The Darkness Pt. 04

Story Info
The ancient evil takes more control.
6.3k words
4.72
13.1k
20

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to any actual person, alive or dead, is just happenstance.

I woke to sunlight streaming into my room and the sounds of birds in the trees outside my window. I got out of bed and opened the window to hear the music they were making. As I opened the curtains, I could see the barn, and everything from last night came back to me.

What was I going to do? I thought, staring out the window.

If Beth was right then, there wasn't a lot of time before the changes we all seemed to be going through would be permanent, ripping my family apart.

I couldn't go to Dad; he would never believe me, and I was afraid that Mom and my siblings were already affected.

I could show him the video to prove what I was saying is the truth, I thought, but he would be crushed at mom's behavior and still would not believe that a house could do this to someone.

I guess the first step was to find out what had happened here before, I thought, turning away from the window and picking up my laptop.

I tried searching online for information about the house, but I couldn't find anything directly related. Finally, I was able to find something about the merchant who built the house, along with an article about the tragic fate of the last of his line in a mental hospital.

While looking for more information, I found that the local courthouse had records that were not online. So I decided to go into town and look, hoping the other documents would give me some answers.

With that goal in mind, I started towards my door when I saw my mirror and stopped. Since I have lived here, the mirror has always pointed towards my bed and the wall behind it. However, the mirror was turned and pointed towards the door more.

Who could have moved my mirror? I wondered, looking to see if anything else was out of place.

Not finding anything else out of place, I decided to set up my laptop to record any movement in my room while I was gone and went downstairs to tell mom I wanted to go into town.

When I got downstairs, I found mom sitting at the table reading the newspaper.

"Hi, Mom," I said as I walked in. "Where is everyone?"

"Hey T, your brother and sister went down to the barn to take care of the pony, and your dad left to help with a work emergency," she said, looking up at me and taking a drink of her coffee.

"Would you mind if I went into town and looked around a little bit?" I asked, sitting across from her at the table.

"Not at all," she responded. "I was wondering how long you would last in the boonies before you went stir crazy," she laughed.

She seemed normal, behaving just like she had before we moved here and nothing like the slut who had fucked Mike and Beth last night at the barn. So, maybe there was still hope if I could find out what was going on.

I grabbed the car keys and headed into town. The drive was boring, just mile after mile of hardwood trees until you got to the city limits.

I spent a few hours at the courthouse and library looking for anything new about the house. Not finding anything, I left and was on the way back to the car when I got a text from my mom asking me to pick up a package from Beth before I came home.

I didn't want to see Beth again, but I could not think of a way around it, so I stopped by the realty office.

The office was a small two-story house with large windows in the front and looked more like a home than an office. As I walked in, I found a large man sitting inside at one of the desks cursing at his computer.

"You stupid piece of shit," he told it while shaking the laptop.

I cleared my throat and said, "Excuse me."

I seemed to have startled him. He looked at me sheepishly and said, "Sorry, miss, I hope you were not standing there very long."

"No, not very long," I told him with a smile. "Would you like some help? I am pretty good with computers."

He looked at the laptop in his hands. "We replaced our old computers with new ones, and I can't find the update to a proposal I was working on yesterday. Beth said she had added some addendums to the contract last night, but I can't find them," he said before shaking his head.

"Where are my manners? My name is Tom Taylor" as he stood and held out his hand for me to shake.

"Tina Robertson," I said as I shook his hand.

"Ah, you must be one of Dave's daughters. Sorry I could not meet you at the new house when you arrived. I had the flu and was confined to my bed by my wife." Tom said, smiling at me.

"No worries, Beth walked us around and showed us everything," I replied, looking around the office.

"I hope you like the house," Tom said. "Your mother was quite taken with the house. Beth showed it to her several times while they were here looking."

"It's beautiful, and I love the pond," I answered back.

"Was there something that you needed? Other than helping an old man find his missing paperwork," he asked, chuckling.

I shrugged, "My mom said that Beth had left a package for her."

"Oh, right, she said something about that. It's upstairs on the counter. I will run and grab it if you wouldn't mind finding the contract for me. The name of the file is Peterson, east main."

I sat in his chair while he went to get the package. I found the file he was looking for and waited for Tom to return. A few minutes later, Tom came back holding a sealed box, sitting it on the counter for me.

"Did you find the contract?" Tom asked, looking over my shoulder.

"I found it, but the date on the file is a few days ago. Didn't you say that Beth was making changes after you had it? So she may have it on her computer," I said.

"Oh, thank you so much. I didn't want to tell Beth I couldn't find it. She knows all about computers, but I only know how to check my email. "

Glancing over at the other desk in the room, "Her laptop is on the other desk if you wouldn't mind seeing if she has a newer version," Tom asked me. "Her credentials are on the monitor."

I walked around the cubicle wall to Beth's desk and logged in. After a quick search of her computer, I found the document she worked on. Next, I asked Tom for his email address and sent them to him.

While I was doing that, I installed the same software I had put on my brother's computer so I could log in later and see what she was doing. Then, I logged out of Beth's computer and walked back to Tom, waiting as he read through the contracts.

"Thanks for finding the contract. I am meeting the Peterson's tonight to get them to sign them. The box on the counter is the one Beth left for your mom. Tell your mom and dad I said Hi," Tom said.

"I am happy I could help," I told him as I walked out the door.

As I got to the car, I was still trying to work out how to keep tabs on things at the house. I had gotten lucky a couple of times, but there was no way I could be everywhere all the time.

Driving away from the realtor's office, I found an electronic store and picked up some IP cameras. The salesman assured me that the batteries in the camera would last for days and that I could monitor everything from my phone or computer.

I packed up the cameras and headed home. I glanced in the kitchen and saw that it was empty, so I took the cameras up the backstairs and got to my room without running into anyone.

Going back down the stairs, I made it to the living room before finding Mom. I handed mom the package and her car keys.

"Did you have any trouble finding the office?" she asked, looking up from the book she was reading.

"Not really. Tom told me to tell you and dad Hi," I told her.

"Could you set this box on your sister's bed? Beth said she might have some work that Jen could do part-time."

"Sure, Mom," I told her and headed upstairs.

I dropped the box on Jen's bed and went into my room.

Seeing the mirror, I tried to move it to a corner so I would not have to look at it but found it too heavy to move by myself. Finally, after several attempts, I gave up, covered the mirror with a drop cloth, and went to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom, I sat down on my bed and opened my laptop. I had several emails, mostly junk, but a few from Steve's laptop from the software I had installed. Curious, I opened the link to watch the session.

Looking through the logs, he mainly searched for porn similar to the videos he watched. Still, he had uploaded a few pictures and a couple of videos from his phone. I opened the first picture and was shocked.

It was a picture of Jen laying on her bed, naked, cupping one breast while playing with her cunt. The angle of the photograph could only have come from the hall doorway to her room.

I quickly closed the laptop and locked both doors into my room. I didn't want someone barging in while I was looking at this.

Had he heard her and managed to get the door open without her knowing? I wondered.

The following picture showed Jen's body turned towards the door. Her legs parted so you could see she had at least two fingers inside herself.

The last picture was her on her knees next to her bed, sucking a cock. Her mascara was running as tears streamed down her face.

Is that Steve's cock? I wondered, quickly removing my bra and top for better access to my breasts.

I decided to open the first video to see if that let me know who was involved.

The video was shot from the doorway, catching Jen as she masturbated.

"Oh fuck," Jen cried as she moved around a little on her bed. She slowly slid her fingers inside her cunt while twisting her breasts with her other hand.

I stopped the video and grabbed my headphones. I didn't want anyone to hear what was going on. Then, satisfied, I clicked play again.

"Right there, oh fuck," she cried as she got closer to cumming.

"Please, mommy, please let me cum. I have been a good girl," she moaned, not realizing Steve was recording her.

"Of fuck, Oh, Oh," Jen's body tightened up as she came, squirting her cum onto the towel under her ass.

A few seconds of the video went by as Steve zoomed in to catch her face as he spoke. "I guess Mommy thought you were a good girl since she let you cum, Sis."

Jen's eye's snapped open, and she screamed, "Get the fuck out of my room, asshole!" as she threw a pillow at Steve's head.

"Sure thing Sis. I will show Mom the video where you asked Mommy to let you cum. I'm sure she will find it as interesting as I did," he said, stepping back out the door as he started to shut it.

"Wait! Please, Steve, don't show that to anyone," she begged, forgetting for the moment she was nude as she got out of bed to stop him.

Steve got a much better view of his sister as she got closer as he kept recording her.

"Turn off the fucking video!" she demanded, trying to hide her breasts and cunt from the camera.

"I don't think so, Jen. You know all the times where you were Miss holier than thou. Telling me how to live my life, and here you are getting off Fucking yourself while asking Mommy to let you cum."

"Please, Steve, I'm sorry. Can we just forget this happened? I will stop telling you how you should act. Please just delete the video," she begged.

"What's in it for me, Jen? At a minimum, I think we both know that you won't be butting into my life anymore, right?" He let that hang in the air a moment, waiting for her to nod.

He stepped closer to her, jerking the phone back when she grabbed it.

"Wrong answer Sis. You know what? I think I will just send this to Mom and a few of your friends and see what happens. At least it will knock you off your pedestal" Steve turned and started walking out of the room again.

"Wait! Please, I" Jen stopped herself.

"I what, Jen?"

"What do you want, Steve? I have some money put away. You can have it all."

"Jen, I don't want your money. You know what I want."

"What... That's Gross! " Jen gasped as she realized what he was hinting at. "You're are a fucking pervert, Steve!"

"Says the slut who wants her Mommy to let her cum?" Steve shot back.

"It's not... Fuck. Please, Steve, you're my brother," she pleaded.

"It's not what, Jen?" Steve asked her.

"Nevermind," You could see the fight had gone out of her at this point. Jen looked miserable as her face fell and her shoulders sagged.

"What do you want, Steve?" she asked, utterly deflated.

"For starters, you can give me a blowjob, slut" Steve said, walking into the room and pushing Jen back towards her bed.

I could see Jen crying as she dropped to her knees and unzipped Steve's pants. Then, she had his dick free and started licking the head in short order.

"Put the dick in your fucking mouth slut" he told her.

Jen started sliding the head into her mouth before backing off, licking the head, and then driving forward, engulfing about half of Steve's cock.

"Ah fuck, that feels good, Sis," he commented as he started moving his hips.

Jen seemed more upset when he called her Sis than when he called her a slut. He must have realized it also because he kept it up.

"You're doing great, Sis, ahh fuck, that feels good."

He panned the camera around to get a better angle for a picture, moving the phone over to the nearby nightstand to record my sister sucking him off, leaving his hands free.

Reaching down, he grabbed Jen's hair and started forcing more of his cock into her mouth until she started gagging. After that, he would back out a little, then move more of his cock inside. In no time, he was face-fucking his sister.

"Oh fuck, Sis, keep sucking slut," he kept telling her.

Finally, Steve pulled Jen to his abdomen and held her face there while he grunted and shot a load of cum down her throat. He pushed her backward when he finished, and she fell on the floor out of the frame.

He picked up the phone and finished the video with Jen lying on the floor, sobbing.

Holy fuck. I can't believe Steve did that, I thought.

Part of me was pissed at Steve for taking advantage of Jen. However, a more significant amount was turned on by watching Steve use her to satisfy his sick fantasy.

I looked at the timestamps and realized the other video was a few minutes later. I couldn't seem to help myself. I wanted to see what else happened.

My clothes felt too restrictive, so I pulled them off and sat nude in front of the laptop. Then, I opened the second video.

In the middle of her bed, Jen was lying on her back with her legs spread, looking at the camera.

"OK, Sis, I want you to masturbate again, only this time I want you to tell me how much of a slut you are."

"Please, Steve, just leave me alone. You got what you wanted," Jen told him as she covered her breasts and cunt with her hands.

"Get your fucking hands out of the way, Sis. Do you want me to send the videos to Mom? Maybe she will go easy on you and not kick your ass out of the house."

Realizing she had no alternative, Jen moved her hands to her breasts and started caressing them, gently tweaking her nipples. Then, she slowly dropped her right hand to her cunt and started to gently rub her outer lips before sliding a finger into her slit.

I moved around on the bed and got myself into a similar position. I used my right hand to play with my breasts and left to slide two fingers into my cunt. I watched Jen and mimicked what I saw her doing in the video, pretending that we were lying side by side, masturbating.

She slid her finger down from her clit to her opening, then back to the top. She kept doing this as she closed her eyes and seemed to forget that Steve was standing over her recording.

She became more animated as she fingered herself, moaning and moving around as she got closer and closer to cumming.

"Beg me to let you cum, Sis," Steve told her as he zoomed in on her face.

"Please, Steve, can I cum?" she practically begged him.

"Be nastier Sis, come on beg."

"Please, Steve, I have been a good girl. If you let me cum you can do anything you want with me," Jen said, looking directly into the camera.

I could tell she was close to cumming. Steve must have sensed it as well.

"Come for me, Sis, show me how much you love me," Steve told her.

Jen tensed and started cumming, soaking the towel her ass was lying on. I exploded seconds later.

Steve walked closer and ran his fingers through her slit, eliciting a moan from Jen before putting his fingers in his mouth.

"Fuck, you taste good, Jen," Steve told her.

The video stopped, and I had to pull myself together and clean up before anyone came looking for me.

Since it was just me and Mom in the house, I pulled out the cameras and placed one in Jen's and Steve's room. They were small, and their color allowed them to blend in. After loading the software on my phone, I moved them until they covered the beds in both rooms.

I had just returned to my room when I heard my brother and sister come up the stairs.

"Quit being an ass, Steve," Jen told him.

"Don't push me, Sis," he told her.

I heard their doors shut as they each went into their own rooms, so I pulled up both cameras.

Steve grabbed his laptop and sat down on his bed, checking emails.

Jen walked over to her bed and picked up the package I had brought back from the realty office.

Wonder what Beth sent her? I wondered.

Jen opened the box Beth had sent and pulled out a see-through blouse, a leather bra, a mini skirt, stockings, and pair of high heels.

When she dumped out the rest of the stuff in the box, it contained a dildo, a small butt plug, and a note.

After Jen had read the note, she stripped nude and placed the butt plug in her ass. It didn't go in quickly, but she could get it in after setting it on the desktop and forcing her ass down.

I saw that she had shaved all the hair off her pussy since the video Steve shot of her.

Jen dressed in the leather bra and put on a loose shirt and shorts before putting the rest of the clothes Beth sent into a gym bag. She closed up the box and hid it in her closet before leaving the room.

Being nosey, I followed her downstairs, where she asked mom for the car keys.

"It's getting kind of late to go out, Jen," mom told her, looking concerned.

"I was going to hang out with some girls I met in town," Jen told her. "Please, mom, we just moved here, and it's the only way I can meet people my age."

"I guess it will be OK, but don't be out too late, Jen," mom told him.

"I won't be," she promised as she ran out the door.

I went back up to my room and started doing research online about the area we lived in. Finally, after a couple of hours of not finding anything, I gave up and went to bed.

I woke up from a dream I could not remember at 2 am, and for a few seconds, I was disorientated.

Why is it so cold? I wondered.

Sitting up in bed, it became clear why the room was so cold. I had forgotten to close the window in my room, and the temperature had dropped enough to make it cold outside.

Getting up, I closed the window then went back to bed, pulling the comforter up, trying to get warm. As I started drifting off to sleep again, I heard a noise from the bathroom I shared with Jen.

It sounded like someone was moaning. I got concerned and went into the bathroom, but no one was there.

Guess I am hearing things, I thought and was beginning to turn around to get back into bed when I heard it again.

It was coming from Jen's room, so I went to the bathroom door that led into her room and opened it a little. I was able to see Jen on her hands and knees under her window, looking outside.

The curtains were open, and the light from the moon gave enough light to see she was nude, and the creature was back, standing behind her, licking her cunt. I put my hand inside my pajama top and started rubbing my tits while I watched it lick her.

"Oh fuck yes, right there," Jen told the creature who stuck its tongue deeper into Jen's soaked cunt.

12