The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You do, immediately and without question. My heart is racing.

"Come here and kneel."

You hesitate for a second, but then step towards me and drop to your knees. I look down at you; into your big, beautiful eyes. I wanted you as much as I'd ever wanted you at that moment. I undid my jeans and released my cock again, springing up slick with precum. You look pleased with yourself as you glance down at it, but otherwise remain motionless; then you look up at me with an expression that suggests butter wouldn't melt in your mouth.

"I want you to suck it, kitten."

You look back at my cock and tilt your head as if deciding how to let me down gently and my heart sinks. Fuck. Then, looking up at me, you stare into my eyes for a long moment... long enough for me to start doubting what I thought I'd seen in you earlier.

"Make me," you finally say, petulantly.

Doubt is replaced by a familiar jolt of power and excitement rushing through me. It usually comes with knowing I'm about to take what I want from a woman; when I know that she wants to submit herself to me. You're not quite there, not yet... but now I'm absolutely certain your brat is asking to be punished. Finally! After months and months of fantasising, wishing and hoping. Good girl, I think, as I smile and nod.

"Okay then," I say.

I spin on my heels and walk out to the bathroom, putting my cock away and leaving you on your knees wondering what I'm doing. Did I bring rope? A paddle? Nipple clamps? The possibilities rush through your mind. The truth was more mundane. Earlier I'd noticed a pair of plush bathrobes hanging behind the bathroom door. I pull the belts out of their loops and walk back to where you're waiting, loosely swinging the belts in my fingers as I stand over you.

"Stand up," I say, quietly.

You're slightly relieved to see what I'm holding and grin as you shake your head.

"No," you say, in a bratty tone, full of defiance, daring me to take what I want from you. I feel a surge of happiness wash over me and I have to stop myself from grinning.

"Up," I say again, this time more forcefully.

You hesitate until I'm just about to grab you, and then you slowly get to your feet. Your face is defiant, but your excited eyes are asking me to take control.

"Take your dress off."

You don't move except to shake your head at me.

"If you don't take it off by the count of three, I will rip it off. One..."

You look at me and you can see I'm serious, but you make me wait.

"Two..."

You wait another beat and then reluctantly start pulling the dress up over your head. As you uncover yourself for me, inch by inch, I stare at your incredible body and try to memorise every detail. Your soft thighs; the gap between them where I long to put my tongue; my knickers, white against your skin. Guess you weren't just teasing. My eyes dance over the shape of your pussy under the cotton for a long second before taking in your flat stomach and your pert little breasts rising and falling with your breathing, little nipples erect and needing to be sucked.

"Good," I say, slowly circling you and drinking in every detail of your body.

As I move behind you I stop. I can finally see your perfect arse with my own eyes, and my eyes linger for a long time. My knickers look even better wrapping around you than I remember. It's tempting to drop to my knees and tongue fuck you right there. Instead, I brush my fingers softly over the curve of your cheek and grin when you jump with a little gasp.

I take your wrist in my hand and bring it behind your back, but you pull it away. I try again and you do the same thing, this time with a giggle. A smile crosses my face; happy that you're enjoying our little game as much as I am. I throw the belts over my shoulder and grab both of your wrists, pulling them back with more force and pulling you back into me with them. Your head rests on my chest as you look back up at me. You can feel the hard bulge in my jeans pressing into your balled fists where they're pinned between us.

"Are you going to behave kitten? You're only making the punishment worse for yourself."

You struggle to pull yourself free again, but this time my grip on your wrists is firm and you can't escape. You give up and for a second I thought you were going to stamp your foot, but then you stop yourself and gave in. It's lucky you couldn't see the huge grin on my face as I take one of the belts and bind your wrists as tightly as I dare. I still needed you to know I'm in control.

Satisfied I've bound you tightly enough, I stand in front of you and look at you pouting and trying to blow the hair out of your eyes. You look so impossibly cute my heart melts and I gently brush your hair off your forehead, tucking it behind your ear. My fingertips carry on down your neck, following your jaw with my fingertips to lift your chin. Leaning down, I kiss you again; softly, almost tenderly this time. You resist a little but quickly yield and as we stand there kissing, my hands hold your head, fingers stroking your face and hair.

I finally pull away from you and say, "I hope you're going to behave yourself now."

In response you poke out your tongue. My hand flashes out and pinches your nipple hard, sending an electric shock of pain through your body, gone almost before your brain has registered it. Your tongue was also gone though, replaced with a look of disbelief. I raise my eyebrows questioningly as I sit on the sofa, as if daring you to say something. You look petulant but don't speak.

"Put yourself over my knee," I command, dropping the second belt on the floor for now.

You hold my gaze and smirk, slowly shaking your head.

"Now." I say, firmly.

You poke your tongue out again and half turn away from me. Enough.

"You little brat," I shout, jumping to my feet and grabbing you roughly around the waist.

I pull you down on top of me, over my lap, pinning you down by your neck and back while you struggle against me. When your wriggling and writhing finally subsides, I hold you there for a few more seconds. You feel my hand move from your back and you tense up.

SMACK

Knowing it was coming did nothing to lessen the sting. As the pain flares, a second blow lands on your other cheek.

SMACK

This one was equally hard and with a gasp, you start struggling and thrashing again. I tighten my grip on your neck and hit you twice more, in quick succession.

SMACK SMACK

You still fight and wriggle, although less now. Two more stinging blows land. Finally, although you can't stop yourself from crying out, you manage to stay still.

"Good girl," I tell you, gently rubbing your arse where the skin is red and hot.

I begin taking my time inspecting you. My grip on your neck has relaxed, but I still hold you there as I stop rubbing and instead spread your arse open. I can see your arsehole hiding behind my knickers and I run my fingers over them, rubbing around it, delighting in the little jump at the unexpected touch. I move my fingers further down, the fabric becoming wet beneath my fingertips. I rub a little harder through the knickers and push them past your lips, slick under my fingertips. I want you to beg me to allow you to cum, to beg me to fuck you... and to see that fear in your eyes as you beg me not to hurt you. I let my fingertips brush over your clit and you let out a little moan. I can feel it's swollen already, a hard little bud through the knickers. I rub the fabric around it gently enough to tease, making you wriggle again.

Four more blows hit you in quick succession; made all the worse for being unexpected. You cry out and flinch, eyes screwed tightly shut, as the tight skin flares with pain again.

"Naughty, bratty girls disobey and get punished."

SMACK SMACK

"Good girls do as they're told and get rewarded."

I push my knickers to the side and rub my fingers up and down your flooding pussy, teasing around your hole with a fingertip and rubbing to the side of your clit with my thumb.

"Which one are you, kitten? A brat or a good girl?"

"I'm a good girl," you whimper quietly as the fire burning in your skin spreads to your clit.

You can feel my cock throbbing underneath you, and you know I'm enjoying this even more than you are.

SMACK SMACK

This time you cry out louder and I know I'm approaching your limit. Your skin is angry and red, hand prints visible. Still, lessons have to be learned.

"Good girls are respectful. Who am I?"

"You're sir," you say in a quiet voice and I feel a sudden rush of pleasure and pride.

"Then address me as sir."

SMACK SMACK

"Now, are you going to behave?"

I push my fingers into your wetness again, slowly teasing you while I wait for your answer. Finally you nod, eyes still tightly shut against the sting. I grab the top of your leg; fingers pinching into your pussy, my thumb buried in the soft flesh of your thigh. You squirm and gasp as I squeeze.

"I can't hear you," I say, pinching hard.

"Yes sir, yes sir!" you say in a rush.

I let go of you and go back to teasing you. You're even wetter than you were a second ago.

"Good girl," I say again. "I hope you've learnt a lesson."

Not the one I really want to teach you though, I think, straightening my knickers and letting go of your neck. I tell you you can get up and you climb off me. I catch you rubbing your arse behind your back, trying not to let me see. You're pouting again. I stand and approach you. You watch me, still pouting, but more subdued than before.

"Kneel," I command again.

This time, there's no hesitation. You drop to your knees instantly and look up at me standing over you. I undo my flies again, looking deep into your eyes. My cock is painfully hard as I manoeuvre it out of my jeans. It springs out again, flicking a string of precum across your breasts. Your eyes glance down at it, inches in front of your face. You bite your bottom lip briefly then look back up at me. You make no move to take it and you have a look of determination on your face.

"Suck it," I say, in a low voice.

Your eyes flick to my cock and back again. You hold my gaze and slowly shake your head.

"Suck it," I repeat, more insistently.

This time, your eyes stay locked on mine and we stare at each other for a long moment. I can tell you're getting yourself ready to defy me.

"Suck it yourself," you say in a small, defiant voice; staring at me with almost pleading in your eyes.

I look at you for a second, considering my options. I know what I want to do, but I don't know if that will be too much for you. But then, if I'm right and you want this as badly as I do...

I make my decision. "OK then, kitten, have it your way."

My hand flashes out and I grab a fistful of your hair. I start towards the bedroom, dragging you across the floor behind me. You cry out and your legs kick as you scrabble to get your feet underneath you. I slow and pull you to your feet by your hair. Twisting you in front of me and pulling your head back, I grab your bound wrists and push you forwards to the bedroom. You struggle against me, trying to pull your head away.

"No, no, please, I'm sorry, please" you plead as I pull your head back harder and kick the bedroom door open.

You struggle against me even more, twisting your wrists out of my grasp. I grab your waist, yanking you back to me, and lift you half off your feet as I drag you across the room to the bed. You kick, scream, try to bite my arm. You sound like you want to scratch my eyes out at the moment, but you wanted to test me.

I throw you on the bed, grabbing your arms and legs to roughly yank you around until your head is hanging over the edge. You're still struggling as I clamp my hand around your exposed throat. I reach out and slap your tit, hard, fingers whipping across your skin. You cry out again. I slap you twice more and your struggles slow. I look down at your frightened eyes, my leaking cock inches from your face.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." you say, over and over, quietly.

My cock throbs at the words and I feel another wave of desire to make you mine. My grip tightens and you can feel my fingers compressing your throat, feel it become a little harder to breathe.

"Open your mouth," I tell you, in a hoarse voice.

You obey instantly. Wide. Willing. Waiting for my cock to use you.

"Good girl," I grunt, pushing my cock as deep into your throat as I can.

I put both hands around your throat as I fuck you, relaxing my grip as you gag and cough. I thrust into your mouth again and again, not allowing you time to breathe. Makeup stained tears stream across your temples. Your face is slick with spit as I fuck you mercilessly, ignoring your struggles. I stop, holding myself inside you as you cough against my cock, your throat convulsing on the tip deliciously. You can taste precum spreading across your tongue as I hold myself there and tighten my grip on your throat until you start to kick out and thrash. I pull back, my cock dragging a thick rope of drool across your face as I step away from you. You suck air in, coughing and spluttering, eyes streaming. I sit you up and sit on the bed next to you while you recover, stroking your slick face.

"You did well, kitten," I tell you, untying your wrists as your breathing returns to almost normal, "but I don't believe you've learnt your lesson quite yet," I continue, retying your wrists in front of you.

I push you back onto the bed, kneeling in front of you and yanking you towards me by the legs, spreading you as I do. You struggle against me again, and I hold your kicking legs down, reach forward and twist your nipple between pinching fingers. You flinch and gasp, but you stop struggling. I give your nipple one last pinch, and let go, dropping my hand between your legs. I tease you through my now completely soaked knickers.

"Do you remember when we'd meet during lockdown and I'd touch you like this in my car?" I ask softly, as my fingertips gently trace shapes over the knickers.

You squirm, trying to move away, but I'm still holding you too tightly. You nod, slowly. Defiance still flashes across your face and your flushed skin is slick with drool. You look incredible.

"Do you remember how badly I wanted to feel my fingers in your pussy?" I ask, as I push the knickers past your lips again, rubbing the thin fabric up and down your slit as you screw your face up and wriggle, trying to get away from my touch.

"How badly do you want to feel them inside you now?" I ask.

You manage to pull a leg free from my grasp.

"I don't!" you shout, as you try to kick me off you.

You push my chest hard with your foot, pushing me away from you onto the bed. You instantly roll off, and start scrabbling towards the lounge, struggling to get your legs underneath you without help from your bound hands. I follow you and grab your ankle, yanking yank you back towards me as you roll onto your back. I drop to my knees, my arm across your throat holding you down hard as you thrash and buck underneath me.

"No, no, stop, don't," you beg, over and over.

I grab the waistband of the knickers and roughly yank them down to your knees. You keep kicking and struggling as I reach back and rip them further down until finally getting them over one foot. I grab your knees, forcing your legs open wide and positioning myself on my knees between them; then clamp my hand around hard around your throat, pushing you back into the carpet. Your eyes go wide and you thrash less, but you're still trying to get me off you. My other hand reaches between your legs and I rub my fingers roughly around your leaking hole before finding your clit. I rub around it for a second as I hold you down, then pinch it between my fingers. You gasp, and cry out, and as I hold you there you begin to beg again, louder this time, more insistent. My dick throbs and leaks at the sound. I finally let go of your clit and yank the knickers off your foot. My grip on your throat loosens as I reach back, but then you feel the squeeze again as I tower over you. I lift the knickers to my nose and inhale deeply. The fabric is warm and wet on my lips, and I can smell your musk, taste you. Things I've wanted for so long... only now, it's not enough.

You're still begging as I stuff the knickers into your mouth, cutting your words off. You look up at me with shocked, scared eyes as your own taste floods your mouth. Before you can react fully I suddenly let go of your throat, fold your legs back hard and enter you roughly, filling you with one solid push. You feel my thick shaft stretching you and pushing into your g-spot, can feel me throbbing deep inside you. You shake your head, tears forming in your frightened eyes, even as you angle your hips to take me deeper. I smile as I lean down, squeezing your breast and sucking on it, biting and licking your nipple. You bring your ankles up and lock them behind my back, pulling me into you as I start to thrust hard. You thrust back, meeting me stroke for stroke, moving your pelvis in time to my rhythm.

I lift myself and look down at you as I slowly pull my cock almost entirely out of you before thrusting back in hard, again and again.

"Whose pussy is this?" I whisper.

I reach up and pull the knickers from your beautiful mouth, dropping them next to your head, leaving another string of wetness across your cheek. Your breathing is hard and you start making little whimpering noises when I shift position to rub the head of my cock against your g-spot, using my thumb on your hard little clit.

"Whose pussy is this?" I ask again.

Your back arches beneath me as your orgasm gets closer, but I don't want you to have any release. Not yet. You had to earn that. I pinch your clit again, rolling it between my fingers. Not hard, but enough to send a shock of electricity up your spine and to kill your orgasm for now.

"It's... my... pussy," you say between clenched teeth as you renew your struggles and try to push me off you again.

I let go of your clit and pull my cock out of you. I lift myself off you, grabbing and flipping you onto your front underneath me, pinning your thighs shut with my knees. Your wrists are beneath you now, lifting your hips and presenting your pussy for me to use - and you're slowly realising no amount of struggling is going to help. You still try, squirming underneath me and begging me to get off. I don't. Instead, I spank you again, hard.

The sting had subsided to the point that you'd forgotten about it with everything else happening, but now your skin flares with fresh pain as I spank you over and over. You cry out and arch your back, kicking your legs, but the stinging blows keep landing, leaving angry hand prints burning on your arse and thighs. The pain brings with it a warmth, a wanting, that spreads through your entire body. I can see your pussy leaking and I stop spanking you to spread you wide with my thumbs. Your leaking hole pulses as I do, your tight little asshole clenching. I roughly push two fingers inside your pussy and slowly fuck you with them.

"Whose pussy is this?"

No answer, you just lie there with your face pushed into the carpet, eyes tightly shut. I spank you again while l finger.

SMACK. SMACK.

That painful sting spreads through your body and as I finger fuck you I can feel you flood around my fingers. Good girl, I think again. I slow my fingering and start rubbing the pad of my thumb around your arsehole.

"You're going to learn that your entire body is mine to use however I want," I say, as I firmly push my thumb inside you.

You gasp and arch your back again, bucking underneath me, but I push your face back into the carpet. As I do, I start fingering both of your holes, hard, fast. My fingers slam into your pussy, my thumb pushing deep inside your arse each time. You let out a small moan as you try to move your hips to angle yourself so I'm hitting your g-spot more, but my weight is too much. I'm in full control and all you can do for now is submit to me.