The Darkness Pt. 02

Story Info
The evil starts influencing the family.
6.4k words
4.58
20.7k
29

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is over 18 years old.

I was standing outside in a field during a massive thunderstorm. I don't remember why I was out in the storm. The sounds of thunder and flashes of lightning hit me almost like blows as I stood there. Then, when lightning struck a solitary tree to my right, it made me realize how unsafe I was. The rain made it hard to see more than a few feet in front of me as I ran for shelter.

Seeing a line of trees in the last flash, I changed course and headed into the woods. The rain was less here, the canopy of leaves blocking both the rain and any light from the storm. I stumbled over a tree root and fell to the ground. I lay there for a minute catching my breath before I stood and wiped the dirt off my knees. As I did, I felt a vague sense of unease come over me. Something wasn't right, and after looking around, I realized that there weren't any sounds. No bugs, birds or normal animal sounds at all. Even the storm was suddenly quiet.

Something wasn't right. I started walking back the way I had come, hoping I could get back to where the storm was because it suddenly felt like a much safer place than the forest through which I was walking. But, after several minutes of walking, I was no closer to the edge of the woods than when I started.

Somewhere behind me, I heard a crash followed by the sound of something moving. Realizing the sound was getting louder, I started running. I could feel the hair on my arms standing straight up and knew in my soul that I didn't want what was chasing me to catch me.

I dodged between the trees trying to find a way out of the forest. I told myself I would be safe if I made it to the meadow. Whatever was following me was getting closer. Suddenly, it howled, sending chills down my back. Several other howls broke out in different directions.

Shit, there are at least five of them chasing me, I thought, as I ran faster.

The sense of dread was getting stronger. I could hear claws hitting the ground as whatever was chasing got closer. Rounding a large oak, I saw the light ahead of me growing brighter as I got closer to it. I could feel the breath of the creatures on my back as I entered a small, brightly lit clearing and collapsed in a heap. As I caught my breath, I looked back and saw multiple pairs of eyes moving in the darkness as the creatures paced back and forth, wanting to get to me but unable due to the light.

"You shouldn't be here," I heard a familiar voice behind me say.

I scrambled to my feet, careful not to get any closer to the edge of the light where the creatures lurked.

An older woman was walking towards me, holding a glowing wand in her hand. When my eyes adjusted and I was able to see who it was. "Nana?" I asked. The woman standing in front of me looked and sounded precisely like Page's grandmother.

"Yes, dear. It's not safe for you to be here, so let's get you home," Nana said, touching the wand to my forehead.

I felt a sharp pain in my head where the wand touched my skin, and suddenly I jerked upright in my bed. The forest and the things chasing me were fading like a bad dream as I struggled to remember what had happened.

"It was just a dream," I kept telling myself, the sound of my voice easing some of the fear I felt. I got out of bed and turned on all the lights in the room to make sure I was alone. I sat back in bed and wrapped the blankets around me until I stopped shaking.

I felt silly, but I would leave the lights on for a while. Then, finally, I must have fallen back to sleep because I woke up from a dream where I was peeing. So I ran to the bathroom, managing to make it just in time to avoid an accident.

Great, first a nightmare and now almost peeing in the bed, I thought as I finished up. I started to leave the bathroom when I heard a moan coming from Jen's room. I crept to the door attached to her room and slid the pocket door open a little, so I could see what was going on.

While it was dark in her room, she had her curtains open, and with the light from the moon, I could see her lying on the floor. I thought it odd and started to say something when it finally registered on my brain that she was naked. I had not seen Jen nude in years and was surprised at how much hair covered her pussy. Her breasts were not as large as mine but still looked nice as she pulled on them.

"Fuck, that feels good," she said as she squirmed around on the floor. As I looked closer, I noticed something dark moving between her legs. I thought it was a shadow until she moved her ass a little, and a gray creature came into view. It was lapping at her pussy while she pulled on her nipples. The creature was about two feet tall, with a head largely out of proportion with the rest of the body. Its skin was light gray, and as it came more fully into the light, I could see a very large cock, almost like another arm hung between his legs.

That looks like the things chasing me in my dream! I started forward to help Jen.

I didn't know what I could do, but I had to try something. The creature looked at me and made a motion with its hands. Suddenly the air in front of me thickened, stopping me from moving any closer to Jen. I stood at the doorway into her room and pounded on the air, trying to force my way through. As I struggled to reach my sister, I was forced to watch as she came hard, bucking her hips while the creature kept eating her pussy.

The creature backed away from Jen into the shadows.

"Where the fuck are you?" I asked, still trying to get into the room. As I searched the darkness for the creature, I noticed her bedroom door was closed.

It dawned on me that there was another way into the room. So I turned around and ran towards the doorway leading back into my room, running into another barrier. My own momentum worked against me to throw me back into the air. My butt made a loud thump as I landed on the ground.

As I got up off the floor, I realized I was trapped in the bathroom while that thing was in the room with my baby sister. So, going back to the doorway into her room, I started pushing again on the barrier as I watched my sister lying on the floor, trying to get to her.

She was still in the spot I had last seen her in. She ran her fingers through her hair and started to get up from the floor.

I noticed the shadows moving toward her. I yelled at her, but she couldn't hear me. I watched as the creature pushed her, knocking her down onto her hands and knees, her ass facing the bathroom where I was trapped.

Jen gave a small scream as she fell but didn't try to get away from the creature.

"Leave her alone, you fucking asshole," I screamed at the creature. It looked at me with cold black eyes before reaching out and running its claws over Jen's ass, stroking her.

I could hear Jen whimper as the creature ran its claws over her ass before reaching between her legs and pushing one inside of her. Then, Jen started sobbing as the beast began fucking her with its claw.

Seemingly satisfied with how wet she was, the creature positioned its massive cock against Jens cunt and started rubbing it up and down, getting it wet with her juices. Then, using small lunges, it managed to get the head into Jen's pussy, and she started crying.

"No, I don't want to do this. Please let me go," Jen begged, trying to get away.

Instead, the creature pulled back and dropped behind her, using two claws to pinch her clit while licking her pussy and asshole. Jen started panting again and pushing back as the creature put its tongue into her ass.

Jen went rigid and came hard, shooting her cum onto the floor below her. While she was trying to recover, the creature again tried to put its cock into her.

"No! I told you I want to save myself until I get married," she told the creature. The creature ignored her and got the tip of its dick into her pussy, and started pushing.

"Please stop. It's too big," Jen whimpered and tried to pull away, causing the creature to grab her neck, digging its claws in deep enough to draw blood.

I was crying as I beat on the barrier with both my fists. I was trying as hard as I could to get into the room, but all I could do was watch the attack on my sister unfold.

"Let her go!" I kept repeating, but Jen couldn't hear me, and the creature ignored my pleas.

Jen kept begging the creature to let her go as it pulled its cock head out again, running it up and down her cunt causing Jen to moan. A few minutes of this had Jen on the brink of cumming.

Jen had stopped asking it to not fuck her and simply hung her head panting as the creature lined its cock back up with her cunt. This time the head went in with less effort than before. The creature smiled at me as it slammed into her, forcing its dick entirely into her virgin pussy in a single stroke.

Looking at her reflection in the window, I could see her face and it broke my heart as she started softly crying, dropping her head down while it continued to fuck her hard. I watched as her breasts swayed back and forth as she was fucked violently. Then, finally, she lifted her head, her mouth forming an "O" as she came again.

The creature looked back at me the entire time it fucked my little sister. I swear it was grinning at me while rapidly fucked her like an animal. It fucked her for about 20 minutes, during which Jen had at least four orgasms before the creature came inside her.

As she felt it cumming, Jen had a massive orgasm and dropped her head and chest to the floor while she jerked and moaned. They stayed like this for a few minutes until he stepped away from her. As he stepped back from her ass, I saw that his dick was still hard. Looking at my sister, I could see huge globs of cum leaking out of her pussy, running down her extended lips before dripping onto the floor to form a puddle under her ass on the floor.

The creature looked at me in the bathroom, and while our eyes locked, it smiled at me. I could see that its teeth were narrow and pointed. Then, still looking at me, it reached down and started fingering Jen's cunt, causing her to groan as it gradually added more fingers into her cum filled cunt until its hand was inside her.

Jen had another massive orgasm that soaked the floor underneath her. Then, while she was still convulsing, it started dragging my sister around the room by her cunt. Jen had no choice but to crawl backward, crying and begging him to stop. The creature continued dragging Jen around for a few more minutes before its hand finally popped out of her stretched-out cunt.

Jen dropped into the fetal position hugging herself while the creature licked their combined cum from his arm and hand. When it finished, it smiled at me and faded into the floor. Once the beast was out of sight, the barrier keeping me out dissolved, and I was able to enter my sister's room.

I ran over to where she lay sobbing on the floor. "Oh my God, Jen, are you ok?"

"No more, please," she said as she jerked away from my touch and started fighting to get away from me.

"Jen, hey baby, it's me, T," I told her, stroking her arm, trying to calm her down.

She realized it was me and allowed me to hold her.

I rocked her as I asked, "Jen, are you Ok?"

She snuggled into my arms and mumbled, "Just a bad dream."

I realized that she was barely awake and didn't realize what had just happened to her.

"Let me help you get into bed then, sweetie," I told her as I helped her stand up.

I put my arms under hers and helped her get off the floor. She stumbled a little and wasn't steady on her feet, so I half dragged/led her to her bed.

I lay her down on the bed with her legs hanging off the side as I searched for her nightgown. It wasn't on the bed anywhere, so I dropped to my knees to look under the bed. There it was, just a little bit under the bed wadded up in a ball. I grabbed it, and when I straightened up, I found my face between her sprawled legs, looking into her gaping cunt.

It was red and swollen from the fucking she had and was oozing fluids onto her blanket.

I need to get her cleaned up before putting the gown on, I thought.

I intended to get a washcloth from the bathroom but found my face getting closer until I almost touched her. Then, before I could stop myself, my tongue touched her, licking from her asshole to her clit in a single pass.

Jen moaned but didn't move as I held my breath, waiting to see if she woke up. Then, satisfied she was still out, I started gently licking the juices from her thighs before moving back to the source.

What is wrong with me? I thought as I pushed my tongue deeper into my sister, unable to stop myself from licking her.

I moved my left hand under my top and twisted my nipples while my right hand went straight to my soaked cunt.

I finger fucked myself as I ate out my sister. I felt her starting to tense as she got closer to cumming.

Wait on me, sis, I thought as my left hand abandoned my nipples to start forcefully rubbing my sore clit. We both came simultaneously; Jen flooded my mouth with her cum as I soaked my pajama bottoms.

I lay there for a second before getting Jen dressed and covering her up. Then, I walked back to the bathroom on unsteady legs to change again before closing both bathroom doors and climbing back into my bed.

Finally, I dropped into a deep sleep in which my mom fucked the moving men while my sister lay next to her, getting fucked by a creature with a huge dick.

The next day I awoke to the sun streaming in through my window and the sounds of my family moving around the house putting things away. As I lay in bed trying to remember my dreams, there was a knock at the door, and Mom put her head into the room.

"Breakfast is on the table, sweetie," Mom told me.

"Ok, I will be right there," I told her. All thoughts of last night seemed to slip away as I jumped out of bed. I quickly used the bathroom before going downstairs to eat pancakes with the family.

Seeing Jen at the table, I looked her over, wondering if she remembered last night. The way she was acting, it was apparent that she didn't. Smiling at me, she folded and shoved an entire pancake into her mouth.

"Come on, Jen, you're not five anymore," Mom told her, rolling her eyes.

Jen just smiled, showing Mom part of the pancake she was chewing before closing her mouth in triumph.

"Manners, young lady," Dad said with a smile.

"Sorry, Mom," she said and went back to eating.

After we all were full, Dad cleared his throat as he glanced at each of us to make sure we were listening.

"I have to go into the plant today to take care of a problem," Dad told us.

"While I am gone, I want Tina and Jen to start working on cleaning up the barn."

Glancing at Steve, "you can mow the yard, including around the pond."

"What's mom going to do?" Jen asked

"Whatever she wants," he told her with a wink, and with that comment, we started putting the dishes into the sink.

"I will clean up the kitchen while you guys get your chores done," Mom told us.

Not one to argue; I hate washing dishes. So Jen and I left out the back door. Dad walked around with Steve, explaining how he wanted the yard mowed before leaving for work.

The barn was a little distance from the house and took about five minutes to get there. I waited until we were out of earshot before I stopped and turned to Jen and touched her arm to stop her.

"Are you doing ok?" I asked, vividly remembering what had happened to her last night.

"Perfect, why?"

"Don't you remember what happened last night?"

"Yeah, I had a horrible dream and ended up on the floor. It's kind of blurry, but I think you came in and helped me back to bed," Jen said, looking at me.

"That's all you remember?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, I don't know what the dream was about, but I must have tossed and turned because I am sore all over. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

I felt conflicted. Do I tell Jen what happened last night or let her think it was all a dream. I guess I spaced for a minute thinking about what to do.

"Tina?"

I realized the moment to tell her had passed, so I smiled and let go of her arm. "Sorry, I guess I wasn't the only one with bad dreams. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't kept you up."

We started walking again, and when Jen and I got to the barn, the dog came out of a stall and started wagging his tail. I looked at Jen as she saw the dog and noticed she was looking kind of afraid of the dog.

"Have you given him a name yet?" I asked her as I petted the dog

"Lucky," she responded.

"Why Lucky?" I asked, scratching him behind his ears which earned me a lick on my face

"If we had not come here, he would have died, so he is Lucky we did," she responded, moving away from the dog as he licked her leg.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. Jen loves animals, and I had never seen her push one away before.

"I am fine. I just don't want Lucky jumping on me right now," Jen said as she went into the stall to start moving out the old moldy hay.

"Come on, Lucky," I said as I walked to the other end of the barn to start raking up the mess there. For the next hour or so, I was busy cleaning and arranging things, and at some point, I noticed that I had not seen Lucky in a little while.

"Hey, I am going to grab a bottle of water. Do you want one?" I asked as I started walking back towards the house.

"That would be nice, and could you grab some soap and towels so we can clean out the tack room?" she called out from the little room next to the stall she had been cleaning.

"Sure, I will be right back," I yelled as I walked towards the house.

As I entered the house, mom asked me to carry some clothes to the utility room and put them in the washer. I grabbed the basket and went downstairs. I glanced at the floor where my mom had fucked the movers, and I could not believe I had eaten the cum she left in a puddle on the floor. The floor looked like it had never happened.

I guess my mom had gotten around to cleaning up her mess. I thought as I smiled.

I put the clothes into the washer and went upstairs to grab the bottles of water, soap, and towels. As I walked back to the barn, I waved to Steve, mowing the area around the pond.

When I got back to the barn, I looked into the tack room Jen had been in but could not find her. I was about to call out to her when I heard a noise coming from the back of the barn. Sitting the stuff down, I walked into the back of the barn and listened to my sister talking to someone.

"Stop, please I don't want you to do this," she said

I grabbed a pitchfork from the wall and started walking faster. As I came around the corner, I was shocked to see my sister on her hands and knees wearing only her panties. A creature like the one from last night was behind her licking her cunt through her panties.

As she tried to push it away, it would growl at her before going back to licking her. I know she said she didn't remember last night, but I was shocked she let the creature use her again. I stood there watching, not sure what I wanted to do before I realized I didn't want to stop it, so I hid behind a few bales of hay to watch without either of them seeing me.

After a few minutes, it grabbed her panties in its fingers and pulled them back and forth, almost like it was telling Jen that they were in the way. It did this a few times with Jen just kneeling there sobbing before It growled at her again.

Crying now, Jen pulled her panties down so the creature could lick her cunt directly. As It licked her, I noticed that its cock was hard and sticking out.

Oh my God, I thought, its dick is enormous.

I also noticed something I had missed last night in the dark. The head of its cock looked odd. The end was flat instead of rounded like a human cock and was at least three inches in diameter.

12