The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just sex," I repeated, mulling her words over in my mind.

"Yes."

"So, let me make sure I understand this."

"Okay, take your time."

"You want to have 'just sex' with another man," I said, slowly.

"If it comes to that, yes," she confirmed.

"So, why? Why do you want just sex with someone else?"

She didn't have an answer prepared. "I-I guess for variety. To try something different."

"Which means I'm not enough for you. It means I don't give you what you need sexually. You are not satisfied with sex with me and want to try to find someone better."

"Wait! NO!" Maggie exclaimed. "That's not true at all. I love sex with you. You are a great lover. I don't want someone better."

"If that were true," I explained rationally, "then you wouldn't be looking to try someone else. The only reason you would want sex with someone else if it is 'just sex' is to upgrade, to find someone better at it than what you have."

"That's not true at all," she argued, without supporting her statement.

"Oh, sure it is," I retorted. "Think about it. If you love sushi and you have found the best sushi place in the world, and that sushi place is next door, but there are 20 other sushi places in town. Why would you waste your time trying the 20 other places, when you already have the best sushi right here?"

She thought about it for a few seconds, then answered, "To try some other sushi, I guess."

"But why? If you know this place is the best. Would you want to go someplace that you know won't be as good or satisfy you as much?" I asked rhetorically, then continued. "Of course not, you would only try the other places if a part of you thought that it could get better, that in some way, one of the other places might be better than the one you love."

"I don't really understand," she said, looking a bit forlorn.

"If it is just sex, then why do you want to do it with someone else? If you're satisfied with our sex life, if I satisfy you, then if all you want is just sex, why not just have more sex with me? We rarely have sex. So if you just want more sex, then we can have sex more frequently! But, no. You would prefer to do it with someone else who might be better but could be worse. Obviously, you want to do it with someone else because it is NOT 'just sex' or you're not satisfied with sex with me. You think he might be better."

"I don't know," she said, looking befuddled. "You're confusing me, but it's not like that."

"Okay, so it is just sex, right?"

"Yes! How many times do I have to say it! Yes! It is just sex!"

"Okay, then if that's true, I have a solution," I said grinning.

She seemed to brighten up, with a spark of hopefulness glinting in her eyes. "You do? What?"

"If it's just sex you want, then I'm willing to let you do it."

She seemed stunned.

"Y-you will?"

"Yes, I'll find a male escort and hire him to come here and fuck you," I said. "He'll be an expert at pleasing women. I'll get one with a big cock, black if you prefer, and a certificate of health so that he can do you bareback. Then, you can have your 'just sex.'"

"An escort? Why would I want an escort? Have you lost your mind?"

"Because it is 'just sex,'" I fired back. "If it is just sex, then who it is shouldn't matter; he is just an anonymous cock for you to enjoy. In fact, this is a far better option. Since he is a random person, there would be no chance you would know him. It would be wham-bam-thank-you-sir, and he'd be on his way. You'd get your just sex. This way, you could not run the risk of the physical intimacy leading to unexpected feelings."

"You make me sound like a whore! I don't want to fuck some unknown gigolo! I need some connection with the person. I'm not just a piece of meat."

"Exactly," I said with a smirk. "That means it is not just sex. You don't want just sex; you want more than that. You want sex with a specific person because you have some chemistry with him."

Her face turned red again, and she couldn't respond. Finally, she replied, "Okay, maybe that's partially true. But, it won't mean anything."

I couldn't help but laugh. "What does that mean? Huh? It won't mean anything. It won't mean anything to whom?"

"To me! To him! We know it's just a sexual thing. He knows I love you and he's not looking for that kind of relationship."

"You truly believe that it won't mean anything to you?"

"I do!"

"Then if it doesn't mean anything, why do it?"

"Huh?"

"Maggie, you're not making any sense. Why would you do something if you know going into it that it means nothing? If it doesn't mean anything, then you wouldn't want to do it. You want to do it with him precisely because it does mean something."

She put her head in her hands and groaned, "You're confusing me!"

"Plus, it means something to me! You know full well that sex is the ultimate form of intimacy. When we married, we agreed to only have that level of intimacy with each other. You want to throw that away so you can experiment with someone else. You're looking to explore that intimacy with someone you have a connection with, other than me. You are not satisfied with that intimacy with me nor does our sex life satisfy you. So, you want to upgrade."

"No, that's not it," she said weekly.

"So, you're hoping to have sex with him to see that he is not as good as me? Has a smaller dick than me? Can't make you cum?"

She only stared at me.

"Of course not!" I said harshly. "You would not go into it if you thought it might be the same or worse than me! You only want to do it because you hope, no because you already suspect that it is going to be way better than what we have! It excites you thinking about how good it might be!"

"I don't know!" She shouted. "I never thought about it that way! You're getting me all mixed up!"

"So what happens when you finish, and you come home to me after he fucks your brains out and satisfies you more than I do? Have you thought about that?"

"I-I," she started, then hesitated. "I never thought about it. What do you mean?"

"I mean, how can you expect your feelings for me to be the same after you've had better sex with someone else? You claim you're doing this to spice up OUR sex life. But, if he's better than me, you won't ever want sex with me again. You'll want it with him. You'll long for him. And, what's worse is, I'll know you want him when you give me a pity fuck now and then. How could we possibly go on?"

"We will go on like before."

"How can I go on like before, Maggie?"

"What do you mean?"

"How can I go on like before knowing that I don't satisfy you enough, that I don't please you enough to keep you home. How can I kiss you, knowing another man kissed you and you liked it more than kissing me? How can I touch you knowing you like his touch more than mine? How can I ever go down on you, thinking that you like the way he eats your pussy more than the way I do it. How could I ever possibly fuck you again, knowing that you like his cock inside you more than mine!"

She stared at me without responding.

"How can I make love to you ever again, when the entire time I would know that you're thinking about him? If the sex with him is better than with me, how can you ever again be satisfied with me? You'll be thinking of him, wanting him. I didn't marry you to play second fiddle to someone else."

She shook her head, "But, it won't be like that!"

"If it isn't going to be that way, then why do it? You want to do it, because you think it will be mind-blowing, earth-shattering sex, unlike anything you've done with me. If not, you would not even consider doing it."

When she didn't respond, I kept going.

"And you know what the worst part is? There's no way I can win in this situation. I adore you and find you incredibly beautiful. I have only ever wanted to have sex with you. I love to please you. I thought we had mind-blowing sex. I thought we are good together and want it often, but you shut us down. It doesn't matter how good we are or aren't together. You have this mental image set up of how good it will be with him. The excitement of something new, the naughtiness of fucking someone else, the risk, all of that contributes to your excitement. If we were the same size and we pleasured you the same, you would still come out of it thinking it was better with him. Even if he's not as good, you might still think he is better. There's no way I can compete. He wins no matter what."

She stared at me, unable to speak. I was beyond furious.

"Who the fuck has been filling your head with all this nonsense?"

"George, please."

"Maggie, fuck off."

"George!"

"No, I'm serious. Fuck off. This is total bullshit. There's no fucking way that I'm going to consent to you dating anyone. There's no way in Hell I'm going to sit at home and wait for you to get done fucking your lover. And if you ever once thought that I would be a cuckold and allow someone to fuck you, you are not the woman I married twenty years ago. You're some crazy slut who just threw her marriage away."

She was shocked beyond belief. Never once had I ever said anything that harsh to her before.

"George, you're overreacting," she said, as tears began to flow.

"No, I'm not," I told her calmly, my voice as steady as ice. "You are under reacting. Get out of my house. I don't want you here anymore. You're right; we won't make it much longer. We're not going to make it to twenty years. We're done now. For you to even suggest such a stupid fucking idea tells me you have already cheated in your mind and heart, if not your body. You've moved on. So, fuck you. Get out."

"I'm not going anywhere," she said defiantly. "This is ridiculous. I live here. I am your wife. We live here. You don't get to tell me where I can be. Now, calm down and discuss this like an adult."

"Okay, then fine. Stay here." I grabbed my keys and wallet off the counter and headed across the kitchen to the garage.

"Where are you going?" she asked frantically. She was crying as she stood staring at me in shock.

"Anywhere but here. It stinks in here."

"Please, don't go, George! Talk to me. We can get through this."

I stopped and faced her. "I'll give you one chance to stop me from leaving. I will I stay, if will you swear to me that you will never bring up this idea or anything like it again and that you will never go out with another man, never fuck anyone but me, staying true and loyal to me for the rest of our lives as we swore at our wedding? Not only will you never suggest it, but you will never want to do it?"

She stared at me. I could see the turmoil in her head, the inner struggle. She was frantic and on the edge of breaking down. "George, please, I think it could help us."

"That's a no, then," I said as I turned and opened the garage door. Maggie was screaming for me to stay.

"Wait, please, I promise! I swear it! I won't bring it up again; just please don't go."

I turned back again. I had one more thing to say.

"I don't know who put you up to this and filled your head with all of this nonsense, but I will find out. If I find out that you've already been dating him or that you've already had sex with him, I will divorce you. That's for damn sure."

"We aren't dating, George! We haven't done anything!"

"But there is a 'we.' I thought so. Fine. Go fuck your boyfriend. You probably have already anyway."

"We haven't! I swear it!"

"If you want any possible chance to save what's left of our marriage, you better not be lying to me. No more secrets. No more lies. No more deception."

"I'm not, George. I swear, we only talked about doing it."

"You talked with another man about fucking him. So, this whole talk, this whole ambush, it reaffirms my point. Your request was not about 'just sex' that doesn't mean anything. You want me to agree to let you fuck some specific guy you've already planned things with. I'm so disgusted with you," I told her which made her cry even harder. "I can't stand to look at you right now."

"I'm sorry, George, I didn't think you would take it like this. He told me you might get upset at first, but you would come around."

"Upset?" I shouted, "Who the fuck is 'he'?"

She hesitated again. I looked at the open door to the garage. "By not telling me everything, you're choosing him over me."

"Steven," she said, "Steven Archer."

"The consultant that you've been working with the past few months? The guy you introduced to me at the dinner party at Hoolihan's?"

"Yes, that's him. We've been working closely, and we started talking.

I needed to sit down. I closed the door, walked back to the table and sat facing Maggie.

"Tell me everything," I said.

"Everything?" she asked.

"Yes, I want to know everything that you talked about, everything you did, and everything you know about this asshole."

She nodded. "Can I sit?"

"It's still your house," I said. She nodded again and sat down, then proceeded to tell me what had brought us to this point.

Chapter 3

I spent the next couple of hours listening to my wife tell me all about Steven Archer and his seduction. It had been going on for months. He started slowly, subtly working on brainwashing my wife into accepting his bullshit. He never pushed too hard or tried anything too overt, knowing that she was smart enough to catch on if he did.

So far, if I could believe her, they had only talked. She had never so much as kissed him. That was part of his plan. By not making any overt attempt to get physical, she believed his motives were pure. He was going to wait until I consented to make his move.

By the time she finished her story, I became convinced of two things: 1) my marriage was most likely over, even if she never spoke to Steven again, and 2) Steven needed to pay for what he was doing.

I needed a plan for how to deal with both items, but I was at a loss for what to do about either. I needed to buy time.

"Are you still mad at me?" Maggie asked.

"Maggie, I don't know what I feel," I told her. "It's not easy to put into words. A big part of me is hurt and angry that you would think so little of our marriage to even consider what Steven was proposing. If you wanted to spice up our sex life, that is not the way. There are at least a hundred other things you could have tried first, like maybe not turning me down every time I tried to fool around."

Maggie lowered her eyes and appeared chagrined. After a couple of minutes, she gazed up and asked, "What do the other parts of you think?"

I sighed. "The other parts of me feel sympathetic for you getting fooled by a slick manipulator who played you. So that part of me wants to hold you blameless and resume our lives."

"I'd like that, a lot," Maggie replied, smiling at me. "Can we do that and forget I ever brought this whole thing up?"

"No, we can't," I answered honestly. "There is still a part of me that wants to walk away and ever see you again. I may be able to get past your betrayal eventually, but it is going to take time and effort on your part."

Maggie nodded, then asked, "Is there any part that would even consider the idea as sexy or fun?"

"Jesus, Maggie!" I shouted. "Are you seriously asking me that after everything I've said?"

"Sorry," she said, looking down in shame, "I'm sorry! So, what happens now?"

"I don't know, to be honest," I replied. "I need some time to think about what I want to do about it. The fact that you would still be considering doing it tells me a lot about you."

"I'm sorry! Please tell me you still don't want to get a divorce."

"I don't fucking know, but I guess it depends on you, really," I replied. "If I find out you've lied to me about anything I will divorce you. If you don't shut Steven down, completely, I will divorce you."

"He's going to ask about it. What do I do?"

"You need to figure out what you're going to tell him. Do you talk with him when you're not at work, call, text, chat on the computer?"

"No, not much at all," she explained. "We mostly only talk at work. Steven made a big point of not getting in touch with each other except at the office. However, I know Steven will ask about it first thing tomorrow. I don't know what to say. Should I tell him to forget the whole thing and never bring it up again?"

"Of course you should," I said, as I thought about what I could do to get back at the man you wanted to fuck my wife. "Is he married?" I asked.

Maggie nodded. "Yeah," she said softly. "They just had their second kid a few months ago."

"Christ, Maggie!" I exclaimed. "He just had a kid, and you were considering fucking this guy? What about his wife and their family? Did you even think about them?"

"He told me that she's okay with him fooling around. They have an open marriage."

"And you believed him?"

She blushed. I could tell she was beginning to realize how foolish she had been. "Yeah, I guess I wanted to believe him. I know how dumb that is now."

"Maggie," I said looking at her closely. "If we are going to save our marriage then you have to be on my team. You have to take my side on this, no matter what I do, no matter what I tell you to do. If you hesitate or take his side in any way, then forget it. We can divorce and end the sham of our marriage."

"I'm on your team, honey," Maggie assured me. "I swear it. You and our daughter are all that matter to me."

"Wait here," I said as I got up and retrieved my laptop. I brought it over and opened it as I sat down next to my wife. "Have you ever looked at his Facebook page?" I asked.

"Yeah, a few times, but he doesn't use social media much," she explained.

I pushed the laptop to her, find his page for me. She tapped on the keys a bit, then said, "Here it is."

There was very little information available to the public. Steven's profile didn't have any relationship status, no family pictures, not even a link to his wife. I went to LinkedIn and searched for Steve Archer and hit the jackpot. He was much more forthcoming about things there than Facebook. "Do you know his wife's first name?" I asked.

"Janet," Maggie replied.

I quickly searched for Janet Archer and found two. "Do you know if she is a Realtor or an IT Recruiter?"

"He told me she runs a swanky real estate agency that specializes in multi-million dollar homes," Maggie replied.

I clicked on the link for the Realtor. Her profile page opened and a beautiful young blonde smiled back at us. "Is that her?" I asked as I stared at the hot wife of my middle-aged wife's would-be paramour.

"I don't think so," Maggie answered. "I've never seen a picture of her. But, that doesn't look like the woman he described to me. He told me she was old, fat and unattractive."

I snickered. "Of course he did." This Janet Archer was young, in great shape and stunningly beautiful. I pulled up her Facebook page. "Well, well," I said. "According to her public profile, she has a husband named Steve and two daughters Selina and Katherine. That sound familiar?"

"Yeah," Maggie replied as she stared at the pictures of the woman. "Those are Steven's daughter's names, I scrolled down and found a ton of photos of the happy family. Some of the most recent ones appeared to be from a youth cheerleading competition. It showed the lovely Janet with her daughters, and right next to them smiling for the camera was Steve. Maggie gasped.

"That's him!"

"No offense, Maggie," I said as I pulled up a few photos of Steve and his wife. "Why would he want to go to all this trouble to bed you, when he has a hot woman like that at home?"

She looked hurt. Good. "I-I don't know," she said. She looked like she was about to cry again. "That's not at all what he told me about her."

"You said they have an open marriage, right?" I asked.

"That's what he told me," Maggie replied, sounding less than confident.

I found some pictures of Janet in a bikini and whistled. "Maybe I overreacted," I said as I stared at the pretty face of Janet Archer. "Maybe I've been looking at this all wrong."