The Darkside of Amanda Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled her hand away from his mouth. "You're safe with me. You'll always be safe with me. And yeah, this is moving too fast. But I don't care either. I want you in my life too. I want you in my bed. Is that what you want?"

Amanda smiled at him weakly. She was still exhausted from their lovemaking. If you could call it that. "Yes. More than anything."

John smiled back at her. "Good. I wouldn't want to have to take you against your will." He pulled her back into his body, kissing her. Their hands roamed all over the other's body as their kiss slowly became more passionate.

Amanda suddenly broke the kiss and sat up, kneeling on the bed next to John. She smiled down at John as she pulled her teddy over her head and threw it aside. She pulled the sheet off John's body. She continued to smile as she focused on his flaccid manhood. She touched it lightly, stroking it with the tips of her fingers. Then she crawled between John's legs as he eagerly spread them to accommodate her.

John tucked his arm behind his head to watch her. After what they'd just shared he was amazed she was initiating anything. "What are you doing?" He groaned as her fingers stroked the length of his cock as it lay flaccid. "Didn't you get enough?"

Amanda's smile disappeared as a sadness swept over her. "That's part of my problem. It's never enough. No matter how much I get or how long I get it. There's this hunger in me for more. I'm so tired of it." She paused, then smiled at him again. "But this isn't for me. This is for you. I want to show you how much I... " She couldn't bring herself to say it yet.

John knew what she wanted to say. "How much you love me." He finished her statement.

"Yes!" Amanda responded grinning.

"Then show me how much you love me babe. But I'm warning you. This will take a while."

"Mmmm! That's ok. You've got me all night."

"Oh sexy." John corrected her. "I've got you for a lot longer than that. Because you're not going anywhere."

Amanda stroked his cock, slowly bringing it back to life. She stared at it, examining it from every angle. The look on her face was like she was looking at the most precious thing she'd ever held. Her finger tip tracing the veins in his shaft as it slowly filled with blood. Then she slid down the bed till her head was directly over his shaft. She dipped her head and slowly began to lick his nut sack with the tip of her tongue, working her way up his shaft as she watched John's facial expressions the whole time. She smiled as John closed his eyes and moaned. When she got to the head she swirled her tongue around it several times before slowly working her way back down his shaft to his balls, just to start all over again.

After several minutes of tenderly working his cock she stopped and looked up at John. "Will you promise me something?"

John opened his eyes and focused on her. "Name it."

"Promise me you'll take me and keep me the way you did earlier." She already felt that need within her growing again. Slowly being fanned into a flame that felt like it would consume her. He hadn't just met a need within her. He created a hunger for more. "I want to be your lover. But I need to be so much more." As much as she craved being told she was a whore and slut, she couldn't bring herself to admit that verbally.

"I promise. But tell me what you really need to be." John wanted to hear her say it.

Amanda hesitated. "I need to be your whore. I need to know you own me in every way."

"You are my whore and my lover." He smiled at her. "Now would you shut-up and finish what you started."

She smiled. Then started running her tongue up and down his shaft, sucking in his nut sack at its base, and twirling her tongue around the head. Amanda never taking her eyes off John as she loved his cock. This was no longer sex for her. This was her way of showing him how much she wanted and needed him.

John lay there staring back at her. Her confession causing him to question if what she needed from him was sustainable over time. He felt an affection and care for her that drew him to her. The more she opened up to him and made herself vulnerable to him, the more he wanted to care for her and protect her. So there was no doubt in his mind a bond was developing between them. And then there was that dark side in him that she had brought out. There was no denying the intoxicating rush he felt as he took her, knowing she was at his mercy and couldn't stop anything he wanted to do with her.

"So you want to be my whore?" He asked as he cocked his leg.

"Yes." Amanda whispered, replacing her lips with her hands, softly stroking his shaft.

John stuffed another pillow under his head. "I'm more than ok with you being my whore. I just want to know why you need that. I've never known a woman with that depth of need."

"I don't know what to tell you. Since my first sexual experience, I've always had this need to be controlled and dominated for any kind of sexual satisfaction. I think that night in college just revealed a deeper need I'd never been forced to explore. As I've thought about it over the years, is there any level of domination and control deeper than being a whore to a man who owns you?"

"Interesting. Never thought of it that way. Suck on my cock while I think about it." He closed his eyes as he lay there, enjoying the feel of her lips sliding up and down his shaft. Knowing this wasn't just a sexual act for her, but something she loved doing to him, made it all the more satisfying.

He opened his eyes and watched her mouth slide up and down his cock. He was still trying to understand the parameters of this need of hers. "So what does my ownership of you look like in your head?"

Amanda pulled her mouth off his cock with a popping noise. Her right hand stroked his shaft as her left hand cupped his balls, massaging them. "It means just that. I belong to you and you can do with me as you please." She thought for a second. "Just like those frat boys took me back in college. I belonged to them that night, and they did with me everything they wanted to do. I think that's why my mind always goes back to that night." She couldn't believe she'd just confessed that to John.

She looked down in shame. "You must really think I'm fucked up."

John sat up slightly to touch the side of her face. "You're not fucked up sexy. If you are, then we're both fucked up. You've shown me a side of myself I didn't know was there. A side that scares me."

Amanda looked at him, knew exactly what he was talking about. "It doesn't scare me. That's why I want to belong to you. I trust you."

John sat up, taking her face in both hands. The affection and desire for her gripping him. "You don't know me."

Amanda pushed herself up and got within inches of his face as he held her face in his hands. "I think I do know you. You're a good man who's afraid your going to hurt me." Amanda felt her own desires for him overwhelming her. "You won't hurt me. There's nothing you can do to me that I won't want you to do, because I trust you."

John rolled her over, on her back, rolling with her till he was on top of her. John took his cock in hand and placed it at the opening to her pussy as Amanda spread her legs, knowing what he wanted. Both groaned when he shoved it inside her. "Damn you bitch!" He growled at her. "I don't like this affect you're having on me." He began to pound her pussy, shaking her body with each thrust as he held himself over her, grunting with every thrust of his cock.

Amanda smiled up at him. The intensity of his fucking her touching that side of her she needed. "That's it! UGH!" She grunted as he slammed into her. "Fuck your bitch!" She moaned as she grabbed his biceps and dug her nails into his flesh. "Fuck your bitch like you own her!"

John stared down at her, grunting with each thrust into her body. He felt his lust for her mingled with anger. What he was angry about he didn't know. He just felt an anger inside him. "You are one fucked up bitch! But you're MY fucked up bitch." The room now filled with the sounds of their grunts and the sloshing of his cock in and out of her gushing pussy.

Amanda wrapped her legs around his thighs, trying to pull him into her body further. "Fuck your bitch baby!" She moaned as she felt her orgasm building inside her. "Fuck me like you own me!"

"I do own you." John grunted. Sweat starting to drip from his face. "I get what's going on in that fucked up brain of yours now." He grunted as he drove his cock in and out of her. "You want to be my fucking whore. Then that's what you're going to be. This bed is where you belong. This bed is where you're staying."

Amanda's body arched off the bed as her orgasm took control. His words were all she needed to push her over the edge. She dug her nails into his arms as she ground her pelvis into John's cock. "AAAHHH! FUCK!" She screamed, her body shaking and convulsing. Her eyes shot open. She stared up at John with a wild-eyed look as her body shook and spasmed. "Fuck me baby! Fuck your bitch!"

John collapsed on Amanda's writhing body, grunting with each thrust. The walls of her pussy clenched his cock so tight it felt like a fist gripping it. Feeling her body shaking and writhing under his was all he needed. "UGH! UGH!" He began grunting with each thrust and ejaculation. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as he emptied himself in her. The spasms went on and on. It felt like his whole body was cramping up, the intensity beyond anything he could remember ever experiencing before.

John slowly relaxed on top of Amanda as his orgasm subsided. He continued to breath deeply, gasping and softly grunting in her ear, his face buried in her neck. Amanda dropped her legs from around his thighs as she descended from her own orgasm.

"What did you do to me?" Amanda sobbed softly.

John chuckled in between his own gasps. "I was about to ask you the same question."

"I never once thought of that night in college." She sobbed. She pulled him in tighter as she kept her arms wrapped around his head.

John pushed himself up to look at her. He had a tenderness in his eyes as he caressed her face. "That was the plan sexy. Those boys don't own you anymore. I do." He paused before continuing. "Fuck sensibility. Fuck common sense. Fuck it all. I love you! I meant what I said. You're not leaving this bed. You want to be owned? So be it."

Amanda smiled up at him. "When can I move in?"

"You already have."

12