The Darkness Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room had gotten colder, even as the feeling of lust had become almost all-consuming.

"Why don't you come over here and suck my dick while we watch Mom and Jen get each other off?" Steve suggested.

I tried to fight against what he wanted me to do. The helplessness and lust felt worse than anything Lynn had used on me.

Lynn! I screamed in my mind, trying to get her to stop this.

Its... Not... Me... I heard Lyn's broken reply before she went completely silent. I realized then she had been an almost constant presence in my mind, like background noise.

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Sis. That construct can't help you. Nothing can."

Construct? Did he mean Lynn?

Steve grabbed me by my hair and pulled me towards his bobbing cock. I tried to get him to let me go. I even went so far as hitting his balls hard.

All he did was chuckle as he rubbed his cock on my lips, leaving a slimy trail of precum behind that sent a pleasant tingle to my nipples and clit.

"Come on, T. We both know you want to suck my cock."

I realized that, on some level, he was right. I had wanted to taste his cock since I watched the video where he forced Jen to do it.

Steve smiled as if he could follow the silent war raging inside my mind, confident of the outcome.

I felt the control of my body slip and watched as an outsider as I smiled and opened my mouth to take the wonderful cock between my lips.

Oh my God! I am sucking off my brother.

I sucked on the head, licking the underside, watching with delight as I saw a shiver run through Steve's body.

I had to have more of his cock; I thought as I tried to get more of it into my mouth. I could feel what could only be a combination of my saliva and his pre-cum leaking out of my mouth as I bobbed up and down.

I kept pushing, fighting my gag reflex before I felt his cock slide down my throat.

An idle thought floated through my mind. I had only tried this with one guy before I decided I liked women a little more than guys.

The next thought was wondering if I had given up on guys too fast. I felt myself reevaluating some of my choices.

"You are good at this, sis. Maybe I should have started with you," Steve told me as I deep-throated his cock.

Oh fuck, I should have done this sooner, I thought, trying to figure out why I had waited this long to suck his magnificent cock. For a second, I thought I heard someone screaming to fight this inside my head, but as quickly as it had come, it faded into nothing.

"Watch them, T. Look how much they enjoy licking each other."

I looked sideways at my mother and sister as they feasted on each others soaked cunts.

I was jealous of Jen getting to lick Steve's cum from Mommy. I almost hated her for it.

Steve seemed to know what I thought as he pulled his stiff cock out of my mouth, "Now don't hate little Jen, T. You will all get a turn to lick my cum out. I plan on breeding all of you."

The comment sent shivers down my spine all the way to my soaked cunt.

"Fuck me next," I found myself saying, almost desperate to have him breed me.

"Sorry, T. Little Jen is next, but don't worry, my little slut, there is enough sperm to go around," Steve chuckled as he patted me on the head. Then, he walked over to where Mom and Jen were, grabbed Jen's legs, and turned her and mother sideways so he could fuck Jen's pussy.

"Keep licking her while I fuck the slut, Mommy," he told our mother as he slipped his cock inside my younger sister.

Jen sighed and tightened her grip on Mother's ass as Steve started sliding his cock in and out of her soaked cunt. Mom was moaning as she licked Jen's swollen clit and Steve's cock as it slid in and out of Jen.

I couldn't take it anymore and leaned back, sitting on my heels, alternating between twisting my nipples and fingering my swollen clit as I watched Steve's ass as he fucked Jen hard.

At this point, I realized something was burning me between my breasts. I quickly grabbed the chain and pulled my medallion away from my body. It was glowing red.

That meant something, I thought. Something important.

My mind was so fuzzy, and the only thing I wanted was to get fucked.

I wonder if that is how people felt when Lynn influenced them.

That thought sharpened my mind slightly, at least enough that I could hear someone shouting my name. So, I turned my thoughts toward the sound of my name, and there was a pop as my spirit left my body to hover above it.

I could feel a strong pull to go back inside myself. Looking around the room, I watched as Steve fucked Jen.

I get to lick his cum out of her sloppy cunt. The thought of that sent shivers of excitement through my spirit.

I felt the pull from my body getting stronger and could see my spirit getting closer to my body. I could see that in my spirit's absence, my body had dropped the medallion, and it was attempting to force a hand inside my swollen cunt.

It will never fit, I thought as I watched and drifted closer.

"Tina!" I heard my name shouted, snagging my attention away from my body towards my room.

Two things registered in my mind simultaneously; In this state, I can see through walls. The other was that Lynn was banging on the mirror, frantically trying to get my attention.

I drifted through the smokey outlines of the walls and stood in front of the mirror, watching Lynn.

She seemed to relax a little at seeing me drift around in front of her.

Wait, can she see me?

"Yes, I can see and hear you, but that's not important right now. You have to fight back!"

Fight back?

"Yes! Don't you think your attraction to your brother is odd?"

Now that she pointed it out, it was a little odd. I glanced back at my brother and noticed something I hadn't before. He had a smokey outline like the walls did. I glanced at my mother and sister, but they looked normal.

Is that a demon? I tried to remember the name of the one involved with the creation of the mirror. I struggled for a second. Then I remembered his name. Lynn knew me well enough to guess I was about to say it.

"For fucks sake, don't say his name! Of all the idiotic, stupid things to ..." I could see her force herself to calm down.

"If you say his name, it will attract his attention. You don't want that until you can deal with him. We have a few more minutes before he notices that you are not in your body. When he does, he will force you back. If you are not ready, well, you most likely lose your soul and the rest of your family."

What does he want? I thought.

"Want? He wants the same thing they all want. They want out of Hell."

I guess that makes sense. I turned around and watched as Steve fucked my sister. A large part of me wished that was me. That thought caused me to drift back towards my body, which had managed to get one of my fists inside my soaked cunt in my absence.

"Focus, Tina!" Lynn shouted at me.

I stopped drifting away and floated back in front of the mirror.

So how do I stop him, err It?

"Remember when you almost shattered me, or the time that you imprinted and bound the creature that tried to fuck you?"

Yes, I thought tentatively.

"Remember how I told you that you are different?"

I nodded.

"On the surface, you are a normal talented young woman, amazing but not so special. However, under that, there is something ancient, sleeping. You will need to tap into that as you did before."

Before I could answer, Steve turned toward my body.

"Nice slut. Try getting more of your fist inside that tight cunt." He chuckled, sending shivers through my spirit.

He frowned, looking around until he spotted my spirit in front of the mirror.

"Naughty, naughty slut, leaving without permission," his cruel expression darkened as he saw Lynn behind me.

"You should have stayed out of this, bitch. I will deal with you shortly," he said, leaving little to the imagination on what he would do to Lynn.

"Get back to your body, slut," he commanded me.

I found myself being swiftly propelled towards my body as I heard Lynn scream to fight him.

My spirit slammed back into my body, and the shock of rejoining triggered the orgasm that had been building.

The room vanished, and the entire world went white.

Am I dead? I wondered.

"Not yet, but I expect you will wish you were the way things are going."

I spun around and saw a woman walking toward me. She wore a see through white mesh wrap that covered her from the waist down, leaving her large tanned breasts to sway as she walked.

"Who are you?"

She smiled as she stopped before me, our breasts almost touching.

"I think you would call me a grandmother, with a few thousand greats in front of it," her musical laugh filled the air.

I was trying to wrap my mind around what she had told me, but I kept returning to the thing that had invaded Steve.

"His name is Meldith," she said, reading my thoughts. That was the name of the demon who had helped create the mirror.

"He is a fairly strong demon. You will need my help to get rid of him."

She let that sink in a few seconds as she walked around my nude body, inspecting it.

"You turned out nice," she said, sending shivers through me as her hands cupped my ass, pulling my cheeks apart.

"Very nice," she said as she bent and licked from the back of my cunt, up to my asshole sending shivers through me.

Her hands let my ass go as she slowly kissed her way up my spine, gently creasing my stomach before cupping my breasts. Finally, she nuzzled my neck before licking the back of my ear.

"This isn't very grandmotherly," I commented as I reached back and grabbed her ass, pulling her tightly against my body.

She laughed and spun away to walk in front of me. "I was a very naughty woman."

"Can you help me?" I asked, trying to control the lust raising through my body.

She stood there, lost in thought, for a few seconds. I was about to ask again when her eyes snapped to mine.

"I will help you, daughter, for a price."

I didn't like the direction this was going. "I thought we were family?"

She chuckled, "we are family, little one. Otherwise, I would let the bastard have you."

I studied her. She would make a great poker player.

"What do you want?" I asked, deciding to be direct.

"Right to the point, I like that. I want to see his face when he is expelled from this side. I want him to know I was the one who did it."

I raised my eyebrows. "Sounds like you two have a history."

I saw a flash of anger across her face. "Let's say we were very friendly long ago before he sold me out. I want to see his face when he realizes I am the one who cast him out."

She had a smile, but it didn't reach her eyes. I felt a chill go down my spine, and I was tempted to take my chances with the demon for a second.

"Before I agree, there is something I want from you," I told her.

"You mean, besides not being used as a conduit for the demon to bring himself and some friends through to the real world? That really should be enough. Demon's souls birthed by human females. Well, it's not pretty. The mother begs someone to kill her before the end as her child starts feeding on her from the inside. Let's say it's a very messy birth."

I could picture what she described in my mind and almost felt the pain. I realized then that she was projecting this on me and created a ward to protect my sanity.

The world changed, becoming less bright white and, well, grayer. I could feel a chill on my skin and see my breath in the frigid air.

The woman chuckled, "You should have done that before he invaded your mind."

I felt pain as she tried to push past the ward. I don't know how long we fought before she stepped back and gave me an appraising look.

"Not bad for a novice. Ok, what does the little princess want?"

"I want to ensure I am me after we cast him out. But, I also want you to teach me. I have been lucky so far in dealing with my gift."

"Is that all?" she asked, looking amused.

I nodded, not wanting to push my luck.

"Deal," she said, pulling a knife out of the air and slicing her palm.

She handed the knife to me. I hesitated to try to figure out another way out of this. Then, not seeing another choice, I cut my palm. The knife left a line of fire across my palm, and before I could lose my nerve, I pressed my palm to hers.

There was a loud sound like a glass window breaking all around me. I jumped and tried to pull away from her but found her too strong.

"What is that," I asked, looking for the noise source.

"That is the sound of freedom," she said as she pulled me to her and kissed me, forcing her tongue inside my mouth.

I could feel myself sinking into her grasp, the world getting darker as if she was absorbing both me and the light. She held me tight as she looked me in the eyes, and with a smile that chilled me to the depths of my soul, she said, "Let's go get the bastard."

The light started returning as I found myself on my knees with Steve's cock moving in and out of my mouth. I could taste his cum and what must have been my sister's juices.

Wow, she tastes good, I thought as the cock slid down my throat until my face was crushed into Steve's pelvis. He held me there until I thought I would pass out, weakly struggling, hitting his thighs with my fists.

"Look who's back among us," he glanced over at Mom and Jen, who were locked in a sixty-nine as they tried to get all of Steve's cum out of each other's cunts.

He let go of my head, and I pushed myself off his cock, gasping for breath and choking as I recovered.

"One more cunt to go," He said as he forced me to my feet, using my hair to pull me up from the floor.

He dragged me over to the bed and threw me down on my back beside my mother and sister. I tried to get away from him, but he was too fast.

"I see you managed to break the thrall I placed on you. I guess it doesn't matter now. You will be knocked up like your mother and sister in a few minutes."

I started crying and struggling with him. I didn't want to have his bastard, nor did I want my mom or sister to have that fate either. Thinking about what would happen when we gave birth gave me additional strength.

I beat on his face, kicking him in the balls, but nothing seemed to work. He laughed and grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs wide and pulling my body close to his engorged cock.

He pushed the head of his cock inside my swollen cunt. At this point, I had stopped struggling. He had won, and there wasn't anything I could do about it. I started crying as I lay there. Sensing my surrender, he leaned his body in until his face was inches away from mine.

"You will enjoy this, T. Before I am done fucking you, you will beg me to cum inside you. Beg to be bred. Beg to have my child, even though you know it will kill you."

He licked the tears off my neck, moving up to my cheeks, before hovering above me.

Almost like someone else was controlling my body, I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"Please, fuck me. I want to feel you cum inside me. Please Meldith. Please, let me carry your child."

His look of superiority vanished at the mention of his name. He pulled back to get a better look at me.

"Who told you that name?" he demanded, searching my eyes for some clue.

"Does it matter, babe? Fuck me. Fuck me hard," I moaned as I cupped my breasts and held them up, offering them to the demon perched above me.

He looked unsure as I offered myself to him, so I dropped my breasts and slid them up his sides until I cupped his ass.

"I said Fuck Me!" I screamed at him, forcing his body forward and driving his cock deep inside me.

"Oh, Fuck. That feels good. Fuck me harder, Meldith," I exclaimed, swatting his ass to get him moving.

He still looked confused, but he realized I/we had bound him to a task with his name, and he couldn't stop himself.

"Want it rough, you little witch? I will give you rough," He said as he picked up speed, pounding my cunt as hard as he could.

I could feel a massive orgasm approaching as my brother's body fucked me harder than I thought possible. As he pounded me, his cock was moving in and out, almost like a jackhammer.

"That's it, fuck me," I kept chanting as I got closer and closer to the biggest cum of my life.

I was almost there when I felt Steve's cock start to swell.

"You had better not fucking cum in me, asshole," I told the demon using steve's body.

"This is what you wanted, slut," he grinned at me as his whole body started to tense.

My hand shot out and wrapped around his throat, tightening. I watched in amazement as my nails on the hand wrapped around Steve's throat grew several inches until they were all sharp and pointed.

The demon and my brother struggled to get free of my grasp. At this point, I was more an observer than a participant. I could feel the changes happening to my body as she took over complete control.

The demon was frantic, trying to get loose from her hold on his neck. My legs wrapped around his waist, trapping his cock inside my cunt.

"I said you had better not fucking cum in me. Keep fucking me until I tell you to stop,"

The demon stopped struggling and looked at me, his eyes jet black. I could feel the room receding as I was pulled into the twin black pits.

Suddenly, my head moved up, hitting Steve's nose and breaking the spell the demon had been attempting.

"Any more shit, Meldith, and I will fucking cut your balls off and feed them to you,"

The demon's eyes got larger, "El? That's not possible," he said, shaking his head and trying harder to get out of her/my grasp.

"Finish what you started, asshole. It's been a long time since my last fuck."

I could see the expressions on Steve's face and the smokey outline of the demon, and he was terrified.

What the hell did I agree to? I thought.

I heard her, El, chuckle in my head.

The demon seemed to realize it didn't have a choice as he started slowly fucking me again.

"Did I say to make love to me or fuck me?" She/I demanded.

We released our hold on Steve and watched him consider running away. His experience with El must have told him it wasn't a good idea.

Steve started sliding his stiff cock into me, almost knocking my breath out with each stroke. At the same time, he grabbed my breasts and started to maul them.

"That's it, lover, harder," she/I demanded, opening our legs wider to give him better access.

"How is this possible?" he asked, not stopping fucking me for a second.

"More fucking, less talking," she/I told him.

He kept pounding me as hard as Steve's body would allow, driving me closer and closer to a massive orgasm. I knew it was seconds away from washing over me as I looked Steve in the eyes.

"Don't you fucking cum, asshole," she/I said as the world shattered. The pleasure was incredible as my body shook and sprayed cum. The orgasam lasted for several minutes, sending spasms and small jets of my cum all over.

I could feel Steve continuing to fuck me as I started to come down. Finally, he slowed his pace until he stopped, fully buried inside my sore cunt.

"Get the fuck off me," we/I demanded, pushing Steve away.

His slick cock came out as he stumbled away from me.

My mother started to get off Jen when she/I grabbed her face, stopping her from getting fully up.

"Not so fast, slut. You can have Steve in a little while. But, tell you what, why don't you start fisting your daughter? I'm sure she will enjoy it."

Mom's confusion vanished as she looked at Jen's cunt. Wasting no time, she forced several fingers into Jen's cunt.

I struggled for a second, trying to get control back.

"Stop your nonsense. Our bargain isn't complete," I heard El tell me as she pushed me to the back of my mind.