The Darkness Pt. 10

Story Info
Tina finds her family, but will she be trapped like them?
10.3k words
4.64
5.2k
12

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is 18 years old or older at all points. Any resemblance to an actual person, alive or dead, is happenstance.

The first half hour of the trip, Lynn spent popping between mirrors in the car, trying to scare me. Honestly, the first time she did it, I jumped and almost went off the road as I jerked the steering wheel.

"Boo," Lynn said, appearing in my rearview mirror again.

"Damit Lynn! Cut it out," I yelled at her, trying to mimic how my mother would do it if I bounced my image around between mirrors while she drove. The chastised look on her face caused me to start laughing; before long, we were laughing together.

I glanced at my cell phone. I had tried to call my dad, but it went directly to voicemail. So I tried the office and was told he had a family emergency and had left yesterday.

Lynn noticed the glance, "He will be ok, Tina. After we find the assholes that took your mother and siblings, we will find him too."

"How much further?"

"We are getting close," Lynn said, her eyes losing focus as she compared the location of the man she had linked with and the map she held in the mirror.

"Turn right at the next street."

I slowed down and turned the corner as instructed. The street was narrow, with tree limbs crossing overhead, giving it the illusion of a tunnel.

"The road deadends ahead at a house," Lynn cautioned me.

I turned the lights off and slowed the car to a crawl before stopping the vehicle on the road. I closed my eyes and checked for any wards or traps, realizing too late that I had broken several of the wards along the road.

"Crap, they know I'm here," I muttered as I felt something shift toward me.

"Maybe, but do they know it's you or just some lost driver?" Lynn asked as she shifted out of the mirrors and into the ring I wore.

"Good point," I said, opening the door and leaving the car.

I could feel the wards contract, slowly closing around me as I walked towards the house's front door.

Forming the necessary constructs to cut through the wards, I continued letting them wrap around me, pretending that I didn't feel them as I climbed the steps on the front porch.

I had just raised my hand to knock on the door when it swung open, revealing a middle-aged, dark-skinned woman.

"Can I help you?" she asked, her eyes traveling over my body before returning to my face.

"Sorry to bother you, but I think I'm lost. My Aunt gave me directions, but I am beginning to realize I didn't listen to them well enough.

I could feel the wards tighten as she watched me. To an ungifted person, the sensation would have felt uncomfortable, causing them to incorrectly assume that the issue was having a conversation with this stranger.

To me, it felt like my skin was on fire, and I had to fight the desire to sever the wards.

Patience, I heard Lynn say. Easy for her to say. She wasn't being squeezed.

"What's your aunt's name?" the woman asked, leaning against the door.

Susan Miller. According to the map, she lives about a mile from here, Lynn supplied.

Really? That is the name of one of the witches that attacked me!

I guess we need to go over some details so things like this don't happen again, Lynn replied.

I guess the conversation pause was too long because the woman shifted slightly, causing the wards to contract further.

"Sorry, I was trying to remember her last name. Susan Miller," I told her, smiling.

The woman frowned, "Susan never mentioned having a niece."

"I can understand that. Aunt sue and my mom had a huge fight when they were younger, something about a guy they both liked. Anyways, as far as I could tell, they haven't spoken in years. About a month ago, while going through some old boxes at Mom's, I found out I had an Aunt, so I wanted to meet her."

"Does she know you're coming?"

"No, after I confronted Mom about it, there was a big fight. So I thought it might just be better to show up."

The woman thought about it for a few minutes, making me very uncomfortable.

I had been pulling apart the wards while we spoke in case I had to make a hasty departure.

"Can you help me?" I asked, making one last plea before I knew I would have to leave.

"Sure, sugar, any family of Susan is like family to me. So why don't you come in while I see if I can get Susan on the phone," the woman said, stepping back and motioning me to enter.

Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I walked into what looked like a living room and felt the wards around me relax.

I realized that I had let my guard down as I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, and the world faded.

I don't know how long I was out. I only knew that I was cold and had a thumping pain in the back of my head, almost drowning out Lynn's shouting.

Thank God you're awake, Lynn said, dropping her volume as I winced.

I tried to open my eyes but couldn't see anything.

Something is covering my eyes, I guessed.

I tried to move my arms and legs, quickly figuring out that my arms were bound behind me while my legs were tied together.

What did I miss? I asked her, trying to stay still, both for the headache I had and to keep some element of surprise.

Your body was stripped and bound before you were thrown into a cell.

That explained why I wasn't able to move my arms or legs. I could feel Lynn's ring still on my finger.

I was able to hide, so they missed me, Lynn said, answering my unasked question.

"You can stop pretending to be unconscious," a woman said from somewhere in front of me.

I heard clothing rustling as she moved closer to me.

Can you help me see? I asked Lynn.

Suddenly the darkness was shattered as Lynn gave me a 3d view of the room. The colors were washed out, and some things were brighter than others, but at least I could see. What immediately stood out were the bars and walls making up the room I was in. Like the other woman in the room, they glowed brighter than the other items in the cell.

Why are some things glowing and other things are not? I asked Lynn.

Anything magical in nature will glow. The brighter the glow, the more power it contains.

The woman stopped before me and squatted in front of my face, frowning down at me as I shifted my head slightly, looking up at her.

This wasn't the same woman who had answered the door. Instead, she wore a black outfit that hugged her body, a sharp contrast to the light-colored hair streaming down her back.

"I have to admit. I don't know if I am more shocked that you found us or that you just walked in the front door."

I shivered as I felt her fingers trace a line down my neck and up the side of my left breast, stopping just short of my areola.

"Very responsive, like your sister," she muttered, gently tracing lines on my skin with her nails. The lines she left behind left a faint glow on my skin.

She knows about Jen! I thought, finding it harder to think as the woman continued caressing my skin.

I moaned as she touched my left nipple for the first time, feeling electric shocks going straight to my clit.

The woman chuckled as she kept tracing lines down my stomach, going around my pubic mound and back up to my right nipple. Her touches were slowly, almost painfully so, moving me towards a massive orgasm.

She traced her finger downward again, stopping just before she would have touched my clit.

"Fuck, don't stop," I moaned.

"We have just started, Kitten," the woman chuckled. She tapped the bindings on my legs which spang open. I spread my legs, hoping she would touch me again and wasn't disappointed when she drew a curved line from just above my clit around my outer lips until her nail touched my asshole.

I jerked as pleasure shot through my body, pushing me closer to an orgasm that seemed just out of reach. But instead, the woman traced from my asshole past the other side of my pussy until it joined back at the point above my clit.

Small quakes were running through my body, making it impossible to lay still as the woman paused, watching with a hungry expression.

"Does my Kitten want to cum?" she asked, tweaking my nipples.

"Please! Oh fuck," I found myself begging.

"Just a little more, and you can cum, Kitten."

The lines she was drawing on my skin were driving me crazy. I was shaking, and from the outside, I am sure someone would have thought I was having some kind of seizure.

I watched as she drew another line from the nexus above my clit, down the left side of my pussy until she reached my vagina, easily pushing her finger inside. I could feel her curving her finger until she touched the nerve bundle behind my clit.

The pleasure she was giving me was making it hard to think. Honestly, I just wanted to cum, not caring about anything other than that need.

She pulled her finger out of my cunt, tracing a line up the right side of my pussy to the nexus. Then, smiling at me, she moved her finger slowly toward my clit.

I held my breath as she curved her finger around the hood, sending jolts through my body as my clit rapidly extended further than I had ever seen it do before. Then, after she finished tying the line to the nexus, she sat back and admired her work.

"You have such a beautiful body, Kitten. We will have a lot of fun, you and I, as will the others when they breed you."

Breed me? The thought floated through my mind, pulling a small part out of the constant pleasure. The slight shift was enough that I could hear Lynn screaming in my name.

Snap out of it! Lynn's voice raked across the small part of my mind, not enthralled.

What's wrong? I asked her. God, I sound like I'm half asleep.

She has almost completed the Rune! You have to do something to protect yourself, or you won't be coming back for this!

That got my attention. The rune was going to overpower my mind with constant pleasure signals, making it impossible to do anything.

As she started drawing another part of the Rune, I quickly formed a shell around my mind, borrowing energy from the ring to power it.

Hope this holds, I thought, realizing that if it failed, my mind would be unable to perform anything more complex than my base functions. I tied it off just as she finished the line she was working on.

"There, all done, Kitten. Would you like to cum now?" She asked, leaning down until her lips almost touched mine. Her blue eyes, just inches from mine, seemed to look straight into my soul.

"Please," I heard myself whisper.

"Then cum," She said, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

Ecstasy exploded through my body as the largest orgasm I had ever had blasted through my mind. I could feel the shields weaken as wave after wave of pleasure crashed against them.

I knew it was a matter of seconds before they failed when I felt Lynn's presence in my mind. She wrapped herself around me and held me, keeping me safe from the pleasure that threatened my existence.

I have you , Lynn told me, holding me tight in her embrace. I had no resistance left as I clung to her. Our essences combined for a second, and I wondered if she would overpower me.

She separated slightly from me, forming her face above mine as we looked at each other.

Yes, I could take you like the others, she said, confirming my growing fear.

I could, but I won't. I have waited a long time to have someone to love. Someone strong enough to love me back.

I love you too. I told her as I pulled her back to me. There was no me or her for a few seconds, just us. Ultimately, I was the first to pull back, separating myself from her. The waves of pleasure were receding, taking the pressure off the shield.

Lynn and I stood side by side in the center of my mind, holding hands, as we looked outwards through my eyes at the woman hovering above my face. She frowned slightly as she pulled away and started retracing the Rune on my body.

Shit, Lynn said.

What's wrong? I asked as I turned to her.

I don't think she is human.

I raised an eyebrow, hoping she would get to the point.

Lynn smiled, tracing my face with her hand.

I forget how young you are sometimes. She is a minor demon, most likely a succubus. She is using the Rune to link to you and using pleasure to remove all of your natural defenses.

So she is trying to steal my soul?

Lynn just nodded, looking very concerned.

I don't know how long you can hold this separation you created. I will do what I can to strengthen it, but She is powerful, and the Rune amplifies her connection to you.

Now I was worried. I could picture the Rune in my mind and had to admit it was exquisite. As I followed it, I could see some of the elemental Runes it was composed of, which caused memories of how to counter them to float through my mind.

I quickly wove the counters below the Rune etched in my skin. It eased the pressure I felt dramatically. The changes I made were invisible and would disrupt the Rune when activated. I tied a line to the shield, setting a failsafe to trigger the counters automatically if it was breached.

Satisfied, I turned my attention to Lynn, only to find myself alone.

Where did you go? I asked, looking around.

Your changes to protect yourself reinforced your protections, pushing me out.

Sorry, I didn't mean that to happen.

It's ok, T. It's probably for the best, anyways. There are still some aspects of my nature I don't wholly control.

I felt something like a hug from her and felt better.

Looking outside, I could see the demon regarding me, no doubt trying to figure out what protections I had that kept her from claiming my soul.

Finally, she smiled. "It seems my new kitten has some surprises for me. I think I kind of like that. Normally pleasure will overcome these kinds of things. But I have met a few that pleasure, by itself, didn't accomplish my goals. So let's try something else."

The demon moved over to knelt beside my body, still shaking from the massive orgasm she had induced. I could feel the steady rise of pleasure the Rune was forcing on my body and knew it was only a matter of time before I came again.

She leaned over my body, sucking my left nipple into her mouth, eliciting a moan.

Chucking, she took her finger and slowly traced a red line around the base of my hard nipple. She repeated this process to my right nipple before moving down my body to my extended clit.

When she sucked it into her mouth, I felt another orgasm start, only to be cut short when she bit my clit.

"Fuck!" I yelled, the pain instantly stopping the orgasm.

She drew a circle around my sore clit, just above the blue one from the pleasure Rune. Then, she picked up a disk from the table and touched the pleasure Rune, along with the red circle Runes.

She sat on the cot next to where I lay and adjusted the disk in her hand. Then, finally satisfied with her work, she squatted next to my head.

"See this, Kitten? It's a little remote control for the Runes on your body. It can adjust the strength and type of stimulation your body gets."

She moved her finger across the blue circle on the disk, and I could feel the pleasure building in my body shift position in sync with her finger movements.

"Ever wonder if you can have an anal orgasm?" She asked with an evil grin.

I tried to shack my head, not wanting to find out what was behind the grin, when she moved her finger to the bottom of the circle. Then, the pleasure started radiating from my anus, rapidly building until a colossal orgasm washed over my body. I convoluted on the floor as I squirted stream after stream of cum from my soaked cunt.

I tried to ask her to stop, but I couldn't form the words as my eyes rolled back as I passed out.

"Kitten. Wake up, Kitten," I heard her calling me. I fought the pull I felt, wanting to stay in the lovely dark place I found myself.

"Bad Kitten," was the only warning I heard before pain ripped through my left nipple. My eyes shot open, and I opened my mouth to scream, but no sounds came.

It felt like someone had ripped my nipple off my body. The pain lasted a few seconds before it faded to a dull ache.

"Glad to see that you are awake," She chuckled, leaning forward to lick the tears off my face.

"Now we can have some fun," she said as she stood over me. I watched in shock as her entire outfit faded into nothing at the touch of her fingers.

She turned around, letting me get a good look at her small high breasts and long slender legs that ended in her tight ass.

As she squatted down over my chest, my eyes were drawn to her perfect pussy, just inches away from my mouth.

"Want to taste me?" the demon asked, spreading her outer lips with the fingers of her right hand.

I shook my head slightly, wanting nothing to do with a demon, no matter how enticing they looked.

She pouted, drawing the fingers of her left hand down her body to rub her stiff clit before slipping her ring finger inside her glistening hole.

I turned my face away as she brought her glistening finger toward my lips, jerking side to side to keep her from putting that finger into my mouth.

"Have it your way, Kitten," she said before touching the disk again. First, she hit me with pleasure, then just before I climaxed, she hit me with pain in either my nipples or clit. She did this multiple times, leaving me worn out and wanting this to end so I could escape to sleep.

Sensing I was worn out, she placed her finger again on my lips. I didn't fight her as she slipped it inside my mouth and coated my tongue with her juices.

The taste was intoxicating! I found that I had sucked her finger entirely inside my mouth.

The demon laughed, pulling her finger out of my mouth.

"No, please don't take it away," I heard myself beg.

"Do you want more?" she teased.

"Please!"

"Please, what, Kitten?"

"Can I please have more, Mistress?" Even as I said it, I realized how much trouble I was in.

"Now, how can I not give it to you, Kitten, when you begged so nicely for it," the demon said as she shifted until her cunt was hovering above my lips.

I picked my head up and fastened my lips on her cunt, sucking and licking to extract more of her magical elixir.

The demon groaned as she ground her pussy against my face, holding my head as she moved closer to her orgasm.

Past the point of caring, I felt her start to shudder as she came, squirting more of her juices into my wide-open mouth. The additional stimulation that it provided pushed me over the edge. I felt everything getting fuzzy as I kept cumming, soaking the floor.

I came to hugging myself inside the shield I had built. It took a few seconds to figure out I was still intact, and after an inspection of the shield, I pushed my senses outward until I could view the room I lay in.

"Were you able to capture her soul?" the woman who had opened the door from me asked the demon.

The demon glanced at my exhausted body. "Not yet. She is powerful and was able to protect herself from me," she said, turning to look at the other woman. "It's just a matter of time before she is broken, and I can harvest her soul. Until then, she is just another toy to play with."