The Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my fingers out of you, grab my cock and roughly push fully into you again. You feel my thick head pushing past your lips, stretching you, smashing into your gspot. I wrap your hair around my fist and yank your head back, forcing your back to arch beneath me. Your closed legs make your already tight cunt even more restrictive and I groan involuntarily as I fill you. I fuck you hard, roughly thrusting into you again and again, pulling your hair each time.

I stop before I cum, holding myself inside you. Letting go of your hair, my hand grips your throat instead; squeezing as I pull your head back towards me. You can hear the need in my voice as my lips brush against your ear, feel my need throbbing inside you.

I ask again, "Who does this pussy belong to, kitten?"

You feel my cock twitch deep inside you. You shift underneath me as you get your hands more comfortable. I squeeze your throat a little harder.

"I can't hear you," I say, cock twitching inside you again. I can feel you moving as your fingers find and start rubbing your clit, and instead of answering, you let out a small moan.

My lips are still against your ear as I whisper, "Let me show you who it belongs to."

You feel my weight shift as I slightly change position, squeezing your thighs shut with my knees and grabbing your hips. I start fucking you harder, faster than before; my fingers dig into you as I use your hips and the flesh of your arse to pull you onto me hard with each thrust. I fuck you as deeply as I can, as hard as I can, my cock slamming into you over and over. Your hard nipples are rubbing against the carpet and starting to burn and you know they'll be sore later, but right now the sensation feels delicious. You're rubbing your clit fast and I can feel pulsing waves of heat envelop my shaft as I pound you.

"Whose... cunt... is... this...?" I grunt, each word punctuated with a thrust.

Your tight hole feels sore and stretched; your sensitive clit a hard little bud under your fingertips; your nipples are on fire and you know you're going to have bruises where my fingers are digging into you... You can't tell the difference between pain and pleasure any more; a euphoria spreading through your body as an intense orgasm rips through you, and you moan my answer.

"Oh my God, it's yours sir, it's your pussy."

Your orgasm seems to be lasting for a small eternity, muscles clenching wildly as your pussy clutches and grabs at my relentless cock.

"Good girl," I grunt.

You cry out my name as you tremble and shake beneath me, your little body both shouting your own ecstasy and begging for mine. The thick head of my cock still smashes into your g-spot as your cunt tightens around my shaft and a fresh wetness spreads over your thighs. You whimper and moan, face flushing as another wave crashes over you.

"Cum for me, sir," you gasp, and hearing you ask instantly pushes me over the edge.

The folds of your pussy grip me as I dig my fingers deep into your arse, pulling you onto me with a loud groan. Straining inside you, my hand wraps around your throat again, squeezing as I cum hard. I bite your shoulder and you feel my cock throbbing and twitching deep inside your sensitive cunt, feel the heat spreading inside you as you milk my length with the last spasms of your orgasm, claiming my pleasure as your own.

As my orgasm fades I flop to the floor next to you, rolling you into me. I'm still between your legs and we can both feel the sticky mess spreading across your thighs as I get an arm under you and hug you to me. I kiss your neck, my fingertips dancing over your sore breasts, gently massaging. My other hand finds yours between your legs and our fingers intertwine. I plant little kisses behind your ear and on the back of your neck.

"I knew my good girl was in there somewhere," I whisper into your ear, undoing the belt and massaging your wrists.

Once your hands are free again, I reach up and stroke your face, turning it so I can kiss you. You kiss me back and bring your own hand up and run your fingers through my hair, stroking my head the way I love. We lie like that for a while, cuddling and kissing on the floor, my fingers gently stroking your skin. Eventually, I get up and taking your hand, pull you up and lead you to the bed.

"Lie down, my beautiful princess," I tell you.

You climb onto the bed and lie back, looking at me with questioning eyes. I trace my fingers over your skin, over the carpet burn on your nipples.

"You alright?" I ask, looking down at you.

You look happy, content, and you nod as a smile spreads across your face, still flushed, makeup smeared and ruined. You look fucking stunning, and I lean down and softly kiss your forehead.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask, tracing lazy shapes with my fingers on your stomach.

You don't answer for a second.

"Tea? Water? Joint? Anything you want kitten, just ask."

You shake your head as you sigh.

"No, I think I'm good. Just stay with me."

I climb on the bed next to you and wrap my arms around you and hug you to me. You feel so tiny in my arms, I feel the familiar need to look after you coursing through me. I kiss your long neck where my hands had been squeezing and my fingertips stroke and massage as much of your body as I can reach, paying extra attention to the sore places. We lie there for a long time in comfortable silence.

Eventually, you say, "I would quite like a cup of tea now, I'm pretty cold."

I'd noticed the goosebumps under my fingertips, and I tell you to wait while I go and grab the bathrobes and flick the kettle on. When I come back into the bedroom, you're sitting up on the bed and you stand as I approach. Your sore nipples are hard again, and I can see the goosebumps on your breasts, stomach and mound. I hold a robe out for you to put on, and you turn your back to me. I can feel myself start to stiffen again as my eyes rake over your body, over the signs of the punishment it had suffered earlier. You have bruises appearing on your hips and arse, and I can still see my hand prints on your skin as you reach back and shrug the robe on. I give you one of the belts and put the other robe on myself, but not before you notice my half erection with a raised eyebrow.

"Shush you," I chide, taking your hand and leading you towards the terrace doors.

You lean away from me, pulling away, reluctant.

"I'm cooooold," you moan.

I stop and turn to you, looking into your beautiful eyes for a second.

"Trust me, kitten," I say, pulling your arm again.

This time, you reluctantly follow and we pad out into the cool evening air, my arm wrapped around you. I lead you to the hot tub, still bubbling away and gently steaming on it's platform.

"I thought this might help warm you up," I say, finding the switch for the hidden lights.

I pull you towards me by the belt on your robe, undoing it as I do. Slipping my hand inside, I hug you to me, and I can't resist squeezing your arse. I can feel the wetness on your thighs under my fingertips, and I kiss you again. As our lips meet, I slide the robe off your shoulders to fall to the floor; and when we break apart, take your hand to steady you as you get in the tub. You sink into the frothy water, settling back and moaning contentedly as the warmth soaks into you and the bubbles massage your bruises.

"I'll be right back princess," I say, kissing your forehead again.

I go back to the kitchen and make two mugs of sweet tea. While it brews, I put some chilled music on. Then I grab a couple of the joints I rolled earlier and walk back out to you. I get in the tub and you lie back against me as we cuddle and share a smoke, looking out over the city. The drab greyness of earlier has gone, replaced by neon-studded shapes in the dark sky and a thousand twinkling lights spreading out like a carpet below us. Under the water, my fingers rub and massage your body. As my fingers trace lazy shapes on your thighs, you drop your legs open, inviting me to go further. Leaning your head back on my chest and looking up at me, you take my hand under the water and place it over your pussy.

"Make me cum again, sir? Please?" you ask, rubbing my fingers on you.

You feel my cock instantly stiffen against your back.

"Anything to make you happy, kitten," I tell you, pushing your legs open further.

I shuffle down in the tub, moving you with me until you're directly in front of a stream of bubbles shooting out from the other side. You gasp as they hit you, a fluttering, tickling sensation covering your entire pussy. Then they're partially blocked by my hand as my fingers explore you.

You feel slick even under the water, still leaking cum; and I angle my arm so the bubbles can hit your clit as I slide my fingers inside you. My other hand finds your throat above the churning water and I hold you harder against me, but don't squeeze yet. You can feel my cock pinned between us, hard, throbbing and needing again; and my breath is ragged in your ear. You're filled with an intense desire to please me; not for the first time this evening. My fingers plunge into you again and again; fingertips firmly rubbing your g-spot while the never ending stream of bubbles teases your clit. You let out a little moan and I squeeze your throat a little harder, my fingers splayed across your jaw as I turn your head.

"Don't cum until I say you can, kitten," I say quietly in your ear.

You look up at me, breathing hard. You can see the need in your eyes reflected in my own. You give a small nod and I can't stop a happy grin from spreading across my face.

It's difficult for you to ignore the building sensations as I finger your g-spot fast, hard; the bubbles on your clit feeling like a weird vibrator. You don't know if you can stop your orgasm, but you don't want to disappoint me. Your little body trembles against me and your face is a picture of concentration, eyes closed as you try to stop the rush. I can tell you're close and I don't want you to fail, so I shift my arm to block the stream of bubbles and slow my stroke. It's still a visible effort for you to pull yourself back from the edge, but finally your trembling stops.

"Well done, kitten," I whisper in your ear. "I'm so proud of you."

You let out a little whimper as I move my arm and the little fluttering bubbles start bombarding your clit again, as incessant as before; and my fingers hit your g-spot with renewed urgency. I give your neck one last squeeze and drop my hand to your breasts, squeezing and pinching them. It isn't long before you're whimpering and trembling on the edge again, and as you look back at me you bite your bottom lip and your eyes beg me to let you cum as you desperately try to stop yourself. That look takes my breathe away for a second and makes my cock throb. I pinch and roll your nipple between my fingers as I fuck you with my other hand. My fingers plunge into you faster, harder, purposely trying to push you over the edge. You screw your eyes shut as you feel the tension building inside you, and you're not sure you can stop yourself again. Your body is shaking and I hold you against me by the neck again, tightening my grip as you teeter on the edge. You've done so well, I can't deny you a reward.

"Cum for me now, kitten," I whisper in your ear.

The release is immediate and you let out a long moan as your pussy tightens greedily around my fingers and another orgasm shudders through you. I hold you tight to me as your tiny body convulses, cumming even harder than before. Fingers rub your g-spot and my hand squeezes your neck tighter as wave after wave crashes over you. Eventually, your trembling and whimpering stops, and I pull my fingers from your aching hole. I relax my grip, gently tracing my fingers over your throat and jaw and then hug you to me, my fingers softly stroking your sensitive pussy and thighs under the water. I kiss the base of your neck and listen to your hard breathing as it begins to calm.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask, eventually.

"Yes sir, thank you," you say with a grin, looking at me with over your shoulder with big, innocent eyes.

You wiggle your back against my still hard cock pressing into you.

"It feels like you did too."

After another smoke and a lot of cuddling we eventually make our way back to the bedroom, high, relaxed and happy. I lie on my back in the bed. You cuddle up to me, one of your legs hooked over me and your head on my chest. My arm is around you, my hand cupping your arse and a fingertip gently teasing.

I look down at your beautiful face and squeeze your bum.

"You know, I still need to spend a few hours licking you. I still want my tongue... riiiight... here," I say, slowly pushing my fingertip into your arsehole.

Your breath catches when I enter you and you arch your back to look up at me. I stroke your face while I gently finger you, my thumb brushing over your lips, and you reach up and kiss me. When we break apart, you lay your head back on my chest and I hug you to me, hand still squeezing your arse. You can hear my heart beating in your ear and the sound is calming. You're feeling relaxed and suddenly sleepy. I kiss the top of your head again and you sigh.

"You can use me anyway you want to, sir. I belong to you," you say, sounding tired but contented.

Now it's my turn to sigh happily.

"Thank you, little one," I whisper as I hug you to me tighter; and I lie in the dark happy, listening to your breathing as you fall asleep in my arms.