The Darkside of Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda's mind drifted back to that night at the Frat party when all control was taken away from her, as John had her pinned to the bed while he fucked her mouth. She had lost count of how many cocks she had sucked that night, and all the positions she had been put in to suck them. All the hands that had slapped her and held her down. All the laughter as they took turns covering her face with cum. She felt her arousal rising again. This is what she needed. This is what she craved. Being used, and made to feel like she had no control over anything done to her. But she knew it was more than that as she felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. She needed to be made to feel like she felt that night.

John let his lust take control. He fucked her mouth as he held her head secure with a fistful of her hair. His grunts so loud he couldn't hear her gagging with each thrust of his cock into her throat. He fucked her mouth mercilessly, his body shuddering with each ejaculation. It had been a long time since he'd enjoyed such an intense orgasm. As his orgasm began to wane he settled into a steady rhythm of fucking her mouth, savoring every sensation her mouth was giving him.

John finally released her head and pulled out, collapsing on the bed next to her. Amanda turned her head coughing and gasping for air. John realized how hard and rough he'd been with her. "I'm so sorry. I got so caught up I didn't realize I was choking you. FUCK! I feel like shit now!"

Amanda composed herself then rolled over to face him. "No! Don't feel like that! I loved it! I really did." She laid her hand on his face. They stared at each other as each finished composing themselves after the rough love-making session. "I told you I need it hard. I need to feel like I'm being...." She couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Raped?" John finished it for her. He'd known a few women over the years who had that psychological need. Although, he'd never been in a sexual relationship with any of them. This would be new territory for him.

"Yes." Amanda replied dropping her eyes. She couldn't look him in the eye as she admitted her need.

John touched her face tenderly. "Those assholes really messed you up. Didn't they?"

Amanda started to tear up. "In some ways yes. But in some ways I've always wondered if they just revealed something within me I'd have never known about myself if they hadn't raped me. Does that make me a freak?" She desperately needed some kind of affirmation from him.

"No! That doesn't make you a freak! That makes you a woman with some unique needs." He propped his head up on his hand as he lay beside her as his other hand continued to fondle and play with her breasts. He decided right there that he was just going to meet this challenge head-on. "So tell me where you have to go in your head to get yourself off."

Amanda just stared at him, not knowing how to answer. She had never been questioned in such a straightforward way. What she had already confessed to him was more than she'd ever spoken to any other man, other than her ex. Now he was wanting to dig even deeper into her psyche.

John could sense the struggle she was working through in her mind. He knew he had to give her some motivation for dealing with her hang-up. Or, this would backfire on him, and he'd lose her as a lover and a friend. "Do you want me to stick around as a friend, and as a..." He couldn't bring himself to call himself her lover. "And for more of this?"

"Yes! More than anything!" She responded without hesitation.

He cupped one of her breasts and started to knead it like a lump of dough. "Then you and I are going to work through this need of yours. I don't plan on going anywhere. You and your needs don't scare me." He squeezed her breast as he smiled at her. "Plus I have plans for these tits of yours. I've just begun having my fun with them."

12