The Darkness Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any reason not to put her in with the others?"

The demon fingered her neckless of glass beads, "No, it should be safe. Seeing her family's soulless bodies being bred might be what it takes for her to crack."

I realized I needed more help to get out of this mess, so I sent a summons for some reinforcements. I just hoped they got here in time.

I guess at some point, I had fallen asleep because when I next opened my eyes, I was in a different room, lying on a hard table and on the verge of cumming.

Hands were moving all over my body, and someone was licking my soaked pussy. I could hear someone moaning, and as everything came into focus, I found that it was me.

"Ah, welcome back, Kitten. We have been waiting for you," I heard the demon say in my ear as she kissed her way down my neck.

I felt someone lick and then suck my right nipple. Then, looking down, I met my father's vacant eyes.

"No, Daddy. This is wrong," I told him, wanting to pull away but finding I couldn't move.

He spat my nipple out of his mouth. "It's ok, Kitten. We are just having a little fun," His tone and mannerisms mimicked the demons.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

The demon licked her way up my neck and kissed me on the lips. "I made him a more enjoyable pet," She said, hovering above my face as she fingered a bead on her necklace.

"I'm assuming that the reason for you to be here is to find your family," she said, licking her lips. "What kind of host would I be if I didn't let you get reacquainted with them?"

She slid away, allowing my brother to grab my left breast. He started licking my nipple before pulling it into his mouth to suck, staring at me with his dead eyes.

"You remember your little sister?" The demon said, pulling the head of the person eating my pussy away from my body.

"Hi, Kitten, you taste so fucking good," Jen said, her eyes as dead as the others. Jen returned to eating my cunt when the demon let her hair go.

"Just one person left from this family reunion," the demon said, looking off to the side.

My head turned involuntarily in the direction the demon was looking. I watched as my mother came into view.

Mom had the same dead eyes as the others, but the changes to her were more pronounced. Her skin looked almost gray as she stepped into the light, her full breasts swaying as she walked. The most shocking thing, it looked like she was several months pregnant.

I turned to the demon. "What did you do to her?"

"Me? Other than taking her soul, nothing," it said, stroking my mother's face with her hands before dropping them down and squeezing her breasts.

Milk started to dribble from her nipples as the demon squeezed the breasts harder. Then, letting mom's breast go, she ran her hands over her stomach, creasing the outline of the child in her womb.

"The little one, well, that could belong to your father or brother. They have taken turns breeding the little cow."

As mom came closer to me, I couldn't help but notice the river of cum running out of her swollen cunt and down her legs.

"Of course, now that she is knocked up, I have let others use her as a token of my thanks for their assistance."

As she finished, a short demon walked up beside mom, putting his hands on her ass possessively before pushing one of his long fingers into mom's ass.

For her part, mom just stood there grunting as he finger fucked her ass. I looked away from his grin, unable to stand looking at his smug face as he played with my mother.

"Don't be like that, Kitten," the demon chastised me, forcing me to look at mom. "Enjoy the show that Cow is putting on."

I watched as the demon pulled his fingers out of my mother's ass before he guided her to her knees. He pointed at his crotch, and my mother wasted no time pulling down his pants and exposing what looked like a small baseball bat for a cock.

Mom happily licked and sucked on the cock until it grew almost twice the size before he pushed her away from him.

He started toward me, his massive cock swinging obscenely between his short legs when the other demon stopped him.

"Not yet," the Succubus said as she stroked my neck. "We must wait until she is pregnant before you can fuck her."

The short demon scowled at the succubus but walked over to my mother and picked her up. Then, keeping eye contact, he shoved his cock deep inside my mother's pussy.

I watched as his massive cock pistoned in and out of mom's swollen cunt, the lips stretching out several inches before being pushed back inside.

"Oh fuck. Shit, fuck this cow. Right there. Oh, fuck!" Mom said she seemed almost normal for the first time since being reunited with her.

The Succubus wouldn't let me look away from their coupling. She forced me to watch as he pulled his cock out of her cunt and spun her around.

My mother attacked the cock, wagging in front of her face. She licked the shaft covered with her juices before shoving the cock straight into her mouth.

The demon grunted as mom sucked hard on his cock. He let her go at her own pace for a few minutes before grabbing her head with his clawed hands. Then, grinning at me, he shoved the entire thing deep into her mouth and down her throat.

I watched helplessly as my mother pushed against his thighs, beating her fists against his stomach as he held her against his pelvis.

"Your mom can sure suck cock, can't she, Kitten," my father said, pausing his assault on my breast to watch his wife being used.

"He's killing her," I told him, trying to break free of the invisible restraints so I could help her.

Mom's struggles were getting weaker as her oxygen-starved body hung impaled on the cock down her throat.

The Succubus said something in a language that sounded like a series of growls.

He looked at her, showing his fangs before pushing my mother off his cock and letting her collapse onto the floor.

I watched, holding my breath until my mother gasped and started breathing again. After that, I could only watch as she struggled to her knees before grabbing the demon's cock and sucking it again.

"See, Kitten. Your mother is fine. The fucking whore just needed to take a break," my father said before resuming his attack on my swollen nipple.

The demon started fucking mom's face hard, leaving a trail of precum and saliva running out of her mouth, where it dripped down onto her swollen belly. He kept this up for almost ten minutes before he pulled his soaked cock from her mouth. Then, looking over at me, he started shooting cum into her open mouth.

As each shot of cum touched my mother's tongue, she squirted on the floor as she came. Each time she came, it was harder than the last time until she was just a quivering mess held up by the demon's grip on her head.

With the last shot of cum overflowing her mouth, the demon picked mom up and turned her around to face me.

"Oh, Mom," I said, turned on and disgusted simultaneously. Her face and upper body were covered in saliva and cum, making her look like a cheap slut.

The demon ran his cock up and down mom's slit, causing her to moan, which turned into a scream as he forced his massive cock inside her cunt.

"Open your eyes and tell your daughter how much fun you are having," the Succubus said, squatting next to my mother to grab her swaying breasts, forcing milk out of them onto the floor.

Mom opened her eyes and looked at me, "Oh fuck, Tina. His cock is fucking huge."

She closed her eyes for a second before they popped open, "Oh shit. Of fuck. Don't stop. Oh. Oh," she said as she came again, her face scrunching up and turning red.

The demon didn't stop, he kept plowing into her body, and a few strokes later, the monster buried its massive cock deep inside her, filling her with its cum. Mom continued to spasm, cumming again every time the demon shot another rope of cum into her soaked pussy.

My mother collapsed on the floor in a heap after the demon finished with her.

"Mom!" The way she lay there made me wonder if she was still alive. I tried to get up to help her, but I was still held tightly in place.

"Calm yourself, Kitten. Your mommy will be fine. The baby has to absorb the gift my friend gave her. See, she is ok,"

I watched as my mother struggled to get to her feet, her skin even grayer.

I kept struggling to get free, and momentarily, I forgot the pleasure my family was providing me.

"Ahh, Kitten. Don't worry about your mommy. She will have at least one more child before she is completely drained, and I discard her."

The demon leaned in and licked my ear, "Your sister will probably welp three, maybe four girls before she is finished," the demon chuckled.

She hovered over me, putting her face inches from mine. "You, my little Kitten, you are a wild card. For some reason, I cannot take your soul, don't worry; I will figure that out."

She must have seen the wheels in my head turning. She creased my cheek. "Trying to figure out how much time is left for your family, Kitten?"

She waved her hands at the room. "Time flows differently here than what you are accustomed to. A moth here is several days in your home realm."

She laughed, the sound sending chills down my spine. "Come here, Cow," she motioned at the table I lay on.

My mother struggled to the table, still unsteady on her feet. The demon ran a finger through my mothers cum filled pussy, coating it with the other demon's cum. My mother stood, panting as the Succubus moved her hand to her mouth. The monster teased her before pushing the wet finger into her mouth.

As my mother tasted the cum, she climaxed, her swollen breasts squirting milk as her whole body shook. While my mother sucked her finger, the demon turned to look at me. "Might as well get your breeding started."

At those words, my sister and brother stood and walked to the side next to me. Jen's thighs glistened with the juices flowing out of her cunt as Steve moved behind her and pushed his stiff cock into her pussy.

My father stood and walked between my splayed legs.

"No. Daddy, please, don't do this," I begged, hoping beyond hope that he would stop or I would wake up from this nightmare. But instead, he just grinned and placed his hard cock against my folds.

"You know you want this, Kitten," he said as he slowly pushed his cock inside me.

I struggled to escape as I felt him slip deeper into my body until our pelvises touched. Then, without waiting, he pulled out and pushed in again, settling into a rhythm as he fucked me.

Tears obscured my vision as I started climbing toward a massive orgasm, my mind at war with my body.

The demon leaned down and licked the tears off my face. "You taste so good, Kitten. Stop fighting this. There is nothing you can do to stop it."

I looked at my father, his face no longer slack but filled with lust as he fucked his oldest daughter. My mother was standing behind him, grinding her body against his as she ran her fingers through his chest hair.

"Fuck the slut good, Daddy," Mom told Dad as she slipped her hands to his hips, helping drive his cock deep inside me.

I could feel another orgasm as Dad picked up the pace, slamming his cock harder into my pussy.

"Ahh, fuck me harder, Steve, like Dad is doing Tina," Jen exclaimed, watching our father fuck me.

"Come here, Cow," the demon called my mother up to my face. "Why don't you climb on top of her and feed her your juicy cunt?"

"Please, no," I begged, having seen what had happened when a finger coated with the demon's seed was fed to my mother.

I could hear the Succubus laughing as my mother squatted above my face and lowered her cunt onto my mouth. I closed my lips tightly, trying to keep the sperm out of my mouth. Then, my mother moved up, using her pussy to close off my air supply.

I would like to think I held out for a long time, but I am sure it was less than a minute before I opened my lips, and a little of the sperm leaked between them.

My world exploded in pleasure unlike anything I had ever felt, my body shaking as I started cumming. My spasms triggered my father's orgasm, and he blasted cum deep inside my pussy. This triggered another orgasm in me. I opened my mouth to scream, letting in a flood of demon cum, which pushed me into a constant state of cumming.

At some point, my mother climbed off me. I was too far gone at this point to care. I had been coming since the first taste of the demon cum.

I heard the demon whispering, "It seems that pleasure isn't the key to your soul, and pain didn't seem to work either, so maybe we mix both. Won't that be fun?"

I screamed as the pain ripped through both my breasts before it moved to my clit. It alternated between feeling like someone was driving a spike through my flesh to the feeling it was ripped off. At the same time, the pleasure rune was activated, and I started cumming hard over and over again. Then, the pain and the pleasure started spiraling upwards, leading toward something that scared me in its intensity.

I couldn't make any sounds as the pain and pleasure became too much, and the world suddenly went white.

"It's ok, I have you," someone kept telling me as they held me, stroking my hair to calm me down.

Gradually, I stopped shaking and took a deep breath.

"I think you will be ok now, " the woman who held me said.

As the world became focused, I sat on a grassy hill overlooking a large body of water. I looked at the woman who held me and immediately recognized her.

"How did I get here, El?"

"At a guess, your mind separated from your body to protect itself," she said, looking off into the distance. "Something similar happened to me when I was betrayed. Unfortunately, at least for me, the one who caused it realized what happened and pulled me back."

Her smile was tinged with sadness as she looked at me. "So, tell me what happened."

I told her about finding my family missing and tracking them down. Her eyebrows rose when I got to the part about moving Lynn into a ring I wore. She waited until the entire story was finished before saying anything.

"We need to talk about your abilities, Tina. To my knowledge, there is no way to move the construct."

"Lynn," I interrupted. People needed to stop referring to her as some inanimate object.

El frowned, "Lynn," she shook her head, gathering her thoughts.

"You should have asked for help before charging in. Now you and your family need to be rescued. If you hadn't thought to send the summons, no one would have ever known what happened to you."

She held up her hand to forestall my objections. "You may be the most powerful witch ever to walk the planet, but you are still only one person and woefully undertrained.

"Now, all that aside, we need to get you free. While Succubuses are low-level demons, that doesn't mean they are not dangerous. Their greatest strength is their ability to manipulate humans at their base level...."

El droned on, teaching me about the different types and how to counter and contain them.

"Any questions?"

I thought about what she said and remembered a detail I had forgotten to share.

"I think my mom is pregnant. At least she looked that way when the male demon fucked her."

"Was she pregnant when they were taken?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so, and if she was, she wasn't this far along."

I remembered something that the demon had told me. "The demon said that the timeline moved differently in the realm she has us trapped in." I looked out at the water, watching the waves hit the shore.

"Tina, you have to get everyone out of there. If she is pregnant and gives birth, they will modify the child and make another succubus."

I looked into El's eyes, "How do I get everyone out?"

"You are very powerful and resourceful. I'm sure you will ...."

The rest of what she said was lost as I was yanked away from her and back into my body. I opened my eyes to find the succubus inches away, staring directly into them as she lay on my body.

"Welcome back, Kitten."

"Leave me the fuck alone," I said, struggling in vain to get my arms free.

"Now, that isn't any way to talk to your owner," she said.

"You're not my owner," I told her, glaring at her.

"Still in denial, huh?" She pulled away until she put her elbows on my breast and her chin in her palms.

"I like that about you, Kitten. Still carrying the illusion that you will get free or someone will rescue you. Fighting the inevitable outcome with every fiber of your being, even as the end comes racing towards you."

I felt someone touch my inner thighs before a cock pushed inside my sore pussy. It only took a few strokes before I started to feel an orgasm approaching.

The succubus climbed off my body, letting me see that it was my father that was fucking me.

"Daddy, please don't do this. Please stop," fuck I could feel myself starting to crest, and as my orgasm washed over me, my father grunted and came, filling my cunt again with cum.

I thought it was over, but instead of pulling out, he kept fucking me.

The succubus leaned over me, taking my right breast into her mouth. "Isn't this fun? Your dear old dad fucking his favorite daughter, over and over again until he can't do it anymore."

"Stop this," I told her, trying to focus on her instead of the next orgasm rapidly approaching.

The demon traced the line of the pleasure rune that circled my breasts. "Oh, I don't think that will happen, Kitten. At least not until daddy dearest body gives out." I could feel her nails touching my skin, pushing me towards a massive orgasm.

I moaned when she stopped tracing the rune, electing a laugh from the demon.

She walked behind my father, putting her arms around his torso and holding him while he fucked me. She kissed his neck, watching me as I started to shake from the pleasure his cock was giving me.

I came hard, squirting all over my father's groin and the floor behind him.

"That's it, keep cumming, Kitten," the demon encouraged me.

I could feel the cock inside me expanding and knew my father would cum again. "Please, daddy," I whimpered. At this point, I didn't know if I wanted him to stop or cum again. My emotions were all tangled up.

He came suddenly, jerking hard as he filled me up again. His orgasm triggered another one for me.

In the brief time between coming back to myself and the next orgasm, I looked at my father, really looked at him. His skin was grayish, although his chest was dark red. Deep down, I knew he was dying. His essence drained right in front of me.

Images of him teaching me to ride my first bike, holding me when I fell, scraping my knee on the ground, flashed through my mind. More good memories followed, and even as I approached another orgasm, I started getting pissed.

The anger merged with the orgasm until my world exploded as I came again.

"Stop!" I screamed, pushing outward with my mind.

Everything froze in place. Even the droplets of sweat falling from my father's forehead hung in the air, unable to move.

I shattered the runes the demon had drawn on my skin and released the bindings holding me in place with another thought.

Pulling away from my father, I felt his engorged cock fall out of my cunt, allowing his cum to run freely out and down my legs as I climbed off the table where I had been attacked.

I watched the succubus's eyes get larger as she realized what was happening and tried to break free. Then, with a thought, I severed her links to everyone she was controlling before binding her to the table I had vacated.

I knew I was running out of time as I felt the demon straining against the bounds I had placed on her and the other monsters in the room. I examined the wards in the room, breaking them as I pushed towards the outside of the building I was in.

This place has to be in Bardo. It's the only realm that touches the normal that humans can survive in. I thought, unsure how I knew this to be accurate but trusting the information nonetheless.