The Darkside of Amanda Ch. 06

Story Info
John allows his lust to take control.
4.8k words
4.67
6.3k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda moved in with John. Not that it was much of a move with her house being right next door to John's. The only thing she brought over, besides all her clothes and personal belongings, was a dresser for the bedroom. She decided not to sell the house. For the time being she was just going to keep it and allow the equity to grow. She began entertaining thoughts of renting it out. But that was down the road. They settled into a routine of sorts, with John at the Sheriff's Department and Amanda teaching her third graders at the elementary school.

They both knew and acknowledged that Amanda's moving in with him was too quick. But with Amanda being 45 and John being 35, neither of them really gave a damn. They both knew what they wanted, and they were going to grab it, and hold on tight. But they also worked hard at not being that typical couple, falling into that 'same ole dull routine,' as Rupert Holmes so aptly put it. Knowing that if their relationship was going to last, they had to work on it outside the bedroom as well as inside it. The harder they worked at it, the more they discovered they had in common, and clicked together.

Amanda was true to her word when it came to her desire to lose the weight she said she wanted to lose. She worked out in John's garage at least four times a week after school. As the Florida spring slowly became summer, John moved just about all the equipment into one of the bedrooms in the house. He didn't have a basement. But then neither did anyone else in the state of Florida, as far as he knew.

John would just stand there and watch Amanda, every time he came home and she was working out. Sometimes he would give her pointers for working on different areas of the body. But most of the time he'd just stand there and lust after her, waiting for her to finish so he could take her and fuck her senseless. Always reminding her that sex is a great cardio workout.

To say that their sexual relationship was anything but normal would be an understatement. The deeper John explored Amanda's dark needs, the more he discovered his own. Amanda's mind still drifted back to that fateful night in college when she was gang raped, from time to time. But the harder John took possession of her, the more infrequent those mental drifts became. And the harder John took her, the more she responded. Amanda especially came to enjoy those times when without warning John would grab a fistful of her hair, shove her to her knees, and face fuck her till he either shot his load down her throat or all over her face. But John always followed it up later by making passionate love to her, affirming his love and need for her. Amanda was John's very contented slut, and she didn't want it any other way.

One of the mile markers in their relationship came the day John came home from a really hard shift with the Department. It was his turn for day rotation. He preferred day rotation because it kept him feeling like a normal person. He'd be able to keep it permanently in a couple years, once he had enough seniority.

Amanda knew something was wrong the minute he stepped in the house. He was already three hours late. Plus he wasn't wearing his gun when he walked in the house. He was always wearing his gun when he came home from a shift. He had called her earlier telling her he was going to be late, but not giving any details. Amanda went to the entry door from the garage when she heard the garage door going up. She watched him climb out of his truck. She almost asked if he had a bad day. Then realized what a stupid question that would have been. She grabbed his arm as he stepped into the laundry room from the garage. "Can you tell me what happened?"

He cupped her face in his hand as he smiled at her. It was a tired smile. "I don't think I tell you enough how gorgeous you are."

She laid her hand over his and held his hand against her face. Amanda had grown to crave his touch. Even when it wasn't sexual. Just the feel of his strong hands touching her fed the need within her to be reminded she was his possession. She placed her other hand over his manhood and gently squeezed it. "Take me. I'm yours. I'll do anything to help."

He pulled her into his body and kissed her as his other hand engulfed her breast. Amanda wasn't wearing a bra, which had become a standard when she was home. John had made it very clear he wanted access to them at all times when she was home. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers dug into her tender flesh. John had grown comfortable with taking her as hard as he pleased. Knowing that no matter how hard he took her, she'd always crave it just a bit harder next time. He began wondering how far he was going to be able to push the law of 'Diminishing Returns' before she said, 'no more.'

He released her. "Not yet sexy. Later. Right now I need to shower and wash all the shit off me from today." He turned and headed towards the master bedroom. "I hate people." She heard him mumble as he walked down the hallway. "Fucking assholes."

John took one of the longest showers he'd ever taken. After scrubbing himself down a couple times, trying to get the filth of people off him, he just stood there and let the hot water cascade off him. He finally stepped out of the shower. Amanda was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for him.

She stepped into the bathroom doorway. "You hungry?" She eyed his body up and down while he dried himself off. He kept his body ripped. She wanted to drop to her knees in front of him and take him in her mouth, if just to feel that connection with him.

"I'm starving sexy." He replied smiling at her. "What did you make for dinner? Again, sorry I'm so late."

"Stop! You never have to apologize for doing your job. I made lasagna."

"Mmm. Sounds good. Dish me up a big plateful. I'll be out shortly."

John walked into the kitchen twenty minutes later wearing his standard attire after he showered, gym shorts and an oversized t-shirt. "Damn! Smells good."

Amanda sat next to him eating her meal as John devoured his plate. She knew better than to ask him what had happened that day. He would tell her when he was ready.

"I shouldn't tell you what happened today. We're not married. You could be forced to testify against me, if it comes to that." John started as his initial pang of hunger was satisfied. He took a long drink from his glass of wine.

Amanda refilled his glass. "Was it that bad? I'll never testify against you. No matter what you tell me, or what they threaten me with."

John just shrugged his shoulders. "Doesn't matter. You can probably get most of this on the evening news." He took a couple more bites of lasagna before continuing. "Tom was shot this morning." Tom was one of the deputies Amanda had met. So she knew him and his family situation, married with a young son.

"We got a call to a domestic abuse this morning, about 11:00. Tom and I got there at about the same time. We hear this screaming coming from the house. Like a woman is being beat to death. We immediately call for more back-up, then run into the house and see this guy on top a woman just pummeling her. Tom and I jump on him and pull him off her, dragging him outside. We wrestle him to the ground and start cuffing him when out of nowhere this woman jumps on Tom's back, clawing and scratching at his face, as she's screaming for us to let her man go. I didn't see how it happened, it happened so fast, I was preoccupied with securing the guy on the ground. The next thing I know this woman has Tom's gun and she's shooting him. I just instinctively turn as I'm grabbing my gun and fall backwards. I shot her five times." John took another long drink of wine as he began to shake.

"I look at Tom. He's on the ground and blood is everywhere. I didn't have time to call for officer down. I didn't have to. Fran pulled up in her car just as the woman jumped on top of Tom. She saw everything that went down. She called it in. I grabbed the gun out of the woman's hand as she's laying on the ground. I think she was dead at that point. But I really didn't give a fuck. I looked at Tom laying next to the asshole we'd just cuffed. Fran came running up and we started working on Tom, trying to slow the bleeding."

Amanda had a hundred questions she wanted to ask. But she knew at that point to just stay quiet and let him talk it out. She sat there quietly watching John finish his meal before laying her hand on his. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she looked at him. "I don't need to know anymore than you want to tell me. But please! Tom?" She didn't know how to ask.

John gave her a weak smile. "It looks like he's going to make it. His vest saved his life. That, plus the fact the bitch was a lousy shot. She shot him in the shoulder and neck. Those were the two that caused most of the bleeding." John gave her another weak smile as he grabbed her hand. "I'll never complain about wearing those fucking vests again. Even when it's 95 out with 100% humidity."

She returned his smile as their hands remained clasped. "I'll remind you of that next time you complain about them."

John chuckled. "You bitch."

Amanda giggled wanting to do whatever she could to help him deal with this shit. "Your bitch. And glad of it."

"Me too." John replied as he grabbed her head and pulled it towards his. He kissed her. "Anyway." He continued his report after breaking the kiss. "Tom's at the hospital. They took the bullets out of him. Didn't hit any vital organs. The biggest blood lose came from the bullet that went through his neck. But the docs say he should make a full recovery. I want to see him tomorrow. I was told to stay away, pending the investigation. Fuck that! Tom's my friend."

"Would you like me to go with you tomorrow? I'll do whatever you ask or need."

"I would like that very much. But you have school tomorrow. I don't want you to..." John didn't finish before Amanda interrupted.

"Fuck that! You're my love." Amanda pulled her hand out of his. "Now go sit in the living room and visit with your friend Jack while I clean this up. I'll be in shortly."

John was sitting in his favorite chair, working on his second glass of Jack Daniels when Amanda joined him in the living room. He had the beginnings of a nice buzz going. Jack always helped him calm himself when he was agitated or anxious. Except for this evening. He watched her walk in the room, then kneel between his legs. She laid her arms on either side of his body, running her hands inside his t-shirt so she could touch him. She laid her head in his lap and breathed him in.

"Tell me what I can do." She said softly.

John caressed her head with his left hand as he held his glass in the other. "There's nothing you can do sexy. I'm just so angry right now. I don't want to take it out on you. You're the last person on earth I want to hurt."

"You're not going to hurt me." Amanda assured him as she kept her head in his lap. "Tell me what you're angry about."

John felt the anger in him rising as he thought about everything that was wrong with the world. "I'm angry at the system. I'm angry at the fucking people we have to deal with. I'm angry at that fucking stupid bitch who made me shoot her. I didn't want to shoot her. I didn't." He felt his anger simmering into a rage. "I'm angry at these fucking assholes that we try to help, and then they turn on us and attack us. I'm angry at all the fucking lawyers who defend those assholes and make them out to be the victims and us the bad guys." Amanda saw a rage in his eyes as he continued. "I'm so fucking angry at a system that seems like it gives all those assholes more rights than us. Kill 'em all. Just kill 'em." The Jack was really starting to eliminate all his inhibitions and filters. John turned his attention to Amanda. He held her face in his hand as they stared at each other. He stroked her cheek with his thumb. "I'm so angry right now. I don't want to take it out on you. You're too precious to me." His speech a little slurred now. "I don't want to hurt you."

Amanda slid her hand down his side, down his thigh, then up inside his gym shorts till it was wrapped around his cock. "You're not going to hurt me. I trust you completely." She said softly, never breaking eye contact with him as she gently caressed his manhood with that feathery touch she knew he liked.

He felt his rage merging with his lust for her as she stroked his cock, bringing it to life. "I love you, sexy. I don't want to hurt you. That's what scares me the most."

"I don't care." The more Amanda envisioned him taking her in a rage, the more aroused she became. "I'm not scared of you hurting me. Get rid of your anger. It will eat you up like a cancer. Take it out on me." She pulled his gym shorts down with her other hand and dropped her mouth down on his semi-hard cock. She devoured it with a passion of a woman possessed.

John's head dropped back as his hand came to rest on top her bobbing head. "Fuck!" He groaned softly. "You are a cock hungry bitch." He sat there moaning his approval till Amanda finally pulled off his cock gasping.

"Is this all you want?" She asked panting. "Your slut giving you some good head? Is that all you want, you fucking bastard?" John stared at her, his rage simmering. "I don't think you're afraid of hurting me. I think you're afraid of seeing yourself for what you really are, and losing control. Big John Bonnar!" She taunted him as she squeezed his cock, pumping it. "Always in control. It pissed you off when that bitch took that control away from you, didn't it?"

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" He yelled at her. "You haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about!"

"Don't I?" She yelled back. "That stupid bitch got what she deserved. You man enough to give me what I deserve?"

John pulled her hands off his cock and pushed her back till she fell backwards, laying on the floor. He set his glass down on the table next to him and jumped up from his chair. It took him a few seconds to discover his balance. The Jack was really affecting him now. He glared down at her. His rage and lust for her now in complete control. He leaned over and grabbed a fistful of her hair. Then he lifted her as she screamed and held onto his hand, so as not to have her hair pulled out by the roots.

"Fuck me you fucking bastard!" She screamed when he brought her to a standing position. She held onto his hand as he held a firm grip on her hair.

He pulled her face within inches of his. They stared at each other, both breathing heavily. "You'd love that. Wouldn't you, you dirty whore?"

"Yeah! I'm a dirty whore!" Amanda panted. She desperately needed him to take her. "I guess that makes you a whoremonger. You got it in you to fuck your whore the way she needs?" She snickered as he held her steady. "I don't think you do."

The fog in John's brain, from the whiskey, was now compounded by his anger and lust for Amanda. He smiled at her before kissing her hard, sucking her lower lip into his mouth and biting it as his free hand mauled her breast.

Amanda whimpered as the pain of having her lower lip bit and her breast being treated like a lump of dough seared through her brain. Yet his mastery and control of her body only increased her craving for more.

John pulled her head back, then shoved her back, throwing her on the couch. Then he crawled on the couch, straddling her body as she sat there looking up at him. "You dirty whore." His words slurred. "I'm going to show you what I can do." He reached for her shirt with both hands, ripping it apart, sending buttons flying across the room. He glared down at her exposed breasts, his rage trumped for the moment by his lust for her. "You got some nice cow tits bitch. I'm gonna have some fun with them."

He wrapped his left hand around her neck and pushed her head into the back of the couch as he started to slap her breasts with his right hand. "Still think I can't do it bitch?" He asked laughing.

His laughter was all Amanda needed to send her back to that night in college. All those frat brothers fucking her and using her over and over, the laughter never stopping, the slapping of her face, ass, pussy and breasts without mercy, the unending number of cocks filling every orifice in her body, choking her, spitting on her, biting her. It went on and on throughout the night. The influence most of those things had over her diminished over the years. But the one thing that always sent her back, that one trigger, was laughter. That night had been filled with their drunken laughter as they took turns using her and fucking her, each trying to outdo the one before him with abuse and cruelty.

Amanda never tried to fight off John as he held her pinned to the couch, slapping and playing with her breasts. She slid her hands between her legs and began a furious rubbing of her swollen clit, her eyes closed as she relived that night in her mind again. All those hands. All that laughter. All those cocks.

John saw her eyes closed and knew exactly what was happening. He released her throat and grabbed a fistful of her hair again, yanking her head back, forcing her to look up at him. "You're going back there again! Aren't you!?" He shouted at her. He was drunk. But not so much that he lost his reasoning abilities.

"Yes!" Amanda gasped up at him. The shame of her dark side washing over her again. "Please don't do this!" She begged. Not for him to stop taking her, but for him to stop forcing her to relive that night.

"But this is what you love, bitch! This is what you crave!" He continued shouting as he got off the couch. He glared down at her, his lust in full control now. Her heaving chest and sobs only added to the desire he had for her. She was vulnerable and at his mercy. He wasn't just drunk on whiskey now. He was drunk on a desire and lust that wouldn't be satisfied till he had his way with her. Knowing she wanted it as badly as he did just gave his conscience the permission it needed. He reached for her jean shorts and ripped them open, pulling them and her panties down her legs as he almost dragged her off the couch in the process. When he finished stripping her naked, he pulled her up on the couch, her head laying over the arm rest, on her back.

He knelt beside the couch and laid his left hand over her neck again to hold her in place. "Spread your legs bitch!" He growled at her as they stared at each other.

Amanda complied without any resistance, overcome with a mixture of fear and need to obey. She saw the same look on his face she'd seen on the faces of the animals that attacked her all those years ago. He was the predator and she was the prey. She had given herself to John emotionally and psychologically. No matter how much she feared whatever John had planned for her, it would always be trumped by her craving to experience it. To feel the pain mingled with the pleasure.

John dropped his head and sucked her breast into his mouth, filling it with as much of her flesh as he could. Amanda's body arched off the couch as she screamed. John held her down, sucking and biting her tender flesh as he began to spank her pussy.

"AAAHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Amanda screamed as she began sobbing uncontrollably.

John continued to devour her breasts as his hand spanked her pussy, Amanda never once trying to make him stop or begging him to stop. He was beginning to the fathom not only the depth of Amanda's sexual needs, but his own. Just when he thought he'd discovered the depths of her dark side, a different level would be revealed. He was also beginning to see the depth of his own perverse desires. He knew he'd probably be guilt ridden after his lust had been satiated. But not before he'd used her completely for his pleasure, and then emptied himself inside her

He pulled off her breast panting. "You really need this you dirty whore! Don't you?" He asked laughing, still spanking her pussy.

12