The Darkness Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it licked Jen, the head would flare out, getting larger and smaller, leaking precum in a steady stream out of the center. Finally, after a few minutes of licking her cunt it pulled down on her ass, aligning its cock with her cunt, and started humping against her ass until it forced the cock head into her soaked cunt.

Once it realized it was inside of her, it started pounding into her while holding her hips with its claws. Jen was initially crying and whimpering while looking ashamed at the ground. As the creature fucked her, she stopped crying, and her tone changed to moaning as the creature bottomed out inside her. Sensing her acceptance, it started fucking her faster and harder.

Watching Jen getting fucked again turned me on as well, so glancing around to make sure Steve couldn't see me, I unzipped my shorts and pushed my hand into my panties to stroke myself.

Jen was pushing back against the creature as hard as it was fucking her. "Oh fuck, harder. Fuck me harder," she moaned.

She came hard, squirting her juices all over the ground. The creature kept fucking her, and when Jen recovered, she started pushing back again as it lunged forward.

I pushed my shorts down and pulled my panties aside to better access my cunt. I drove a finger between the lips and inside as I watched my sister cum.

After she came again, the creature pulled its still hard cock out of her cunt and walked around to her face. It stopped and licked her face until she opened her mouth. They kissed, and Jen sucked its tongue into her mouth for a few minutes before it pulled away and looked into her eyes.

After a glance at where I was hiding, it moved its dick towards her face. He looked at me again and started growling at my sister. That snapped her out of her daze, and she looked up.

"What do you want now? You fucked me already," she sobbed at the creature who kept looking at her. It licked her face, leaving a trail of saliva from her chin to her eyebrows before pushing the cock against her lips and growling again.

"I am not sucking your cock, you stupid fuck!" she told him angrily as she started backing away. It let her get about a foot before lunging at her growling. Jen fell into a fetal position trying to protect her face while the creature snapped its teeth at her.

Seeing that she was not going to look up, it bit her on her ass. That caused her to jerk up and look at it in surprise. She opened her mouth to yell when it lunged forward, driving the head of its cock into her open mouth. Looking in shock, my sister didn't know what to do, so the creature started moving back and forth in her mouth.

After a few strokes, it stopped and looked at her, then did it again. When Jen didn't do anything, it started growling at her again and lifted one of its claws in front of her face. Scared, she started moving her head back and forth, giving the creature a blow job.

Jen looked like a slut with cum running down her legs and drool mixed with precum running down her face. As Jen grew more comfortable giving the creature a blow job, she could get more of the dick in her mouth.

In no time, she was deep throating it, her head meeting its abdomen with each thrust. A few minutes later, the creature started whimpering and moving faster until it came, filling my sister's mouth with cum.

As it came in her mouth, I came too, squirting on the hay I was crouching in.

Jen tried to swallow it all, but more ran down her chin than she got down her throat. The creature had been watching me as it came, and after it was over, it pulled away from my sister and started licking the cum off her face and tits. It wandered around her, licking until she was clean. Then, smiling at me, it pointed its softened cock at Jen and pissed on her leg.

"Why the hell did you do that?" she yelled, dragging her leg out of the way.

It started growling at her until she stopped moving, and it started pissing on her again. Jen looked at the creature with a mixture of hatred and shame as the hot piss ran over her leg and feet. The creature headed out of the barn and into the woods when it finished pissing on her, leaving Jen on the ground sitting in a puddle.

My sister lay on the straw-covered ground for a little while before she picked herself up and headed out the side of the barn to use the hose to wash off. Afterward, she grabbed some old clothing she had found and dried herself off before getting dressed again.

While she was getting dressed, I put my shorts on and backed out from where I was hiding. Then, I slowly moved back to get out of the barn without her knowing I was there.

I walked down to where Steve was mowing so it would look like I was helping him, and after a few minutes of watching him cut the grass, I walked back to the barn, making some noise as I went so Jen would know was coming back.

"What took you so fucking long," Jen asked as she snatched a water bottle out of my hand and started drinking.

I raised my eyebrow and frowned at her, to which she looked ashamed at how she spoke to me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to be a bitch."

"Mom had me do some things at the house and then asked me to check on how Steve was doing," I told her as I glanced at the scratches on her legs.

She followed my glance and said, "I was moving some of the old tack and tripped over a box." She looked confused, almost like she was wondering what had happened.

I frowned at her again, worried that she didn't seem to remember either attack. Then, glancing at the woods in the direction the creature had gone, "You may want to go into the house and clean the scratches before you get an infection. There is no telling how long that stuff has been out here or when it was cleaned last," I told her.

The idea seemed to cheer her up. "That is a good idea. You don't mind me leaving for a little while you are down here cleaning?" she asked.

"Not at all, Jen," I said as I smiled my big sister smile at her. She gave me a quick hug and ran to the house to clean up.

I spent the next hour cleaning the barn by myself before Jen returned. I had the barn clean by then and wanted to take a break.

"Wow, it looks great!" Jen said, walking up behind me as I put the last of the trash into a bag.

"Yep, we did a good job. Speaking of We, I think you should carry all the trash bags up to the main trash can since I did most of the cleaning work," I said, handing Jen a whole bag.

"Fine," she huffed, grabbed a couple of the bags, and headed towards the house. I sighed and grabbed a couple myself, and in no time, we had carried all the trash up to the house.

"Mom, since Jen and I are done cleaning the barn, could we go down to look at the pond?" I asked.

What I wanted to know was now that Steve had mowed the tall grass, could we go swimming in the water, but I didn't want to ask since it might lead to more chores.

Mom seemed preoccupied as she answered, "Go have fun, you two."

Steve walked in right as we were walking out. "Mom, is it ok if I run to town?"

"Is all the mowing done?" Mom asked.

"Yes, mama," he told her with a smile.

"I don't care, Steve. There are a few things I need from town anyways," she said, giving him a list of things she needed from the store.

"Can you stop at the realty office and pick up an envelope for me?" Mom asked as he walked out the door.

"Sure thing Mom," Steve told her and left.

Jen and I grabbed a blanket and some towels and headed to the pond.

"Do you think the water will be warm enough to go in?" Jen asked

"I don't know, Jen, but it has been hot the last few days, so I am hoping that we can go swimming," I told her.

When we got to the pond, we walked around until we found a place that looked nice to sit by the water. I walked over to the pond and put my foot in the water while Jen spread out the blanket and put down the towels.

"Well, is it warm?" she asked.

"Very," I told her, "almost like bathwater."

I intended to leave the cutoffs and tank top I had on when I got into the water, but with the water looking so clear and as warm as a bath, I decided I would go skinny dipping instead and started taking off my clothes.

"What are you doing?" Jen asked, blushing "someone might see you."

"Steve and dad are gone, and Mom is busy in the house. We live in the middle of nowhere, and the pond is not visible from the road. I don't want to wear wet clothes back to the house. Besides, I think I will work on my tan after I cool off," I told her as I tossed my bra on top of my shirt on the blanket.

Jen looked concerned for a few more seconds but then smiled and started stripping as well. I finished undressing and jumped into the water. Jen followed a few seconds later, and we both started splashing and swimming around.

After a while, we moved into deeper water and played Marco Polo until we both got cold and left the water to lie on the blanket. I got there first, grabbed a towel, and noticed that Jen watched my body as I bent over. I realized my ass was facing her as I leaned forward, exposing my asshole and cunt to my sister while my large breasts hung down. I opened my legs a little bit to give her a better view without being too obvious.

She caught me looking at her, and we both started giggling as we dried off. We lay next to each other on the blanket to let the sun warm us back up. I turned over onto my stomach and heard something moving through the dry leaves in the trees a little beyond where we were lying. Jen and I started reaching for our clothes when Lucky came charging out of the woods, wagging his tail.

As he came over to us, I looked at Jen and noticed that she looked afraid.

"What's wrong, Jen?" I asked

"Nothing," she said quickly. "Lucky just scared me, that's all."

Lucky came up to me and licked my face before doing the same to Jen, after which he lay next to her, putting his head on her back, looking towards me, wagging his tail.

I noticed that Jen was shaking a little bit. "It's OK, Jen. Lucky is just protective. He isn't going to hurt you," I told her.

Jen looked at me, then relaxed and let the dog lay his head on her back while she lay on her stomach.

I was getting hot again and decided I would jump in the water before going back to the house. As I got up, Lucky popped his head up and looked. I reached down and patted his head before going back into the water. Jen started to get up, but Lucky started growling at her. I was annoyed with him for the way he was treating her.

"Knock it off, Lucky," I told him. He looked at me for a second and then moved a little bit away from Jen and put his head down, looking at me.

"Stop pouting, Lucky," I told him. "Jen, come on and get into the water."

We played another couple of rounds of Marco Polo before we both got chilled again and decided to call it a day.

As we got out of the water, Lucky started jumping and running around, acting more like a puppy than anything else. So Jen and I dressed and started chasing Lucky around the yard until mom yelled that it was time to help make dinner.

We picked up the blanket and towels and raced to the house with Lucky trailing behind. When we had finished making dinner, both dad and Steve arrived, so we had a nice family dinner.

When we all were finished, I cleaned the kitchen while mom and Steve put away the things he picked up in town. Mom had Steve pick up a collar for Lucky with our name on it, so if he ran away, he could be returned to us. While he was at the pet store, he also grabbed a leash to walk him.

"Jen, take the collar and put it on Lucky and see if he likes it," Mom said, handing the collar to Jen.

Jen called Lucky over to her, and he sat while she fastened the collar on his neck. He looked at her after she finished, licking her face before going to the door to be let outside.

"Kids, we are going to bed, so keep the noise down," dad said as he and mom walked up the stairs.

We decided to watch TV for a few hours before Steve and Jen called it a night. I watched the end of the show and headed upstairs to bed. As I passed Steve's room, I heard someone moaning.

Curious, I noticed that his door was not shut all the way. Since the hall light was off, I took a chance and pushed open his door a little bit until I could see inside his room.

He was lying on his bed, stroking his cock while watching porn on his laptop. I couldn't remember ever seeing his cock before. It looked about seven inches long and was narrower than my last boyfriend.

I watched him jack off for a few minutes until he shot cum onto his stomach. Then, not wanting to get caught, I started to shut the door when he scooped up some of his cum and put his fingers into his mouth.

I could not believe it and stood there watching while he ate the cum off his stomach. When he was done, I closed his door like I had found it and went into my room.

I quickly stripped out of my clothes and climbed into my bed, looking at myself in the mirror as I started fingering my cunt, thinking about my sister getting fucked behind the barn and my brother eating his cum after jacking off.

I came hard in just a few minutes and lay there watching my breasts rise and fall in the mirror before I drifted off to sleep, lying nude on my bed and two fingers still lodged in my cunt.

12