The Darkside of Amanda Ch. 02

Story Info
John takes Amanda for the first time.
4.4k words
4.54
4.8k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Darkside of Amanda -- ch 2

John walked over to his house as the sun was setting. Hearing Amanda's story brought out the anger in him. The more he thought about what those frat boys did to her, the angrier he got. He decided he wanted to do something to them. He just needed to think through how to do that. Something that would ruin their lives. Even if they weren't prosecuted for what they did.

He knew it was going to be his transition night. He'd worked the night before. Then he'd slept for most of the day recuperating from a night's work. Now his system was all screwed up. He sat there thumbing through the endless channels looking for something worth watching. 'How is it I can have almost 200 channels to watch, and there's nothing worth watching?' But he'd asked that same question dozens of times. "Maybe there's a baseball game on." He said out loud to no one but himself.

It was about 10:00 when his phone chirped with a text message.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want our evening to end with me unconscious on the couch." [Amanda]

John just chuckled as he thought about how the evening played out. "Relax. I enjoyed our evening. And dinner was delicious. Thank you."

"I've never told that story to anyone before except for my ex. It's not something I like to think about or talk about."

John knew he had to make her feel safe. She had just made herself vulnerable to him. "Your story is safe with me. You're safe with me. You should probably be getting to bed. You have class tomorrow."

"I'm not tired. I do have a slight headache. LOL. Are you heading to bed?"

"Probably not for a couple hours. This is my transition night. I slept most of the day. So it will take me a few hours." John sat for several minutes awaiting her response.

Amanda struggled with asking if she could come over to his place. She was still drunk, and now she had a splitting headache. But she didn't want the evening to end the way it did. Her mind drifted to all the times she caught him eyeing her body and breasts. It had been so long since she'd felt a man's hands and mouth all over her breasts. "Can I come over? I hate the way the evening ended. I wanted to thank you for all the help you gave me today and the kindness you showed me."

John smiled knowing what she was alluding to, but not wanting to say it. "Let's have some fun with this." He said out loud to himself. "You thanked me sufficiently with dinner. It was delicious."

The wall of her inhibitions were crumbling fast. The combination of the wine, still clouding her mind, and her deepening desire to open herself up to John were breaking her down. "I just wanted to thank you in a more tangible way. You didn't have to do all those things for me, and yet you did. Then you didn't judge me." She hit the send button. "I never told those things to anyone. I live with such shame and fear of being looked at like some kind of pervert."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. And don't ever concern yourself with feeling judged by me. I accept you just the way you are. Dinner was a very tangible way of thanking me. Unless you had something else in mind?" He smiled as he hit the send button. He had always been amazed at how much bolder people were, himself included, when it came to texting statements they would never have dreamed of saying in person.

"I saw the way you looked at me all evening." Amanda felt her own desires increasing as she thought about all the times she'd caught him staring at her.

"I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you. You're just a gorgeous woman, and I liked what I saw. I'll work on that in the future."

Amanda became fearful she'd given John the wrong impression by what she said. "Oh no! Don't apologize. I liked it. I'm glad you like what you see. Made me feel desirable."

"You are desirable. And I LOVE what I see." John felt himself getting aroused. He wanted to maintain control of the situation, but still have some fun with her. He didn't want her coming over half-drunk with a raging hangover. He wanted her completely sober. He never understood those guys who liked getting women drunk so they could have their way with them. Probably limp dicks who can't get if off any other way. "I hope to see more of it."

Amanda's hands started shaking as her thumbs hovered over her phone. "You will see more of it. I saw the way you were looking at my breasts. Do you like them?" Her heart was pounding in her chest.

"I like them very much. Are they sensitive?" Now John's heart was pounding in his chest.

"Oh yes. Very sensitive. You don't think they're too big?" Amanda felt like a school girl again vying for compliments from some boy.

"LOL. Hell no! What do you like having done to them?"

The shaking in her hands intensified. "I like having them caressed, fondled, kissed, sucked on. But I also like them taken roughly. I don't know how to explain it."

John smiled. He understood what she needed. "You don't have to explain anything. I think I understand. You don't have to answer this question if you don't want to. When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

"I brought myself off a few nights ago. But I have to go to my dark place to get there. I can't remember the last time with a man. I long for that." She hesitated before sending. "Can I come over? Not for me. For you. I don't care about me."

John could sense the need and urgency within her text. But he was determined he wasn't going to take her in her condition. "Well I care about you. We'll talk more tomorrow. You need to get a good nights sleep so you can deal with all those little demons. LOL. Trust me when I say this. I want you over here right now. But you need your sleep. Sleep well sexy. I'll be over about 6:30 tomorrow to take you to work."

Amanda sat there disappointed. But she found herself being drawn to him more deeply with each interaction with him. "Good night handsome."

John finished off his bottle of Jack.

He woke up at 5:30. He rolled out of bed and made a pot of coffee, then jumped in the shower. After a couple pieces of toast and cups of coffee he went into his garage got in his truck and drove next door to Amanda's driveway. He walked up to the front door, which opened before he could reach for the doorbell.

Amanda's head peaked around the edge of the door. "Good morning." She didn't know if any of the neighbors might be out and about.

John smiled as he walked in. "Good morning." He replied as she closed the door behind him. He turned and immediately understood why she hid behind the door. She stood there in a shear teddy with a shear robe over it. She must have just showered as well. He could smell her. She smelled so damn good. His eyes drank in her body. Her breasts jutted out from the teddy. He could see the outline of her nipples. "FUCK!" was all he could say.

Amanda giggled. "Too much?"

John laughed. "Hell no! But don't you think you should be getting dressed? You're going to be late."

She smiled at him. "I called in sick today." She stepped to within inches of him. "Would you like to continue our conversation from last night?" She asked as she threw her arms around his neck.

John wrapped his arms around her waist, then slid his hands down to her ass. He squeezed her ass cheeks as he pulled her into his body. He felt his desire for her kicking into overdrive. Their faces were inches from each other. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes!" Amanda gasped. She pulled herself up, squeezing his neck tight. Then she placed her mouth next to his ear to whisper something to him, as though it was a secret she didn't want anyone else to hear. "Take me. Don't be gentle. Take me however you want. As hard as you want. I want this. I want you."

John grabbed a fistful of her hair, yanking her head back. He kissed her hard and deep, his tongue invading her mouth.

Amanda grabbed his head with both hands and held him tight. She didn't want him to break the kiss. The whole time her mind was raging with the question, could this be the man who breaks through her sexual hang-up and bring her to climax. She focused on one thing, and only that thing, pleasing him in every way.

John broke the kiss and bent down so he could scoop her up in his arms. "Where's your bedroom?"

Amanda giggled, her arms still wrapped around his neck. "Upstairs. Second door on the left. You don't want to start out down here?" She asked teasingly.

John started climbing the stairs. She wasn't the lightest woman he'd ever carried. But neither was she any problem for him. "You said to take you however I want. Can't do that on the couch." He smiled at her. "I'll save the couch for another time." He carried her into the bedroom and stood her next to her bed. His heart felt like it was going to pound outside of his chest as he stared down at her. "Lose the rob and teddy."

Amanda's whole body was trembling as she slipped the robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She stood still, her chest heaving as John's eyes roamed up and down her body.

He reached out and cupped her breasts, still covered by the teddy. He lifted them, feeling their weight and firmness. "How big?" His voice was husky with lust.

"38EE." Amanda responded in her own husky voice. "Tell me what you're going to do to them." She almost sounded like she was pleading with him.

He pinched her nipples as they poked out from the material. His pressure increased till her mouth opened, gasping from the pain. "Aaaahhhh!" He released the pressure.

"No! Don't stop!" She pled with him. "They're yours. Take them as hard as you want."

He covered her breasts with both hands, squeezing and fondling them as he watched her facial reactions. "In time." He flicked her distended nipples with his thumbs. "But for now, I'll just play and explore. I want to see just how deep this need of yours goes. What it takes to bring you off."

Amanda groaned softly. "That's what scares me. You're going to get tired of me. I'm going to disappoint you.

"I don't see that happening. The only thing you have to worry about is taking care of me." He smiled as he continued to play with her breasts. "I'll figure you out. Now take the teddy off."

She smiled at him teasingly. "You take it off."

He smiled back at her. "So be it." He grabbed the neckline with both hands and ripped it apart, down to her stomach, pulling it off her shoulders and letting it puddle around her feet.

Amanda gasped from the suddenness of his action. Then moaned softly her approval. "Yesss!" She could feel him slowly tapping into that need within her as she stood there, his lust-filled eyes roaming up and down her body. She felt like a piece of meat being inspected. This was a beginning. But she knew it was going to take so much more.

John sensed this was how she needed to be treated. Like a sex object. A piece of meat to be used for a man's pleasure. He shoved his hand between her legs. She was shaved smooth. "You keep your pussy shaved smooth all the time?"

"No!" She gasped as he slipped his finger inside her. "I just shaved this morning. I thought you might like it that way."

"I do. Keep it that way from now on." He kissed her as his finger slid in and out of her pussy. Then he released her and stepped back. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on a chair next to the bed, never taking his eyes off her. He slowly undressed, never taking his eyes off her.

Amanda stood frozen as she watched him undress. His chest and arms were tight with muscle. His flat stomach made her feel a little inadequate and self-conscious because of her bit of a belly. 'I'm going to work on that.' She thought to herself. She heard herself groan softly when he pulled his pants and shorts down. His erection was larger than her ex-husband's, longer and thicker. She immediately began sizing it up in her head. 'OH FUCK! That looks like seven inches! What will that feel like in me?'

John climbed on her bed and made himself comfortable with his back against the headboard. Amanda stood motionless, waiting for him to tell her what he wanted her to do.

He held out his hand, inviting her up on the bed. "Straddle my legs."

Amanda climbed on the bed and threw one leg over his thighs. She stared down at his throbbing cock, just inches from her hands. She wanted to caress it, feel its heat and softness. Taste it. Feel it inside her. Feel it sliding between her breasts. She looked up at John and saw him smiling at her.

"What are you waiting for?"

She grabbed it with both hands and began stroking it. She moaned as she reveled in its softness, hardness and size. She swirled her index finger around the head, smearing its pre-cum all over it. She brought her finger to her mouth and licked it, tasting his pre-cum. She moaned with her eyes closed as she savored his taste.

She continued to stroke his shaft with a feathery touch. His groans of approval assured her she was pleasing him. She wanted nothing more than to please this man. Whenever her mind drifted to her fears of being unable to climax, she would force herself to concentrate on pleasing him in everyway she knew how to please a man. She would have been perfectly content if he never tried to please her.

She slowly pushed herself down his legs till she was able to lay between them, cradling his cock in her hands, holding it just inches from her face. Her tongue snaked out, licking the length of his shaft with the tip of her tongue, stopping at the head, twirling it around the helmet.

John couldn't take his eyes off her. She was driving him insane with sensations he hadn't felt in years. He moaned his approval when her mouth opened, and she slid the length of his manhood in. "Oh fuck! You are incredible." He groaned, with head falling back, as her lips slid down his shaft. She filled her mouth with his cock till she started to gag. Even then, she didn't back off.

Amanda settled into a slow sucking of his cock. Her head bobbing up and down slowly as her tongue twirled around the shaft. The more she heard his moans of approval, the more she wanted to please him.

John watched her head bob up and down. Then he watched her pull her mouth off his cock and examine it as she traced the veins with the tip of her finger. He had never been with a woman, not even Shannon, who loved his cock the way Amanda was. She looked at it like she was loving it. Then she'd kiss the length of it, only to pull off and examine it some more. "Hey sexy!" He said softly.

Amanda looked up at him as she held his cock in front of her mouth so she could lick the length of it. She liked it when he called her "sexy." "Yeah baby. You like so far?" She asked smiling.

John laughed. "For a highly educated woman, that has got to be the dumbest question you could have asked." Amanda giggled with him. "Get up here." He said softly. "My turn to play with you."

Amanda froze with fear. The thought of not being able to climax, not being able to give him the satisfaction of knowing he pleased her, terrified her. She didn't want to lose this man. She thought about faking it. But that blew up in her face when she tried that years before with another would-be lover. "No baby! Please! Let me please you. I could do this all day."

John saw the look of fear sweep over her face. He leaned forward and took her face in his hands. "You do please me. Very much." He smirked. "And you will be doing this all day. But right now I want to have some fun with you and put my mark on those sweet tits of yours."

Amanda felt the anxiety building inside her. "Come on baby. Let me finish you off." She begged.

John gave her a stern look as he sat back. "Get up here!" He said almost growling at her.

In spite of her anxiety and fear of disappointing him because of her mental hang-ups, she felt herself being drawn to his taking charge and not tolerating her resistance. She crawled up his body till they were face to face, her pussy hovering over his erection. "Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked anyone."

Just when she thought he was going to bury his cock inside her, John rolled her off his body onto the bed beside him. "Not yet sexy. My turn to play." He rolled her on her side, then slid down till he was laying next to her. His hand began to glide over her breasts, his fingertips caressing her flesh with a feathery touch.

Amanda closed her eyes becoming lost in sensations she'd never been given before. Her ex had always treated them roughly. He liked calling them his "fun-bags." Not that she didn't like it rough and demanding. Ultimately, she needed that. But she'd never felt anything like this before. "That feels so good." She whispered. "Don't stop."

John lowered his head, lifting her breast to meet his mouth. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, raking it over his teeth. He began to bathe it with his tongue as he sucked on it gently.

Amanda grabbed his head and pulled it into her chest, moaning her approval. "Ooohhh! Yesss!" She wrapped her fingers in his hair, massaging his head, holding it firmly. The sensations began to overwhelm her. "So good!" She whimpered.

John lost track of time as he suckled, kissed, nibbled and licked his way all over her breasts. Hearing her moans and gasps let him know he was doing something right. Feeling her body writhing under his touch added to his enjoyment.

The longer John played with her breasts, the more Amanda was brought back to the reality of her own psychological hang-up. He could play with her all day and she knew she'd never climax. The euphoria of his touch and caresses slowly gave way to her anxiety, and fears, of how their relationship would end. She had to turn the attention back to him. "It's been so long since I had a cock between them. I love having them fucked." She moaned softly.

John pulled off her breasts and looked at her for a few seconds. He knew something wasn't quite right. He could tell she was having a good time. But he could also sense a tension rising within her. But he was so wound up, the thought of fucking her tits was an offer he couldn't turn down. He rolled on top of her, then propped himself up, staring down her at smiling. "You really are a gorgeous lover."

His words were like a drink of cold water to a woman dying of thirst. "Thank you, baby. I'm glad I please you so much." Pleasing him at that moment was all she thought about.

He dropped down and kissed her. "You please me more than you know." He whispered in her ear, before pushing himself and straddling her chest. His cock was still rock hard. He knew he was so worked up, it wouldn't be long after he started fucking her tits before he was blowing his load. Leaning forward, he laid his cock in the valley between her tits as he smiled down at her. "For some reason, I don't think this is going to take too long." He chuckled.

Amanda giggled as she looked up at him. She pushed her tits together, engulfing his manhood in their warmth and softness. "Mmmmm! Fuck my tits baby. They belong to you now."

John rested his hands on his thighs as he settled into a slow fucking of her tits. Her breasts felt like warm velvet wrapped around his cock. The smile never leaving Amanda's face, except for when she'd lift her head and try to lick the head of his cock whenever it poked through the top of her tits. Her eagerness to please him just turned him on even more. "You're going to make me cum sexy."

She giggled at his confession before sucking in the head of his cock. "That's the idea baby." She lifted her head as much as she could, sucking in as much of his cock as she could in that position.

John felt his orgasm approaching. He leaned forward, leaning on the headboard with his left arm. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head into his body as he drove his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirling around the head of his cock as she sucked on it was driving him over the edge.

12