The Darkside of Amanda Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" She screamed through her sobbing. "YOU KNOW I DO!" John had driven her back to that night in her mind again. He was now her attacker.

John stood up and moved to the end of the couch where her head was hanging over the armrest, keeping his right hand covering her pussy. He slipped his two middle fingers in her pussy and pulled her body towards him. Amanda began a new round of screams. He pulled his shorts down with his left hand, stepping out of them and kicking them aside. He began a furious fucking of her pussy with his fingers, knowing this would bring her off in short order.

Amanda responded with a low guttural growl that slowly built to a screaming crescendo, her orgasm washing over her like a tidal wave. John grabbed one of her breasts as he hovered over her body, holding her down as her body began to buck and convulse on the couch. His fingers dug into her raw tit flesh, kneading it as his other hand worked her pussy mercilessly.

Amanda felt all those hands on her body. Holding her down. Grabbing at her breasts. Holding her legs spread. Using her. Fucking her. 'I CRAVE IT SO! I CRAVE IT!' Her brain screamed at her. She was a slave to her dark side. But it was a slavery she didn't want to be freed from.

John couldn't resist any longer. He laid the head of his cock on her lips. Amanda opened her mouth instinctively, knowing what was expected of her. John shoved his manhood in her mouth, listening to her gag and choke as he buried it in her throat. He looked down at her convulsing body, one hand buried in her pussy, the other hand mauling her tit, his cock buried in her mouth. He was in complete control and the euphoria of that control was the most intoxicating thing he'd ever felt.

He began a merciless fucking of her mouth as his hands mauled her body, driving her through one orgasm after another. Grunting with each thrust, he'd pull out of her mouth just long enough to allow her to gulp in air. Then wait for her to open her mouth again so he could ravage her throat again.

Amanda's senses collided together, overwhelming her, as John controlled her body and mind. A new fear gripped her. The fear her dark cravings would no longer just be a part of her. But they were now going to define who and what she was. Up till this moment she had always thought those cravings were something that had a level of control over her. And she gladly gave herself over to them, craving the euphoria they always brought her. She no longer had control over any part of her body and mind. She gladly gave herself over to John. This was now who and what she was.

Her body convulsed, writhing on the couch as John continued his assault. The smell of his body, his balls slapping her face with each thrust of his cock. The sound of his laughter and grunts. The feel of his hands as they mauled her breasts and pussy. All of them drove her back to that night. Her body exploded as she once again relived that night. Her grunts and sobs now uncontrollable.

"OH FUCK!" John grunted as his own orgasm took control. His stomach cramped up, his body spasming, so caught up in the euphoria of his own orgasm he didn't realize he was choking and gagging Amanda. He held her in place as he drove his cock in and out of her mouth, filling her throat and stomach with his seed.

John finally released her body and pulled himself out of her mouth, his lust satiated. At least for the time being. He stepped over to his chair and collapsed in it, panting and groaning. He was going to say something when he looked over at Amanda. She had curled up in the fetal position, sobbing softly and coughing, trying to clear her throat. A wave of guilt washed over him as he thought about what he'd just done to her.

He sat there for several minutes wanting to say something. Yet everything he thought about saying ended sounding hollow and empty as he rehearsed it in his mind. He got up from his chair, walked to the couch, bent over and scooped Amanda up in his arms. Amanda threw her arms around his neck, holding on tight as John carried her back to the bedroom. "That will never happen again." He whispered softly, feeling like that abusive husband who can't, or won't, control his rage as he takes it out on his wife. Only to feel remorse afterwards, knowing in the back of his mind it will probably happen again.

"Don't say that." Amanda replied. Her voice raspy. Her face buried in his chest. "I wanted that."

John didn't know how to respond. He knew her needs went deep. But every so often she still surprised him. But she'd also shown him something about himself he'd found unsettling. The rush and euphoria he felt from ravaging her with an animalistic lust. Now that he'd tasted it, he knew he was going to want to taste it again. The question now was, could he control it.

He laid her on the bed, then crawled on, laying next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his body. Amanda wrapped her arms around him as best she could, wanting to melt into his body. She began to sob softly.

John caressed the back of her head. "I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say. I can't believe I did that to you."

Amanda patted his chest. "Stop! Just stop! I wanted that. I needed that." She paused, not wanting to admit anything else. But she couldn't help herself with John. He had stamped his ownership of her on her psyche. It would never be visible to anyone else. But she knew he had taken her to that place from which she'd never be free again. She propped herself up on her elbow to look at him. "I know what I am. If you want me, I'll always be yours."

John smiled at her caressing her face. "I told you before. This is where you're staying. That hasn't changed." But he knew she needed to hear one more thing. "You need to hear me tell you I own you, don't you?"

"Yes. Please." She said softly.

"So be it. I own you lady. You're going to stay in my bed and in my life for the rest of your life."

12