your son, amen," Emma said.

As a response, all the worshippers, replied, "All hail Mephisto, the only god, and bless thy cult."

- "Now bite down your hand, let the blood wash your tongue as you give in to the triangle on your chest"

Some began doing so, biting hard on their hand, as they saw the blood coming out, but this night the ritual was different, the blood from them was turning black, as it splashed down and merged through the shadows. Emma was surprised as she could not understand, the time was nearer, as they prayed for his Brides.

- "Brethren, the time is near," Emma said.

(France)

(Same evening)

A knocking continued.

While on the bed, the shadows were forming her, forming a skin-tight habit. It felt immaculate on her skin. Rather than a robe that flowed to her feet, the clingy cloth ended in a short skirt. It was cut just low enough to hide her plugged lips. The tight clothing on her breasts and ass kept her in a near-constant state of arousal. Gleaming black boots traced her legs nicely, as they climbed just above her knees.

- "Awww..." she moaned.

The shadows never lost their solidity, as they continued to fuck her below her, urging her to feed more, to listen more, as waves of pleasures move through. Mistral slid her latex-clawed fingers over her weeping breasts be.

Suddenly, tendrils emerged from behind her, shadowy but solid enough to move through her body. Mistral was not able to control them yet, they were still forming. There were ten on each side of her back, twenty in the middle, giving forty total, long enough as four feet each. Lastly, Mistral's eyes were gone, there were just to hollow sockets where shadows creeped out. Her mouth was full of sharp fangs as a long tongue emerged from her moaning throat.

- "Hey, Mistral are you in here?!" the voice came from the door.

It was Audrey, the residence assistant, she was around 22 years old, going to college nearby as she took this job that provided her with free of charge stay. Audrey had been hearing noise complaints, and they thought she had someone over in the bedroom giving the moans. Mistral rose from her bed, as her tendrils were coiling around her breasts, legs, and arms, caressing their Queen.

- "Come on in..." she moaned softly as she said.

As Audrey open the door, there was pitch darkness, nothing but the light that emerged from the hall, the light shown over Mistral's bed, but she was not there. Suddenly, Audrey walked in, as the door closed by itself shut.

- "Mistral?" she asked.

- "I'm... I'm here..." she whispered from behind.

She turned her face to see the nun's habit clothing, her eyeless sockets as she smirked. Audrey fell on the floor as she screamed. Mistral fell to the floor, as she began crawling to her, her hands were tailing on the mortal's skin. The shadowed covered fingers were cutting through her clothing, as Mistral rolls her over, moving over to her back.

Audrey could feel Mistral's breasts pressed against her back, as Mistral rubbed her breasts. Mistral moved over to her ears, tasting her mind, looking for temptation. Any sins that she was holding back, and in the meantime, Mistral moved her hands over her stomach and then moving her hands over Audrey's nipples, quickly hardening.

- "What are your darkest wishes?" Mistral wondered.

Mistral let her tendrils out, slithering through the mortal's skin. They spiraled their way to her naked thighs, another tendril mimicked its ally on the other limb. They squeezed on the mortal intermittently and with precision. Then they moved to Audrey's breasts as they helped Mistral's hands. The breasts popped into the air, braless and sporting stiff, twin nubs.

- "Why... Why am I feeling like this...?" Audrey softly moaned.

- "Open... Open your mind to me... Mortal... Who you want to hurt..." Mistral whispered.

Mistral then opened Audrey's mouth with her hands, letting her fingers inside when one of the shadow tendrils pushed inside. They moved over her arms and legs, rubbing her skin. The legs on her legs, pulled them apart, as they moved to her pussy. Spreading her pussy wider than ever before filling her canal to its limit as it slithered to her cervix. Audrey cried out to the tendril that was stuffing her throat. She moaned at the taste and sensation of it writhing against her dancing tongue, while her jaw ached from the sheer girth.

- "Awww..." Mistral moaned as all the tendrils were forming veins through them, nervous connections were forming.

- "Aleera... Queen of Darkness... All of the Darkness belongs to you, they are all your limbs, fuck the human and you'll see even the purest of hearts have a tint of darkness inside," Aleera whispered on Mistral.

As Mistral pushed deeper, as Mistral was dominating the human, as she finally entered to her mind and brain, and there it was. Her boss, Neil. Even though Audrey enjoyed working in the residence, her boss Neil would sometimes come at night, as Mistral rushed his name to her mind, Audrey was filled with doubt and hate.

- "Harm him..." Audrey whispered out as she moaned.

- "You will..." Mistral as her body vanished inside the mortal, she pushed herself, as the mortal's eyes became shadows, and her body was on the edge of the most satisfying orgasm.

(In the underground cave)

Emma felt how scratching sounds emanated from the corners, cutting out as thick tendrils were strewn across the floors, they began to stir. The shadow tendrils moved through as they began to stir. Several tendrils wound themselves around the feet of the worshippers. Then others moved around their wrists, and then others to another leg.

- "Don't be afraid," Emma moaned. "Aleera is with us, taking a taste of our souls, welcome her, let her enter your bodies and purify you" Emma informed.

Tendrils swiftly rose up, snagging both arms and both legs, they wrapped around their limbs, all the way to their shoulders and thighs, and they rose them up, hauling them up off the ground and into the air, pulling them into a spread-eagle position. Some were nervous, and they resist her shadows, but for those, the tendrils coiled and pushed through their throats. One, two, and then three tentacles, until the shadows reached a point it was more than human anatomy could hold. The shadows devoured them, sucking their blood and leaving them eyeless.

As the shadow's tentacles were up, they wanted to take a taste of her faithful worshippers, stuffing and moving and pushing inside through their pores, sensing their blood and their beliefs until after a few minutes, the shadows disappeared and they rested. The bodies of those who did not die in the process had black markings, the burning of the shadow tendrils on their human skins.

- "You know have Aleera's blessing, we are waiting for the next one soon," Emma informed, as they all continue to bow, from the fifty, there were now twenty-nine left on the cult. The others corpse were laying there, eyeless, as meat.

(In the next morning)

(In the village near the cave)

Over the next morning, at a high school in a village in Germany, there was Diane Gercke. She was a gorgeous tall, lean and shapely young girl her nineteen years old. Diane was sitting in her English class in a daze. She should have skipped her class and hid in her bedroom considering how horny she was. The mini skirt she put on with lust that morning was screaming easy access.

In the very back row of the classroom, Diane slouched back in her chair, as no one sat next to her. Deep down, she had her legs spread out, as her hands worked up her inner thighs and felt her black thong panties. She really loved black, that was the color of the demoness that she always imagined fucking her.

The feel of her fingers sliding silky over her clit melted away any remaining thoughts of the class going on around her. Diane relaxed as she saw her, Verona, controlling her and corrupting her mind. There were several snakes wreathed around her body, making everything feel as sensitive and pleasured as her clit she was methodically rubbing.

- "Don't stop..." Verona whispered behind her, as the bride's hands were teasing her nipples, or that was what Diane imagined.

Every dream was as lucid as a reality for Diane, even she turned eighteen, she became infamous for sleeping almost all the time, to be with Verona, to be fucked by her. The only reason she had to wake up to go to school was that she had to eat. Verona was with her all the time, from the evening of her birthday to today, but she could not handle it anymore.

Suddenly, someone dropped their books in a rush to start packing his backpack early, and the reality came back to her. She sat up, blushing further upon the realization her pussy was a soaking mess that would be difficult to hide. Her skirt looked like she wet herself and her juices were dribbling down her inner thighs. English class is only the first block. Could she make it to Statistics, Geology, and Chemistry? Diane could not think of anything more than Verona. Diane marched back to her dorm, panties in a bunch, and not caring. She made a quick move through the Orphanage, sliding her card at the door's security and getting into the elevator.

Diane's adrenaline pumped, heart rate went up, and as soon as the elevator opened on the fourth floor, Diane rushed to get into her dorm, and into her bedroom, and closed the door behind her, and dropped herself to the bed. Diane closed her eyes... and there she was....

Verona was certainly female, but there were things that were not quite right. Horns, arm blades on her back, tails, and the black scales all over her body, just like an exoskeleton. However, her breasts were firm and soft, just like her crotch and butt. The environment was all black, but it was still her bedroom. Diane moaned in her sleep, one hand now cupping her left breasts, squeezing it almost roughly as the other hand, hidden by the sheet that was still draped around her hips, continued its erotic dance on her inflamed clit and swollen lips. The hand on her breast moved to her nipple, and her fingers held it, first lightly then more and more firmly until the fingers pinched hard and pulled on it.

Diane still felt the heat between her legs, a sensation that was like an itch begging to be scratched, an itch that spread from her sex over her body. Her nipples still hurt from being pinched so roughly and she started to lightly caress them without noticing it to ease the pain. She had no idea what started these dreams a week ago when she turned 18, but she had them now every time, and every time more intense.

In her dreams, Verona moved closer to her, looking at the young girl caressing herself almost franticly as she tried to keep the dream from slipping away and taking the ecstasy with it. Verona was harvesting her soul, deepening it to make it habitable. Verona watched the girl, keeping her hanging on the brink of her orgasm.

In order to harvest the girl's innocent, virgin soul, the girl had to offer herself to Verona. Verona was feeling her hemipenis coming out from her lips, the cocks were pulsing in need as she looked at the girl. Diane's legs were opened as she revealed herself to Verona in her dream. Verona stoked her cocks, moving closer until they stood between Diane's wide-open legs. Verona stroke her cocks faster, its lips whispering obscene words of ancient magic, channeling the lust it felt to the girl's mind. In order to complete the ritual, Diane had to offer herself to Verona.

- "Take me..." Diane moaned in her dream, offering herself. She wanted it, she needed it, more than anything else she ever wanted...

- "First you should take them..." Verona whispered as several snakes came out from the darkness of her room. Pitch black pythons, scaly just like Verona.

- "I come from Lilith's own womb, and we were born out from the first serpent who Eva followed under temptation. Lust is under the form of a serpent, and they should accept you first," Verona explained.

The black pythons slithered around her bed, their teeth were like daggers and flat black eyes. They began winding her in their thick coils, they were tightening around her, pinning her arms to the sides as they wrapped around her torso. The snakes' mouths gaped open as they hissed over her breasts. Diane shuddered, revolted, but it seemed to excite the snakes as their tongues flickered over her nipples, wrapping around the fear-hardened bud. She gasped at the shock of sensation then she moaned.

The snakes shuddered as their tongues tasted the smell of Diane, her arousal, the cruel black eyes reflecting the impossible knowledge as they reared back and hissed down at her. Diane could feel something else rubbing against her nether lips, but the snakes wanted another hole, and they moved to her butthole. Snakes were coiling around her rounded cheeks, and then a few entered inside, plunging themselves in and out of her ass until they moved deeper inside. There was initially one snake, but there were now two and then three.

- "They seem to like you," Verona said as Diane's body was fully coiled around black pythons teasing her.

Diane could see a snake's head whipped around to look into her face, the snake's opened wide to expose the dagger-like fangs as he hissed explosively and reared back. The snakes shuddered as more was coming inside her.

- "Take me... Take me now..." Diane moaned as all the pythons were coiled around her limbs.

Verona hissed as her forked tongue licked her lips in a display of hellish lust as she saw the virgin. Verona stroked the pulsing cocks faster as her lips kissed. Hands touched her, hands that felt hot. Sharp claws like fingernails circled her nipples around the pythons. Diane's body arched up to the touch, offering her body to the demoness, shivering and moaning as it seemed to set her body on fire where ever Verona touched her. Verona moved her fingers to her lips, which opened and welcomed them as they slid in. As Diane sucked on them, she felt her pussy shiver as a small orgasm ran through her body, but it did not satisfy her, nothing did.

Verona moved down to kiss her finally, both of them moaning in passion as they felt the other soft female forms touch each other. Tongues writhed against each other, as Verona's thick snake-like tongue wrapped around Diane's. Diane moaned, her hands feverishly caressing the scales on Verona's back, moving to cup the firm, soft globes of Verona's ass, and then felt the thick tail, exploring it curiously.

Diane's eyes opened, looking at the real world. Verona was there on her bed, and so were all the small pythons around her body. Diane watches the demoness in front of her.

- "You... You are real..." Diane said

- "Yes..." Verona said.

Verona rubbed her hemipenis around Diane's lips opening them like a tender flower, ripe to be plucked. Diane's eyes flew open as she felt the double penetration of her young body. There was a brief sharp pain, but that pain quickly drowned in the agitated ocean of her passion. Her arms pulled Verona close and she pulled her knees up, yearning for the cocks to penetrate her deeper. The two bodies were moving in the moonlight that flowed through the window. Verona was ramming her massive cocks, as she increased her pace, faster and deeper. Reaching to the end of her passage and moving forward.

Diane's body was glistening in sweat, her fingers dug into the demoness skin. She felt the demoness' cocks pushing against her cervix with every thrust and Diane reached for her lover's face and caressed it. She saw the black scales above her. Her hands reached for the horns and pulled the face down, kissing Verona lovely.

- "Do you want us to be together? Do you want me to guide you in pleasures of seduction and depravity?" Verona said as Diane barely heard the words through the mist of her lust and nodded willingly, she would everything to be part of her.

Verona moaned at the promise...

Verona's cocks pushed even deeper, their heads penetrating the entrance to her womb and she screamed as loud as she could, as the sensations got so intense, she felt like she would have to break. She felt the cocks swelling inside her, filling her even more. Diane saw the lust on Verona's face, as Diane realized her lover was about to reach her peak.

- "Fill me... Fill me with your seed," Diane moaned. "Don't pull out!"

Verona was far from pulling her cock from her victim, shrieked in lust as she felt the girl's submission. The scream caused people around to grow worried. Verona screamed as she felt her semen being pumped through her shafts like molten lave and rammed her cocks into the girls, filling her completely without letting any dropout.

Diane's body tensed and then trembled as finally, after days and nights of frustration, the orgasm washed through her body. Each jet of hot cum made her sex tighten, milking the demoness' cocks. Her human body was convulsing in helpless spasms as wave after wave shook her body. Verona had stopped moving, her cocks were so deeply buried inside her pussy, pumping her demonic seed in her until her body was overflowed.

Verona melted in front of her, as the whole being pushed into her pussy. Snakes pulled and slithered and moved into her mouth, entering the body of their new host. Diane was inviting them in, as she slurped through them. The presence of Verona was pushing through her mind and consciousness, as the demoness was a part of her now... Thousands of images rushed through her mind, as she continued to let snakes inside her throat and her body.

- "You are his bride... Amon..." Diane could see him, the masculine figure, she moaned by just looking at his shadow. "You will be his lover and his lover snake pet..."

- "You are a creature of sex... of lust... of depravity..."

Diane was moaning and groaning as her lips parted and a thick purple forked tongue emerged, slithering in the air for the first time. Her body went stiff. Her bones decided to move around in ways that were not exactly pleasant. The popping of cartilage made Diane wince, as her spin elongated to grant her a tail. The tail stretched longer, and thicker than her arms, pushing outwards and around her. Suddenly the tip of her tail moved in front of her, and a stinger grew out in front of her.

wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers
12