The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Maggie asked.

"You have his cell number?" I asked.

Maggie stared at me nervously, "Yes, why? You're not going to call him are you?"

"No, I'm not," I told her. "You are."

Maggie looked stunned. "I can't do that!"

"Wait, you said you were on my team. I said you had to support me no matter what I do, right?"

She nodded. "Yes, that's right."

"So, are you on my team or not?"

"I am," she admitted.

"Good," I said, "Then call him."

"Okay, I will," Maggie agreed, but hesitated. "Before I do, can I please ask why?"

I smiled. "Well, Steven wants to fuck my wife, right?"

Maggie nodded.

"Well, If I'm going to let him fuck you, don't you think it's only fair that I get to fuck his wife?"

Chapter 4

"Wait! What?!" Maggie exclaimed. "You want to fuck his wife?"

"Well look at her!" I said pointing at the picture of Janet Archer in a very skimpy bikini. "She's fucking hot!"

"That's not happening!" Maggie declared.

I laughed. "You said you wanted to spice up our sex life, right?"

"Yeah," Maggie said, crossing her arms across her breasts. "I did."

"And you were going to spice it up by fucking Steven," I explained. "So, wouldn't it spice it up even more if I were also fucking his wife? I mean, after all, you said they're in an open marriage."

"Yeah, but," Maggie stammered. "It wasn't about you fucking some slut!"

"Oh, wait," I said grinning, "She's a slut? What makes her a slut? She's married to Steven and is allowed to fuck other men. You're married to me, and you want to be allowed to fuck other men. By that definition, doesn't that make you a wanna-be slut?"

Maggie glared at me. "No! It's not the same."

"Why not?" I asked. "How is it any different? For that matter, how is me fucking Janet any different than you fucking Steven?"

"She's too good looking!" Maggie declared.

"So, it's ok if I fuck someone ugly?" I asked.

"No, I don't mean that," Maggie replied, looking almost defeated. "It's just different."

"Are you afraid that I'll like fucking her too much?"

"Maybe."

"Or that after I have her, I may never want to fuck you again?"

"Maybe."

"Or perhaps you're worried that if I fuck her when I'm with you, I'll be thinking of her?"

"Yes, dammit!" Maggie admitted reluctantly. "I get it, okay? I see what you're trying to do! I thought we agreed to forget the whole thing."

"Yeah, but that was before I saw what she looks like and before I really thought about your proposal."

"Oh, so because you think you can fuck a hot girl you're suddenly in favor of me fucking Steven?"

"Hell, yeah," I said enthusiastically. "Why not?"

"You're an ass!" Maggie pronounced.

"Wait, I'm an ass because I want quid pro quo? You're the one who wanted to fuck someone else. I'm just going along with what you wanted."

"No, you're trying to ruin what I wanted!"

"So, you wanted to fuck other people, but you don't want me to do the same thing?"

"You're just trying to confuse me! I told you it wasn't like that!" Maggie said, again on the edge of crying.

"Maggie, calm down and let's discuss this like adults," I said, using her own words against her. "I'm starting to see this could be good for us."

"I don't want to do it," Maggie said. "You talked me out of it! I agreed it was a mistake. It is a mistake. Let's forget it all."

"Don't be so hasty," I found his number started dialing Maggie's phone. "Let's call your lover and see what he says."

"NO!" Maggie shouted. "Hang up! Don't call him!"

"Shh-shh," I said softly gesturing to my wife to be quiet. "It's okay, honey. It's ringing.

I put the phone on speaker so Maggie could hear both sides of the conversation.

A man answered in a whispery voice, "Maggie, I told you not to call me at home."

"Hi, is this Steven Archer?" I asked, speaking clearly and slowly. There was a long pause, followed by a click and the line went dead.

"Huh, how odd," I said to my wife. "We got disconnected. I better call back."

Maggie tried to take the phone. "Please don't do this."

"Hush now," I said as I pulled the phone away. "One might think you don't want to do this any longer."

"I don't!"

"Hello, Steven, this is Maggie's husband. Are you there?"

"Yeah, I'm here. What do you want?" Steven said, sounding quite perturbed.

"Oh, is this a bad time?" I asked.

"What do you want?" he repeated, sounding even angrier.

"Oh, well," I began, "Maggie told me about how you suggested that you and she go out on a date."

There was silence on the other end for several seconds.

"And?" he finally said.

"And, I think that would be a great idea," I said. Maggie grabbed my hand and tried to interrupt. I shushed her and continued. "I mean, with certain parameters and agreements, of course."

"Parameters and agreements?" Steven asked, sounding confused.

"Yes," I replied, "I mean if you're going to be fucking my wife, I want to make sure it's all out in the open. No secrets. Right?"

"Uhh, I guess, yeah," Steven said. He didn't sound very confident.

"I mean, the last thing we would want is to ruin a marriage with lies and deception. I love Maggie and don't want to lose her. So, I agreed, so long as we all discuss everything in the open and we all know what is happening. Cool?"

"Uhh, sure," Steven replied. "Makes sense."

Maggie was staring at me with her mouth hanging open. When I looked at her, she shook her head and said: "Baby, I don't want to do this."

I waved her away dismissively.

"Great," I continued talking to Steven, "then why don't you run get Janet and put the phone on speaker."

"What?" Steven asked, sounding shocked.

"Why don't go get your wife, you know, Janet, the mother of your two daughters, Selina and Katherine, the woman you're in an open marriage with, so that she can hear all the details."

"Listen, you asshole," Steven growled, "I don't know what the fuck kind of game you're playing..."

I cut him off.

"Steven, Steven, I'm not playing a game," I told him. "Maggie told me all about how you and Janet are swingers, and you don't care who she fucks. We were looking at her bikini pictures on Facebook, and I have to say, I am going to enjoy fucking her while you're doing my wife."

"You what?" he asked shrilly.

"I am going to fuck Janet, your wife, while you fuck Maggie, my wife. That's what swingers do, isn't it? Wife swapping?"

"You son of a bitch, keep my wife out of this!" Steven demanded.

"Steven, my boy," I said calmly. "It is a little late for that. You have spent the past several months seducing my wife. Wasn't Janet pregnant with Selina much of that time? Congratulations on her birth. I bet Janet's cunt is already back to normal and ready for some strange cock."

"Shut the fuck up!" he shouted. "I told you to leave Janet out of this!"

"Oh, wait, are you telling me she doesn't know about you wanting to fuck Maggie? Aren't you guy's in an open marriage?" I glanced at Maggie. She had her face in her hands and was crying.

I heard a woman's voice in the background, "Honey, what's the matter? Who is that?"

"Nobody, it's fine. Get the girls ready to go," Steven spoke to his wife.

"Oh, that's right," I began, "today is a big day. Katherine has a cheerleading tournament this afternoon."

"How the fuck do you know that?" he asked.

"It's amazing the shit you can learn on Facebook," I said with a chuckle. "I have an idea."

I waited for him to reply. It took a few seconds while he stewed on my words. "What kind of idea?" he finally asked.

"Why don't Maggie and I meet you and Janet at the tournament, then we can fill her in on all the details she's missing. After that, we can go to a bar and have a few drinks, get to know each other and head back here to fuck all night. I'll even let you and Maggie use the master bedroom."

Steven snarled into the phone, then replied in a harsh whisper, "Listen you bastard, you stay the fuck away from my wife and my kids. I'll fuck you up if I see you anywhere near us!"

"Steven!" I admonished him. "No need to be so upset. You agreed that we would have no secrets and that everyone should know what you were doing. Everyone includes Janet, right?"

"Fuck you, asshole," he yelled. "Don't ever fucking call me again!"

"Ok, I'll just call Janet, then," I quickly replied before he could hang up.

"Wait!" Steven snapped. "How did you get her number?"

"Steve, that's not important," I told him. "What is important that everyone knows what it is you have been up to and what your intentions have been with my wife."

There was another long pause, then "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to stay the fuck away from my wife, you son of a bitch. If I so much as hear you've been in the same room with her, I'll go to Janet and tell her everything you've done. Got it?"

"Got it," he replied humbly. "We work together. I don't know that I can avoid her completely."

"Maggie will be on vacation for the next two weeks," I explained to him. "When she gets back, you need to have moved on to another company. You're a consultant. Just tell your bosses that one of the wives was getting too familiar with you and for the good of the account you should be transferred. I guarantee you they'll have you out of there by the time she returns."

"And if I don't?" he asked.

I turned to my wife. "Maggie, call Janet on your line and tell her everything."

She stared at me in disbelief. I was bluffing, of course. I didn't have Janet's number, but Steven didn't know that. I gestured for Maggie to play along.

"Ok, honey," she said through her tears.

"Wait!" Steven shouted. "Okay, I'll tell them first thing in the morning."

"Good," I replied. "You're not as stupid as Maggie said. One last thing, Maggie can hear you now. Apologize to my wife."

I could tell Steven was pissed. He drew a deep breath, then said curtly: "I'm sorry, Maggie."

Before she could respond, I spoke, "Never contact my wife again. Now, I suggest you get ready to take your family to the cheerleading tournament. Good luck to Katherine."

I hung up and tossed the phone on the counter and turned to Maggie. She stared up at me, with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" she began. I raised a hand to stop her.

"Tomorrow you'll need to call your boss and tell him you have a family emergency and need to take the next two weeks off," I instructed her. She lowered her gaze and nodded.

"Now, pull your pants down and bend over the table so I can ravish you properly," I demanded.

Maggie looked into my eyes but could only see anger there. She bit her lip, pulled her pants and panties down around her ankles, turned away from me and bent over the kitchen table, pushing our uneaten breakfast out of the way. I stepped up behind her and slapped her bare ass hard with my hand, leaving a bright red handprint as she yelped in pain.

"The only date you're ever going to have is with me!" I snarled, then fucked my wife harder than she'd ever been fucked before.