The Darkness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yada and Alek did as instructed and moved to the hall. The whole time two sets of guns were aimed at Len's head. Even a vampire of his age couldn't pump enough blood to heal a head wound, quickly.

"Mono y a mono it shall be," Len boasted. "Don't worry little lady, I'll be seeing you soon enough." He blew her another kiss.

Gabriel used the moment to lunge over the desk. His right hand caught Len's cheek and sent him back several feet. His fingers began to form into talons and jumped on Len.

The sledge hammer fell to the ground as they rolled across the office floor. Gabe was pinned under Len. Grabbing Gabe by the back of the head he slammed it into the floor. Gabe sliced Len's face just below the left eye. Len brought the axe down, hitting the side of Gabriel's shoulder. Gabe cried out in pain. Len used the moment to toss him across the room. He slammed into a bookshelf, which exploded from the impact. Mumbling several curses under his breath, he saw lights floating in front of his eyes. A second later he rolled out of the way as the hammer came down inches from his head.

Gabriel's hand landed on the axe. He sprang to his feet and in a swift move sliced Len's belly open. Part of his entrails spilt out. But even with the pain, Len came after Gabriel. He jumped on Gabe. This time the pair fell over the desk. Len wrestled the axe from Gabe and ran the handle through his shoulder. Gabriel again cried out in pain. Quickly removing it he spiraled around Len.

Len charged full force. The sound of crushing bones could be heard in the hall. Gabriel swung the axe at an odd angle and it landed in Len's neck. Gabriel flipped to feet. Len was circling around trying to pull the axe from his neck. He lost footing on blood. The huge man fell back and squirmed on the floor.

Gabriel picked up the sledge hammer. He cracked his neck to the left. "Justice is mine so says me!" The weight of the hammer fell, splitting Lens head in two. The sledge hammer raised again. "Come into my home and fuck with me!" The hammer fell again. With each new thrust Gabriel lost control. "Fuck with my people!" he yelled. Gabriel continued to pound the man's face, "Claim what is mine and mine alone..." until he felt the edge of the hammer pounding a hole in the floor.

Lifting the limp body with ease he buried his fangs and drank deep. Blood flowed from Gabe's mouth. Dropping the body, his eyes met Alek's. They were glazed over, giving him the appearance of a mad man. He was near frenzy from blood lust. Slowly Alek backed Yada from the door. Gabriel emerged from the room, minutes later, calm. He adjusted his shirt sleeves.

"Simon, prepare the car. Alek, call Paul and find out where the hell he is. Yada, retrieve me a fresh set of clothes. I believe we have a visit to make tonight to an old friend." Using his pinky he moved bloody strands of hair from his eye. Quietly he walked up the stairs. He appeared as though nothing had happened. His complete calm was more terrifying than rage.

12