The Darkroom Ch. 04 -Thursday [F4A]

Info
Retelling a story about multiple orgasms in a Volvo.
346 words
4.77
2.8k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by Ambidentrous

This is Chapter Four of six, written by Ambidentrous, whose erotic writing is imaginative, smart, detailed, masterful, relatable, and so, so sexy. Each chapter is a complete vignette with a satisfying opening and finish.

I adore the characters he has developed. They are intelligent and fun and have incredible, creative sex. I can’t wait for you to meet them.

Summary: A fantasy about nice college guys getting "appreciated" in their basement darkroom. This is chapter four of six, in which another nice guy gets “appreciated” while retelling a story about multiple orgasms in a Volvo with imperfectly balanced tires and the best ride.

Excerpt: Thursday knelt down so she was nose to nose with Anthony and took his face in her hands. "Sometimes when a girl is extremely horny, and she doesn't have anyone handy to, well, fuck her, she finds it necessary to hump what's handy, and usually what's handy in a girl's bed is her pillow."

Anthony was dumbstruck. "You can do that?"

"We all can do that, and we all do."

There was an indignant snort from one of the girls.

"Okay, well, most of us do. One of us keeps a few wiggle toys in the second shoebox from the left on the shelf of her closet behind her teddy bear for occasions when she 'can't get boned.'"

Laughter erupted out of the darkness from three of the girls. "I'm going to move those as soon as I get back to my room," said an embarrassed voice.

Anthony spoke out of the darkness, "What about you? What do you fantasize about?"

Thursday was silent for a moment. "Lately? Just you. Will you take off my skirt?"

Anthony felt Thursday arranging his pillow between her legs. She tucked her knees under his so she could be as close as possible to him.

"I'll start when you start your story." She leaned forward, her hands against his thighs, and she barely touched his lips with her own. "Are you going to make me wait?" She kissed him. "Come on."

--:--
--:--
1.0
Addicted2UNow
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Addicted2UNowAddicted2UNowabout 1 year agoAuthor

@sport404 - I appreciate your feedback very much. I mentioned previously this is my first project here on Literotica. I am so happy it is being enjoyed.

sport404sport404about 1 year ago

Unbelievable how each story can be so original with using the same storyline. Fantastic erotic story but what truly makes it work is your smooth, seductive soft voice. Without your reading it would be just another story. Keep going Lady, don't stop.

Addicted2UNowAddicted2UNowover 1 year agoAuthor

#MessyDice - I just read your comments on the last two chapters. Thank you. I had so much fun recording this story. I love that the girls are smart, and clever, and kind. Thank you for listening and providing feedback. Listener comments mean so much both to the performers and writers.

MessyDiceMessyDiceover 1 year ago

I'd happily meet these ladies, any day of the week!

Share this

Similar Stories

You & I in a Hotel Sexy couple and mild exhibitionism.in Erotic Couplings
Exhibitionistic Woman Meet Voyeuristic Man They have a little fun.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Performance Ch. 24 - The Big Black Chair The final chapter of The Performance series.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Faker Ch. 01 She discovers something about herself, and a plan is hatched.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Looking Back Is she a slut? Kate seduces the Pool Boy.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories