The Performance Ch. 24 - The Big Black Chair

Story Info
The final chapter of The Performance series.
1.5k words
4.68
1.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers

THE PERFORMANCE - CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

The horny couple pulled into the driveway, not bothering with the garage as Tom wanted his wife to parade into the house in the nude. He didn't care if there was Gladys Kravitz watching from a window, in fact, he hoped there was one. Tom exited the car and went over to the passenger side to open the door for his naked wife. Once open, Cate swung her long shapely legs out the door and took the hand Tom was offering her. She climbed the rest of the way out of the vehicle and stood beside the door as Tom pushed it closed with a thud.

He gave her an 'after you' hand gesture and she started her sexy strut up the driveway to the front door, hips swinging, cheeks bouncing, and tits swaying on her chest. Her nipples popped to attention and her pussy began to moisten as she slowly continued her nude walk to the door. When she arrived at her destination, she turned to see her husband coming towards her, moving slowly, enjoying his wife's exposure in public, and in no hurry whatsoever to open the door. When he joined her, she stepped back and waited for him as he purposefully fumbled with the keys, the longer to keep her naked and out in the open. When he finally swung the door open and beckoned her to enter, she slid by him into the house, letting her fingers glide firmly across the crotch of his pants, while giving him a lascivious smile and a wink.

She licked her lips seductively and said, "Go get naked and sit in the big, black chair and I'll be right with you."

Tom wasted no time in following the simple instructions, shucking of his clothes in a matter of minutes. He got comfortable in the overstuffed chair and awaited his wife's return.

The lights dimmed, and music filled the air as Cate sashayed into the room. She had secured her long hair behind her head, donned a pair of high heeled pumps, and secured nipple clamps to her hardened bullets. A delicate silver chain connected the clips and dangled freely between her heavy, breasts.

She tossed a cushion at his feet and said throatily, "Now for the best blow job you're ever going to get. I am so hungry for your cock right now I can't even believe it."

Before dropping to her knees, she bent at the waist and kissed her husband passionately. Her big tits hung down, dangling seductively from her chest. She knew how much Tom loved seeing them like this. She broke the kiss and stayed bent over, letting gravity work on her huge jugs.

"Slap them. Hard. I want to feel you smack them and want to hear that sound. Go ahead. I know you love it," Cate commanded.

Tom swung his right hand onto her left boob with measured force. There was a resounding slapping sound and the breast collided with its twin before resting back into its original position, still swaying slightly.

"Harder. Hit them harder. Both of them. One then the other. I want to feel it."

Her husband complied. He began smacking them harder, alternating between them, and hitting them so solidly that the nipple clamps were eventually jarred loose and dropped to the floor. Her tits achieved a lovely reddish glow from the thwacking and Cate felt the heat from her tits quickly spread south. Normally she only like to have her breasts and pussy beaten when she was sufficiently warmed up, but the nude car ride and the naked walk to the front door turned out to be foreplay enough to ready her for a little rough treatment. She signalled the end of the assault by cupping her tits and and massaging them as they hung and swayed. She pulled again on her tortured nipples and shivered with delight as the waves of sensation coursed through her.

Cate dropped to her knees on the cushion and ran her hands slowly and sensuously up her husband's thighs. She lowered her head and licked a drop of pre-cum from the tiny slit at the top of his thick knob. She loved the sweet taste of the clear liquid and squeezed his cock in an effort to milk another one out for her to enjoy. Grasping his penis at the base, she began to rub his cockhead over her face. She used it to paint yet another drop of pre-cum over her cheeks, her nose and her lips, smiling up at his unblinking eyes the entire time.

Tom loved watching her perform like this for him. His dick was starting to inflate and was fast approaching maximum rigidity. It was fairly hard but not actually stiff enough for vaginal penetration. Still, half hard was better than nothing. At least he was still capable of a pretty intense orgasm and he was so thankful that Cate loved to suck cock.

She relished getting him off with her mouth and she was incredibly skilled at the art of fellatio. Cate took enormous pride in her oral talents and was ready and willing to blow her husband at the drop of a hat. Just hearing a request for a blow job elicited a Pavlovian response from her. It almost didn't matter where she was or what she was doing, she would gladly drop to her knees, or bend forward to start sucking. She considered herself a world-class cocksucker and encouraged her husband to refer to her with that designation while his cock was in her mouth. It did not have a negative connotation for her, in fact, she took great pride in that she earned the moniker.

"Fuck baby, that feels so good. So nice. Gawd, I love watching you play with my cock."

With that, Cate enveloped Tom's cock with her hot, drooly mouth and sucked it as far back into her throat as it would go. She used her tongue to stimulate the tip of his glans and his frenulum and he shivered with delight as the little electrical charges shot through his body. She occasionally removed his dick from her mouth to slap it against her cheeks, playing the porn star, before returning it to her mouth to apply more exquisite suction. His penis was long enough now that her hand could jerk the base back and forth while her lips and tongue worked their magic on the head and the top part of his shaft. She used her free hand to fondle and tickle his scrotum. She stroked and squeezed his balls which were pulled up tight in their sack. She was dying to bring him off, to give him the ultimate pleasure that he always gave her.

His breathing became more rapid and he pumped his hips to meet her strokes. He was close. Cate could sense it. They'd done this so many times that she knew all the signs. She continued to stroke him as she momentarily removed her mouth from his penis.

"Cum for me baby. Shoot that juice into my mouth and then let me spray it on my face. Give me your load," she said in her best slutty voice.

That did it for him.

"Oh my gawd, I'm cumming!" he panted, as he bucked his hips and his orgasm overtook him.

The first shot of cum hit the back of her mouth and went right down her throat but she wanted her face painted, so she removed his cock and jerked it onto her forehead, cheeks and nose. It streaked down her face and hung in rivulets to her big heaving tits and dribbled off her turgid nipples. He could not tear his eyes from her as his orgasm continued long after the last drops of cum dripped from his slit and slowly strung down to her chest. Cate slowly and deliberately scooped the cum from her face with her fingers. She started at her forehead and worked her way around her face, before she sucked the creamy liquid into her mouth and swallowed. She licked her lips provocatively, getting any last drops from her face, while staring into her husbands glassy eyes.

"How'd I do? she asked impishly. "Think I'm ready for the big time?"

"I'm not sure," joked a contented and tired Tom. "I think I'd need to see you with a bigger, harder cock before we can make that determination. What do you think?"

"Maybe. If that's what it would take help you make that decision, I could be game," Cate shot back laughing.

if you've read and commented or voted for any of these little stories...thank you.

although nowhere near the calibre of some of my fave authors on this site, from whom i've derived much inspiration, the stories were a lot of fun to write.

i enjoyed the exercise immensely and i came to love these characters.

i am going to continue writing with a series called Cate Tales.

because...why not?

stay tuned...if you like.

thx to KittyDeVine for your inspiration & Ic69hunter for your support.

d0br0
d0br0
35 Followers