The Darkness Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few more minutes, it backed away from Jen and stood silently looking at her. Jen turned her head and looked at the creature. "Why did you stop? I was almost there."

It just continued to look at her, almost like it was expecting her to do something. Finally tired of waiting on her, it started growling and looking at the ground.

Jen looked at it with both confusion and fear on her face before she dropped her chest to the ground and pushed her ass higher into the air.

The creature lunged forward and mounted her driving his dick deep into her wet cunt with his first thrust. Jen started grunting in time with the creature's thrusts.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Use me like a bitch. Oh god, I'm cumming" Jen said shrieked.

As she came, the creature started jerking, filling her with cum. Then, as she felt the jets of cum hitting deep inside her cunt, Jen came again.

The creature stood behind his bitch for a few minutes before he jerked his dick out of Jen. Jen cried out a little bit and dropped to the floor, still breathing hard. The creature just stood watching her for a minute before it bared its teeth and started growling at her again.

"What's wrong? I let you fuck me. What else do you want?" Jen asked.

It looked at its cock and then the mess of cum on the floor as if to answer her. It then lifted its eyes to hers again and growled at her.

"Sorry master, I forgot," Jen told it and scampered over to take his dick into her mouth to clean him off.

As she knelt there, sucking his dick, more cum ran down her legs onto the floor, adding the mess underneath her. Finally, after the creature was satisfied with her efforts to clean up the mess, it pulled away and watched as Jen scooped the cum out of her cunt and ate it all.

When she finished, Jen dropped her face to the floor and cleaned up their mess. When she got all of it cleaned up, she squatted in front of the creature, waiting for her next instruction.

The creature walked around Jen and started licking her face. Jen moved her arms up to hug him, and he growled at her again until she let it go. Then, it looked her in the eye again and growled at her.

Jen looked confused for a second and then slowly put her hands behind her head. This caused her tits to push out more, and after she got into position, it resumed licking her face before moving down to her tits.

As it licked her tits, it started biting her nipples, causing Jen to whimper and jerk back.

The creature lunged at Jen and grabbed her by her throat with its claws, growling at her.

When it let her go, she quickly got back into position, and it resumed biting her nipples and breasts. Jen had tears running down her face but made no more moves to stop the creature.

When it seemed satisfied with Jen's behavior, it licked the tears from her face. Then, finally, Jen opened her mouth, and they started French kissing.

That is when it hit me; the creature was training her to be its bitch.

The creature walked away from Jen and went to her dressing table. When it returned, it had the collar and leash that my mom had bought for Lucky in its hands.

It dropped the leash in front of Jen, who looked at the creature, puzzled.

"What do you want me to do with it?" she asked, picking up the collar.

It walked over to her and started licking her throat, then stepped back, looking at her again holding the collar in front of itself. Jen slowly moved her long hair out of the way exposing her throat. She was shaking as the creature reached forward and fastened the collar around her throat. When it had the collar in place, the creature licked her face again a few times like it was saying good girl to her.

The creature picked up the leash and brought it over to her. She connected the leash to her collar and waited on all fours for the next command.

The creature picked up the leash and headed for the door, pulling Jen after it. While passing the bathroom where I hid, it looked at me with a toothy grin as I masturbated, watching its domination of my sister.

I began to wonder if this show was for my benefit as much as for Jen's training. When they reached the hallway door, the creature pulled the lever and opened it.

It was a very erotic sight, watching my nude sister being led like a bitch by her master out the door and down the hall.

I decided to follow them to see what it would do with Jen.

I was also getting worried that there might be something wrong with me. I love Jen, but I was not trying to stop what was happening. I remember Beth saying that this house did things to people, but it hadn't really sunk in what she meant until now.

The creature led Jen downstairs and to the back door, her cute ass swaying as she walked on all fours. When he got to the door, he looked at Jen, who reached up and opened it for him.

I followed them, shutting the kitchen door behind me in case someone came downstairs while we were outside. I followed them as the creature led Jen down the hill from the house, stopping at the pond.

While the creature walked Jen around the pond, I found a tree where I could watch what was happening without Jen seeing me. Once hidden, I opened my robe and started fingering myself again as I watched them.

The creature led Jen through the grass on the pond bank. It kept clear of the water as it moved around the pond until it came to a stone circle on the ground.

The creature dropped the leash over a short stone spire before walking behind Jen, where he started licking her cunt again.

Jen dropped her tits to the stone and started moaning. After she was wet enough, he mounted her again and fucked her as he had in her room. Jen just grunted as he drove his dick into her cunt mercilessly.

I could see Jen's body move as the creature fucked her and realized that she was pushing back as hard as the creature was thrusting forward. After just a few thrusts, Jen started squirting her cum onto the stones below her, whimpering each time she came.

It drove its dick into Jen's cunt with a final thrust and started filling her with cum again. Jen came again as the creature filled her cunt to overflowing. When he stopped squirting, he pulled out and walked up to her face, where she licked his cock until it was clean.

There was a rustling in the leaves behind Jen, and another one of the creatures emerged from the woods. Jen had hung her head down after cleaning her master's dick, so I don't think she heard the new creature approach.

The creature looked at the newcomer but didn't make a sound as the new creature stopped behind my sister and started licking her cunt. Jen jerked up and tried to move, but her master started growling at her, so she froze.

While she was trying to figure out what to do, the second creature rose, put its dick into her cunt, and started pounding into her. Jen dropped her head again and started crying as the new creature fucked her.

It took the new creature about ten minutes to finish, and while he fucked her, Jen had at least two orgasms. Then, after it finished cumming, it approached Jen's face, and as she had for her master, she cleaned off her latest lover.

Another creature, a little taller and much larger than the other two, emerged from the trees. It shuffled up behind my sister, and I was shocked by the size of its cock. It had to be 15 inches long and as round as a soda can.

The latest arrival grabbed Jen's hips in its hands and drove about half of its dick into Jen. She stopped sucking the cock in her mouth and screamed around it, trying to move forward away from the dick that was impaling her.

The creature in her cunt pulled back hard on her hips, driving the rest of its dick into Jen, penetrating her womb. Jen went rigid and had a massive orgasm, soaking her legs.

The creature waited until she had calmed down some and then started fucking her very hard. On each stroke, it pulled out until just the head was in her cunt, and then it would drive the entire length of the massive cock back into her womb.

Jen seemed to be having one long orgasm that never stopped. The creature kept fucking her for several minutes before it buried its cock in Jen's womb, cumming.

The creature flooded Jen's cunt with a massive amount of cum, causing rivulets of it to squirt out around his cock and run down her legs. The sight of it using my sister was too much for me, so I came as well, getting almost my entire hand inside my cunt as I did.

I must have made enough noise when I came to get the attention of one of the creatures because it came towards me. I stepped back quickly to get away and felt the tree behind me pressing against my back blocking my escape.

The creature smiled, showing me its pointed teeth, and reached out to grab me. I felt a shock running through me, and the creature must have felt it as well because it jerked its hand back.

It started growling at me and circling the tree, trying to get to me. Every time it tried to get close to me, we both felt a shock, and it jerked back. The amulet around my neck was very warm and slightly glowing, catching both my attention and the creatures.

The creature stood looking at me with its purple eyes. It felt like I was sinking into them as our gazes locked. The longer I looked, the more everything around me started to fade away, growing darker like its eyes were somehow sucking up all the light from the moon.

I felt a jolt of energy hit me, and it startled me awake. I shook my head, trying to clear the fuzzy feeling in my head. I looked around for my sister and the creatures but could not find them. The pond, even the empty fields that should be here, were all gone.

I noticed that I was standing on an animal trail that started directly behind me. The path seemed to lead in the general direction my sister had to be in the last time I saw her. So I started towards where I had seen her last when I found a young woman standing in my way.

The woman had long red hair and wore a sheer robe open to the waist, which accented her breasts and legs. I could see her long nipples pushing the robe outwards as I looked her over.

"Please help me, Tina. I know you want me. I can smell the cum leaking out of your pussy," she said, opening the robe to her waist and showing me her significant snow-white breasts. I could do nothing but stare at her as she began pulling her hard nipples, twisting them savagely as she moaned.

She looks so familiar; I thought as I watched her. I could feel my juices running down the insides of my thighs and found that I was twisting my right nipple very hard while my other hand was rubbing my clit.

She looked so hot playing with her tits, and all I wanted to do was suck on her nipples. But, instead, she opened her robe the rest of the way, dropping it to the ground behind her.

Her stomach was flat, leading into her pubic mound, completely free of hair. She spread her legs a little more, and I could see her clit peeking out of her cunt lips.

"I can see you want me, Tina. You could just drop to your knees between my legs and eat my cunt," she told me, spreading her legs more so I could see inside her cunt as she slipped first one, then two fingers in and out of herself.

I wanted to taste her and started forward, but something kept me away from her.

"I know you want to eat me. All you have to do is take that silly necklace off. I will sit on your face, and you can suck me until I fill your mouth with cum," the woman said, slipping another finger into her cunt

I grabbed the chain attached to the amulet and tried to take it off, but I could not get the clasp to unhook. I tried pulling it apart using both hands, but it didn't seem that anything I did worked.

Angry that it was keeping me from my new lover, I went to grab the amulet itself to yank it off, and as my hand touched it, everything snapped back into focus. The woman vanished and in her place was the creature that had been fucking my sister a few minutes ago.

It looked pissed that I had not taken off the amulet like he wanted, and he started screeching at me. As my head cleared, I realized how close I had been to taking off the amulet and knowing that I would end up like my sister if I had.

I could see Jen behind him, pushing the cum out of her cunt onto the ground as her master petted her head and looked at me with a grin on his face.

At this point, the creatures must have realized that I had broken their spell. This seemed to both puzzle and annoy them that I wasn't following their directions. They shared a glance between themselves and turned, walking back into the woods, leaving the creature holding my sister's leash alone.

The creature that seemed to own my sister looked over at me again before taking the leash in its hand and leading Jen back to the house.

I followed them and closed the kitchen door after they went upstairs. When I got to Jen's room, she was curled up on the floor under the window with the creature lying possessively over her nude body. She moved around a little before she started snoring. With a final look at the beast, I shut the door and went back to my bed.

12