The Darkside of Amanda Ch. 05

Story Info
John takes Amanda so rough it takes her back to that night.
5.7k words
4.67
8.3k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled into his driveway. Neither of them had spoken much on the way home from the restaurant. The sexual tension was as thick as pea soup. He put his truck in park and looked over at Amanda. "Walk over and get what you need for spending the night." She was no longer his lady for the evening. He saw her for what she wanted to be, his slut.

Amanda felt her own arousal climbing as John treated her the way she craved. She pulled the handle on her door and started to climb out of his truck when she felt his hand grab her arm. She looked at John.

"When you walk through that door." He said as he pointed to his front door. "You belong to me. I'm going to do whatever I want with you. If that's not what you want, then don't come back." He released her arm. "Now get out of my truck."

Amanda walked down the driveway to the sidewalk that connected their houses. Her legs feeling like they were going to collapse under her with each step. John was proving to be the man she needed to exploit and use those dark needs within her that she had fought with for so many years. Just the fact that he had parked in his driveway and made her walk back to her house to get what she needed for the night had her aroused for what else he had planned for her throughout their night together.

But once again, her biggest fear was not what he had planned for her. But if he was going to be able to handle those deep-seated needs within her. And how long he'd stick around once he realized how deep they went.

She couldn't stop shaking as she gathered up what toiletries she needed, and a change of clothes, throwing them in a backpack. She was both excited and terrified for what was about to happen.

John stood in his living room wondering if he could go through with what he had planned in his mind. He was not an abusive guy by nature. It just wasn't him. He looked down at the bulge in his jeans. He was more aroused then he could remember ever being, at the thought of ravaging Amanda for his own pleasure. But then he began wondering if his efforts would be enough to bring her off the way she needed. Were her needs deeper than he could meet?

Amanda walked down her driveway and back across the same path she'd just come. Her heart was pounding so hard she thought she felt lightheaded. She walked up John's driveway, her legs feeling like they were going to collapse under her at any moment. She opened the door and walked in, knowing John was waiting for her. John was nowhere to be seen. Her heart was pounding so hard it was shaking her whole body as she dropped her backpack by the front door and walked into the living room.

She never heard John step up behind her. John wrapped both arms around her before she knew what was coming. He covered her mouth with his left hand as he wrapped his right arm around her waist, taking control of her.

Amanda squealed instinctively, even though she knew immediately it was John. The suddenness not only startled her, it ignited her arousal.

"So your mind always goes back to that night." He growled in her ear. His voice had an edge to it Amanda had never heard before. "I'm going to give you something new to think about bitch. By the time I'm done with you this weekend you'll be a very sore and well used slut." He released her mouth long enough to pull her hands behind her back and zip-tie them together. As many times as he'd used them on suspects he'd arrested, he'd never been as turned on as he was at that moment, using them on Amanda.

"Please don't do this." Amanda panted.

John didn't know if she was slipping into the role she wanted to play. Or if in her mind she had taken herself back to that night in college. Either way, it didn't matter at this point. He was beginning to enjoy a role he'd never thought he was capable of. "Shut up bitch." He pulled a blindfold out of his back pocket and slipped it over her head.

"No! Please! I promise I won't fight you!" Her pleas sounded genuine.

John spun her around, to face him, as he chuckled. "I know you won't bitch. You need this. You want this." He ran his hands over shoulders and down over her exposed skin in the opening of her sun dress. "You're just a dirty whore who needs to be taken like a whore." He slipped his fingers inside the opening in her dress between her breasts. "When I'm done with you, you'll be my whore." He ripped her dress open, sending the buttons flying around the room.

Amanda squealed again at the suddenness of having her dress ripped open. She began to tremble as she was sent back in time. She was completely at John's mercy and didn't know what he was going to do next.

John ripped the rest of her apart and let it hang from her shoulders, her bra and panties fully exposed. He watched her chest heave as she gasped for air, her body shaking now. He wondered how she remained standing on those 4" heels. He pulled out his utility knife he always carried with him, whether on duty or not. He laid the flat of the blade on her skin, just under her neck.

Amanda moaned when she felt the cold steel touch her. She knew this was John. But in her mind she was driven back in time again. "Please don't hurt me!" She moaned softly as he traced the blade over her skin. "I promise I'll be good. I'll do anything you want." She said sobbing as her emotions overtook her.

"I'm not going to hurt you." John growled at her. His lust for her was in complete control now. "Not as long as you serve me like the dirty whore you are."

"I am a whore!" She sobbed softly. "I'm such a dirty whore."

John traced the knife down the valley between her breasts. The cups covering them were the biggest he'd ever dealt with. With one smooth, fast motion he sliced the thin piece of material holding them together. Her tits flopped out, pushing the cups aside. He just smiled as he leered at her 38EEs. "Now that's a pair of cow tits." He traced the blade over her soft tit flesh, listening to her gasp each time he swiped the flat of the blade across her nipple.

He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her forward, almost causing her to fall. He kissed her hard. Amanda sobbing and moaning as he kept her mouth stuffed with his tongue. "You be a good slut for me tonight and I won't cut up your tits." He growled in her ear. He had no intention of harming her in anyway. But if this added to her need to feel out of control and being raped. So be it. But at the same time he was discovering his own dark-side as he fully embraced his new role as her attacker.

Amanda was in that room again. She felt all those hands roaming all over her body. Pawing at her. Slapping her. Grabbing her breasts. Fingers inside her pussy and ass. Fingers being shoved down her throat till she was retching and gagging. "I'll be a good slut!" She cried. "I promise!"

John held her neck tight as he slid the blade down her body, over her stomach, to her pubic area. He slid it under her panties and sliced the sides of panties. The he put his knife back in its sheath. He reached between her legs and pulled the material that had once been her panties from between them. He balled them in his hand and held it to her nose. "You know what that smell is?" He asked taunting her, not waiting for an answer. "That's the smell of a bitch in heat." He laughed. "My dirty little whore loves this."

He shoved the panties in her mouth till all the material was filling it. Amanda began to sob harder. John shoved his hand between her legs, cupping her pussy as he held her neck steady. He laughed at her again. "Your fucking soaked! My whore is fucking soaked!" He rubbed her slit a few times listening to her moan. "This is going to be fun." He said smiling.

"Spread your legs slut." He growled in her ear.

Amanda did as she was told, grunting and snorting as she had to breath through her nose. Then she screamed through her mouth filled with her panties. John began spanking her pussy. Each slap brought a scream, followed by sobbing from Amanda. He was giving her exactly what she needed and craved.

John felt his own lustful cravings for her taking control. If this is what it meant to be out of control, then he was almost there. He lost count of how many times he spanked her pussy. Each time Amanda screaming, followed by her sobs. When he finally reached his own breaking point, he gripped her neck tighter, bent down and sucked one of her tits into his mouth, then curled two fingers inside her pussy. He began to ravage her tit with his mouth, biting and sucking, as he jackhammered her pussy with his hand, almost lifting her off the floor.

Amanda instinctively tried to buckle over as she screamed into the panties. Her orgasm slamming into her like a semi-truck. Every muscle in her body spasmed and cramped as wave after wave of euphoric pleasure took control. She screamed and shook as John maintained control of her body. Biting and sucking on her breast, teasing the nipple with his tongue, the way he knew she enjoyed. His hand and fingers worked her pussy as her juices flowed from her body till they were dripping from his hand and forming a puddle on the floor.

John worked her breasts and pussy with an unrelenting passion. Even as he felt her orgasm subsiding, he released her neck and wrapped his arm around her back, pulling her into his body, almost lifting her off the floor. He held her tight as a second orgasm took control of Amanda. He curled his fingers inside her searching for that sweet spot he knew would set her off again. He wasn't disappointed.

Amanda's held fell back as she screamed into her panties. Her body began to buck and shake as her screams became grunts.

John held tight, knowing if he let her go she'd collapse on the floor. He then felt warm fluid rushing all over his hand. At first, he thought she had lost control of her bladder and was urinating on his hand. Then he realized she was squirting with a volume he had never experienced before.

Time became irrelevant to John as he worked her body through orgasm after orgasm. He had broken down a door in her psyche that he had every intention of exploring and exploiting everything that was on the other side. But he was also discovering something about himself as he came face to face with Amanda's dark side. There was an intoxicating rush he got treating her like a sexual object solely for his enjoyment. Knowing that she craved the treatment he subjected her to, only heightened his enjoyment. Maybe this wasn't going to be as big a learning curve for him as he thought. There was a natural chemistry developing between them.

Amanda finally collapsed in his arm, leaning into his body for support. Her screams reduced to sobs as John continued to hold her up.

John pulled his mouth off her breast and his hand from between her legs. He stood straight holding her tight as he examined her breasts and the floor under them. Her breasts looked like two pieces of raw meat. The tile floor had a puddle of her juices on it. He pulled her panties from out of her mouth and the blindfold off her eyes. He kissed her as his free hand slid up her body and grabbed her breast. He dug his fingers into her soft tit flesh as their mouths fought each other.

"Had enough?" He asked her panting.

The look Amanda gave him told him the answer to his question before she even spoke. She had a crazed, possessed look in her eyes. "More!" Was all she grunted in between panting breaths. "More."

John was shocked. He began wondering if he'd underestimated how deep her dark cravings went. But he was so turned on, he was ready to go another round with her. "So be it." He released her long enough to undress, throwing his clothes on the couch as he peeled them off.

Amanda didn't wait to be told what to do. With her hands still bound behind her back, she dropped to her knees, staring at his raging erection.

John stepped in front of her and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He yanked her head back, forcing her to look up at him. "Now you dirty whore." He growled down at her. "Show me what a good cock sucking slut you are. Get it lubed up real good. Because it's going up your ass."

The look of fear on Amanda's face let John know he had hit a nerve within her. Just as she was about to object he shoved his cock in her mouth. He held her head back, forcing her to look up at him as he fucked her mouth mercilessly. "This is what you need my dirty slut. Your need runs deep. We'll go as deep as we have to." He fucked her mouth deep and hard, till Amanda was coughing and gagging.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and gave her a few seconds to recover. "Spit on it bitch!" He growled at her as he softly slapped the side of her face. "Spit on it!" He ordered her over and over as he slapped her face. When her saliva was dripping from his erection he stepped behind her. He pushed her face down to the floor, flipping what was left of her dress over her head, holding it there by grabbing her wrists and lifting her arms. "Now clean up my floor you dirty slut. You made that mess. Now clean it up."

Amanda began licking her juices from the floor. John knelt behind her upturned ass and shoved his thumb inside her ass, stretching it in preparation.

Amanda screamed and tried to lurch forward, trying to escape the invasion in her ass. John pushed her head back down as his thumb worked her ass. "Nooooo!" Amanda screamed.

For a second John thought he might have gone too far. His concern vanished when he felt Amanda shoving her ass back into his thumb, almost fucking it. He chuckled as he pulled his thumb out and laid the head of his cock at the opening. He pushed forward with a slow and steady pressure.

"OOOOHHHH! FFFUUUCCCKKK!" Amanda screamed as her ass was stretched to the point she thought he was going to rip her open. She tried to lurch forward, to escape the raping of her ass. But John held her wrists in a vise grip.

He continued shoving, forcing her sphincter open. Amanda screaming throughout the invasion. When he was finally in her with the full length of his meat, he held it steady, allowing her to adjust. Amanda's screams slowly diminished to a whimper as her body adjusted.

"Damn! You are one tight bitch!" John groaned. He lifted her wrists again, forcing her head down to the floor again. "Clean up the floor slut." He grunted. He slowly pulled out of her ass till just the head of his cock was still inside her. Then he slammed it home again. He settled into a slow and steady pounding of her ass. "Fuck yeah!" He grunted with each thrust. The friction on his cock made it feel like her ass was on fire.

It wasn't long before he felt his orgasm churning inside his gut. "Here it comes sexy."

Amanda lifted her face off the floor enough to scream at him. "FUCK ME YOU BASTARD! FUCK ME!"

John's cock exploded inside her ass. It felt like his entire body was cramping up with each spasm. His body shook as he knelt behind her pounding her ass harder than he'd ever fucked an ass before, pulling her body into his with each thrust. He grunted with each ejaculation, filling her bowels with his seed. "Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah!" He repeated over and over as his cock pumped his seed inside her.

He finally released her hands and pulled his cock out of her ass as it slowly deflated. He fell back, sitting on the floor. Amanda collapsed on the floor next to him, falling on her side, curling in the fetal position. John grabbed his knife from his pants on the couch and cut the zip-ties from her wrists.

Amanda laid there for a few minutes, rubbing her wrists, before getting up. "Where's your bathroom?" Her voice was raspy and weak.

John pointed down the hallway of his ranch style house. "Master bath is at the end of the hall. It's all yours."

"Hair dryer?" She asked.

"There's one in the guest bathroom." John said, again pointing at the hallway.

Amanda stood up, what was left of her dress fell to the floor, off her body. She staggered to the front door, grabbed her backpack, then went straight to the bathroom.

"Yeah. Good idea." John muttered to himself as he watched the door to the guest bathroom close. He walked down to his bedroom, then into the master bath.

Amanda stood under the hot water sobbing softly, as it streamed over her body. She wished she could wash away the internal filth she felt as easily as she washed away the smell of sex on her. She felt like Jekyll and Hyde. She loathed herself for those dark cravings that controlled her. Yet, she craved them with such an intensity, she couldn't resist them. And now John found a way to tap into those cravings in a way she'd never experienced before. He'd made a connection with her that scared her. "What the fuck did he do to me?" She sobbed softly. She hated herself for the way she was. But oh how she loved it at the same time.

John looked at the alarm clock next to the bed as he sat up in bed, covered by a sheet, watching a baseball game. 7:15 p.m. He was beginning to worry about Amanda. The longer she took in the bathroom, the more he worried he'd gone too far with her. 'If you fucked this up, you asshole!,' he scolded himself as he waited for Amanda. She walked in the bedroom ten minutes later wearing a dark blue teddy. 'FUCK!' John thought to himself when he saw her. 'How the fuck is she having this affect on me after what we just did?'

Amanda stood a few feet from the bed just staring at John. How could she tell him what he'd just done to her? She felt dirty. Not because of what he did to her, but because of how she loved it so much. She wanted him to do it again. She was an addict. And she didn't want to be cured.

John slid down the bed till he was laying. He held the sheet up next to him. "Come here." He said softly.

Amanda stepped up to the bed and climbed on, sliding under the sheet next to John. She laid her head on his chest as she curled up next to him, laying her hand on his stomach.

John pulled the sheet up, covering both of them. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. "You ok?" He asked softly. "Did I hurt you?"

"I'm good." She replied softly. Her hand began caressing his stomach, roaming up and down. "You didn't hurt me. You gave me what I needed." She couldn't bring herself to admit how he had touched her psyche. "Thank you." Was all she could bring herself to say.

John chuckled. "You're thanking me?" He stroked her head with one hand while he caressed her breast with the other. "I'm glad I didn't hurt you. I was afraid I did." He suddenly felt protective of her. He squeezed her tight. "I never want to hurt you sexy. I couldn't live with myself if I did."

Amanda lifted her head off his chest and looked at him. The two stared at each other as her hand slid up his body and began caressing his face. She traced the outline of his face, her fingertips gliding over his lips and forehead, as though she was studying every inch of his face. She didn't know what to say. She wanted to tell him so much, but couldn't bring herself to speak.

John knew she was struggling with what to say. He rolled over slightly and held the back of her head as he kissed her tenderly. He started to caress her face as they kissed.

Amanda started to sob softly. Her emotions overwhelming her. She wrapped her hand behind his head, holding it tight as they kissed. She didn't want this moment to end.

John broke the kiss. The two lovers stared at each other as they caressed the other's face. "I care about you sexy. I know this is moving way too fast."

Amanda laid her fingers over his mouth. "Not for me." She said softly. "I care about you too." John grabbed her hand. "Let me finish." Amanda held it against his mouth. "I want you in my life. I need you in my life. I know this is too fast. But I don't care. You touched something in me I never thought could be touched. It's like you broke this wall down inside me. It scares me. The last time I felt this vulnerable was that night so long ago."

12