The Darkness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Our poison, it is filling out..." Verona moaned.

Diane panted and moaned as if she would have been sweating but no moisture came out. Her skin was drying out, dryer and dryer, taking on a waxy, leathery feeling. Toughening up, but as it did, it started to crack and segment into perfect little rectangles. The scaly armor hardened and firmed across her body.

The bones of her feet crackled and popped as they started to grow, the small toe fusing into the next toe over, the center two becoming one. Three digits grew out longer than a human foot, gaining new joints. Her heels honed down, narrowing into an extra digit, black claws all but exploding from the feet. The feet flexed and contracted.

Diane was becoming herself the demoness, her body was fully covered in black scales, but something else was happening. The slit on her pussy began to part. Two separate shafts began emerging, her serpentine hemipenis... The heads of the shafts tapered into narrow points, even more, contoured than a canine phallus, and beneath the heads, there were two more firm bulges on each shaft, as wide as the base of her cock heads before tapering, jutting out again as the next knots... Three bumps and then a foot of the base.

- "Awww..." Diane moaned as she was experimenting for the first time with what was to have two cocks forever buried in her pussy.

Diane finally noticed that there was a knocking on the door, vigorously knocking on the door, as then she heard the yelling of desperation. Someone was desperate to see her? She smirked as her black scales retracted as well as her tail, and soft flesh emerged on her body which was altered to become more attractive than ever. The worst feeling was her cocks to retract, her cocks were slipping into her pussy which was immediately socked with thick, syrupy fluids. They were pushing inwards until there was enough room for a third cock inside.

- "I'm coming..." Diane said as she was about to get out of the soaked bed, but snakes emerged from her mouth suddenly.

They coiled around her breasts as they merged into a clothing piece covering her chest, and then partially her pussy. The clothing was covering the sides of her body, slowly moving over to her breasts, and covering just until they moved over her nipples. Black straps connected on the sides, leaving her abdomen uncovered. Down on her waist, the same happened, it covered her butthole, and just her lips, leaving the skin above her lips exposed along with her abdomen.

Then Diane finally opens the door, facing her was Jonas, a friend of hers. He was fully worried, but as soon as he saw her, Jonas was speechless. Diane could taste from the tip of her forked tongue the lust from him, it was something strange, she was feeling aroused just by sensing his arouse. Jonas immediately recognized something was off...

- "No need to be afraid," she says as she pulled him inside and close the door behind him.

(To be continued?)

12