The Darkness Pt. 08

Story Info
A demon tries to take over the household.
9.3k words
4.76
9.9k
16

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to an actual person, alive or dead, is happenstance.

Beep beep beep.

The noise of the alarm on my phone going off finally penetrated my hazy mind.

Fuck, why did I want to get up so early? I asked myself as I pushed the covers away from my face and hit the cancel button on the phone to stop the alarm.

I threw the covers back and stretched, which caused my sleep shirt to raise and expose my polka-dotted panties.

I was startled when I heard a voice in my room.

"You look like a cat when you do that," Lynn said. I quickly pulled my shirt down and scowled at her image in the mirror.

"Stop doing that," I said tersely, sitting up in the bed to get a better look at the mirror.

Today Lynn was wearing a white blouse and brown pants that looked like leather.

"New outfit?" I asked, swinging my legs off the bed.

"Do you like it?" the woman in the mirror said as she twirled around, letting me see how tightly it fit her curves.

"It looks nice on you," I told her. I ran my fingers over my face, rubbing my eyes before running them through my hair, moving stray pieces from my eyes.

Shaking my head a little, trying to clear out the cobwebs, I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

Walking back into the room with wet hair and quickly dressed in a crop top and shorts. Finally satisfied with my outfit, I walked to the mirror to finish getting ready.

My reflection mimicked me blow drying my hair until I bent forward to get the roots dry. Upon straightening up, I was confronted by Lynn, who was topless and drying her hair.

"Really?" I asked, frowning at her.

"What? Don't you like looking at me?" Lynn asked as she released the hair dryer, which continued to float around her head, drying her hair. Then, looking into my eyes, she put her hands under her breasts, lifting them towards the mirror's surface.

I suddenly wanted to drop the hair dryer and play with her nipples through the glass.

"My image, Lynn," I said, shaking my head to force the thoughts away.

"Fine," she huffed, and the image reverted to normal.

I had given up on using an ordinary mirror in my room. Each attempt ended the same. Sometime during the night, the mirror would shatter, startling me awake to the noise and giggles from Lynn.

Initially, Lynn tried to act innocent, but after a few times, it was apparent that she was behind the destruction.

After getting ready, I went downstairs to eat breakfast with the family. My mom was standing next to the large window looking outside while talking to someone on the phone. Steve and Jen were sitting across from her, eating pancakes.

I made eye contact with Jen and whispered, "Who is she on the phone with?"

Jen finished chewing and whispered back, "Dad."

"Is he going to be home this weekend?" I asked Jen, getting excited. Dad had been out of town for weeks, and I missed him.

"Don't know yet," she replied.

I glanced over at Steve. He was staring at Mom as she paced in front of the window.

Wondering what had his attention, I glanced at Mom again. It took a few seconds before I realized what had captured Steve's attention. Mom was nude under the long tee shirt she wore, and as she moved, I could see her large breasts swaying. The added light from the window behind her left almost nothing to the imagination.

Mom bent down and picked up one of her plants, showing Steve and I half of her bare ass and a hint of her pussy.

I thought Steve was going to choke on the food he had put into his mouth as she wiggled her hips, oblivious to the show she was giving her kids.

I grabbed a few pancakes from the stove and sat across from Steve. I gave him a smirk as I sat down, effectively blocking his view of Mom.

What followed next was a quick brother/sister conversation without words. I could tell Steve was annoyed with me for blocking his view but continued feigning innocence. Finally, the silent conversation ended with him blushing and looking at his plate.

"Love you too," Mom told Dad as she hung up the phone.

She grabbed a cup of coffee and sat next to me at the table.

"Is Dad coming home this weekend?" I asked before anyone else could.

"No, a system issue forced everyone to cancel their plans. However, Dad is hoping the issue won't last more than another few weeks," Mom said after she took a sip of her coffee.

She didn't seem that upset with the news, which should have upset me, but for some reason, it didn't.

Mom turned to me, "We are going into town for the day, maybe even catching a movie. Would you like to go?"

It sounded like fun, but there was something I wanted to do that I didn't want the rest of them around to catch me.

"I think I'll stay home and catch up on some reading I have been putting off."

"You sure you don't want to go? It will be like old times!" Jen pleaded with me while making sad puppy dog eyes at me.

"Sorry, Jen. I want some quiet time to read," I told her, all the while trying to keep a straight face.

"Leave her alone, Jen," Mom told her as she got up and put her coffee cup in the sink.

I noticed that her shirt was bunched up a little in the back, showing everyone the bottom half of her ass. I pulled it down, much to Steve's annoyance.

"Thanks, Tina. I don't know what is up with this shirt today," Mom said as she left the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks, Tina," Steve said, sticking his tongue out at me.

With Mom's departure, the rest of us cleaned our plates and departed the kitchen. I spent a few minutes loading the dishwasher before going upstairs to my room.

At the top of the stairs, I caught sight of Steve leaning against Mom's closed bedroom door. I started to tell him to get away when he turned the knob and slowly opened the door. I stopped and watched as he quietly entered the room and shut the door, leaving the door open a crack.

Curious about what he was doing, I followed him to the door and moved it open so I could see into the room.

It only took a second to find them. Mom was standing in front of the mirror, drying her hair, her body wrapped loosely in a towel. Steve was standing out of her view, watching her get dressed, rubbing his crotch.

Sick bastard, I thought as I tried to figure out how to get him to leave without Mom knowing he was in her room.

Before I could think of a plan, Mom set the hair dryer down, knocking a cup off the counter. The cup bounced a few times before coming to rest on the tile, spilling its contents on the floor.

"Shit!" Mom said as she looked around to find something to dry up the spill. Not finding anything, she pulled her towel off and got on her hands and knees to wipe up the mess.

Steve and I watched her as she crawled around cleaning up the mess. Her tits were hanging down, swaying as she moved, the lips of her shaved pussy on display for Steve and me.

I was getting wet, remembering the times I had eaten her out. I slid my hand inside my shorts and started fingering myself as I watched her.

Glancing at Steve, I noticed he had pulled out his rigid cock and stroked it as he watched mom. While I watched, He undid his pants and shed them and his underwear onto the floor. His shirt followed, leaving him standing nude behind our mother.

I was about to admonish him when I realized how hypocritical that would have been. After all, I had fucked mom a few times. While I stood frozen fighting my internal demons, Steve walked forward.

Mom had pushed herself off her knees and was in the process of standing when Steve grabbed her hips and buried his hard cock deep inside her in a single stroke!

"Oh fuck!" Mom said as she felt his cock slide deep into her wet cunt, unconsciously squeezing the towel she had been using tightly in her clinched hands.

Steve pulled her hard into his crotch and grabbed her tits, forcing her to stand while he fucked her hard.

I could see in the mirror that Mom's eyes were closed as she moaned and grunted as Steve pounded her cunt from behind.

It didn't take Steve long to get her to the point of cumming when he pulled out.

"Please, don't stop. I'm so close," Mom begged, reaching her hands down to her clit to finish things herself.

Steve turned Mom around and pulled her close for a kiss, forcing his tongue into her mouth. The kiss surprised her, but she pulled him in tight, crushing her breasts between their bodies.

Steve broke the kiss, pushing her head up so he could lick her neck. Mom was standing there moaning with her eyes closed. I slipped another finger into my soaked cunt, unable to look away.

Steve brought his lips to his mother's ears, "Open your fucking eyes, slut."

Mom opened her eyes and seemed to realize what was going on.

"Steve, what are you... where is your...."

"Don't play coy with me, mother. You've been flashing your ass and cunt all morning. Not to mention these fantastic tits," Steve told her, grabbing two handfuls of Mom's tits.

"Steve, stop this now! I am your mother, you little shit," mom told him, trying to push him away but failing.

"You're like the others fucking dick teases around here," Steve told her, moving his hands to her enlarged nipples.

"Steve, please let me go. I don't know what you're talking about!" Mom pleaded with him.

I found myself torn between wanting to help my mother and helping Steve. Despite knowing deep down that Lynn was responsible for this, I realized I was looking forward to Steve fucking Mom. So I pulled my top and bra off and started playing roughly with my nipples as I watched Steve and Mom.

Steve pinched Mom's nipples hard, drawing a cry from her. She moved her hands up to try to pull his hands off her tits.

"Get your fucking hands down slut!"

Mom hesitated, but when Steve squeezed her nipples harder, she whimpered and let her hands drop to her sides.

"That's fucking better slut, now get on your fucking knees and suck me," Steve told her as he released her nipples and grabbed her head.

Almost in a trance, Mom dropped to her knees and started licking Steve's hard cock. She alternated between licking and popping the head of his dick into her mouth.

Mom licked his cock for a few minutes while I worked over my cunt with my fingers as I watched my mom suck off my big brother.

"Enough teasing, slut," Steve snapped.

He grabbed Mom's hair and used it to force his dick deeper into her mouth. She struggled only a few seconds before giving up and shoving more of her son's dick into her mouth.

I was getting close to cumming when I noticed Steve's ass tighten, and he held Mom's head against his pelvis as he pumped cum into her throat. Seeing Steve cum, I exploded, shaking as the orgasm made me feel weak.

As I calmed down, I watched Steve push Mom off his cock onto the floor. She lay there gasping for breath, licking her lips to get the last bit of Steves's cum.

Steve walked over to the sink and picked up a fly swatter he found there. He smacked his hand a few times before getting an evil grin and walking back to Mom. Standing behind her, he stared a few minutes before striking her bare ass with the swatter.

"What the fuck!" Mom snapped as she put her hand over the red spot Steve had left on her ass with the swatter.

"Get your fucking ass up in the air bitch, so I can fuck it," Steve told her as he struck her again with the plastic end of the swatter.

"Stop it!" She snapped as she started getting off the floor.

While she was still bent over, Steve struck her ass again, this time with the metal part of the swatter handle.

"Fuck, I'm up." she snapped, standing in front of Steve, facing away from him with her ass pushed out for him to fuck.

"Better, put your hands on the bathtub slut. Show me that ass."

Mom bent forward, putting her hands on the tub, which caused her ass to be displayed nicely.

"Next time I tell you to get your ass up, this is the position you are to get into. So, head down, ass up bitch," Steve chuckled.

Steve struck her ass again, leaving a welt where the metal handle struck her. Mom opened her mouth to yell as the next strike hit her other ass cheek.

"What the fuck, Steve? I'm where you told me to be," She yelled, holding the position even as Steve kept striking her ass.

"I want you to remember what will happen if you don't listen to me, slut. Put your shoulders on the tub lip. Good slut, now take your hands and pull on your nipples. Harder, Slut. I said, harder," Steve told her as he struck her ass harder.

Mom was pulling her nipples as far as they would go from her chest, crying from the pain in her ass and breasts.

Steve paused and looked at the patchwork pattern he had left on her ass and the fluid leaking from his mother's cunt, soaking her upper thighs.

"You're fucking soaked, slut," Steve told his mother as he quickly pushed three and, after a few seconds, four fingers into her cunt.

I could hear squishing sounds as he finger fucked her before he pulled them out and licked them.

"Don't try to tell me you don't like me hitting your ass, Mom," he said as he swapped the swatter to his right hand and stepped close to Mom.

Standing slightly to the side, he hit her directly on her cunt, striking the middle and hitting her clit. Mom jerked and opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out as she shot jets of her cum onto the floor and the side of the tub.

"Holy shit, mom," Steve said as he rubbed his cock against her spasming cunt before sliding his entire dick into her in one shove.

At this point, I realized I had stripped out of my clothes and was twisting my right nipple hard while I shoved most of my right hand inside my soaked cunt.

I was getting close to cumming, so I slowed down. Nevertheless, some perverse part of me wanted to cum when Steve filled my mother with his cum.

Steve kept fucking Mom hard, pulling out until the head of his dick was inside her soaked cunt before driving forward.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum in your pussy, Mommy," Steve told her as he sped up fucking her.

"Oh, please don't cum in me, Steve! I don't want to get pregnant!" Mom exclaimed, coming to her sense enough to plead with Steve.

I realized then what mom was talking about. Dad had had a vasectomy right after Jen was born since mom had trouble taking birth control.

I watched as the realization crossed Steve's face as he slowed down and pulled his hard dick out of Mom's cunt.

For her part, Mom let out a breath she had been holding when she thought Steve was going to cum inside her.

I must have made a noise because Steve turned his head and caught me leaning against the doorframe on the verge of a massive orgasm.

His look of surprise passed as he made a decision. Giving me that shit-eating smile he gets when about to do something he isn't supposed to do, Steve drove his cock back inside Mom. Three hard strokes later, I could see his ass tense as he flooded Mom with his cum.

It was too much for me, and I came hard, soaking my legs and the floor underneath me.

Mom came as well as she sobbed, knowing her son may have knocked her up.

Still looking at me, he grabbed Mom by her hair and turned her around to face him.

"Clean up your mess, bitch," he told her as he smacked her face with his deflating cock.

Mom opened her mouth and captured his cock, sucking and licking it until it was clean. Then, her task done, Mom slipped to the floor and lay there crying while holding her stomach.

Steve winked at me and whispered, "Your next bitch," before he bent down, pulled mom up, and threw her across his shoulder.

"I know how to fix this, slut," he told mom as he walked toward me. Mom's bare red ass was facing forward as he approached where I was standing.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and raced to my room, locking the door behind me and jumping into bed. I could hear Steve chuckling as he walked past my room and opened my sister's door.

I heard a muffled scream from Jen before it was quiet again. I lay there for a couple of minutes before my curiosity got the better of me.

Please be quiet, I thought as I slowly turned the handle and partially opened Jen's bathroom door.

Peaking through the small opening, I could see the door was open, and Steve was standing there with Mom kneeling next to him. Both faced the bed where Jen sat.

She looked terrified as Steve grabbed the clothes she had been in the process of putting on and threw them onto the floor. He stood, leering at her exposed breasts, his stiff cock bobbing in front of him.

"Surprise, slut,"

"What the fuck, Steve? Get the hell out of my room, asshole!" Jen yelled at him, trying vainly to grab her shirt off the floor.

"Knock the shit off, Jen. I came here to help you live out one of your nasty fantasies."

Jen looked confused for a second. Then she finally noticed Mom kneeling next to Steve. Mom had tears running down her face but made no move to hide her naked body from Jen's gaze.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about," Jen said. Even to me, she sounded unsure.

"Oh, come on, Jen. Do I have to go get the recording where you wanted Mom to fuck you?" Steve asked, reaching down to cup Jen's right breast.

Seeing that lying wouldn't get her out of this, she dropped her head and answered," No, Steve."

Steve tweaked her nipple and stepped back towards Mom.

"Ok, Slut. Get on your back so Mommy can give you the present I put inside her," He chuckled as he pulled Mom up by her hair towards the bed Jen sat on.

Jen started sobbing as she lay on her back, waiting for Mom to sit on her face.

"Steve, this is wrong," Mom said as she stood beside the bed. I realized she was trying to make a last attempt to gain control of the situation before things went any further.

"Come on, Mommy, Jen wants to suck my cum out of your cunt. Don't you want to give your little girl what she wants? After all, she is the baby in the family."

Mom struggled for another few seconds, and I hoped she would walk away. But, in the end, the perversion was stronger than her will, and she climbed on top of Jen and sat her cunt over Jen's mouth.

"Open up, sweetie, and eat the nice present your brother gave me," Mom told Jen as she pressed her cunt down on Jen's lips.

Jen refused to open her mouth as Mom pushed some of Steve's cum out of her red, swollen cunt. Then, seeing that Jen wouldn't play along, Mom grabbed both of Jen's nipples and twisted them hard.

Jen resisted a few seconds but eventually gave in and started eating Mom out with tentative licks. Shortly after she started, the tentative licks quickly turned into Jen forcing her tongue inside Mom.

Steve grinned evilly before grabbing Jen's shorts and ripping them off her body.

"Can't play with her pussy with it all covered up, can we, Mommy?"

Mom opened her eyes briefly before leaning forward and licking Jen's wet pussy.

Satisfied, Steve walked out of the room, shutting the door.

Wonder where the asshole is going? I thought, but the show my mother and Jen were putting on kept my attention from wandering.

I slipped my hand downward, fingering my cunt, when I felt a pair of strong hands grab me from behind. Before I could turn, I was thrown into Jen's room, onto the floor, gasping as Steve walked out of the bathroom behind me.

Looking up at Steve, I saw an expression I had never seen before, a combination of lust and something else, maybe anger or hate. I had never seen Steve angry with anyone in my whole life. All I knew was that the look terrified me, and I couldn't help myself as I back peddled away from him, trying to get away.

"My sweet, innocent sister Tina. Why are you trying to get away from me? I saw you finger fucking yourself while I fucked Mother. You didn't seem to mind it while you watched. Hell, you were on your way to another orgasm watching Mother feeding Jen my cum."